The New New Urban Dead Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

[quote name='Genocidal']You're able to post that someone killed you on Brainstock with pitcture evidence to get your bounty lowered actually.[/quote]
But that wouldn't really be claiming the bounty, would it? I mean, that would be way to easy.

Once you get some decent combat skills the game starts to get better.OF course, that depends a lot of the class you choose when you start too.

[quote name='JolietJake']But that wouldn't really be claiming the bounty, would it? I mean, that would be way to easy.[/quote]
It would. As you've started to notice, the Rogue's Gallery is very flawed.

I'm hanging out on the front lines in East Grayside.

How is CS holding up?

Does anybody want to go hunting in the next day or so?

EDIT: Any word on Monroeville? I'd like to see a version of Urban Dead with a possible ending.

[quote name='JolietJake']Things are kinda slow iow in buttonville. 50 AP and no one to kill. :lol:[/quote]

indeed. possible horde coming though I hear.

[quote name='fart_bubble']anyone want to revive me? I'm sitting outside the SW part of the meet up place[/quote]

Went out to get you but you were not standing up. Maybe somebody else did it?

If you're still needing a revive, I can do it tomorrow after saving up the needed ap.

Today's ap was used to restock bullets after lodging my supply in Jake!

[quote name='JolietJake']Things are kinda slow iow in buttonville. 50 AP and no one to kill. :lol:[/quote]

Wyke Hills, Club Golding 1S of NT building has four pkers inside one is a -14 bounty gore core

[quote name='ravenbear']Wyke Hills, Club Golding 1S of NT building has four pkers inside one is a -14 bounty gore core[/quote]

Yeah, but Gore Corpsmen cry when you kill them. You have to wait until they GK or PK first. It isn't enough that they're actively aligned with zombies.

Without their human spies, zombies could be held back most of the time.

Does anybody have a location of a large batch of Gore Corps? My zombie alt wouldn't mind wearing them down.

EDIT: Anybody have an idea what happened to the zombies? They had every burb in red except for one or two. Now, there is ten. The whole south side of the city seems relatively quiet.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Yeah, but Gore Corpsmen cry when you kill them. You have to wait until they GK or PK first. It isn't enough that they're actively aligned with zombies.

[/quote]

They had bounties on them which is why I mention them here, if listed in rogue gallery for PK then I am pretty sure they are fair game.

Option, Too Funny

[quote name='chuckie88']Went out to get you but you were not standing up. Maybe somebody else did it?

If you're still needing a revive, I can do it tomorrow after saving up the needed ap.

Today's ap was used to restock bullets after lodging my supply in Jake![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got revived. I haven't logged in since I got down there, sorry

Swing Your Pants is a zombie
in the wasteland next to Hutchin Bank
due to them being a douchebag, I shot them even though its a rev point
got em down to 30-some HP
if someone wants to finish them off
I know JJ loves that person.

You guys know what to do, someone finish em off if they are still there.

I went to get Swing Your Pants and yosemite climber, but they aren't standing, somebody must have finished them off.

So we have confirmation of Gore Corps members in the area, keep a look out for any more.

[quote name='ravenbear']Wyke Hills, Club Golding 1S of NT building has four pkers inside one is a -14 bounty gore core[/quote]

These three are there as of right now (3:30 EST):
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=767594
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=637136
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=812501

I'm standing down in a nearby building with 25ap but fully armed.
I can't risk taking on all 3 at once without more ap.
It is only a few blocks east of our present location, so the trip is easy.
Combat players waiting for something to do are invited to strike.

If you don't want to be a PKer then don't deliver the killing blow.
I'll be happy to do it, I know I've taken the first two on before.
I'll check back in this afternoon, please post here if you attack them.
If you would like to do a unified strike, propose a time as well.

I walked the four corners of our spot and all seemed in order for the moment.
So I just thought it would be something those of us desiring action could do.

Oh and don't worry new people, I'm as much in the dark as you are with regards to this mutiny thing!
As far as I know, Crotch hasn't killed me yet. Unless he's got a bunch of alts!;)

Good Job, 1 down 2 to go. I'm going to continue to hold for more ap.

Last time I cut it a bit too close for comfort finishing off a RRF GC guy with a knife.

Yeah the guy you got had the bounty of 14 on him, the Dark Balter fellow is currently KOS with a bounty of 95.
I couldn't find anything in the Rogue's Gallery on dwg but I think I killed him before without him reporting it.
Speaking of which, Rogue's Gallery has lowered Jake's bounty to 1.
Although they accepted my claim, they said that his penalty was 2 and it would take one more to clear.

The whole Rogue's Gallery thing seems pretty lame to me, I don't plan on claiming DB tonight.
Such a pain with all the screenshots and all and then there's situations like Jake's.
Just a bunch of crying over spilled milk especially with a group like the RRF.
Oh and yukine, that was tough sounding. Perhaps it could be a CAS calling card to the GC?

I once had this long winded speech i was gonna post after killing a GC member, then i realized it was cutting me off.

I'm such a blow hard.:lol:

Just to the north and west a couple blocks, we had 8 zeds tear down the 'cades. I ran over and killed two, but didn't have enough AP to kill more.

Expect the next couple of days to be dicey, as they are really close.

You say "Dark Balter's KOS with a 95 bounty. He, dgw, and the rest of the GC want to see us all die at the hands of the RRF who aren't far behind them."
You fire at Dark Balter for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

(Sorry, I forgot the calling card Yukine).

2 down, 1 to go. I also took dgw down to 48hp if someone wants to finish 'em off. (He's got a flack jacket too).
Still got 3 1/2 loaded pistols and have made it back to the group. Is it sad that I like killing GC members more then anything else in UD?

[quote name='chuckie88']
Is it sad that I like killing GC members more then anything else in UD?[/quote]

Nope. In a "real" zombie apocalypse, there would be no humans working with the zombies.

Just a thought on a new human skill, Immune, and a new "zombie" skill, Great Hands.

Immune skill: (A counter to Brain Rot.) When killed as a zombie or human, the person stands up with the choice of "Stand up human" or "Stand up zombie". 20 or 40 Level requirement. Gameplay Rationale: Through repeated exposures to the zombie virus and its cure, the player can shake off the effects of the virus.

Great Hands: (An extension of the Memories of Life tree.) Despite being dead, the person can still use items such as weapons, FAKs and revive syringes. Gameplay Rationale: The player has remembered what items are for and how to use them.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Dammit I went outside to kill some zeds, and someone caded up behind me, im outside getting mauled by a zed. uhmm... help?[/quote]

Killed him for you. Go 1 SW - you can enter there.

Man. I'm gonna be gone for a fucking month this Summer. The fuck's gonna happen then?

Option, any particular reasoning here? Decided just to play a PKer, or are you pulling a Shady?

Anyway, gotta spend some time figuring out what the fuck's going on. I've got assorted forums to visit for a while now...

Um. You guys sure you're reading the thread? The part where he talked about leaving the CAS and how he killed me?

As for what's going on with me and the rest of the group - not entirely sure. The local NecroTech is getting its ass forked pretty hard at the moment. I'm trying to get a better handle of what things are like right now.

[quote name='The Crotch']Um. You guys sure you're reading the thread? The part where he talked about leaving the CAS and how he killed me?

As for what's going on with me and the rest of the group - not entirely sure. The local NecroTech is getting its ass forked pretty hard at the moment. I'm trying to get a better handle of what things are like right now.[/quote]

Weird... not sure how I missed his post(s).

TIME TO KILL THAT PUNK ASS!!!

bread's done
Back