The Mary Louise Parker OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome @ The Dead Weather.

Hey gang,

Sorry for the momentary delay. HMXsean usually posts the DLC announcements in the morning and he is way better at waking up on time than I am. We're trying something new in this DLC alert: Xbox360, PS3, Wii and PSP DLC announced all at the same time! Now Wii rockers won't have to wait 'til Monday to see what's coming out next week. It's your one stop DLC shop!

So read close and you'll see what's coming out for your system next week. Dig in!

Tracks available for Xbox 360 (July 14) and PLAYSTATION 3 system (July 16):

Big Dipper “All Going Out Together”
Big Dipper “She’s Fetching”
Big Dipper “Younger Bums”
Judas Priest “Dissident Aggressor (Live)”
Judas Priest “Eat Me Alive (Live)”
Judas Priest “Prophecy (Live)”
The Dead Weather “Hang You From the Heavens”
The Dead Weather “No Hassle Night”
The Dead Weather “Treat Me Like Your Mother”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as part of the “Big Dipper Pack,” “Judas Priest Pack,” “The Dead Weather Pack 01” or as individual tracks for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 systems.

Price:
$1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$5.49 (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Big Dipper Pack,” “Judas Priest Pack” or “The Dead Weather Pack 01”

[quote name='darthbudge']Can you really call it a bachelor pad when you have a fiancee and child living with you?[/QUOTE]

They're not. So yes.

[quote name='darthbudge']Can you really call it a bachelor pad when you have a fiancee and child living with you?[/QUOTE]

uh, they're not living with him... did you miss that whole thing about lead paint and infants?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']uh, they're not living with him... did you miss that whole thing about lead paint and infants?[/QUOTE]

Oooooohhhhh...

I thought he decided to do something else since they couldn't stay in the apartment.

Naw, they made some concessions to me, I got a scholarship and I don't have to stay all week, I'll only be working Monday-Thursday except for like move-in/move-out.

It's not ideal, but I could get promoted within a year, otherwise they're going to have to delead the apartment or move us into a new apartment next year now that they're aware of the issue. It's just too late for them to fix it immediately given that I move in next weekend. They're letting me have him visit whenever I want as long as he's not here full-time.

[quote name='Moxio']Holly smokes, UFC 100 tomorow is going to be :whee:.[/QUOTE]I'm hella disappointed I won't be able to watch it live since I'll be in Bakersfield over the weekend visiting family.

For the big fights I got Mir, GSP, and Henderson.

Drinking in the morning and mixing alcohol with common drinks that don't require it? You're alright budgemang.

[quote name='zewone']Mary Louise Parker is not very hot.

You (white) guys should really step your game up.

[/QUOTE]

Hey I'm the one that said that Salma Hayek is the hottest woman in the world.

Trying to convince a 17-year old that "snake bite" piercings will make him look like a total douche is pointless.

[quote name='JJSP']Trying to convince a 17-year old that "snake bite" piercings will make him look like a total douche is pointless.[/QUOTE]

Brother?

I knew a girl with snake bites who was legit stunning with them. I wish she hadn't taken 'em out. :[

---

#-o@myself for buying Brian Lee O'Malley's Lost at Sea when I told myself I was "only gonna check it out."

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Average mileage per year is 10K Puma...103K for a 6 year old car is excessive.[/QUOTE]:lol:

The car I'm driving now had 20k miles put on it in 3 months. :shock:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wish I was a fucking robot...I don't get any...I live my sex life vicariously through TFN :[[/QUOTE]Super weird, man.

Just got out of a meeting with some higherups. They're apparently trying to figure out if they can get me into another apartment in one of the unleaded buildings. Not going to get too excited about it yet, but it's the best progress I've heard in the last month.

Yeah, I've been turning in applications to places and finished updating my resume on Wednesday so I'll start going through the paper soon. I'm legit scared of not being able to find shit going by the stories a couple of friends have. My ex-boss did throw in good word for unemployment and I'm gonna start school in august so I might just wait until then to see my schedule and what I'll need to work with since I'm pretty good with cash and + unemployment and financial aid I won't absolutely need a job by, say, tomorrow. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, I've been turning in applications to places and finished updating my resume on Wednesday so I'll start going through the paper soon. I'm legit scared of not being able to find shit going by the stories a couple of friends have. My ex-boss did throw in good word for unemployment and I'm gonna start school in august so I might just wait until then to see my schedule and what I'll need to work with since I'm pretty good with cash and + unemployment and financial aid I won't absolutely need a job by, say, tomorrow. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Do you ever get that feeling that you're just shooting your resume out into space?

Yep, Temp. Not space, but straight into the trash can. :whistle2:|

EDIT: Not yet, st0neface. Waiting on the same exact thing and my high school is taking their sweet ass time. :bomb:

[quote name='st0neface']After working dead end jobs for a few years it becomes: "School. :)"[/QUOTE]No shit, but eh, gotta do what ya gotta do.

Hey, I've been in the same boat as you. At least up until the whole losing my job thing. I think I have a PT with really flexible hours set up once I start classes.

The 550 is the same as the 360 remote, but without the 360 face buttons and the white color scheme.

The 670, from the looks of it, just has the different form factor and it has 4 dedicated activity buttons up above the LCD whereas the 360/550 has the activities on the LCD with the soft keys instead of those dedicated activity buttons.

There might be other differences with the 670, I'm not positive.

It always seems like a good idea to get one of those, but then I figure, I can save the money and just switch between different remotes, it's not like it's all that hard.

[quote name='st0neface']Hey, I've been in the same boat as you. At least up until the whole losing my job thing. I think I have a PT with really flexible hours set up once I start classes.[/QUOTE]Lucky. I also need to think of something to do before my brother gets out in November(I think?) I know he's not gonna have a penny to his name when he gets out so that means him moving back in which means my room has great potential for being picked clean and pawned. A tiny shack to live in am confirmed. :whistle2:|

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It always seems like a good idea to get one of those, but then I figure, I can save the money and just switch between different remotes, it's not like it's all that hard.[/QUOTE]
It's really really convenient for the price. It's worth it.

I'm not really a people person. :whistle2:|
I'm really paranoid about being fucked over since its happened so many times by the people closest to me so its pretty tough for me to trust a stranger or someone I've only semi-known for a few years/months/whatever. This dude I had been talking to about moving in with moved in with another friend of mine and spent all his money on drugs and beer the first month and couldn't pay his bills/rent. (I didn't even know that he did drugs. :lol:) I'd hate for that to happen to me.

Rent down here is really cheap. I'll fall into something. :]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Do you ever get that feeling that you're just shooting your resume out into space?[/QUOTE]
Yes, and at this point i think i'd have better luck with E.T. reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back