Not open for further replies.

Eviltude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8EfN69HdiE[/media]

Also,
[media]http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/152690[/media]

This is actually really easy to do. You angle yourself towards your observers and slowly rise up on one foot, your closer leg obscuring your foot that's moving.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Saw The Man Who Would Be King today.

Much, much love.[/quote]

I love this movie. I used to watch it all the time when I were a wee lad.

Ugh. I am tired, drove for around 6 hours straight today.

It was pretty awesome that I got to drive a decked out brand new '09 F-150. It was sweet.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ugh. I am tired, drove for around 6 hours straight today.

It was pretty awesome that I got to drive a decked out brand new '09 F-150. It was sweet.[/QUOTE]

They're nice trucks, but I like the looks of the new Rams more.

Hate that new F-150 logo.

criterioncollection1.png

criterioncollection2.png

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Budge, lets play PBR.[/quote]

I don't have that game. Plus I am really tired. :[

We need to play COD4 sometime though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Where's Airborne? :cool:[/QUOTE]
I wish that was in the Criterion Collection.

[quote name='darthbudge']I kind of regret selling the Criterions I had... but I do get more use out of my 360...[/QUOTE]

If I had to do that all over again I would have A) Milked it more B) Only gotten Criterions, C) Sold them on Amazon.

[quote name='Brak']42, I think.[/QUOTE]Impressive.

I think I may have asked you this, but would you recommend any Fellini outside of 8 1/2, LDV, La Strada, Amarcord, and I vitelloni?

(Watch Breathless.)

[quote name='munch']If I had to do that all over again I would have A) Milked it more B) Only gotten Criterions, C) Sold them on Amazon.[/quote]

Selling them on Craigslist as a set worked out well for me. I got just above Amazon/Half.com prices for them.

However, I just wish I had them. Especially The Life Aquatic.

This dude really thought it was necessary to make a thread about his choice in facial hair. Can we get someone to temp ban him or something for being a dumb ass?

Oh yeah. I think I won a pair of Warped Tour tickets today.

I was listening to the radio and they were giving them away to the 101st texter, and I happened to be that person. It said I won and to call a number to claim my prize, well I got a voicemail box saying that if I was trying to claim a prize to leave my name and number and they would get back to me.

I hope I get them...

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think I may have asked you this, but would you recommend any Fellini outside of 8 1/2, LDV, La Strada, Amarcord, and I vitelloni?[/QUOTE]
Nights of Cabiria, definitely.

I've been meaning to buy and see The White Sheik; I've heard some good things about that one...

And Juliet of the Spirits is probably worth it, being that it's his first film in Technicolor.

[quote name='munch']I counted mine, Braxor, and I've watched 33 discs. I need to get on it.[/QUOTE]
You need more Jules Dassin. (Even though you turned me on to him.)

[quote name='Brak']You need more Jules Dassin. (Even though you turned me on to him.)[/QUOTE]

I know I do. I only have Rififi--which is the most epic shit ever. You should be ever thankful to me for telling you about that--Naked City, and The Night and the City. I really need Brute Force.

You need more Melville, and more French New Wave in general.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Benjamin Button will probably be my first Criterion.[/quote]

Grab The Third Man you wont regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back