The New New Urban Dead Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

I like the bit where Option tells people he's "not happy with the direction I'm taking the CAS". I've been away for a few days - could somebody please tell me what direction that is?

And yeah, Option is KOS. Anyone killed by him should take a screenshot, throw put it up on Imageshack, and either PM it to me or put it on the Brainstock bounty hunter boards directly. Unfortunately, I forgot to do so with myself...

LOL. WTF? I guess option is truly role playing this game. Pretty fucked up though. PK other people - like the fucking Gore Corps! I doubt you are going to like the outcome of your actions though - being dead all the time is going to suck.

Actually, Option picked a good time to do this. With all the zombies about, we won't have anywhere near the AP and ammunition to devote to him that we did to the Gore Corps back in Grayside.

For those of you who don't have him on your contacts, please feel free to take shots at this.

Anyone who is Option HAS met dire consequences.

tauntshotlm5.jpg

killshotmv3.jpg

So next time, don't be a douche. Even if my images don't work.

I'm sort of glad I cleared out of there now... I'm 10XP away from free running. What should I get after that?

EDIT: Just got free running! Sweet!

[quote name='JolietJake']Apparently option has betrayed us, so consider him an unfriendly.[/quote]

I thought he was joking around with the whole "et tu brutus" thing
but now I think he is not as he has also taken out Ivan

Well I just messaged the crotch since I thought he was trying to do a sneak attack..... Since it's out in the open already though....... This wannabe was trying to bring the big dog out of retirement to help his sorry ass PK you guys.... I haven't played since shortly after the last Carolla massacre although I had my guy stocked and ready to be revived and attack but decided i'd done enough damage since I wasn't out to ruin anyone just having fun...

And yall didn't here this from me:

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/1452/jackass1qd0.jpg

[quote name='doctorfaustus']So, you were Adam Corolla?[/quote]

Yea I came out a long time ago. In the last thread. :D

I'm the reason yall decided to get on mIRC. I never used it though I'd already attacked and just idled in mirc when it started listening to how to stop carolla and theories of how he did so much damage and got so far away so fast etc etc haha

• maseyayo shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 43 minutes ago)
  • maseyayo said "ill get ya buddy, lucky i jus killed ur buddy jolietjake, ill get ya sugar" (2 hours and 43 minutes ago)
I think he is pissed. :lol:

Wow, so much drama in one little weekend. Obviously, I knew what was posted in the thread.
When I said that I didn't know "what" was going on, I guess I should have said "why" it was.
I think this is what people do when they get bored with the state of their UD game.
Don't worry I've no plans to go out in a blaze of CAS killing glory.

Of course I wasn't whacked by either Shady option, so I may not understand.
Probably just signed my own death warrant but oh well, such is life.
Maybe it was my ineptitude with posting images and needing his help that drove option to turn?:lol:
Actually, the real thing to wonder about is who was his "reviver on the inside"...

[quote name='yukine']
  • maseyayo said "ill get ya buddy, lucky i jus killed ur buddy jolietjake, ill get ya sugar" (2 hours and 43 minutes ago)
I think he is pissed. :lol:[/quote]Where was this at?

Oh, no!

Option will be using his/her 50 AP a day to hunt us down and kill us. If you put on a flak jacket from a Police Department and his/her combat skills are maxed out, that makes him almost as dangerous as a zombie.

Maybe he'll be really badass and kill one of us in a mall. Then, 50 people will put him on a KOS PKer list. Then, he'll have to start a new character when he has a change of heart or deal with random people blasting him to collect on an old bounty.

[quote name='chuckie88']Wow, so much drama in one little weekend. Obviously, I knew what was posted in the thread.
When I said that I didn't know "what" was going on, I guess I should have said "why" it was.[/quote]Your guess is as good as mine.
[quote name='chuckie88']I think this is what people do when they get bored with the state of their UD game.[/quote]Actually, this is my guess.

[quote name='JolietJake']26.84 MHz: "Maseyayo (Gore Corps) seen at Cosh Motel (57,96) KOS" (28 minutes ago)

If anybody wants to kill him....[/quote]

He said that in the mall, I guess he ran out of ap and could only shoot me once. :lol:

Wish I was stocked up and had AP, it'd be really sweet to kill him again. :lol:

[quote name='The Crotch']Your guess is as good as mine.
Actually, this is my guess.[/quote]
You know, I think this would totally happen in a real zombie outbreak. Once your defenses are good enough, time will become a bitch. Then cabin fever sets in and bam, the next thing you know - someone's got a shotgun up your ass. Poeple desocialize in extreme situations. Simple as that.

It's not if you survive, it's how long you survive.

Now someone tell me what's a good skill to get after free running, damn it.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']You know, I think this would totally happen in a real zombie outbreak. Once your defenses are good enough, time will become a bitch. Then cabin fever sets in and bam, the next thing you know - someone's got a shotgun up your ass. Poeple desocialize in extreme situations. Simple as that.

It's not if you survive, it's how long you survive.

Now someone tell me what's a good skill to get after free running, damn it.[/quote]

EDIT: Monroeville is a better version of a zombie outbreak.

Diagnosis if you're making XP from heals.

Shopping / Bargain Hunting if you already have Diagnosis and want better search rates than Hospitals.

Fighting zombies is pointless unless you have the Headshot skill. Otherwise, that zombie might only be out of commission for 30 minutes.

If you can manage your AP, start down the Necrotech tree.

You can typically get revive syringes within 8 tries and you have an even chance of getting a DNA extractor.

If you revive somebody, you're giving a target for the zombies that will take at least 8 successful swipes to kill OR you're swelling the human ranks.

[quote name='yukine']
I think he is pissed. :lol:[/quote]

I just saw that guy! I was outside my current location attacking a zombie and as I kept attacking (and refreshing) I saw him zip up past me. He was last spotted about 8 blocks directly west of BG.

Wow, I was a zombie killing machine tonight! RNG was automatic!
Went out to check on the NT and saw DarthBudge with 2 zeds.
As he was at 44 0r 46 hp I thought he was being eaten.
I ran over and blasted a zed for the kill unintentionaly snaking his kill, (sorry Budge).

We then tag-teamed the other zombie which I also finished off.
I then moved up to the NT and killed 1 up there and knocked the other to 45 hp.
I moved back 1W of the North entry point and took out a 50hp zed for the 4th kill of the night.
Well over 200xp in a single 50ap outing, never have I done so well!

Big thanks to DarthBudge for getting the ball rolling and again sorry for stealing the kill.
I think I missed with a half dozen shots or less, still have 3 loaded pistols and a shotgun round.
With that xp I finished off the survivor skills as well so that add a sense of accomplishment.
Of course, I'll probably be cursing the RNG within the week but for now it's great.

As of now northern NT is ruined and has 1 zed outside, 3 inside.

insertclever: I'd also suggest going with melee over firearms to start.
Hand to hand plus the axe skill is your best bet as a starting attacker.

I think I'm going to go down the NecroTech tree. I need the revive skill as I have four other friends who have since joined me (two of whom have managed to be zombified...already). I might shed my Cheap Ass Survivor allegiance for a little while as well since things seem...uhh...'hot' over here.

Dumb ass me revived 2 zombies, but I lost count of my AP. Now, I'm at -5.

Let's see if I can be eaten or shot before lunch.

EDIT: Got my butt inside with 42 HP left.

A note to all - Shady as begun playing again as Adam Carolla. He'll probably show up tomorrow, but I don't think he'll have enough AP to do much at that point.

bread's done
Back