The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thespamofpower']5 off 50
PJ-MNV-FTP
Expires June 19th[/QUOTE]

Thanks, was just getting a white GameCube controller to match my Wii, decided to throw in FFVIII Piano Soundtrack to bring it over $50 and use the code.

[quote name='dserafin1986']I just used:

Code: NC-SVC-UYP

Thanks man...

Bought the new Pro Spirits Baseball 5, looks like the hotness!!![/QUOTE]

Nice, I got the code for buying that. Good to see the cycle of PYS5 continuing. You will love the game.

am i stupid? i don't see where to enter the coupon code in the checkout process, i know i've done it before...

nevermind i just realized they disable the coupon field when ordering promo items :(

[quote name='pablo_vllj']10$ off 50$

WT-WEB-DXG

Should be expiring in three days, enjoy[/quote]
Used to get Apollo Justice and Ouendan 2. Thanks!

[quote name='Scarface7']Used to get Apollo Justice and Ouendan 2. Thanks![/quote]

No prob, It's good to know that my coupon have been used to buy great games (

$5 off $50, expires on May 25th. I just found this, it expires the day after tomorrow, so please use it quickly!

IO-ZFX-TOA

~Justme8800

[quote name='Justme8800']$5 off $50, expires on May 25th. I just found this, it expires the day after tomorrow, so please use it quickly!

IO-ZFX-TOA

~Justme8800[/quote]
used to get beatmania iidx gold and happy sky, thank you

[quote name='raikouhou']used to get beatmania iidx gold and happy sky, thank you[/quote]

That's fitting, I got that coupon back when I bought DJMax Portable 2. Anyways, glad someone found it useful!

~Justme8800

[quote name='ryne candy']$5 off $50 (min) order expires June 1st.

UT - QHQ - PVP[/quote]

Used to get Nocturne and the P3: OST, thanks!

[quote name='pdrydia']My games came in today, here's the accompanying coupon:

CI-PDU-JAI

$5 of $50
expires 13 Jul 2008[/quote]

Used, thanks alot. Preordered Initial D Extreme Stage. I'll post up my codes when my package arrives.
EDIT: Cancelled order due to no online modes outside of japan. Code should be active.

CI-PDU-JAI

Here is a bunch:

All of them are
$5 off $50

Expires 11 Jul, 2008:
HF-NJA-SJN

Expires 13 Jul, 2008:
XC-ILF-BPQ
IP-GQX-EFG
CS-XXO-UQV

MD-CIT-JZT

Expires 17 Jul, 2008:
SJ-ZRK-TSU
SG-POP-TTS

Brother >?????????
Kronos, is that you???? (it has to be???)

Wow, thats a lot of codes. I have one but don't have it here at the moment. PM me if anyone needs it. I'll post it here later if I remember.

[quote name='Loonknight']$5 off $50

HQ-MJL-CHC

Expires Jun 19th[/quote]

Thanks. Used code to get Ouendan 1 & 2.

I had recently bought Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne and I got a coupon and i know there's nothing i really want so here it is!

AX-CIY-RLK
$5 off any purchase $50 or more.
Expires June 30th

Please post when used.

Here's a coupon code I got after placing an order with one I got from this thread:

SG-LHQ-FBW
$5 off next order > $50
Expires July 17th

[quote name='Scarface7']Here's a coupon code I got after placing an order with one I got from this thread:

SG-LHQ-FBW
$5 off next order > $50
Expires July 17th[/quote]

Used. Thanks scarface!

(Broke down and preordered that super cool/expensive MGS4 Raiden figure....Ah well, guess it's a whole month of eating Ramen noodles for me :cry:)

[quote name='hyperkwame']I had recently bought Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne and I got a coupon and i know there's nothing i really want so here it is!

AX-CIY-RLK
$5 off any purchase $50 or more.
Expires June 30th

Please post when used.[/quote]

Thank you

So I can rip up my damned coupon instead of having it linger around and forget it exists until post date:

$5 off 50 - DH-UPP-SIE - Expiration 7/17/08

[quote name='mortalfloater']
VQ-BIM-GJL
-exp Jul 3rd 2008
[/quote]

Just used this one.

Thanks alot!

I've just used HS-QGU-RHX, thanks!

Now can any of you assholes have the common decency to post once you've taken a code? For those that can't take two seconds to do this, I'll do it for them.

IH-XDA-QOA and AF-JBA-JXW have both been used by some assface

Used this today. Thanks!

[quote name='Rocko']$5 off $50

WE-BNX-ADT
Expires June 12.

Please post when used.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back