The Magically Hovering OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Linkin Park doesn't have a bad rep like Limp Bizkit. I agree with the author though, Limp Bizkit was awesome...Their last album 'The Unquestionable Truth [Part 1]' wasn't that great though...that's when they tried to change their sound and be a bit like RATM, they couldn't pull it off.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Linkin Park doesn't have a bad rep like Limp Bizkit. I agree with the author though, Limp Bizkit was awesome...Their last album 'The Unquestionable Truth [Part 1]' wasn't that great though...that's when they tried to change their sound and be a bit like RATM, they couldn't pull it off.[/QUOTE]

My mind is legit blown.

What a crazy first half...

~~~~

Fact: I use to listen to Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park first albums in middle school...I learned the error of my ways.

[quote name='zewone']lol @ "Linkin Park doesn't have a bad rep..."[/quote]

That nugget comes from the same person who thinks $50 is a good deal on a year LIVE, and thinks he's a decent mod.

He's a gay fish.

It's too cold here today for Ice Cream...though it's never too cold for free Ice Cream...what kind lord of wow?

~~~

I want to get drunk...I wonder if this beer from January in my fridge is still good?

Well, I think the job interview went very well.

I was asked to come back for a orientation meeting tomorrow morning. But I haven't officially been hired yet.

I feel like a gangster withdrawing a large sum of money from the bank in cash. They gotta verify all kinds of signatures and stuff. Shoulda worn a fedora....

[quote name='flowery']It's too cold here today for Ice Cream...though it's never too cold for free Ice Cream...what kind lord of wow?

~~~

I want to get drunk...I wonder if this beer from January in my fridge is still good?[/quote]That reminds me of my college roommate. Dude would always have old beer in the back of his half of the fridge. I remember seeing a Sam Adams summer ale six pack that he just bought in the there then in the back corner I could see a couple of the old winter ones.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't want to jinx it but I really, really, really hope this is one of those scams.[/quote]

I really, really, really hope it isn't.

[quote name='DT778']That reminds me of my college roommate. Dude would always have old beer in the back of his half of the fridge. I remember seeing a Sam Adams summer ale six pack that he just bought in the there then in the back corner I could see a couple of the old winter ones.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I had some friends come down and stay with me and there were a few Coors Lights and Bud Lights left over and I never got around to drinking them. I will probably just use them for boiling and grilling some Bratwurst.

Ah fuck this.

I am not positive if this job is a scam or not, but I am just not gonna go in tomorrow. I don't want to be dealing with it if it is, and if it isn't, well I lost out, but oh well.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ah fuck this.

I am not positive if this job is a scam or not, but I am just not gonna go in tomorrow. I don't want to be dealing with it if it is, and if it isn't, well I lost out, but oh well.[/quote]

Go silly.

If it's a scam, you can always leave.

:roll:

oh and if you do go just make sure to read anything they ask you to sign very carefully.

don't take the stupid, "oh this is just a form that says X" explanations. read that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back