The Magically Hovering OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ck64intenseox3.gif

Manthing, how much are they?

I just got the game for Easter and I'm on the 2nd to last mission on normal. After that I think I'm going to get online with it.

[quote name='crystalklear64']That statement makes no sense.

If you "remembered" something, its in the past, which means I would obviously have that knowledge in the present, so of course I know.
As for being surprised, indeed I was.

[/QUOTE]

Right. You were surprised about a feature that had been well highlighted before release.

It's like playing Super Smash Bros. and being like "Holy fuck! Mario's in this game?!"

[quote name='zewone']It's like playing Super Smash Bros. and being like "Holy fuck! Mario's in this game?!"[/QUOTE]I think MusicNoteLess may have actually said that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You always chime in, even when you don't know what I'm referencing Rocko...makes you look dumber.[/QUOTE]
...Than what?

Not to mention I don't need to know what you're referencing to dream about it. :]

[quote name='manthing']Shit, I apparently wasted a Verb.

I just wish I had a spare USB HDD.

:wall:[/QUOTE]

You don't have a Zune? I'm assuming you're doing the OSX install.

I ended up installing mine from an old iPod Photo.

[quote name='zewone']You don't have a Zune? I'm assuming you're doing the OSX install.

I ended up installing mine from an old iPod Photo.[/quote]

Yeah, I do have a Zune. I just forgot about it, cause I use it so little. :oops:

But I'm not sure I f'ed up or not, as I converted the dmg to an iso. But I don't know if that's gonna work in the boot.

[quote name='tiredfornow']No wubb, no johnnyfoxdarko, no humansnatcher, and soon no linkinprime.

I'm going to miss you, LinkinPrime. :)
[/QUOTE]

Pretty soon TFN and #83 are going to be the only 2 posters in here I see!

Liverpool v Chelsea...at Chelsea and no Steven Gerrard for Liverpool, this is going to be a tough match.

~~~

Edit: Best Buy has yet to process my order still...what the fuck.

[quote name='flowery']Liverpool v Chelsea...at Chelsea and no Steven Gerrard for Liverpool, this is going to be a tough match.

~~~

Edit: Best Buy has yet to process my order still...what the fuck.[/quote]

Real Madrid > Liverpool/Chelsea.

I'm talking about next year. ;)

[quote name='cmart05']Real Madrid > Liverpool/Chelsea.

I'm talking about next year. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah just keep telling that to yourself. They couldn't even woo Ronaldo...

I'm decent at best at video games, and I finished Portal in less than three hours, I think.

Congratulations, seanr1221, what school?

I think the last level in Portal was extremely difficult, which ever one that had the little room to the side with the 'cave drawings'. That one took me a little bit. Great game.

[quote name='seanr1221']I got accepted to grad school :whee:!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats.

I'm waiting for one of my letters of rec to get there, but hopefully I'll hear soon.

The main game of Portal was easy, but I heard some of the challenges were ridiculously difficult (I never tried them).

[quote name='zewone']Right. You were surprised about a feature that had been well highlighted before release.

It's like playing Super Smash Bros. and being like "Holy fuck! Mario's in this game?!"[/QUOTE]
i forsrs had to think for a sec about whether or not mario was in super smash :whistle2:#

[quote name='tiredfornow']No wubb, no johnnyfoxdarko, no humansnatcher, and soon no linkinprime.

I'm going to miss you, LinkinPrime. :)
[/quote]

Are you breaking up with me TFN? I thought we were internet BFFs :cry:

Getting ready to finally fill out FAFSA for the next school year. I got the hold lifted on my school account today so I can register for classes, but I want to get this out of the way first.

manthing - I wasnt posting in the wrong thread. I've been randomly posting Loggins two comments from his Nazi Zombies thread all over CAG. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']manthing - I wasnt posting in the wrong thread. I've been randomly posting Loggins two comments from his Nazi Zombies thread all over CAG. :lol:[/quote]

Oh, ok.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Linkin.

You should read this aritcle.

http://www.slate.com/id/2215800/

Then you should ask the author to do the same thing for Linkin Park.[/quote]

Linkin Park doesn't have a bad rep like Limp Bizkit. I agree with the author though, Limp Bizkit was awesome...Their last album 'The Unquestionable Truth [Part 1]' wasn't that great though...that's when they tried to change their sound and be a bit like RATM, they couldn't pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back