The New England PatriOTTs Are Gonna Win The Super Bowl... Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel dead. Goodnight.

Can't wait to pick up No More Heroes. Strange how I went from knowing nothing about the game the craving it. Luckily it's only three days away.

[quote name='jmcc']I gotta believe the NFL doesn't like this much. At least the Packers being murdered by NE would have been somewhat interesting because of old man Favre. I can't see NY being as big a ratings draw.[/QUOTE]

Eh, don't people watch it for the "commercials" anyway?

fuckin' hell, that's one invention of Apple computer that makes me sick to my stomach.

http://www.local6.com/news/15092137/detail.html

Depravity is boundless these days. Stealing someone's electronics is one thing, but cremated remains? That's just being cruel for the sake of cruelty.

To top it off, the airline sent the dude a copy of their terms with the line circled stating they're not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. Dickhole extreme.

And yes, I know, putting it in his checked baggage probably wasn't the best course of action, but still...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']http://www.local6.com/news/15092137/detail.html

Depravity is boundless these days. Stealing someone's electronics is one thing, but cremated remains? That's just being cruel for the sake of cruelty.

To top it off, the airline sent the dude a copy of their terms with the line circled stating they're not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. Dickhole extreme.

And yes, I know, putting it in his checked baggage probably wasn't the best course of action, but still...[/QUOTE]

Take away the "these days" crap and you have a compelling point.

[quote name='mykevermin']Take away the "these days" crap and you have a compelling point.[/QUOTE]And if you add in some Guinness, you have a compelling pint.

[quote name='Demolition Man']:lol:

Will the real Rocko please stand up?[/quote]

They could just both know Banky and requested the same avatars, ya know

[quote name='JimmieMac']I suspect you should go back to where ever you were when you and the other fat retard beat feet outta here.[/QUOTE]

How about a big fat no to that bitch.

[quote name='jmcc']And if you add in some Guinness, you have a compelling pint.[/QUOTE]

I had a bartender (who's a reliable beer snob) recommend a pretty hoppy pale ale mixed with a Guinness the other night. I politely declined.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Guinness makes everything more compelling.[/QUOTE]I know. I wish I had some right now. But all I have is this awful moscato.

[quote name='mykevermin']I had a bartender (who's a reliable beer snob) recommend a pretty hoppy pale ale mixed with a Guinness the other night. I politely declined.[/QUOTE]I should make friends with a bartender. I long to know how to work a spoon for making separated drinks, like the neapolitan shooter, or, to a lesser extent, a proper black and tan.

edit: I mean, look at that. It's beautiful.
uuaf0c5WB.JPG

Ugh, I can't seem to find the right color for this.

codgrf100p.gif
codgrf100.gif

Both look shitty on the 363636 background.

The purple one looks really nice on white though.

[quote name='jmcc']I should make friends with a bartender. I long to know how to work a spoon for making separated drinks, like the neapolitan shooter, or, to a lesser extent, a proper black and tan.

edit: I mean, look at that. It's beautiful.
uuaf0c5WB.JPG
[/QUOTE]

That is very nice. It's all in the pour, and, of course, the order. I used to be able to make fancy-lookin' booze drinks with espresso and milk (about the only thing on earth Chambord is good for outside of the kitchen, mind you), but haven't done that in years.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I suspect you should go back to where ever you were when you and the other fat retard beat feet outta here.[/QUOTE]
gobefatwizardfb4.jpg

God damn, Puzzle Quest is addictive. I want to keep playing, but I need to do dishes and then go to bed so I can get up and go finish the lab report I've got due on Tuesday.

[quote name='Soodmeg']So I see Hollywood is still on the Jap horror kick as they are Remaking The Eye.[/quote]

A retread that tired and poorly received is more likely the death rattle for the genre.

As for me, I'd rather see more stylish thrillers ala Mr. Brooks.

Lewis Black's Red, White and Screwed is on.

Classic.

"I would like to have THAT much faith that the world was created in 7 days, but I have.....thoughts."

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Lewis Black's Red, White and Screwed is on.

Classic.

"I would like to have THAT much faith that the world was created in 7 days, but I have.....thoughts."[/QUOTE]
I'm appreciating Lewis Black more and more as time goes on. I don't think I picked up on the intelligence beneath the yelling at first.

Time to hit the sack.

man has that Cloverfield thread gotten good. Dudes bitching about a girl in heels in a film, never thought I would have seen that outside of reading a kink messageboard

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'll take the next OTT.

Let's try to finish this one.[/QUOTE]

One of these days, I'll have my chance and will start an OTT. One day . . .

[quote name='Liquid 2']How many of you $$$$ys have work tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

I head off to work in 20 minutes or so (when ever the papers get here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back