The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

Looks like this game will go on all NIGHT.

Okay bad pun, how about this: Only half the teams are playing so it's fitting that only half the lights are on!

Turned off the game after the record runback and had to turn it back on once people in WoW started laughing their ass off at the power outage. It's sad, but this is the most excitement you'll see all night. Worst superbowl I've seen in years.

fuck it postpone this game and redo it maybe we'll get a better game next time

[quote name='Jodou']Turned off the game after the record runback and had to turn it back on once people in WoW started laughing their ass off at the power outage. It's sad, but this is the most excitement you'll see all night. Worst superbowl I've seen in years.[/QUOTE]
I'd quit life if a WoW dude was laughing at me.

They just said an outside power source cause power outage : ) what hackers will claim responsibility ;) Anon lol, anyway this Super Bowl sucks, Ravens are playing too damn good for 49ers, hurry and get the lights on, Ravens win, Ray Lewis does his squirrel dance after crying for a bit and good riddance, never to be heard from again till next year since ESPN hired Ray (I really don't care for the guy, but I'm sure he will make a pretty good analyze, at least anything is better then babbling Shannon Sharp.

Wonder if NFL will lose mega ratings due to a blowout and happen to have almost 45 mins stoppage and fans tuned out.

Idea, get Alex Smith in the game, Collin ain't at the top of his game. Game is getting away from 49ers, let Alex build some Stock so when he gets traded next year, he did help you all to get to Super Bowl.

[quote name='Poor2More']Idea, get Alex Smith in the game, Collin ain't at the top of his game. Game is getting away from 49ers, let Alex build some Stock so when he gets traded next year, he did help you all to get to Super Bowl.[/QUOTE]

Alex Smith won't help the 49ers defense make a play.

LOL ravens get away with another hold

tumblr_mhoat164dj1qmdvi2o1_500.jpg

LOL @ them no longer showing that jacoby jones return. What you dont wanna show the audience that blatant hold in the middle that allowed him to break free to get that td in the first place

OK, if the Niners actually complete this come back, Ravens fans are going to call conspiracy theory for eons.

so whats the diff between a stiff arm or face mask? so because you have the ball your allowed to grab the mask the way boldin did?

[quote name='renique46']so whats the diff between a stiff arm or face mask? so because you have the ball your allowed to grab the mask the way boldin did?[/QUOTE]

It looked like Boldin actually grabbed the facemask and closed his hand instead of just pushing on his facemask.

[quote name='Superstar']It looked like Boldin actually grabbed the facemask and closed his hand instead of just pushing on his facemask.[/QUOTE]

thats what i saw too so then wtf

[quote name='DNukem170']Offensive players never get called for the face mask. You all should know that.[/QUOTE]

This. Seen it happened several times during the season and throughout the years and it never gets called.

bread's done
Back