The "Isenhart's Stay" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']This is why I never liked summer classes, nearly 15-16 weeks of lessons crammed into a fraction of the time. They're very accelerated and very stressful at times, but unfortunately if you wish to accomplish more than the simple major and/or minor in 4 years then they are basically a necessary evil.[/QUOTE]
9 credits of summer classes area requirement at my college. So they are a very necessary evil.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I think I may finally get LIVE in 2 weeks. Conker is the only game that would make me.[/QUOTE]
Heres to hoping it works out...since the demo was sub-par in terms of gameplay

[quote name='JSweeney']Eh, I perfer my Winchester. :)

Of course, I can see the value of a good hunting knife, too.
Nothing sucks more than being in the middle of field dressing a deer and having to break out a whetstone because the knife isn't cutting well.[/QUOTE]

You're the last guy I'd picture as a hunter.

[quote name='JSweeney']Eh, I perfer my Winchester. :)

Of course, I can see the value of a good hunting knife, too.
Nothing sucks more than being in the middle of field dressing a deer and having to break out a whetstone because the knife isn't cutting well.[/QUOTE]
You should really splurge on a better knife...its really worth it in the long run...

What winchester you got sweeney...any pics? :)

[quote name='Kayden']You're the last guy I'd picture as a hunter.[/QUOTE]

... and you'd be wrong :)
Despite no formal training, I'm actually a pretty fair marksman.

Probably has something to do with my mother and father taking me to the range growing up, hunting and taking target practice up on thier land up north, and assisting while they instucted children in archery over the summer.

[quote name='JSweeney']... and you'd be wrong :)

Probably has something to do with my mother and father taking me to the range growing up, hunting and taking target practice up on thier land up north, and assisting while they instucted children in archery over the summer.[/QUOTE]

Did you ever do any archery yourself?

[quote name='JSweeney']... and you'd be wrong :)

Probably has something to do with my mother and father taking me to the range growing up, hunting and taking target practice up on thier land up north, and assisting while they instucted children in archery over the summer.[/QUOTE]
Is it just me, or do half of Michiganders know how to hunt?

This isn't related, but I've never been in Northern Michigan. Ever.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Did you ever do any archery yourself?[/QUOTE]

Yes. While not nearly as good as my parents, I can group arrows into a reasonably sized area fairly often... but both of them put me to shame.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Is it just me, or do half of Michiganders know how to hunt?

This isn't related, but I've never been in Northern Michigan. Ever.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Gothic... I think they do. Of course, I may be attypical... I'm not sure how many parents actually teach thier children marksmanship and archery, or (very, very elementary) tracking.

I think some of my experience might be colored by the fact my parents own a cabin up north and I was heavily involved in Boy Scouts, JROTC, etc.

You really should try to get Up North, though, even if it is to go to the touristy trap places like Traverse City.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Is it just me, or do half of Michiganders know how to hunt?

.00001% OF LI'ers hunt...im the only one in my HS that does...reason being that my uncles were upstatesman, so naturally they hunted wild turkey, and deer...and in a childish awe of how cool they are, I decided to take up the sport

I'm part of the half that doesn't know how to hunt. And I don't ever want to. When they give deer shoulder mounted rocket launchers so they can fight back, then I might not frown on it so much.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yes. While not nearly as good as my parents, I can group arrows into a reasonably sized area fairly often... but both of them put me to shame.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I did it for about 6 years or so in scouts, never got real good. I had my days but usually it was a good one if I landed them all relatively close to the bullseye. Never actually hunted myself though I've been on a couple hunting trips.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I'm part of the half that doesn't know how to hunt. And I don't ever want to. When they give deer shoulder mounted rocket launchers so they can fight back, then I might not frown on it so much.[/QUOTE]

Yep. You can just stay at home and enjoy your yearly flower festival :)

[quote name='JSweeney']Yep. You can just stay at home and enjoy your yearly flower festival :)[/QUOTE]

I hate that fucking thing. If it weren't a hundred bucks a flower fine, I'd burn down Tulip Lane every year

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I think I may finally get LIVE in 2 weeks. Conker is the only game that would make me.[/QUOTE]

Shit, now I have to go get Conker. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Two OTT's?[/QUOTE]
The one you closed...that some dumbass with a hasselhoff avy created

I absoultely loved conker on N64 (I was undefeated with the chainsaw, and that's no exageration), so a remake with better multiplayer is a no brainer for me. Splinter Cell couldn't do it. Halo couldn't do it. but Conker will force me to get LIVE.

[quote name='JSweeney']Why's that?[/QUOTE]

You're all heroy... You stick up for 'innocent' people, but you'd gun down innocent aminals.... :sad:

[quote name='Kayden']Sub... Is that a guy killing himself in your sig?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Jason Lee's going to be on The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson tonight if there's anyone here who cares besides me.[/QUOTE]

I care, but who the fuck is Craig Ferguson?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Jason Lee's going to be on The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson tonight if there's anyone here who cares besides me.[/QUOTE]

Set TiVo to fire and forget. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Ok then. I didn't even know Kilborn was gone ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Contract requirements had them keep the first name when changing hosts. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']You're all heroy... You stick up for 'innocent' people, but you'd gun down innocent aminals.... :sad:[/QUOTE]

Don't think of it as gunning down innocent animals, think of it as rescuing cars from the future ravages of deer.

It's a public service, you know.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I really want to be in CAGtacular...[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which what's the average level in CAGtacular....it was in the 14-17 range in the CAG clan.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Speaking of which what's the average level in CAGtacular....it was in the 14-17 range in the CAG clan.[/QUOTE]

20-25 according to the recruiting topic in the Xbox section

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I really want...

Hmmm. Can't think of anything.[/QUOTE]

I really want Battlefield to be out

[quote name='crazytalkx']I really want to pit my clan against CAGtacular........[/QUOTE]

We're ready anytime, baby. Just try to make it sometime on the weekend, so I can play. :twisted:

I don't have the motivation to play Advent Rising. I haven't even left the space station/briefing/training place yet. Then again, my skip-happy Xbox doesn't help things either. Eh, I've still got it until wednesday, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back