The LinkinPrime and "Well Dunn" Wrestling Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing really has taken a life of its own. Wow. And you think ROHBots get up in arms over the most ridiculous of things. Come on Myke. You're better than that.

[quote name='mykevermin']:shh:

don't cause more controversy![/quote]

do we really need to punish GOLDBERG over all of this? hasn't he suffered enough?

Damn. I was beaten to the punch before I could make a Chris Candido topic. We're approaching the 3 year anniversary of Candido's death.

And Jimbodan - Were the death threats really necessary? Do you really get all that upset over someone comparing you to a woman? Wow. Quite insecure you are.

What you had is called an overreaction. Myke was probably agitated because of the Davey Richards thing and me jokingly calling him a
bitch
and when he saw you were up in arms, he just egged you and your irrationality on.

Either way. What I said about you and your rants were spot on. The fact that you wish me death for a little ribbing only goes to prove it.

*THUMBS UP!*

[quote name='Zen Davis']And Jimbodan - Were the death threats really necessary? Do you really get all that upset over someone comparing you to a woman? Wow. Quite insecure you are.

What you had is called an overreaction. Myke was probably agitated because of the Davey Richards thing and me jokingly calling him a
bitch
and when he saw you were up in arms, he just egged you and your irrationality on.

Either way. What I said about you and your rants were spot on. The fact that you wish me death for a little ribbing only goes to prove it.

*THUMBS UP!*
[/QUOTE]

If you want to apologize for being a dick to me I'll apologize for being one to you. It's as simple as that.

Just keep it civil guys...there were a lot of reported posts on the last thread, the shit got outta hand.

If you want to discuss wrestling feel free to discuss it, if you're going to be childish and start throwing insults and threats left and right, leave the thread, or if everyone wants to do this, start the thread in the vs forum.

[quote name='jimbodan']If you want to apologize for being a dick to me I'll apologize for being one to you. It's as simple as that.[/quote]

I'm not going to apologize you because I don't lie to people. I'll treat you with respect when you act like you deserve to be respected. I explained that I forgot about the West Coast and I wouldn't do it again. What more could I have done?

Next time if something like this happens, PM me or whoever is running the thread and let them know right away. I would have changed the thread topic in a heartbeat except I didn't see the hoopla until this morning. RAW was over and I was concentrating on other things.

It's obvious you spazzed out and got your emotions egged on by Myke. The fact that you from a smart ass comment, you leaped whole heartedly into wishes of death upon me tells me that you have issues other than Monday Night Raw that need to be dealt with.

This is about as sincere a response as you're going to get.

By the way, Bastista wins the world title on Smackdown.

HBK vs. Batista Title Match at Backlash.

[quote name='jimbodan']If you want to apologize for being a dick to me I'll apologize for being one to you. It's as simple as that.[/quote]

zen, as silly as it may be, accept the olive branch on this one. this is the most consistently entertaining thread i read on cag, and i'd prefer it not be perpetually shut-down over something this silly. hell, i even apologize for flame-baiting you in the last thread with the "not stevie richards? DON'T CARE!" post. there. we're all a happy family.

edit: wrestling related, do you think they're ever going to realize how horrendous adamle is at nearly everything he does with the company and actually can his ass? i mean really. every time i've seen him on a pay-per-view, he's legitimately sounded drunk on the mic and has gotten maybe a third of the wrestlers names right. of course, going off of THAT performance, they made him a commentator. so i don't know what to expect here.

[quote name='Shmitty']zen, as silly as it may be, accept the olive branch on this one. this is the most consistently entertaining thread i read on cag, and i'd prefer it not be perpetually shut-down over something this silly. hell, i even apologize for flame-baiting you in the last thread with the "not stevie richards? DON'T CARE!" post. there. we're all a happy family.[/quote]

I got worked?! :cry:

[quote name='Shmitty']by a fucking jobber.

...did that make sense?[/quote]

I wish it didn't. It only makes things worse. :(

goldberg_splash.jpg

[quote name='Zen Davis']I wish it didn't. It only makes things worse. :([/quote]

it's my heel turn. i was getting ignored as a face.

[quote name='Shmitty']it's my heel turn. i was getting ignored as a face.[/quote]

I pussied out. But that's what heels do. :)

[quote name='Zen Davis']You just got outheeled.[/quote]

my god. a thread stretching goldberg being tender with children and domestic animals. i...i concede defeat. that and we're derailing the thread, so i bow out before this one is locked as well.

[quote name='Sporadic']pretty lame and this thread sucks

we need a new, proper one[/quote]

Myke is trying to keep it pure.

[quote name='Sporadic']pretty lame and this thread sucks

we need a new, proper one[/quote]

eh. we're only 26 posts in. im done being a jackass/derailing the thread, so i think maybe with a title change we can put this whole debacle behind us and move on to wrestling discussion. are we all agreed, children?

[quote name='KaneRobot']Boooo. The "sarcastic wrestling topic" should have been about Bob Holly.

Regardless, this needs to be in the OP.

902gyh.jpg
[/quote]

Those are some sexy beasts.

So, from reports, it seems that Kennedy was supposed to return last night and be in the finals of KOTR vs. Punk. Which, of course, would likely have meant King Kennedy.

Of course, that could be complete bull, but if it's true... dear god, how many chances is this guy going to miss out on?

Also, it seems that Michael Hayes has been suspended for 60 days. That's actually oddly interesting, since he's the head writer on Smackdown.

Has anyone watched the videos of Warrior's return?

Here's the professional cut, I couldn't stop laughing at the end:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZYIPfcbXfA[/media]

If LinkinPrime can get his own wrestling Topic, I'm doing a Mike Tyson one next. At least there will be more comedy.

And this is the Ultimate Warrior clip.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laiZgrIpbcA[/media]

Not even a minute into the shoe and Adamle referred to Edge as "The R-Rated Superstar".

That'll probably set the tone for the rest of the night.

If LinkinPrime is going to be headlining the topic as well, then you need to put his stats, wiki page, and finishing moves in the OP. Its only fair.

[quote name='CouRageouS']If LinkinPrime is going to be headlining the topic as well, then you need to put his stats, wiki page, and finishing moves in the OP. Its only fair.[/QUOTE]

Finishing move = banhammer (heart punch)

Signature move = defense machanism (stump puller) and fanboy denial (shortarm clothesline)

;) All in good fun.

My opinion: I don't care who a wrestling thread is about, because the discussion is typically related to current goings-on or wrestling in general. Rarely about the topic itself. Y'all act like it's sacrosanct to have a thread like this.

Christ, all that seriousness goin' to your head is contagious. Hell, Guyver got pissed and stopped posting in the wrestling thread because someone took "his" topic.

I just made a topic. Get over it. I may make another one if I'm on when this hits 500, or someone else may make a "some dickbag you've never heard of memorial wrestling topic." Personally, my only concern is that Zen doesn't make any more threads.

Why not just let guyver have his goldberg thread? All the shit that started was because Zen decided to be a dick and hate on Goldberg. Everyone who reads this thread knows that guy begged for a proper thread for years and never got it.

[quote name='cdubb1605']what about the mike adamle wrestling thread?[/quote]

can we misspell his name?

so ec-dub is almost over and no one has actually commented on it. was it THAT good?

Dunno. I'm on campus doing some data analyses and building survival curves. Now I'm leaving to go have a pint or two.

I'd rather build a survival curve than watch ECW.

Aside from Jimmy Wang Yang vs John Morrison, the show has been utter garbage tonight. Worse than ususal. Even Kofi vs Shelton wasn't entertaining...but that's Kofi's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back