the king of fighter thread 3: dream match never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The VGM']How is my pc retarded? And when did I mention un-important?

Go play some Tekken 5 you tool.[/QUOTE]

It's un-un-important cause I said so (like most your posts.). Plus you say tool so much, it makes you sound like a tool. I guess it's cool to say tool. Tool and cool ryhme HA HA!!

Rolento - You didn't answer my question earlier, did you unlock all the costumes and extra stuff in Tekken 5? Plus did you level up everyone to Tekken Lord?

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']It's un-un-important cause I said so (like most your posts.). Plus you say tool so much, it makes you sound like a tool. I guess it's cool to say tool. Tool and cool ryhme HA HA!![/QUOTE]

I said it maybe twice. 3 times at max. You just can't admit the fact that you love me. If I posted a picture here you'd take it to Kinko's and get it in poster size to hang on your wall.

[quote name='The VGM']I said it maybe twice. 3 times at max. You just can't admit the fact that you love me. If I posted a picture here you'd take it to Kinko's and get it in poster size to hang on your wall.[/QUOTE]

Why are trying to be JimmieMac all of a sudden? You were never this cynical before.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Why are trying to be JimmieMac all of a sudden? You were never this cynical before.[/QUOTE]

What now?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Is Guilty Gear Isuka supposed to come out on Xbox anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard of anything, but are you really considering getting that game. Your better off with GG X #reloaded. Even the new character A.B.A. isn't all that great.

VGM - I love you so much I want to have you Dan looking baby.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Is Guilty Gear Isuka supposed to come out on Xbox anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

Not in the US.

I know you do Rodimus, I know you do.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Haven't heard of anything, but are you really considering getting that game. Your better off with GG X #reloaded. Even the new character A.B.A. isn't all that great.

VGM - I love you so much I want to have you Dan looking baby.[/QUOTE]

I already have GGX2 #Reload for Xbox and Isuka (still sealed) for PS2. I prefer getting Xbox version of games for the Live support though.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I already have GGX2 #Reload for Xbox and Isuka (still sealed) for PS2. I prefer getting Xbox version of games for the Live support though.[/QUOTE]

With the lag that GGX2 #R had, I dont think you'd want to play GGI online.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I already have GGX2 #Reload for Xbox and Isuka (still sealed) for PS2. I prefer getting Xbox version of games for the Live support though.[/QUOTE]

Okay, but I think you'll be going back to #Reloaded soon after you start playing Isuka. Anyways the release date on gamefaqs was 03/03/05 so that can't be right.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']It's un-un-important cause I said so (like most your posts.). Plus you say tool so much, it makes you sound like a tool. I guess it's cool to say tool. Tool and cool ryhme HA HA!!

Rolento - You didn't answer my question earlier, did you unlock all the costumes and extra stuff in Tekken 5? Plus did you level up everyone to Tekken Lord?[/QUOTE]

:lol: sorry about that... totally missed that part. Yeah, actaully I do have all characters Tekken Lord Rank, I originally had only most of the items, but seeing I would have had to destroy my social life someone here on CAG cracked my save i posted on gamefaqs and sent it to me with 9999999999999 money, so i have everything now.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: sorry about that... totally missed that part. Yeah, actaully I do have all characters Tekken Lord Rank, I originally had only most of the items, but seeing I would have had to destroy my social life someone here on CAG cracked my save i posted on gamefaqs and sent it to me with 9999999999999 money, so i have everything now.[/QUOTE]

Yay gameshark.

[quote name='The VGM']Yay gameshark.[/QUOTE]

i personally hate using a game cheating device at all, but in this case it's almost pointless to try to get everyone's items. I got every friggin character to tekken lord, and I still didnt have enough cash for a little less than half the items for the game. most of the prices in that game are a little absurd for anyone who wants to unlock everything.

oh, and VGM and Rodimus, a Dan looking baby would be something I would love to see... complete with pink saikyo daipers.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Okay, but I think you'll be going back to #Reloaded soon after you start playing Isuka. Anyways the release date on gamefaqs was 03/03/05 so that can't be right.[/QUOTE]

I think GG Isuka was postponed indefinitely to it a) not being so good and b) having low sales on the ps2 version and c) not being received well by the reviewers.

I guess it just wasn't feasible to bring out on the Xbox.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i personally hate using a game cheating device at all, but in this case it's almost pointless to try to get everyone's items. I got every friggin character to tekken lord, and I still didnt have enough cash for a little less than half the items for the game. most of the prices in that game are a little absurd for anyone who wants to unlock everything.

oh, and VGM and Rodimus, a Dan looking baby would be something I would love to see... complete with pink saikyo daipers.[/QUOTE]

Rodimus wears pink diapers, ask him for a pic.

[quote name='Roufuss']I think GG Isuka was postponed indefinitely to it a) not being so good and b) having low sales on the ps2 version and c) not being received well by the reviewers.

I guess it just wasn't feasible to bring out on the Xbox.[/QUOTE]

plus their working on new games in the series for the DS and PSP... though the DS one looks kinda odd.

If only they made the controls tighter and the action/turnaround quicker, Isuka could've been a really fun party game. I hate how the characters chug along and take 3 seconds to turn, it kills the whole game. and boost mode is a total throw away.

Im genna be picking up Fighting Vipers 2 for the DC in a few days for el cheapo... i know it's nothing special, but can anyone post some opinions... even if it sucks, I still want to get it... i like to be well rounded in what I know about fighting games in general.

I hope that they just skip putting Isuka on Xbox and make the next Guilty Gear for Xbox and PS2. One thing that really was disappointing with Isuka was the low number of new characters.

On a different note, another game I really want to see ported over to PS2 or Xbox is Fatal Fury: Mark of Wolves. Maybe one day SNK will give Fatal Fury the Street Fighter Anniversary treatment and release a compilation of all the Fatal Fury games. They can then follow up a with compilations of there other series (King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, etc.)

[quote name='MadFlava']I hope that they just skip putting Isuka on Xbox and make the next Guilty Gear for Xbox and PS2. One thing that really was disappointing with Isuka was the low number of new characters.

On a different note, another game I really want to see ported over to PS2 or Xbox is Fatal Fury: Mark of Wolves. Maybe one day SNK will give Fatal Fury the Street Fighter Anniversary treatment and release a compilation of all the Fatal Fury games. They can then follow up a with compilations of there other series (King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, etc.)[/QUOTE]

It's on the PS2 in Japan.

[quote name='The VGM']It's on the PS2 in Japan.[/QUOTE]

Even more the reason why SNK should bring out a compilation disc here in the states, Mark of Wolves is already ported for the PS2.

[quote name='The VGM']Fatal Fury sucks too much to get a compilation disc.[/QUOTE]

what's up with the constant SNK bashing? (especially fatal fury though)

did SNK shove metal probes up your anus to ensure that someone would hate them with such a passion or something? tell me because i just don't seem to understand all of this hate.

[quote name='gigan54']what's up with the constant SNK bashing? (especially fatal fury though)

did SNK shove metal probes up your anus to ensure that someone would hate them with such a passion or something? tell me because i just don't seem to understand all of this hate.[/QUOTE]

People mention all the shitty SNK games so I have to remind them that they are shitty.

[quote name='gigan54']what's up with the constant SNK bashing? (especially fatal fury though)

did SNK shove metal probes up your anus to ensure that someone would hate them with such a passion or something? tell me because i just don't seem to understand all of this hate.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea why people like to bash other series around here. I myself like all entertaining fighting games where they are made be Capcom, Namco, Sammy, Sega, or SNK. My guess is that people are just fanboys about certain series or companies.

[quote name='MadFlava']I have no idea why people like to bash other series around here. I myself like all entertaining fighting games where they are made be Capcom, Namco, Sammy, Sega, or SNK. My guess is that people are just fanboys about certain series or companies.[/QUOTE]

That's great. Mention an entertaining fighter and I'll agree on how it's entertaining.

[quote name='The VGM']That's great. Mention an entertaining fighter and I'll agree on how it's entertaining.[/QUOTE]

okay garou: mark of the wolves... GO! :)

[quote name='gigan54']okay garou: mark of the wolves... GO! :)[/QUOTE]

Actually I did just play it and it's not bad. It's nice to play a game where Terry doesn't suck.

I'm tired of fighters making the black guy the most retarded guy though. Butt? :roll:

EDIT: Ok I'm sorry Flava, this game does indeed kick ass. The rest of the FF's blow ass though.

[quote name='MadFlava']I have no idea why people like to bash other series around here. I myself like all entertaining fighting games where they are made be Capcom, Namco, Sammy, Sega, or SNK. My guess is that people are just fanboys about certain series or companies.[/QUOTE]

you have no idea what I go through everyday in this thread just for being a DoA fan. :whistle2:(

Seriously, by people, you must mean VGM. Don't worry about him, he doesn't actually know how to play fighting games. Why else would he be so obsessed with Dan? :lol: ;-)

[quote name='The VGM'] this game does indeed kick ass.[/QUOTE]

bah gawd he finally likes an SNK game! :applause: :applause:

[quote name='apossum']Don't worry about him, he doesn't actually know how to play fighting games. Why else would he be so obsessed with Dan?[/QUOTE]

dude dan is awesome. he's a clone of a clone. that and it's just so much fun having everyone in svc chaos refer to him as robert garcia.

KOF Maximum Impact horrible just horrible, they really need to stick to 2d for their KOF series! That game was barely worth my 10 bucks it sits there collecting dust now.

:lol: I wonder what dan is saying in all of his taunts. he speaks with a lot of conviction ;-)

I have to admit I'm also not too into most of SNKs stuff. I like Samurai Shodown alot and Mark of the Wolves is pretty awesome too. I guess C Vs. S doesn't count...but SVC is kinda growing on me--the character designs are pretty damn cool and I like the way the animation is done.

[quote name='Apossum']Seriously, by people, you must mean VGM. Don't worry about him, he doesn't actually know how to play fighting games. Why else would he be so obsessed with Dan? :lol: ;-)[/QUOTE]

fuck you. Watch me win half the games at Evo 2K7 or 8 or with Dan.

[quote name='gigan54']bah gawd he finally likes an SNK game! :applause: :applause:[/QUOTE]

I liked Samurai Shodown 4, SVC Chaos is alright, and KOF 2003. KOF 94-96 are alright. I like all the Metal Slug games too. I told you, just stop mentioning the POS SNK games. ;)

what game are you planning to play? MvC2 with dan? he'll get beaten by assists from sentinel and psylocke. and i doubt theyll be playing alpha.

[quote name='2poor']what game are you planning to play? MvC2 with dan? he'll get beaten by assists from sentinel and psylocke. and i doubt theyll be playing alpha.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='The VGM']fuck you. Watch me win half the games at Evo 2K7 or 8 or with Dan.

[/QUOTE]

:rofl: just quite every thing else now and only play fighting games until then and you might have a chance.

[quote name='The VGM']fuck you. Watch me win half the games at Evo 2K7 or 8 or with Dan.

I liked Samurai Shodown 4, SVC Chaos is alright, and KOF 2003. KOF 94-96 are alright. I like all the Metal Slug games too. I told you, just stop mentioning the POS SNK games. ;)[/QUOTE]

Much anger in this one. It's to bad this is a fighting game thread and not a "What games VGM likes thread." Deal with it cause people will continue talking about SNK fighters regardless of your fighting game prefrences. Everyone knows you hate Tekken 5 and SNK so stop reminding us how much of a little Capcom fanboy you are.

dan does not suck!...

ok now that that's out of the way:
It's obviouse we all have our favorites and whatnot, but some of us are a little more loudmouthed about it... in other words: I am talking about VGM (incase you didnt know)

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Much anger in this one. It's to bad this is a fighting game thread and not a "What games VGM likes thread." Deal with it cause people will continue talking about SNK fighters regardless of your fighting game prefrences. Everyone knows you hate Tekken 5 and SNK so stop reminding us how much of a little Capcom fanboy you are.[/QUOTE]

Only if you stop reminding us of how much penis you suck.

I don't hate SNK, and I just strongly dislike Tekken 5. Just because I make fun of shit a lot doesn't mean I hate it. I make fun of you all the time and I love you.

If it wasn't for SNK/Playmore right now there we be almost no 2D fighters in the US. Capcom and Sammy still has the occasional game but SNK is almost single-handedly keeping the genre alive in the US. It's still hard to believe that Capcom hasn't released any of the Alpha series as a collection for play over Live.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']If it wasn't for SNK/Playmore right now there we be almost no 2D fighters in the US. Capcom and Sammy still has the occasional game but SNK is almost single-handedly keeping the genre alive in the US. It's still hard to believe that Capcom hasn't released any of the Alpha series as a collection for play over Live.[/QUOTE]

Live play blows

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I usually have decent connections.[/QUOTE]

The only time I had one was when I played you in CvS2

[quote name='The VGM']Only if you stop reminding us of how much penis you suck.

I don't hate SNK, and I just strongly dislike Tekken 5. Just because I make fun of shit a lot doesn't mean I hate it. I make fun of you all the time and I love you.[/QUOTE]

You have a point, but if I suck penis and you love me, that might get messy.

Dan is cool, but it seems SNK makes him more fun to use than Capcom can. In both SVC Chaos and Mark of the Millennium he's funny, he makes me laugh alot. HA HA. Also it seems fitting the VGM likes him. A Capcom fighter used to poke fun at SNK, plus he annoys the piss out of everyone.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']You have a point, but if I suck penis and you love me, that might get messy.

Dan is cool, but it seems SNK makes him more fun to use than Capcom can. In both SVC Chaos and Mark of the Millennium he's funny, he makes me laugh alot. HA HA. Also it seems fitting the VGM likes him. A Capcom fighter used to poke fun at SNK, plus he annoys the piss out of everyone.[/QUOTE]

Ironic huh? And he doesn't annoy the piss out of everyone. Everyone loves him. Just like everyone loves me.

Admit it, you'd all be so sad if I didn't post in these threads.

[quote name='The VGM']Ironic huh? And he doesn't annoy the piss out of everyone. Everyone loves him. Just like everyone loves me.

Admit it, you'd all be so sad if I didn't post in these threads.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry my eyes can't focus on the screen so I couldn't read your last post. But whatever you wrote probbly wasn't that important, we can both agree on that.

VGM - You like SVC Chaos? I thought that would be the first SNK game for you to bash. Just cause it's got Dan you like it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back