The last two games you beat....

What were they?
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Castlevania (NES), for the first time in the 15+ years I've owned it

about how long did it take?
SH:C took about 45 hours with all the sidequests completed.
Castlevania, took about 3 days, with a couple hours each day practicing

What did you think of it?
I absolutely loved both games. SH:C was the perfect complement to Shadow Hearts and Castlevania has always been awesome, and I just decided to finally beat it.

And what did you do with it afterwards?
I put both away and am trying to think about what to play next.

Final Fantasy X: couple of years. Picked it up, played it for a while...didn't come back to it until about a year later. Great game, though...had to be for me to finally break my habit of half-finishing any RPG I start.

Katamari Damashi: half a week, but oh what a half-week it was...

What were they? - Def Jam:FFNY & Psychonauts

about how long did it take? - Def Jam, I'm gonna guess around 5-6 hours tops, Psychonauts was a little over 15

What did you think of it? - I had picked up Def Jam when it released and was put off by the cheap AI. I decided to pick it back up after it dropped & try it again. This time I lowered the difficulty, and I had a blast with it. I'm not a wrestling fan, but this is a really fun game.

Psychonauts is just freakin' incredible. Easily one of the best games I've played this year, and it's sad how it seems to be getting overlooked by everyone. Amazingly original, very, very funny and full of variety. I'm hoping the PS2 release gets this game the attention it deserves so we can see a sequel - I think the PS2 audience will be more open to this type of game.

And what did you do with it afterwards? - Kept them both. Def Jam I'll mess around with everyone once in a while. Psychonauts is the type of game that I wouldn't dare let leave my library.

What were they?
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe and Sudeki

Don't really know for sure. Maybe 10 hours for SMB (I did the Story mode, Beginner Challenge mode and lots of multi-player) and 20 hours for Sudeki (that's probably too low)?

SMB DX was a lot of fun. Great multi-player, too.
Sudeki was pretty good. Although the battles sometimes tended to feel a little like a chore after a bit. The story was very good, IMO.

Put em up on eBay. Sudeki has sold, SMB DX has a few days to go. Thought about keeping SMB for the multiplayer, but meh.

Epilogue: (Decided to add this after I read a few other's posts.
SC: Chaos Theory - Fun game although the really LONG start up load time (for an Xbox game) is kind of a drag. But I really enjoy the SC series.
Burnout 3 - Great game. I didn't expect to be sucked in by this one, but it really did wow me. Game has a great system of giving you rewards and opening up new events after practically every event you complete. Makes it really addicting. Plus taking out rivals is fantastically fun and the game has an ultra cool sense of speed.
And I have X-Men Legends, Fable, and Fatal Frame on the shelf waiting.

[quote name='Whambamm']What were they?
Castlevania (NES), for the first time in the 15+ years I've owned it
[/QUOTE]

Castlevania is a damn hard game to really beat (without using save states on a PC) I think. I probably beat it back when it came out, but I doubt I'd have the patience to do so today. :bow:

Phantom Dust and Chaos Theory

25 hours, 15 hours

Phantom Dust has a strange structure but its incredibly fun and thought provoking, great story and gameplay- the Live component alone is easily worth the $20. Chaos Theory has tons of stuff crammed into it- coop missions are a blast, campaign is compelling and has some cool new concepts.

I keep all the games I buy but these 2 go on a small shelf right under the tv since I will play them frequently for the next year possibly thanks to the awesome LIVE multi.

Still haveta finish Doom3, GTA:SA and Razes Hell before I start on Psychonauts and RE4.

What were they?
-Starfox Armada
-Samurai Legend Musashi
-Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

About how long did it take?
-Starfox = about 8-10 hours IIRC
-Musashi = around 25 hours I think
-DK = maybe around 10 hour or so?

-Starfox = could've been better but I had fun with it. Plus the multiplayer rocks!
-Musashi = GREAT game, but the ending was such a cop out :(
-DK = Awesome, AWESOME game. I hope there's a sequel!

-Starfox = still play multiplayer about once a week with friends
-Musashi = retired it to my shelf of Squaresoft/Square-Enix games
-DK = Still bust it out occasionally.....I'm trying to unlock the hidden levels

Currently working on:
-Devil May Cry 3 (Inside Leviathan...fuck THIS GAME'S TOO HARD!)
-Shadow of Rome (About 2/3 through, LOVIN IT!)
-God of War (only past the first level so far *shame*)
-Star Wars Episode III (XBOX and DS)
-Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (50% through)

What were they?
-God of War and Doom 3

-GoW took about 15 hours or so.
-Doom 3 took me about the same time.

-I really enjoyed both games. GoW was really hard to put down though.

-I sometimes bring out Gow for a quick action fix.
-I use Doom 3's multiplayer mode and have been playing the old versions of Doom.

Viewtiful Joe 2 - 2 or 3 days
Fun, but lack of unlockables really blows. Gave it back to the person I borrowed it from.

Mega Man Zero 3 - 3 days
Lots of difficult fun as usual but they really gave up on the story in this one. In the other games they had something about an energy crisis which was semi-interesting, and in this one a mysterious "Dr. Weil" shows up. Bleh. Once I beat it I played through again on Hard but don't think I'll ever beat the last boss.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - finally finished this game, been meaning to for a year.

Gitaroo Man - I can't stop playing this thing. It may be because I am a guitarist or that it's such an addictive game!

Jade Empire (~15hours, Open Palm) great game, will shelve it for a bit before going back through as a Closed Fist

Paper Mario (~40hours) very fun playthrough... good sense of humor, great artistic style, good battle system... kept me interested start-to-finish which is difficult to do with long(ish) RPGs these days, since i don't really have the time to devote to games that i used to

Up next... returning to Echoes, which I had put down earlier this year in favor of RE4.

What were they?
Resident Evil 4
Pariah

RE4 - 20+ hours
Pariah - Roughly 4 hours

RE4 is definitely one of the greatest games I've played.
Pariah is one of the greatest games I've played that will not be played by most gamers.

RE4 - Sold that mofo due to the insane price on the Typewriter and Launcher. There's not a lot of incentive to have to play through half the game just to get a weapon with infinite ammo. Nope, not fun for me.

Pariah - I've finally started playing online and building a few maps. I actually stayed up till about 2:30 a.m. last night building, what I think, is a really great map. There still needs to be a few tweaks here and there, but I think it's a very good map. Pariah will most likely have longer online life for me than Halo 2 just because of the map editor.

Last two games I beat were:
Dead or Alive 3 and Tekken 4
Kind of going through a fighting game phase right now. It only took me 2 weeks to beat each game since I really didn't have much time to sit down and devote hours to a game. Also, I play Winning Eleven 8 constantly.

Next game up is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I haven't beaten an RPG since I finished Final Fantasy X a couple of years ago. Since the new Star Wars movie is coming out this week I thought I get into the Star Wars mood and finally play this game which has been sitting in my library for almost a year.

What were they?
Half Life 1 & 2

about 40 hrs total

Everyone should enjoy atleast HL 2 - especially if your pc can display it in all its glory.

It's sitting my lounge while I wait for the HL2 expansion to come out.

What were they? The Legend of Zelda (NES) and Pokemon FireRed (GBA)

about how long did it take? Three hours for Zelda. 24 hours for FireRed

What did you think of it? Well, Zelda is a classic. I wanted to go back through and play it again. I was a big fan of Pokemon back in the day, and I always enjoyed the original adventures (Red, Blue, Yellow) more than the others. Although much is the same, I still liked the game. I don't think I'm going to fill the Pokedex though; that's been done before. Plus, I don't know anybody that owns LeafGreen around here! >_<

Um....put them back on the shelf, and started Fire Emblem (GBA).

I am going to add one more to the list of questions.

What were they?

What game/s are you playing next?(NEW)

What were they? Manhunt and Halo 2

about how long did it take? Manhunt took a few hours, Halo 2 spanned over 6 months because I sold it and eventually bought it back.

What did you think of it? Manhunt is gory fun especially in the last few levels. Halo 2 is kinda boring on single player, but got better towards the end.

And what did you do with it afterwards? Manhunt is gathering dust. Halo 2 I still play here and there online.

What game/s are you playing next?(NEW) I'm working on a few games, but my focus is on Full Spectrum Warrior.

Last two games? Uhm.. Spider-man 2 for XBOX and .hack//infection.

I don't feel like answering the rest. It's been a while, I haven't had much time for games lately.

been on an RPG kick lately beat Jade Empire and Arc the Lad: TOTS. Working my way through Tales of Symphonia with Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and Star Ocean" TTEOT on deck.
Lord help me!

What were they?
Fable, and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Fable - 10 hours or so.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Around 12 hours.

Fable - Pretty crappy, felt like an incomplete product to me. The whole experience felt "empty" to me, and I never felt too involved with the game's world. The constant loading screens weren't much fun either. It would be good as a rental only.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Really good game, not the mega adventure everyone hypes it up to be, but fantastic none the less. A definite must-own, and I will play through again.

Fable - I would sell it, but it's not worth much now, so I guess I'm stuck with it.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Putt it aside so I could get started on Shenmue II.

What were they?

Jade Empire and KOTOR II

JE- 17 hours, KOTOR II- 26 hours

JE- Freakin awesome, KOTOR II- Just below JE, except I did appreciate it being longer

JE- Returned it to Blockbuster, KOTOR II- Traded it in with Burnout 3 for the Latest Zelda game for GC

What game are you playing next?

Zelda and Resident Evil 4

What were they?
Guild Wars and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Guild Wars - Well, I finally got to the level cap of 20, the game isn't BEATEN per se, but PVP is lame without a solid guild you can communicate with, so I haven't been spending much time with it. All told, maybe 80 hours since launch 4 weeks ago. A majority of that time pre-searing to get to level 9. My Elementalist/Monk is fully Smiting and Healing with Energy Storage. I can be mobbed by 6 lvl 21 guards and not die-- killing them pretty quick too. Since thats all the game can throw at you right now, I got pretty bored.

Star Ocean- About 45 hours in about 2 weeks, didn't do many side quests or map completions, I also played on the normal difficulty level so I didn't replay for battle trophies.

Guild Wars- For the first 20 or so hours, I ate, smelled, and slept Guild Wars. I couldn't even study well for my finals because of the fact that I wanted to get that next level, or finish a quest. After I got to post-searing (where the PVE really begins), I started to lose interest. There was a total influx of jerk players who only cared about power leveling solo. For an MMO, I was alone maybe a good 80% of the time-- No one wants to group. Now that I only have PVP to play around with (besides dull farming), I really have no desire to play.

Star Ocean: While the begining (5 hours) was pretty dull, the story picked up quickly from there, and so did my battle skills and options. I loved the way the combat system changed from hammering an attack button, to a careful use of special attacks and guards, awesome game. While I didn't delve deep into the crafting system, it also seemed worthy of time spent. Great game.

Guild Wars: Until they raise the level cap and open up more areas, I probably wont come back to this-- My Guild has lost interest in the game quickly, and is almost never online-- on top of that random PVP fights are so horrendously tedious that it's more work than its worth-- Warrior/Monks plain own if you don't have a strategy.

Star Ocean: Maybe I'll come back to it an replay on a harder difficulty and try to to max things out, but I've got other games to play.

On Deck: Disgaea and Katamari Damacy.

Smackdown VS Raw (for about the thousandth time, just to get more money to buy a new belt) and Harry Potter Qudditch World Cup

Length:

SD VS R Takes a good 4 or 5 hours I'd say, all depends on skill and the tricks you've learned, and if you skip the cutscenes.

HP took maybe 2-3 hours, though I didn't collect all the cards, (looks like you need to beat the game with every team to do so). I'm one card short of getting the firebolt, however many that is.

Thoughts:

SD VS R has some good stuff going for it, but Here Comes the Pain is still better. The nonsensical 1 match type Online mode is a joke, being able to only defend player created titles via another memory card in PPV mode is ridiculous, the removal of backstage areas was dumb, and replayability tremendously dropped due to the lack of choices in the season mode. On the other hand, completing the challenges was a nice touch, at least they finally threw back in the create a belt/PPV, and the unthinkable.... Hardcore Holly was added, WOOT!

HP played a hella lot better than I anticipated, I would even use the word fun. Plenty of replayability to unlock all kinds of things, haven't tried out the 2 player mode yet but nice that they have it, and some of the stadiums were cool to look at. I wish the game had been more in depth, like an actual EA sports title. Including more stuff from the world its based on wouldn't hurt either. Overall it was a decent job by EA, (one of the best I can think of) and pretty nice work on translating a fake sport into a fully playable game. Fans of the series will definately enjoy this game.

What to do with it afterwards?

SD VS R I will undoubtedly keep on replaying and having dozens of brawls with friends in the specialty matches.

HP will most likely be returned tomorrow, since I just got it from the BB b2g1 sale today and thought of it as kind of a free rental since they take back the game for whatever reason you give em. It'll be cheaper later on if I ever feel like playing it again. Would of never got it in the first place, except for all the HP talk going on a day or 2 ago in the forums about the new book coming out.

What were they?

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Max Payne Series (Max Payne first, than Max Payne 2 last)

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance took 11 hours, 38 minutes, and 46 seconds on Normal Mode.
Max Payne 2 was a little shorter than MP1, but the 2nd probably took about 10+ hours?

Beating Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance again was rewarding because I tried to get as much dog tags available without using the FAQs. Got a lot more this time around, and found a few Easter Eggs. The whole thing that the Colonel said to Raiden at the end, and what snake said was a pretty shocking reality check (things about having a social life, knowing what to believe in, etc. like as if I was being skooled).
Max Payne 2 was cool, but it didn't have the same effect MGS2 had on me. The dream levels were better though, but I still didn't like the whole "you have no weapon to defend yourself, so run your ass off and dodge til' you pick one up" part.

I am conquering the VR missions to unlock as much as I can again.
I just put Max Payne 1 & 2 on the shelf, not going to touch it until probably another half a year or later (having planning on playing Chronicles of Riddick and beating it again, or the other games I still yet haven't barely touched yet).

What were they?

Doom 3
Fable

Doom 3 took about 15 hours, and Fable tok about 25, with me running around killing civilians :twisted:

Doom 3 was spectacular. The whole game was disturbing, beautiful, fun to play, and overall a great experience, Fable, Was pretty damn fun, IF MY DAMN LEFT ANALOG STICK WASN'T FARKED UP AND WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE ALL SENSTIVITY GOING RIGHT.

I started Doom3 on Nightmare, and promptly got my ass handed to me, and I'm still playing Fable, going around, getting enough experience to max everything out, and finding all the silver keys.

What were they?

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Altered Beast (both gba)

Castlevania took me about 12 hours due mostly to leveling up to insane levels, level 24 for the second boss, took his ass out in no time.

Altered Beast took about 4 hours due to the fact that i play it at work and customers kept bothering me.

Castlevania was great, it had great designs both in levels and enemies and had me hooked all the way through.

Altered Beast was a good followup to the original classic but disappointed me towards the end with the ending and the enemies.

Looked at the stack of games of have and gonna start on Wind Waker next.

Last 2 games beat:

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (GC)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)

Whadja think?

MGS:TS....wow...the best in-game cinemas i've ever seen. Period. Granted, they were a little over-the-top and kinda inconsistent from the Snake we've all gotten to know, but still. Those cutscenes were incredible. I'd played the game before on ps1 and it was great to relive the whole thing with nicer graphics.

MGS: 2 - I was hoping that maybe since I replayed the original I would be able to beat this game again and actually understand what the hell was going on. Ha! I caught everything until S3 and from there the story just went downhill. Things were actually starting to make sense, too. Shame. Great game though.

So what now?

MGS:TS - Returned to Blockbuster (I had some store credit)

MGS 2 - Put back in my drawer to be beaten another day in hopes of the story FINALLY making sense.

Next in line?

You guessed it. I'm finally gonna start playing Metal Gear Solid 3 but am a little torn. I want to go ahead and give it a go but now I want to wait for the update "MGS 3: Subsistence".

Also, i just bought Wario Ware: Twisted and look forward to conquering it soon.

What were they- Dynasty Tactics 2(Cao Cao's Ep) and Ridge Racer psp

about how long did it take?Cao Cao's epilogue took me 20 hrs and I dunno how long ridge racer took me but i completed 1527 miles..i can only estimate atleast 5 hrs?

What did you think of it? cao cao's ending was disappointing...and ridge felt like a huge accomplishment because it was the first psp game i finished...

And what did you do with it afterwards? DT 2 started Liu Bei's Prologue and put Ridge away and started playing bleach

What were they?
Disaster Report (PS2)
Killzone

Disaster Report - 6 hours
Killzone - 8 to 10 hours

Disaster Report was great. Kinda like Ico but set in a city being ravaged by earthquakes and other natural disasters. Eerily silent atmosphere. Altogether cool.
Killzone was generic. Great graphics but this title was definitely rushed to beat out Halo 2. A little more tweaking with the AI and the ending (**SPOILER**: there was none) and the game would have been truly great.

Kept em both. I'm silly like that.

What were they?

Jedi Knights II: Jedi Academy

Don't know. I played it a while ago then stopped, then I just finished the final four missions.

It was fun but then it got repetitious. And it was probably longer than it had to be. For those who want to know I stayed on the light side. I was on the edge of being either one but I stayed on the light. The chokeing and lighting force powers were fun. I like force chokeing people then dropping them off the edge.

Put it away. I have a shitload of games to play. Maybe I'll finish Episode 3 or psychonauts, or god of war next.

---What games?
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and Metroid Prime 1 and Ninja Gaiden HP1

--How long?
Nocturne took 70 hours with almost all the sidequests, secret bosses and the secret ending.
Metroid Prime took about 25 hours with 78% of the scans.
Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack 1 took about 30 hours.

--What did I think?
I enjoyed them both thoroughly. It's amazing how much MP feels like a 2-d Metroid game and I really enjoyed the music and graphics. I don't know anything about Retro Studios or why Nintendo picked them, an unknown developer based in Texas, to make Metroid 3-D, but they have proven themselves and I can't wait to see their first original game(or the next MP game.) Every last detail was just right-- even the jumping parts weren't too bad. It was interesting to see what Samus looks like in the end. When you die in Super Metroid or Metroid Fusion, she looks like a blond pornstar, but in MP she looks more like a regular woman.
My only complaint about the game is the room BEFORE the last boss with the metroids that split and can only be klilled with certain guns-- they attack you while you climbing up a tower to the final room and it's seriously one of the more frustrating parts of a game that I've had to play.

Nocturne was a damn good rpg. I really liked fusing monsters and breeding them for specific skills. The atmosphere of the game is just plain creepy but with an artistic edge, much like Killer 7(they are both cel-shaded and weird.) The story takes a while to develop and doesn't really pick up until 2/3 of the way through the game, but once it does, it really grabs you, if you've been paying attention. It rewards those who stick it out, but it drags you through a mile of dirt first by forcing you to learn the systems of the game as well levelling up, discovering bosses weaknesses(which usually involves replaying the boss) and
getting chased by demons(including Dante from DMC, who tries to kick your ass like 3 times before he joins you at the end of the game.) After all that, you get to the philosophical part, where you have to choose how to re-create the world...kinda like KOTOR, but much different(side note: the SMT series was the first to let you choose your path and get different endings!)

NGHP1-- It's fucking hard. It's NG, but harder, with more moves, an extra weapon, different enemies. The AI is so amazing. The enemies really work together to kill you and that puts the pressure on to learn all the ins and outs.
There's nothing I don't love about it, I'm a total NG fanboy. Okay, maybe some of the boss fights were a little ridiculous...

--What did I do with them afterwards?
All 3 are back on my shelf. They are definitely keepers that I'll revisit, especially Nocturne to see the different endings. I'll hold on to NG, since it seems like NG Black will be different from the original and the Hurricane Packs...so it'll be like having 4 different versions of the game.

God of War - about 10 hours
Metroid Prime 2 - about 15 hours

They were both incredible. I liked God of War a little better - I think it might be in my top 5 of all time. Metroid Prime is my favorite game of all time but I thought the sequel lacked a little something - I can't quite put my finger on it. As for what I did with them after finishing - I keep all of the games I really like. I'm hoping that my daughter will want to play them someday. I plan on starting her off with the classics like Ms. Pac-Man and work up to the current generation.

What were they? Metal gear snake eater, and splinter cell chaos theory.

about how long did it take? metal gear took me about a week of non-stop play, and splinter cell took me about 2 weeks playing it a hour or two ever night.

What did you think of it? they were great games.

And what did you do with it afterwards? went though all of the menu's and then put it on the shelf.

Feel free to copy and paste then put your reply! OK :)

Last 2? I believe Doom 3 and Viewtiful Joe 2, could be wrong.

Last beaten? Both were flipped about a month ago, more or less.

Impressions? Doom3 was hellafun (pun intended), but got bogged down towards the end, where as VJ2 was too easy for me, but then again I diluted the experience for myself by going through it on easy.

What next? I traded D3 away the minute I beat, but just got it back, might give Co-op live a try. As for VJ2, I plan to go through it on adults mode someday. However my current objective is to finally beat SW:KOTOR and beat FF7 for the hundreth+ time.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Both were flipped about a month ago, more or less.[/QUOTE]

Damn it's been a while since I heard that term....

These were games I actually beat , not just played.

What were they? Baten Kaitos, and Shadow Hearts: Covenant.

about how long did it take? 70 and ~55 hours.

What did you think of it? Baten Kaitos was decent (never would play again though), and Shadow Hearts was a bit slow at first (I actually almost stopped playing), but I ended up really liking it.

And what did you do with it afterwards? I'm going to sell Baten Kaitos eventually, and my boyfriend will probably play SH:C soon so I'll keep that for him.

What were they?

Sonic Adventure and Battle Clash (SNES)

5-7 hours maybe? and 20 minutes.

Even with all its fall through the floor glitches, horrible voice acting (except for Robotnik, RIP) and its pulp fiction style cutscenes, I still love sonic adventure. I'm not sure what playthrough this was, but its always enjoyable. Since I finally got a super scope, I had to get battle clash (1.50 shipped off ebgames! I made them lose money to send me my game) Didn't get how to play it the first time until I realized I needed to charge my gun up to actually do some damage. Was an enjoyable although easy experience. Only problem was I think my tv is too big for the super scope so I have dead areas around the edges of my tv, which leads to some parts of the mechs that I can't shoot.

SA: Goes back into my dreamcast bin
BC: Goes to the currently playing stack for when I want to play another gun game.

What game/s are you playing next?
Well recently I've gotten back into Paper Mario 1 after not playing it for like a year. Advantage of that is the story is save the princess, which means that I'm not confused by coming back in. I've been playing minish cap like crazy too cause its damn addicting. Those and the 4 out of the 9 Super Scope games that should be coming from EB within a week, That means only 2 left to complete the Super Scope collection(Bazooka Blitzkreig and X-zone).

I'm back

What were they? Oddworld Stranger and Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

About how long did it take? about 15 Hours for Oddworld 6 hours for SWEP3

What did you think of it? Oddworld stranger was a great game that was really funny and the 1st and 3rd person gameplay was perfect. I really enjoyed the story line and the live ammo. There are some really great twists at the end and the Characters the introduce after the mid point are so funny.

I love Star Wars so I might be a little bias here but I enjoyed the game. It has some really great Boss battles and the lightsaber combat is fun. The static camera can get annoying at times similar to LOTR TT or ROTK. Was too short and they could of easliy added some other Jedi battles to the game such as Yoda and Mace.
There are unlockable bonus stages but they are more like survie the arena battle.
Great Rental if your a fan of Star Wars or previous LOTR games from EA.

And what did you do with it afterwards? I have to play Oddworld again great game for the Xbox. SWEP3 has some multiplayer arena battles and Two on Two fighting game that I will play again. I keep all my games unless they really suck so these are back on the shelf.

Also mention I recently beat Advance Wars 2 fantastic game took a very long time to finish the campaign because I only played in small spurts but I like it so much and went out a bought a used copy of the The First game. Also finshed Lego Stars Wars and unlocked everything including Darth Vader. Very fun pick up and play title with fun co-op game play as well.

What were they? Resident Evil 4 and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

About how long did it take? 15 hours for RE4 and 23 hours for MP2:E

What did you think of them? RE4 was amazing. I had played bits and pieces, but I finally borrowed it from one of my friends, and I didn't put it down. (That's saying a lot, because I usually don't finish most games anymore...) Found all the yellow herbs, beat Assignment Ada without dying, got through Mercenaries, and am considering playing through the main game again. Prime 2 was also very enjoyable, but I stopped in the middle of both Prime 1 and 2. (Guess they can't hold my attention...) But, I was glad to get through it. I finished with 88% of the items, and 100% scans on my first time through, without using hints/tips, so I felt pretty good about that.

What were they? Resident Evil 4 and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

About how long did it take? 15 hours for RE4 and 23 hours for MP2:E

What did you think of them? RE4 was amazing. I had played bits and pieces, but I finally borrowed it from one of my friends, and I didn't put it down. (That's saying a lot, because I usually don't finish most games anymore...) Found all the yellow herbs, beat Assignment Ada without dying, got through Mercenaries, and am considering playing through the main game again. Prime 2 was also very enjoyable, but I stopped in the middle of both Prime 1 and 2. (Guess they can't hold my attention...) But, I was glad to get through it. I finished with 88% of the items, and 100% scans on my first time through, without using hints/tips, so I felt pretty good about that.

And what did you do with it afterwards? Put Prime 2 back on the shelf. I'm gonna hang onto my friend's copy of RE4 for a bit longer, just to mess around in the storymode...

bread's done
Back