The O(rbi)TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerguy961

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Orbit_White_02.preview.jpg

Been awhile since I started an OTT, but I know the hip thing these days is to get the first post.

Damn; it took so long to arrange that someone beat me to the punch!

Two and a half more weeks of freedom until clases start up again.

I must say I'm actually looking forward to going back to school for a change.

[quote name='Rocko']Boo at the merging![/QUOTE]

Merge them all, let the vBulletin gods sort it out is my motto.

[quote name='fart_bubble']fuck that, douche (salt and vinegar) chips still are the best[/QUOTE]

They are delicious, but only when craved.

Salt and vinegar chips taste nice... if you like drinking human sweat.

Either the Valium or the pain hit me like a ton of bricks. I was sitting watching the Sox game and couldn't get up and just passed out for about 40 minutes.

[quote name='lordwow']Either the Valium or the pain hit me like a ton of bricks. I was sitting watching the Sox game and couldn't get up and just passed out for about 40 minutes.[/quote]I'd put my money on the Valium rather than the pain.

I could make a Sox comment, though it's too easy. :D

[quote name='Scorch']Who the hell is guinaevere? [/QUOTE]

You said the same thing about me when I became mod. Ahh the memories.

"Who's guinaevere? I'm not afraid of em!"
"You will be... you will be."

Psh, and what is there to make fun of the Sox about? Their ridiculous lead over the Yanks?

Two people have acknowledged what i've asked, yet neither answered.

Seriously, who is she? I've never seen her before.

I never knew you, Wubb, because I never really visited the OTT. I know who you are now. You're the King Penguin 'round these parts.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hey shrike, this iced coffee is GREAT.

It could use some extra hate sprinkled on top, though.[/quote]:razz: Enjoy the iced sludge. ;)

[quote name='lordwow']Psh, and what is there to make fun of the Sox about? Their ridiculous lead over the Yanks?[/quote]That's the problem with that. :cry: Nothing to make fun of. Though, in my own backyard, well, that's a much uglier issue with the Cardinals. :cry: :cry:

[quote name='Scorch']Two people have acknowledged what i've asked, yet neither answered.

I never knew you, Wubb, because I never really visited the OTT. I know who you are now. You're the King Penguin 'round these parts.[/quote]guinavere is a CAG who been maintaining the Penny Guide thread, as well as been helpful in trying to keep things in order around here. Linkin was modded on Tuesday, I think. CheapyD and the other mods decided that they would be good additions to the mod staff.

Does that answer your question, as best as I can answer it?

[quote name='Scorch']Two people have acknowledged what i've asked, yet neither answered.

I never knew you, Wubb, because I never really visited the OTT. I know who you are now. You're the King Penguin 'round these parts.[/QUOTE]

I don't really know that much about her either. I've seen her here and there, mostly in the feedback forum.

[quote name='shrike4242']:razz: Enjoy the iced sludge. ;)

That's the problem with that. :( Nothing to make fun of. Though, in my own backyard, well, that's a much uglier issue with the Cardinals. :cry: :cry:[/QUOTE]

Hinske, Mirabelli just went back to back.

And the Cards... yikes.

[quote name='Scorch']Who the hell is guinaevere?[/quote]This is gwen. Or so I've heard.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hey shrike, this iced coffee is GREAT.[/quote]Dangit, shrike. I love iced coffee!! Where's mine?

And where's Strell? I gots a picture for him, too.

Scorch gon' dallow himself a guinevere?

... and how does one answer the question, "Who is guinevere?" Is she supposed to appear and say, "Me"?

[quote name='guinaevere']This is gwen. Or so I've heard.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']
... and how does one answer the question, "Who is guinevere?" Is she supposed to appear and say, "Me"?[/QUOTE]

You just got bitch smacked.

[quote name='Brak']Scorch gon' dallow himself a guinevere?

... and how does one answer the question, "Who is guinevere?" Is she supposed to appear and say, "Me"?[/QUOTE]

I believe the correct response is, "Who is not guinaevere?"

[quote name='lordwow']Hinske, Mirabelli just went back to back.

And the Cards... yikes.[/quote]Yeah, that's not too pretty right now.

I went to Saturday's afternoon game and that was worth the sunburn to see the comeback from 6-0. Getting spanked 15-2 from the Pirates last night was embarassing. :roll:

[quote name='guinaevere']This is gwen. Or so I've heard.

Dangit, shrike. I love iced coffee!! Where's mine?[/quote]Nice pic, your overpowerfullness. :bow::bow::bow:

Sorry, I don't bring the iced coffee, I just don't drink it. ;)

I wish I could speak in Brak's voice... but, alas, I can only imitate Zorak. :'[

I was at lunchimunchi. Antonio's Pizza is better than all of you combined.

[quote name='Brak']I wish I could speak in Brak's voice... but, alas, I can only imitate Zorak. :'[[/QUOTE]

Amateur. Tony Hawkman can do all voices.

That was an odd moderator appointment, to say the least.

But not a bad one. Gwen is fairly level-headed.

[quote name='Strell']Amateur. Tony Hawkman can do all voices.[/QUOTE]
Everybody invented Meatwad's voice.

EVERYBODY.

I have a recording of me doing that shit when I was, like, twelve.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yeah, that's not too pretty right now.

I went to Saturday's afternoon game and that was worth the sunburn to see the comeback from 6-0. Getting spanked 15-2 from the Pirates last night was embarassing. :roll: [/QUOTE]

Uck, Baltimore just tied it up.

Ya, I thought StL had a good chance again this year to make it to the WS pre-season, but I and apparently the rest of the MLB fans were sadly mistaken. Even Pujols isn't his normal self, even though he was on a tear early in the season. I thought it might be Cubs/StL going down to the wire, but would have never guessed it'd be Cubs/MIL

But any team that gets whooped by the Pirates is in some serious trouble.

Hey bitches: Nicholas Cage bought a house in Newport, R.I. That's right, the motherfucker we were talking about will be livin' in my damn state.

I'm going to take his face...*can't finish quote due to lameness*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back