The "Isenhart's Stay" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There are a few videos floating around if you know where to look ...

Of course her ass is about 3 sizes too big. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

In Emperor Palpatine's voice:

"I have them. ALL of them..."

Hmm ... none of those pics show her face. Which is odd, because it's not horrible.

assoftheyear192yq.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hmm ... none of those pics show her face. Which is odd, because it's not horrible.

I'd take the whole package and not have a flaw to find

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hmm ... none of those pics show her face. Which is odd, because it's not horrible.[/QUOTE]

I'd take the whole package and not have a flaw to find[/QUOTE]

Too me the ass is actually her biggest (only?) flaw. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Too me the ass is actually her biggest (only?) flaw. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:shame:
I'm not mad at you... just disappointed.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You have to remember, he's used to 12s, who have yet to grow asses :lol:[/QUOTE]

You mean 12s, who have perfect asses. ;) :drool: :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Impossible! OTM is incapable of crappy work![/QUOTE]

i dont know, i like it but i dont think it fits in whith the other tshirts on the site.

[quote name='onetrackmind']
i dont know, i like it but i dont think it fits in whith the other tshirts on the site.[/QUOTE]

Screw fitting in. It's pretty cool

Today, I learned that I can't even get a job as a fucking dishwasher. Turns out that they aren't hiring anymore.

My choices for summer jobs now are down to bagging groceries at the local Farmer Jack's. If it weren't for the fact that I desperately need the money and that I'm to the point where I'm willing to do just about anything to get away from my family, I just wouldn't bother.

This is not going to be a fun summer...

Well, the English Paper I worked on for all of three hours yesterday wasn't due today, as she pushed it back to next week so she could talk about citing sources, which I had a problem but I think I fixed it on my own this morning before I left. Oh well, now I'm done and don't need to work on it. :) Now to go pick up my Naruto 3 package today from the office. :D

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Random thought: I need to get Conker's BFD and Goldeneye soon. My N64 needs love, and I've got no idea how I managed to go this long without picking those two up.

I also need to find a job, but that's another story entirely.[/QUOTE]

BFD is an awesome game. Thre multiplayer is fun as hell, even when playing by yourself against bots. Remember, use the codes SPUNKJOCKEY and EASTEREGGRUS. Lets you play as Neo Conker and have the Matrix Bullet Time when you use a katana in MP.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Conker was one of my favorite N64 games. The story was great too, the ending... it was simply supreme in my eyes

Speaking of supreme, I wish someone would archive all of Sweeney's masterpieces.[/QUOTE]

You flatter me, ZL, but I think you're really overestimating the quality.

[quote name='JSweeney']You flatter me, ZL, but I think you're really overestimating the quality.[/QUOTE]
All the same, there are worse things to archive. ;)

In all seriousness...I do have a gigabyte of unused university storage...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']All the same, there are worse things to archive. ;)

In all seriousness...I do have a gigabyte of unused university storage...[/QUOTE]

If anyone wants to dig through all the old threads and find them, that's fine... heck, I'd probably even help.
I just think it would seem too egotistical for me to hunt them all down and throw them in a thread or on some webspace.

[quote name='evilmregg']I WANT IT!!!!![/QUOTE]

Just trade in some games and get it used or something... there is hope. :)

[quote name='MadChedar0']Just trade in some games and get it used or something... there is hope. :)[/QUOTE]

I will eventually. Once I get my student loan money for next semester, I'll be golden. Until then, it's pizza rolls and CAG trades for me.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well, today was my lsat day of high school. 3 finals, and I'm done.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

[quote name='Moxio']Thanks, but I managed to compress the sucker to 500 KB![/QUOTE]

Cool. Usually I just change the colors from 256 to 64 (or even 32). Most things still look fine and the file size will drop big time.

[quote name='Moxio']Well, finally managed to settle with Seal, I'm hoping to have a new DS soon! *pats self on bottom*[/QUOTE]

I'm planning on picking up a DS tonight. Free Mario 64 is pretty sexy, and I have a $50 Target gift card which is *almost* two games. Kirby Canvas Curse looks pretty good, but I'm trying to find a couple other good games to look out for. I know that Zoo Keeper is fun...but for $40? No way.

Yes! Got my naruto 3 game today!! What's this about it reformating my card? Do I need a new mc for this game so that it doesn't delete my US game saves?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yes! Got my naruto 3 game today!! What's this about it reformating my card? Do I need a new mc for this game so that it doesn't delete my US game saves?[/QUOTE]

I didn't have to do anything.

[quote name='KingSpike']I'm planning on picking up a DS tonight. Free Mario 64 is pretty sexy, and I have a $50 Target gift card which is *almost* two games. Kirby Canvas Curse looks pretty good, but I'm trying to find a couple other good games to look out for. I know that Zoo Keeper is fun...but for $40? No way.[/QUOTE]
Zoo Keeper was $10 at the Kmart weekend sale. It might be over but some are saying that they picked it up yesterday, so I'm not sure if its still going or if they just posted it yesterday.

Heres the tread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back