*THE OFFICIAL 2008 ELECTION RESULTS * -President Obama picking Cabinet now

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']yeah i dont get this 0% reporting but calling it crap. i guess the liberal media figures they can make obama win if they try hard enough.[/QUOTE]

obama%20spock%202.jpg

"This is not logical, but who cares? I'm winning bitches!!"

[quote name='homeland']weed is now just a ticketed offense in Ma. So... smok'em if u gott'em[/quote]
Gay marriage, lightly criminalized pot..y'all are going to hell. ;)

CNN announces NH for Obama, and they're like omg no wai!! 4 ELECTORAL VOTES!!!!11 MCCAIN TOWN HALL MEETINGS !!!111 Next thing you know they'll be crapping their pants over a RI win for Obama.

[quote name='JJSP']Gay marriage, lightly criminalized pot..y'all are going to hell. ;)[/quote]

Don't forget they also have state wide mandatory health care.. Ma. is turning into Netherlands!

Not watching, not watching, not watching, not watching... The last time I glued myself to Election day coverage, the person I voted for lost. Not again! It cannot happen again!

*panic attack*

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Now even CNN is calling PA for President-Elect Obama. Pack it up here, we're done.[/quote]

It's pretty much down to the Senate.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Now even CNN is calling PA for President-Elect Obama. Pack it up here, we're done.[/quote]
Kerry carried PA. I'll pack it up once Obama carries a state that Kerry didn't.

You have to flip to FOX for a little bit tonight. I just watched Brit Hume choke down tears as he reported that Kay Hagan won Elizabeth Dole's seat, and opine about how it wasn't really an upset.

I've seen people choke less while having eight dicks stuffed in their mouth. A very pleasing moment in TV history, watching all the snivelling shits on FOX watch their efforts to help Obama win crumble.

[quote name='mykevermin']
I've seen people choke less while having eight dicks stuffed in their mouth[/quote]Myke always throws the best parties...

I was watching Fox on my 13" TV with shitty reception earlier, but when I got downstairs to the HDTV I had to stop, Brit Hume is a scary-looking motherfucker.

[quote name='mykevermin']You have to flip to FOX for a little bit tonight. I just watched Brit Hume choke down tears as he reported that Kay Hagan won Elizabeth Dole's seat, and opine about how it wasn't really an upset.

I've seen people choke less while having eight dicks stuffed in their mouth. A very pleasing moment in TV history, watching all the snivelling shits on FOX watch their efforts to help Obama win crumble.[/quote]

miss that... do you have a vid?

Look at all this talk about dicks in mouths and asses.

And you people are against naked midnight voting?

Shit. I'll see none of you in four years when I swagger into the polling place and touch screen vote with my cock.

noone even know what obama stands for most people you see on tv say they are just picking him just so an African American can win

In 4 years lets all put up a plant so it be the first time in history a plant is prez

By feb he will be making up excuses why he cant do what he said

1... CUT TAXES up he could cut your tax .000000000000000001 % and go I CUT YOUR TAXES

2.... pull out the troops... Um unless the congress and house agrees he cant do jack shit and didnt we just sign a contract to keep the troops there till 2012

Yea he said he pull them out but never said when

I can see it now..... NOV 1 2012 Relect me and i will pull out the troops cause we could not do it in the past 4 years cause of the evil BUSH

By the way BENDERS GAME RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some numbers being larger is a well known liberal bias. I don't think we can trust the property of magnitude in this election. Everybody knows quantifiable measurements want to kill babies and associate with terrorist radicals.

Ho ho, math humor.

[quote name='slidecage']
In 4 years lets all put up a plant so it be the first time in history a plant is prez
[/QUOTE]

Lewis Black wants his joke back, and delivered with some sense of comedic timing.

Neither candidate will be able to do much of what they campaigned on, sadly.

ABC says 174-76.

Ohio's leaning Obama right now but that's due to absentee/early voting results.

[quote name='botticus']Neither candidate will be able to do much of what they campaigned on, sadly.

ABC says 174-76.[/quote]

I need clarification. Won't be able to or not be able to?

Won't = Go against campaign promises
Can't = Filibuster city

[quote name='ananag112']WTF? FOX keeps changing the numbers[/quote]
Yeah, they seem frazzled. They called Ohio for Obama and then retracted it.

[quote name='Strell']Look at all this talk about dicks in mouths and asses.

And you people are against naked midnight voting?

Shit. I'll see none of you in four years when I swagger into the polling place and touch screen vote with my cock.[/QUOTE]

My cock won't vote until there is a paper trail.

Obama needs 41 more EVs, really, since we can take the 55 in California for granted.

41 more is the big number. Once he gets to 215 before CA is projected, we haz a new president. Without slidecage's expert analysis turned into a vote.

we need dan rather back calling this : )

cant wait to see the peoples votes instead of this stupid 270 crap ... yea he has a major lead there but its neck and neck in the peoples votes

[quote name='KingBroly']I need clarification. Won't be able to or not be able to?

Won't = Go against campaign promises
Can't = Filibuster city[/quote]Can't = Economic issues will make most plans infeasible unless they bring in Charles Grodin to balance the budget.

[quote name='botticus']Neither candidate will be able to do much of what they campaigned on, sadly.

ABC says 174-76.

Ohio's leaning Obama right now but that's due to absentee/early voting results.[/quote]

Pack it up kids, we're done here.

[quote name='slidecage']noone even know what obama stands for most people you see on tv say they are just picking him just so an African American can win

By feb he will be making up excuses why he cant do what he said

1... CUT TAXES up he could cut your tax .000000000000000001 % and go I CUT YOUR TAXES

2.... pull out the troops... Um unless the congress and house agrees he cant do jack shit and didnt we just sign a contract to keep the troops there till 2012

Yea he said he pull them out but never said when

I can see it now..... NOV 1 2012 Relect me and i will pull out the troops cause we could not do it in the past 4 years cause of the evil BUSH

By the way BENDERS GAME RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

If people are voting just because he's black..... Than Mccain didn't do a good enough job to convince voters he was the right choice..

The new SOFA agreement I believe says that ALL troops out by 2012.. So withdrawl of troops can/will happen sooner

[quote name='mykevermin']My cock won't vote until there is a paper trail.
[/QUOTE]

Psshh. I'll do a write in even.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Yeah, they seem frazzled. They called Ohio for Obama and then retracted it.[/QUOTE]

Hume's stammering all over. And he refereed to two Republican incumbent Senate wins as by "very, very popular" senators. He's so broken. :rofl:

BTW, Ohio won't be known for a few days, IMO. Provisional ballots = fucking nightmare.

I'm just glad I got to vote in a state that mattered for a change, instead of the very first state projected for McCain tonight.

[quote name='mykevermin']Hume's stammering all over. And he refereed to two Republican incumbent Senate wins as by "very, very popular" senators. He's so broken. :rofl:[/quote]
I expect to see a montage with clips of tonight's FOX panel set to "Everybody Hurts" put on Youtube within 24 hours.

bread's done
Back