The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

I've watched every Patriots game this year, and I think I can count on one hand the number of balls Brandon Lloyd has caught without leaving his feet.

[quote name='bvharris']I've watched every Patriots game this year, and I think I can count on one hand the number of balls Brandon Lloyd has caught without leaving his feet.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that also, he is a pretty acrobatic player , long as he catches it :)

[quote name='Poor2More']I noticed that also, he is a pretty acrobatic player , long as he catches it :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it's not always necessary. I think he's allergic to YAC.

Talib might have limped off the field there, that would be a huge blow. If he's out, the Patriots need to start scoring TDs right now.

[quote name='bvharris']Yeah, but it's not always necessary. I think he's allergic to YAC.[/QUOTE]

I thought maybe he was short and always had to jump or extend his body to get the ball, but he is an even 6 foot tall.

[quote name='bvharris']Talib might have limped off the field there, that would be a huge blow. If he's out, the Patriots need to start scoring TDs right now.[/QUOTE]

yep Talib off to locker room, jeez can Patriots catch a break.

[quote name='renique46']personal foul: playing football[/QUOTE]

Dude. It was crown to crown of the helmet. There are bordeline personal fouls called every week, that was not one.

Chung is down now, he is a descent defender. I guess probably will have no more Talib or Chung tonight, and the way the last Ravens TD looked, might need a career game out of Brady tonight.

[quote name='GamerDude316']nice to see Ray is playing classy tonight with his head-hunting.[/QUOTE]

Ray led with the shoulder. Hernandez was the one aiming his head.

[quote name='DNukem170']Ray led with the shoulder. Hernandez was the one aiming his head.[/QUOTE]

Nope, Hernendez had no time to make a move or react, and Lewis gave a farewell helmet to helmet to Patriots.

Talib is out of locker room, hopefully he returns

Lol after Welker TD, they show Grunk in the owner box high fiving everyone, I guess he is elite status, usually injured players are on the sideline.

Phew the ref got lucky the Pats converted that 4th down, cause Brady would of picked up that first down before the ref got in Brady's way of running a 30yd TD lol

rotf Kruger literally let Hernandez ball on you

didnt know you can extend your leg out like that that could have been an injury

That was a pretty ugly way to end it. Mostly on Hernandez for not getting out of bounds on that first down, but that was poorly managed all around.

Who am I to judge Brady, but why in the world did Brady try to save timeout, if he would've called Timeout, Pats would of had 2 shots in end zone before kicking FG, hopefully that doesn't come back to hunt them.

[quote name='DNukem170']How was that not tripping by Brady?
[/QUOTE]

Because no one was tripped? Tom Brady has no idea how to slide, it's well documented.

[quote name='Poor2More']Who am I to judge Brady, but why in the world did Brady try to save timeout, if he would've called Timeout, Pats would of had 2 shots in end zone before kicking FG, hopefully that doesn't come back to hunt them.[/QUOTE]

Moreover, why did he run instead of just throwing it away once he got out of the pocket? Those 3 yards make 0 difference. A baffling sequence all around.

[quote name='DNukem170']How was that not tripping by Brady?

And I bet if Ray Lewis did that, he would be villified.[/QUOTE]

Na, Lewis gets away with murder, how would tripping affect his stellar reputation?

[quote name='Poor2More']Now we pray Talib returns after halftime.[/QUOTE]

Don't count on it. He was back on the sideline in a jacket. If they were going to bring him back, they would have still been working on him.

[quote name='Poor2More']Na, Lewis gets away with murder, how would tripping affect his stellar reputation?[/QUOTE]

Kinda hard to get away with something you didn't do.

And Brady tries to go all Suh on Ed Reed and nobody complains.

[quote name='keithp']OJ Simpson would like you to call him.[/QUOTE]

OJ was completely different. That was more the incompetance of the prosecutor despite all the evidence they had. Lewis' case had more heresay than evidence and most of what little evidence was there implicated his friends, not Lewis himself. Only things they have in common are that they are two black football players involved in a murder trial.

Plus, OJ also did a ton of stupid shit during and afterwards. Lewis did not.

bread's done
Back