The New New Urban Dead Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

I remember seeing one say something like "GET BANG BANG MAN" which I understood. But I'm not sure what "BANANA MAN" is supposed to mean.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']"Do you dingle, dangle, banana man, penguin time?"
-Seanbaby

Probably not related, but also a funny moment when Shane B. (I think) was making absolutely no sense about Mario Galaxy on a 1up podcast. Youtube link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t4NffywMHBU[/quote]

He was actually riffing on Garnett's line "do you walk to work or carry your lunch" comment which made absolutely no sense.

That's not how I see it..

Garnett's line was supposed to be a joke aimed at the absurdity of comparing Metal Gear's delay to Mario Galaxy's quality. They don't have anything to do with one another, so Garnett made an equally silly statement as juxtaposition. Seanbaby followed suit.

I prefer my malls to mall, myself.

Anyone else having trouble playing? When I go to log into my account I get a "The connection has timed out" error.

That was supposed to be "fall." WHoops.

I'm just not talented enough to make a phone call and type at the same time.

But, the mall is malling...

Whoa boy. 39 in the se corner. And they attack right after I've done a lot of searching and attacking a zombie in 1n of the mall. Now I have no ap to fight.

Who doesn't love loud music?

BTW all 4 corners of the mall have lost power.
Zeds are here and I don't wanna' be no more.

Striking out, we'll see where I sleep tonight.

Remember - no talking about PMs in-thread. That's always been the rule, and that remains the rule. If you have to ask whether or not something is confidential, then it is.

Made it to the new place, but couldn't find an open building, so i'm stuck outside. Just hoping i make it through the night alive.

Ummm...yeah, I still like that music video. I have for YEARS now.
As for UD I hope you'll make it through the night/day JJ.
I stopped about half-way to rest up so if you die I'll revive you.

* Officer' Cray shot you with a shotgun for 10 damage. (7 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* Officer' Cray said "No loitering outside the malls! Burchell Arms Regulars owns this place!" (6 minutes ago)
* Officer' Cray shot you with a pistol for 5 damage. (6 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Officer' Cray. (6 minutes ago)
I want him DEAD!
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=978446

Dead you hear me, DEAD! This fucker will pay. Crotch you wanted some PKs to PK.

Anyways, I got lurching gait/ankle grab and I'm gonna loiter for a non-CAS res if I can to save people AP.

[quote name='georox'] * Officer' Cray shot you with a shotgun for 10 damage. (7 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
I want him DEAD!

Anyways, I got lurching gait/ankle grab and I'm gonna loiter for a non-CAS res if I can to save people AP.[/quote]

He's in same location as me, tbroo and Ivan at the moment. Not sure I can kill him on my own, but if anyone wants to join in we can avenge geo.

JJ, pm location i'm in suburb and have ap and syringe to revive. Have enough syringes if anyone else makes it here dead.

[quote name='georox'] * Officer' Cray shot you with a shotgun for 10 damage. (7 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* Officer' Cray said "No loitering outside the malls! Burchell Arms Regulars owns this place!" (6 minutes ago)
* Officer' Cray shot you with a pistol for 5 damage. (6 minutes ago)
I want him DEAD!
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=978446

Anyways, I got lurching gait/ankle grab and I'm gonna loiter for a non-CAS res if I can to save people AP.[/quote]

I am killing him right now. His group doesn't even operate here, according to the wiki.

You guys give away your location a lot.

I have revive now, but I'm not on the PM list so I guess I'll continue doing my own thing. I need to find an NT tower to get some syringes anyway.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']You guys give away your location a lot.
[/quote]

Yeah, the screenshots posted above eliminate all need for gueswork.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you whacked him and everything. Just noting it.

[quote name='JolietJake']Raven, hurry up and revive me, i'm getting shot at.[/quote]

wasn't around till now to revive, couldn't as you were a dead body.

I did find Geo though and revived him.

be on again this evening for aotther revive or two

[quote name='JolietJake']Thanks raven, btw, are there any nearby buildings i can get into?[/quote]

pm you the info for entrance

no more revives till tomorrow, used up my AP
feel free to pm request on morrow

There's a new spot further north. If interested, come on IRC. It's a good spot to move further that way if necessary.

Just a heads up to wiki shenanigans. I found fullmetalfan720's anti-PK kills as '-5', his class as 'Butt Pirate', and his comment as 'Gay for Obama'.
I had no idea what it said before so just I changed it to '5', 'CAS Pirate Division', and 'Yes Wii Can' for the time being.

I'm pretty sure that the culprit was SeanAmI12...(I forget the rest as I now deem that name appropriate) as his enemy list comment read 'Is Awesome'.
Obviously seeking attention as he wrote that instead of removing his name entirely (see above "Sean Am I 12?" comment).

Didn't see any other obvious juvenille attempts at humor although RadioSilence257 has 'Over 9000' listed in anti-PK kills and 'Has a fro' in comments.
(I didn't change these as they were not as malicious and may have been intended by Radio).

Anyways, just happened to look at the page and though the group should know what was up. (Apparently, I also like wearing a bullseye).
fullmetal: If all of that was accurate and I'm wrong, let me know. I'll change it back if you don't.

Mike23: Can't do the IRC but may be interested in this spot of yours. Can you PM me the info complete with entry point(s)?

Yeah, it was Sean. I get an e-mail when the wiki is edited.

He improved some things, so I don't think it was necessarily malicious and so I just left the edits alone.

Oh, whoops...um so I'll change it back if you wanna' be a Butt Pirate again fullmetal. Sorry for callin' you out then SeanAmI122886.

[quote name='option.iv']^ You better watch what you say. People could be spying.[/quote]

well considering you are already there how is it spying? unless you're a complete moron and don't realize where you are

I find it funny that the screenshot is edited as Geno obviously has all the info from his point of view complete with timestamps and everything else.

Geno could also answer questions as to how many times he was struck indicating possible ap usage numbers by option.iv

If he used a lot of ap, chances are good he's still around you guys. Victims also have the option of reporting a PK to increase the heat.

It's hard to say if he got the info from an inside man on the PM list as it was posted in screenshots earlier today.

Yea, he was the only one, so he's probably low on AP.

Thanks for being a little bitch and taking the fun out of the game for our newer members and turning people away, by the way. If you don't like the leadership, Crotch even offered for people to take leadership positions. Where were you then? And hell, if you don't like it and don't want to do anything about it, go join another group.

bread's done
Back