The Lance Cade Memorial Wrestling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yea... ecw announcer is there !! Taz coming out!

Wish they would of put together a more ecw'ish set.. instead of the usual tna set

[quote name='Stonecoldfreak1']Just a couple of minutes in and I already don't care. I'll go back to watching my direct to DVD Justin Long movie.[/QUOTE]

You mean barbed wire on the stage isn't extreme enough for you :lol:

HAHAHAH wow i think the philly crowd is in the building... hell yes

o lord... are they turning this into a dance off....... jesus christ

Perfect excuse to see some more tracy smothers dancin

At this rate, is the PPV only going to be about an hour and half long? They just trying to stall for more time or something?

[quote name='guyver2077']holy shit.. where are they now video..tod gordon![/QUOTE]

I hope they have Justin Credible in full chef get up making breadsticks.

[quote name='Sporadic']"Over here" chant, did Dixie hand out a list of chants before the show?[/QUOTE]

I guess that list must have included "ECW" and "shut the fuck up" chants. :lol:

ladies and gentlemen...wrwrestling.com has been hacked

sad day...

[quote name='Purple Flames']guyver, your nuts are gonna shrivel into raisins if you smarkgasm anymore ;)[/QUOTE]

yea i know.. prob the only one enjoying the show.

Bill Alfonso!

Nope. Al Snow had a whole bit about earlier in the show. Can't use that, the BWO or even the real Blue Meanie or they'll get SUED!!!

Justin credible!!!!!!! knew as soon as the music hit

Don't understand why they cant use the real meanie though...hes not under contract

edit- holy shit at the crowd reaction for justin

[quote name='guyver2077']Justin credible!!!!!!! knew as soon as the music hit[/QUOTE]

whoa whoa whoa

I don't know who you are talking about. Only person I see is P.J. Polaco

Taz's obvious disgust with the BW2.0 and EV2.0 names. Love it.

I wonder if WWE has one of their lawyer's watching this PPV to document the number of times someone says ECW.

"Just an incredible shot with that singapore cane." That was actually pretty damn funny.

[quote name='Chronis']Sandman fat as hell[/QUOTE]

It's a shame since he was in such good shape while he was in WWE.

Did they really just have a tribute thing up without actually listing any names?

[quote name='Sporadic']It's a shame since he was in such good shape while he was in WWE.

Did they really just have a tribute thing up without actually listing any names?[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was sad.

My guess is there were a lot of names they couldn't list for copyright reasons, so they were just like fuck it.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Gee I wonder who will win this one....

*cough*Rhino*cough*[/QUOTE]
We saw the Spike promo that Myke posted yesterday! HE is going to LET Rhyno live.

Except their counts are off. I'm pretty sure Taz has said it 3 times and Tenay has one for sure, but I think he said it a second time as well.

good 'ol "brother runt"....

come on! this is like playing all-pro football. you know, how they got the fake names and stuff but you KNOW who they're impersonating.

Purely hilarious yet sadly shameful. All this and I bet you the buyrates stay the same (And yep, I'm bootlegging this for comedy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back