The Official 2017 Yard Sale Thread - Passing the torch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's a mixture of Reddit and nothing going on here. Cheapy's rolling out CAG 4.0 later this year, but who knows if that'll bring anyone around. The heavy shifting of the user base of the last 2 years is really being felt nowadays. Part if it is because when new people flood in during the holidays the regulars aren't very welcoming to lurkers and other than the Gamestop trade thread and the two big weekly sale threads, no real conversations happen here anymore. It's kind of heartbreaking.

So, on topic: I bought a Dreamcast, 2 controllers, Spawn: in the Demon's hand, Shadowman, Soul Reaver, and Crazy Taxi a couple of weeks ago for $60. Didn't think it was a bad deal at the time and after buying some CD-r discs, I think it may be the best purchase I have ever made.

I think it was CAG 3.0 that killed the site.  That roll out was absolutely terrible, a bunch of people left after that and never came back.  With fewer people contributing to threads and most new people here just for flips, traffic has slowed to a crawl.  It's a slow, painful death.

I think it was CAG 3.0 that killed the site. That roll out was absolutely terrible, a bunch of people left after that and never came back. With fewer people contributing to threads and most new people here just for flips, traffic has slowed to a crawl. It's a slow, painful death.
It almost got me too. My username was tied to an old email that I didn't have access to any longer. Ended up having Cheapy get involved to reset my password. Fun times.

I've been hitting some sales. Most games around here are picked up by resellers mostly. These days I don't bother trying to race to a sale listing games because some ham fisted idiot has already scooped them up.

I mostly go for people selling vintage stuff like stereo equipment or hit larger community sales just so it's worth my time.

Latest pickups:

18x24 wood frame with wire/hangers on it for pictures $2

Box of vintage maps $1

Showdown Yahtzee (missing cup) $2

mchittumjr, is the college sale you mentioned the dorm cleanout sale up at Towson? If so, how was it?
Just seeing this, it was actually at Anne Arundel Community College by Annapolis.

Didn't get out Saturday, but did for about an hour on Sunday. Picked up GTA 4 Complete, GTA V, and Black Ops 2 (3x) on xbox 360 for $5 each. Wii Sports $2. All good for Gamestop flipping. Also picked up FF7 Black label (missing a disc) for $2 and 3 PS2 strategy guides $1 each.

I'm taking a lot of games I've recently bought at yard sales to Gamestop since that 60% extra credit event is going on. Pretty good promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought this disgusting Nintendo 64 bundle. Previous owner had it stored next to a dryer for years. It smelled bad too.

02iO5rl.jpg

Only $2 though. It all works.

Just had one of my better finds in about 4 years.  Includes boxed GBA games, boxed Nintendo systems and a bag 'O Gameboy games.  Pics and details to come, still a neighborhood sale I need to hit up.

Man I figured after getting full time at work and having Saturdays off Id been yardsale'n every week..........naw! Im either really lazy or have other projects to work on now! I gotta get out there!

Man I figured after getting full time at work and having Saturdays off Id been yardsale'n every week..........naw! Im either really lazy or have other projects to work on now! I gotta get out there!
Same here. I actually try to get out every Saturday, though. My brain is so programmed to be awake by 6am, I usually wake up at the same time every day, alarm or not. If I'm already up and moving by 6:30,I usually hit the local sales.

I got screwed two weeks ago though. One of the huge town-wide sales was happening, one we hit every year, and we had that rare mandatory OT. Of all weekends... I'm still pissed about it. I could've made more money reselling (based on my history of finds at the sale) than in 8 hours at work at time and a half.

can anyone help me with this. i got this sony pvm-1380 today for $5. it does not have s video or rgb so is there a way to hook up old consoles to this still and would it be worth doing? i knew pretty much nothing about this stuff expect pvms are suppose to have the best picture for the older consoles. here is what the back looks like

can anyone help me with this. i got this sony pvm-1380 today for $5. it does not have s video or rgb so is there a way to hook up old consoles to this still and would it be worth doing? i knew pretty much nothing about this stuff expect pvms are suppose to have the best picture for the older consoles. here is what the back looks like

Do you see any ports that are threaded for a coaxial cable? If so, you might be able to use something called an RF modulator to convert your input to AV cables. Still, those ports look mighty strange to me; maybe these Genesis guys have a better idea of what you need?

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=122971.0

Last edited:
Saaaaammmmeeee! However we did get out this weekend. Found some books, a cd we already had, and a couple awesome vintage coffee cups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed out on a boxed GBA and a boxed Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga GBA for $5 each because the guy running the sale distracted me trying to sell me on some beat up guitar pedals.  I was five feet away from them when an old lady in her mid 60's asked how much they were.  She left a boxed Pacman World, but I was already too miffed to bother.  Wasn't a great price for that game anyway.

Only finds today were a GC GBA player  with no disc and a Sega Genesis Retro (plays carts, has controller ports) for $5 each.  Non-gaming I picked up Van Halen Live: Right here, right now 2 CD set for $1.

Just in way of warning, Scroto-bucket is being a bunch of jerks about third party hosting. You have to pay $400 a year or some ridiculous nonsense to do it... otherwise, your images don't show up. It's probably time to switch to something different, like Google Photos or Imgur or something like that.

Just in way of warning, Scroto-bucket is being a bunch of jerks about third party hosting. You have to pay $400 a year or some ridiculous nonsense to do it... otherwise, your images don't show up. It's probably time to switch to something different, like Google Photos or Imgur or something like that.
In other words, every pic posted the last few years is now a dead link. I guess all the advertisements they would pound you with were not paying enough.

Regardless, it wouldn't matter if CAG's photo hosting weren't such a PITA to use.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ewwww - I use to once in a while click the old threads to look at my old fines and those of from other folks, but I guess not anymore hah.

As for sales:

This week was the 4th and I'm away so I passed.

Last week I was just walking out the door telling the gf that it looks like rain, we better hurry when it let loose and poured for a few hours. I hit up a few randoms I saw when out the next day, but didn't go looking for them and picked up nothing.

But this upcoming weekend - we'll be back out!

i need to get back at this.  My brother has been finding really good deals at yard sales.  I've primarily been focusing on goodwills only.  Time to change it up a bit. 

Finally a weekend worth reporting on! (From the oppressive temperatures of early June... shadows insufficient, blood-feuds waning). Only into the image-scarred eyes of my CAG brethren can this text be... flung. Heralded by the cries of a toasted photobucket account, the damnation is REAL-- let yard sales be the atonement. Let us share in the sacrament, in this pine sap of grubbery:

_

Stack of 41 Vinyl Records - $10

I don't normally hunt for these, but this batch appeared to be a clean and unpicked personal collection-- ideal as flea market product. Highlights include AC/DC's Highway to Hell and Black in Black Albums, Madonna (self-titled), Michael Jackson's Thriller, Van Halen's 1984. Even the movie soundtracks were good picks, which is unusual to see around these parts-- American Graffiti, Grease, and the Empire Strikes Back; just to name a few.

_

3 consoles (Nintendo 3ds xl, Nintendo dsi xl, Nintendo ds lite)
+ 24 cartridge-only games in a clean, cat-ready wicker basket = $20

After paying asking price on the records, we activated some sort of magical chemistry with the seller; where our unshaven grifter appearance interlocked with their desire to free themselves of nice worldly possessions. I'm guessing this was a teen daughter's collection, who had moved on to lacross or soccer or some other pursuits beyond our realm.

Noteables include Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros 2, Paper Mario Sticker Star on the 3DS; Kirby Super Star Ultra, Mario Party, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on the DS.

_

Axis and Allies Board Game, early edition - $5

Seller was wisely willing to part with their demonic wargame instrumentation, Buyer has more trade fuel to unwisely lug around to flea markets.

_

Found another sale with an extensive mancave-level DVD collection, had to be real selective though since I spotted what looked to be a bootleg "Drop Dead Fred" and a Puppet Master movie that I couldn't be sure on. Got these for $10:

Blue Submarine No.6 The Movie
Neon Genesis Evangelion Collection 3, 4, 6, and 7

Unfortunately had to pass on Evangelion 1 and 2; being that the disc-surfaces revealed that golden/tan tint which can sometimes lead to playback issues. Wasn't too confident on the copyright blurb either at the bottom of the liner art on those.

Last edited:
Finally a weekend worth reporting on! (From the oppressive temperatures of early June... shadows insufficient, blood-feuds waning). Only into the image-scarred eyes of my CAG brethren can this text be... flung. Heralded by the cries of a toasted photobucket account, the damnation is REAL-- let yard sales be the atonement. Let us share in the sacrament, in this pine sap of grubbery:

_

Stack of 41 Vinyl Records - $10

I don't normally hunt for these, but this batch appeared to be a clean and unpicked personal collection-- ideal as flea market product. Highlights include AC/DC's Highway to Hell and Black in Black Albums, Madonna (self-titled), Michael Jackson's Thriller, Van Halen's 1984. Even the movie soundtracks were good picks, which is unusual to see around these parts-- American Graffiti, Grease, and the Empire Strikes Back; just to name a few.

_

3 consoles (Nintendo 3ds xl, Nintendo dsi xl, Nintendo ds lite)
+ 24 cartridge-only games in a clean, cat-ready wicker basket = $20

After paying asking price on the records, we activated some sort of magical chemistry with the seller; where our unshaven grifter appearance interlocked with their desire to free themselves of nice worldly possessions. I'm guessing this was a teen daughter's collection, who had moved on to lacross or soccer or some other pursuits beyond our realm.

Noteables include Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros 2, Paper Mario Sticker Star on the 3DS; Kirby Super Star Ultra, Mario Party, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on the DS.

_

Axis and Allies Board Game, early edition - $5

Seller was wisely willing to part with their demonic wargame instrumentation, Buyer has more trade fuel to unwisely lug around to flea markets.

_

Found another sale with an extensive mancave-level DVD collection, had to be real selective though since I spotted what looked to be a bootleg "Drop Dead Fred" and a Puppet Master movie that I couldn't be sure on. Got these for $10:

Blue Submarine No.6 The Movie
Neon Genesis Evangelion Collection 3, 4, 6, and 7

Unfortunately had to pass on Evangelion 1 and 2; being that the disc-surfaces revealed that golden/tan tint which can sometimes lead to playback issues. Wasn't too confident on the copyright blurb either at the bottom of the liner art on those.
Love the description. I take it you have a flea market booth? Have you thought about an eBay store? I've got one where I sell lots of video games and other collectibles. I try to mostly deal in small items so I can easily just put them in my mailbox for carrier pickup.

Love the description. I take it you have a flea market booth? Have you thought about an eBay store? I've got one where I sell lots of video games and other collectibles. I try to mostly deal in small items so I can easily just put them in my mailbox for carrier pickup.
I don't have a booth; I've just gotten into setting up seasonally now and then and getting enough in the way of critical mass that it's worthwhile to do. I do a mix of ebay (for out-of-print anime DVDs), amazon for handheld consoles, and quick trade-in flips when the Craigslist here is simply too damn rotten. Just liquidated the DS games I picked up for $120 Amazon credit / $20 cash from GS. Didn't like the prospect of selling versus the bootlegs online, and I don't like selling portable games locally when they're cart-only: the visibility tends to be poor.

It's, ah, still a learning experience for me. Made plenty of mistakes, but I've gotten lucky to even it out.

Bought some old consoles and games off of FB today for $100. Included this gem:[attachment=27176:IMG_2408.JPG]

No games, but some decent CD finds. $3 total. Strictly Business is a classic.
d15177d133927eb064f1a96d5824d84c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bust this weekend. There were no sales in my town (at least listed on facebook and craigslist) and I couldn't find any townwide ones in the area to go to. Went out to breakfast planning on stopping at any I saw but still none. Maybe the holiday killed it this weekend? I'm going to try and go this upcoming but it is starting to look like it might be a repeat of last year.

Bust this weekend. There were no sales in my town (at least listed on facebook and craigslist) and I couldn't find any townwide ones in the area to go to. Went out to breakfast planning on stopping at any I saw but still none. Maybe the holiday killed it this weekend? I'm going to try and go this upcoming but it is starting to look like it might be a repeat of last year.
This time of year generally isn't great with people going on vacation (plus heat kills the casuals). Wait for September and October, especially if the online ads in your area aren't hitting critical mass.

So I've had some decent luck lately. Been a little busy to post, but here's some catching up.

This lot came from a small neighborhood sale nearby and was $20 for everything. Thought I was getting the decent Indy game, but turns out there's two and I got the crappy one.  Darkwing is a great find though.

SqtaJZK.jpg

All of this was about $24 from multiple sales. I'm pretty happy about the Coleco, as I have been looking for one for a friend of mine.

eavYQ7K.jpg

$20 for this lot, but the disc drive in the 360 is borked. Good trade-in value on the games, though.

0LYPfJu.jpg

And lastly, the latest and coolest find. Everything save the NES/SNES/Genesis in the middle was $27 from multiple sales and Goodwill. The games in the middle were from a friend having a sale and sold them all to me for $173. Obviously not yard sale prices, but really good considering what's in there.

6lb62wH.jpg

I wasn't planning to go out today, but couldn't sleep so I decided to hit a few sales.

The first stop was the best, I happened to find a Mario's Cement Factory tabletop Game and Watch w manual for $5. Its in amazing condition, battery compartment is immaculate. Made my morning.

After that, the only other things I picked up was the Rise and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes blu rays, both for $5.

I think this is the first time all year I've spent $10 or less yard saling.

32f09d5c8ed5d7eb0334205e9162eca6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wasn't planning to go out today, but couldn't sleep so I decided to hit a few sales.

The first stop was the best, I happened to find a Mario's Cement Factory tabletop Game and Watch w manual for $5. Its in amazing condition, battery compartment is immaculate. Made my morning.

After that, the only other things I picked up was the Rise and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes blu rays, both for $5.

I think this is the first time all year I've spent $10 or less yard saling.

32f09d5c8ed5d7eb0334205e9162eca6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Man, you might as well have gone home after that Mario's Cement Factory. No way you were going to top it.

I didn't realize values for PS2 and PS3 games had dropped so much.  I went to a yard sale this morning where they had a stack of games with no price.  I picked out Ico, Destiny, and Last of Us mostly for my collection, but I thought Ico was still going for a good price.  Good thing I only paid $2 each for them and didn't get anything else.

I'm going to give you guys a little free advice... if you're into collecting, NOW is the time to get Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 games. They've entered that forsaken valley between new and retro, where there's almost no interest and prices have dropped accordingly. They won't STAY there, though. Once people rekindle their love for that generation of gaming, the prices will skyrocket!

I'm going to give you guys a little free advice... if you're into collecting, NOW is the time to get Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 games. They've entered that forsaken valley between new and retro, where there's almost no interest and prices have dropped accordingly. They won't STAY there, though. Once people rekindle their love for that generation of gaming, the prices will skyrocket!
360 stuff is very plentiful right now, it's about all I've picked up this year. I can usually find one sale a weekend with ok titles in great shape for $3 each or less.

I rarely see PS3, PS2, Wii or WiiU stuff around here. If I do it's usually shovelware or completely thrashed.

Skyrocket? Nah.

Even the older stuff didn't skyrocket, instead slowly climbing over time. Plus, the cartridge based games are often worth so much because it's hard to find them complete since so many people tossed the boxes and instructions. It's not hard to find complete copies of games on disc format.

I didn't realize values for PS2 and PS3 games had dropped so much. I went to a yard sale this morning where they had a stack of games with no price. I picked out Ico, Destiny, and Last of Us mostly for my collection, but I thought Ico was still going for a good price. Good thing I only paid $2 each for them and didn't get anything else.
PS2 gets weird sometimes between the reprints and what is the definite edition. I'm surprised black label Shadow of Collossus and Okami are still minor flips-- depends on what collectors are looking for now, I guess.

I think "rare" games will continue to be rare, but PS3 -especially SONY originals, will never go back up for standard editions. Remasters are too frequent. I haven't posted yet this year. I'm not sure I have it in me. Now that photbucket has changed, I need to find a new service.

I think "rare" games will continue to be rare, but PS3 -especially SONY originals, will never go back up for standard editions. Remasters are too frequent. I haven't posted yet this year. I'm not sure I have it in me. Now that photbucket has changed, I need to find a new service.
Yeah, I've noticed that PS3 stuff is a) common as dirt and b) cheap as the same. For whatever reason 360 stuff is, on average, more expensive than PS3 games. At least from what I've seen, this seems to be the case..and..its weird.

Bad year of garage saleing so far this year. Mainly because I haven't been able to get out on Fridays like I did last year...but I did have a huge run of luck today and picked up the following:

Resident Evil Blu-ray 5 pack and Godzilla (2014) bundled with a Platinum Gamecube with two controllers, a memory card and a donkey kong bongo for $25.

I told him I was interested in his original XBox he had but he wanted $20 for it. I told him I would think about it because I didn't have the money on me. He told me that if I came back for it he would give it to me for $10. I came back with the money and got the following:

A crystal Xbox with the cords and controller, two wireless controllers from Logitec, Star Wars Battlefront 2, jade Empire, Halo 1 and two 360 games: Bioshock Infinite complete edition sealed and Halo Wars all for $10.

I almost bought a Wii he had for $15 and a PS2 for $15 also as I could've probably gotten both of them for $20 but I couldn't carry everything on my bike and I had about 7 miles left to go til I got home lol.

I also got:

Warcraft 3 Battle Chest,

Spyro 1 and 2, and Spider-Man 1 for the PS1 and a PS2 gameshark disc for $3.

So yeah bad year so far but today made up for it.

Florida yard sales are dead in the middle of the summer.  There wasn't anything really advertised today outside of a sale I hit at open that stated they had games.  They let me hangout while they set up and I ended up with Knack PS4, Disc Only Vampire Rain 360, PS2 Complete GH Kingdom Hearts 2 and PS2 Final Fantasy X-2 missing manual for $6.  I drove around to a few sales and came close to buying a Mario Kart power wheel for the babies to grow into but passed.  I did find a estate sale where I bought to boxes of Magic Cards for $31 total which including 192 rares (mostly bulk) but 7 cards sell for what I paid..  A few years ago I would find MTG and Pokemon cards consistently but now they are hard to find as Cool Stuff is based where I am.

At the final sale I went to I found boxed NES games.  I may have overpaid but got Yoshi, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 and Super Mario Bros 3 for $30.  TMNT is missing manual but I think I have an extra.  It has been a long while since I have seen boxed NES games.

Community Sales should start up soon, I have seen a lot of PS3 and 360 games this summer and hope to start seeing and acquiring  more retro games as we shift into fall.

Fire Police Yard Sale

for $3 total got...

Toy Story 3 (DS w/ case) for my sister

Sudoku Mania (DS w/ case) for my sister

Bacon Wallet (bi-fold, still in the case, looks like a gag gift someone didn't want. My nephew loves bacon and is in his early teens, so figure he'll need a wallet.)

3.5mm cable (still twisty-tied and sealed ...bought a long braided cable from amazon for $7 as the one that came with my X360 Polk Headset I'm using on my PC is short and has an annoying mute button I kept bumping. And, of course, $7 amazon cable keeps shitting out.)

Tigger Flip phone case (my sister wanted it for her phone)
...believe she got something else too, but can't remember.

As for the DS games, they had around  20 cases. Pointed them out to my sister as she has a few DSes. She looked through 3 or 4 she wanted and no games were in them. Place was small without a lot of stuff I was interested in, so I went through all of them. Toy Story 3 had the game in it and Sudoku Mania was in the wrong case, but the case was there so I swapped it in. Bummer, but not huge. There were no first party games. Mostly kid stuff, only thing that looked remotely cool that was case only was Sonic Colors. Also had a DS sleeve case, but my sister said she had one for every DS and an extra one. Oh and there was one GBA box, Texas Poker, but no game inside it either.

Second yard sale

Music from Malcolm in the Middle (50 cents)

My sister got an Avril Lavigne CD for the same price. Showed her a TI-83 Plus graphic calculator as she buys them cheap and it was $3 so she got it. Also she ended up buying three random cords for 25 cents each, including an HDMI cable. Didn't bother telling her I still have a half dozen or so from when Amazon basic had them cheap years back.

That yard sale also had a box with two first design PS1's and half a dozen or so games for $15. Decent stuff like one of the Resident Evils. Nothing amazing like FF7, so I left it sit. I have two of the redesigns and figured at least one of the consoles was probably bricked.

Anyone ever go to the US 12 garage sales in Michigan. Started today. I might go tomorrow but I'm worried all the good deals will be gone by then.

A shopper walking on that road got hit by a car this morning. It surprises me that doesn't happen more often.

Anyone ever go to the US 12 garage sales in Michigan. Started today. I might go tomorrow but I'm worried all the good deals will be gone by then.

A shopper walking on that road got hit by a car this morning. It surprises me that doesn't happen more often.
I'm considering it, but I hate crowds and it seems like one of those overhyped events that will actually just be overpriced flea market stuff

I did finally get a ps2 last weekend though so I can actually play the games I've been collecting this summer.
Got a slim model complete with 3 controllers and a few games for $5

I've had a lot more luck on FB Marketplace lately than the yard sales, but I did buy these stuff for $2 today.[attachment=27585:IMG_2726.JPG][attachment=27585:IMG_2726.JPG]

Not too much the last few weeks

Picked up payday 2, portal 2, burnout revenge, and burnout paradise for 360 for $13

Snagged a 3ds and a ds charger for $2 and a pacman tv game for a $1

Found a ton of good stuff this weekend, some video game stuff, some non. A majority of this stuff was from one estate sale and a block sale near my house. We'll start with the game stuff:

Kinect for Xbox One $5

Animal Crossing: City Folk $2

Smash Bros. Brawl $5

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg $5

GTA 3 and Vice City for Xbox original $2 apiece

GTA Vice City, San Andreas and Liberty City Stories for PS2 for $1 apiece

GTA 5 x2 for Xbox 360 for $5 total

Kinetica demo and two other demo discs for PS2 for $1

Lego Star Wars and Need for Speed Gamecube for $2.50 apiece

Gamecube with two third party controllers for $20

Non Gaming Stuff:

Old Wrestling book from 1950 .50

Ready Player One .50

Super Nintendo cheat book 3  .22 (all the change I had in my pocket)

Into the WIld $2

Batman: The Killing Joke $1

Breaking Bad season 2 (sealed) $1

1984 (John Hurt version) $1

Requiem for a Dream $1

Dog Day Afternoon $1

Zack and Miri Make a Porno $1

10 Things I hate about you (sealed) .50

Interstellar (blu-ray) $5

Birdman (blu-ray)$5

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (blu-ray)$5

Star Wars: Rogue One (blu-ray)$5

and finally a big bag of 54 vintage GI Joe figures plus 3 vintage Star Wars figures for $5. A lot of accessories also. Don't know anything about GI Joes or Star Wars figures. Highlights (the only ones I recognize) were Gung Ho, Duke, Destro, and Sgt. Slaughter. Also there was an original Lando Calarissian figure in there. I think there were a lot of mail-ins.

Yeah so quite the good day

Actually went out for a little today. Just 2 Estate Sales and 2 yardsales............nothing! Estate sales were packed and the only gaming item I saw was a PS2 GH guitar in the box. They wanted $35 for a frakin dvd player at one! 2 yardsales didnt have much at all, couple tables of randomness and clothes.

I would like to see a pic of those GI Joes! There is a great book that I bought years ago that really helps with identification of the accessories. It has a picture of everything included for every figure in that date range. The smaller playsets are in there and some (if not all) vehicles too.

It must be OOP, so it is quite expensive at amazon (I bought mine at Borders or something back in the day), but the kindle edition is 12.99. If you (meaning anyone reading this) are a person that is into reading digital stuff, it is probably worth the buy.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guide-G-I-1982-1994-Identification/dp/0896899225/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502646083&sr=8-1&keywords=gi+joe+identification

I would like to see a pic of those GI Joes! There is a great book that I bought years ago that really helps with identification of the accessories. It has a picture of everything included for every figure in that date range. The smaller playsets are in there and some (if not all) vehicles too.

It must be OOP, so it is quite expensive at amazon (I bought mine at Borders or something back in the day), but the kindle edition is 12.99. If you (meaning anyone reading this) are a person that is into reading digital stuff, it is probably worth the buy.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guide-G-I-1982-1994-Identification/dp/0896899225/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502646083&sr=8-1&keywords=gi+joe+identification
Here's a link to the photos of the figures. Also a little more research and I found that the one guy in the jumpsuit is an a-wing pilot and is quite rare actually.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9rW_PDrFDGrakRCZVdQZGhhRTg?usp=sharing

I haven't posted my finds in a while. June and July were fantastic.

This Gamecube bundle pictured below was $5...total. Not pictured is Mario Strikers, a Gamecube Gameboy Player Disc, and a few controllers. At that same sale I got a pair of Bose 301 Series IV speakers for $10.

A half hour after that find I got a Pokemon XD themed Nintendo Gamecube system with 4 controllers including a Wavebird for $10.

Also the weekend before I found a GC GB Player disc for 50 cents.

9lgyjeZ.jpg

This Nintendo 3DS XL was $10. 

9R3ZtHt.jpg

Someone gave me these Bose 201 speakers for free. They worked and only needed new foam around the drivers.

N3ccJfo.jpg

This GBA SP bundle with Pokemon Blue was $15.

19894553_10209628800225843_4840101693094574154_n.jpg

And here are some gaming finds I flipped at Gamestop during the 70% madness.

Mario Kart GBA - $1

NBA 2K13 Wii - $1

Spiderman Web of Shadows PS3 and XB360 - $1 each

Kirby Air Ride - $3

Mario Advanced 2 - $1

Wario Land - $1

Black OPs 2 XB360 - $7

NFS Pro Street PS3 - $2

Here's a link to the photos of the figures. Also a little more research and I found that the one guy in the jumpsuit is an a-wing pilot and is quite rare actually.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9rW_PDrFDGrakRCZVdQZGhhRTg?usp=sharing
Yeah that is a Power of the Force figure! They originally came with a coin. Basically any of those POTF Star Wars guys are worth money.

I don't have my gi joe guide here, but I think the green "night viper" and probably the hooded cobra commander are the best 2 from the lot. Originally the hooded CC was a mail away, but I can't remember how to tell them apart offhand. I will never sell my Joes, so I am not too current on the values though.

Yeah that is a Power of the Force figure! They originally came with a coin. Basically any of those POTF Star Wars guys are worth money.

I don't have my gi joe guide here, but I think the green "night viper" and probably the hooded cobra commander are the best 2 from the lot. Originally the hooded CC was a mail away, but I can't remember how to tell them apart offhand. I will never sell my Joes, so I am not too current on the values though.
Yeah, at one time I owned all of the POTF but three, but I ebayed them when I we were building our house to help with the down payment money. 😉💰

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back