The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Vanquish86']Ok thanks for the info. The question wasn't so much for myself as for my friends and family. See I'm already waiting on a credit card (don't know if I'm approved yet, if not I'll get a secured one), but I was going to get my friends and family to use me as a ref., however they aren't willing to give any website their credit card info. I realize it's given to the company giving the offer they're signing up for, but theres no explaining that to my 70 year old grand mother.[/quote]

Does she know what blockbuster is? Tell them some of the offers are so popular, how can they scam you.. Worked for me.

Bumping for myself and Redeema. C'mon people, there have been 2 people in this conga who have gotten their free Elite's, so you know that this is working. Again, the faster people get their referrals, the faster your link will be at the top of the conga if you sign up now.

Please edit your post, and take out your referral link. It's funny you pm me and ask me how to get referrals, well it's obviously not from spamming like this...

My buddy is trying to sign up on 360elite4free and everytime he tries to sign in it simply refreshes the sign up page. Any ideas why? (he has cookies enabled and has tried different browsers). Tech hasn't replied back.

-joseph

So that dude Jessbino not only has the audacity to just spam his link in our conga he PM's me

"i found a way better way 2 do this that is guaranteed to work. help me out & i'll give u all the info 2 getting ur free elite faster. my email is [email protected] yim-amjesse2005. email or instant message for more details"

I play by the rules, pal, I have consideration for other people, jerk, dont PM me again with anything, i dont care if you have a million free elites to give me i dont want anything from the likes of you, ok? thanks goodbye

Bump.

C'mon everyone, the conga was going strong for a little while there, lets keep it going. The more people that sign up, the faster it will move!

free bump for current ppl in front of the conga

I'll direct this to question to JustBlaze, is there an email sent saying that the account is approved after submiting for approval?

Hi. I'm new here. I found this thread through a long process but basically I signed up from someone outside of this thread. Can I still join the conga?

I signed up for CAG a long time ago but this is the first time I've actually used it for the forums.

Long story short I signed up for this via someone else on a different website that mentioned CAG. Is it too late for me to join the conga then?

Please, if anyone is interested in getting an Elite for free, sign up under me. My link will only be at the top for a few more days!

Good, more people are signing up. Maybe now someone can hook me up with a referral before my time at the top is over.

Honestly, they rise and fall sometimes, just like stock investment business, it really depends on how it's promoted. I promoted the CONGA crazy when I was in it, that's why I actually got 5 refs, I am not going to promote the conga for no reason, it's up to the members in it.

BTW Did you forget I owed you money? haha, can you please get on AIM real quick.

Anyone else? I was hoping for more than one referral...This is my last day otherwise, I'll be waiting for a few more weeks to get back up. Please?

Hey everyone I have a quick question, early on in this conga I signed up under JustBlaze but never did an offer, now I come back and I want to get in conga but JustBlaze already got his prize. So my question is if I go green do I still get a spot in the conga? Because I really don't want to try abandoning my account because I have a Manual Credit request in process right now, which leads to my second question.

I did the stamps.com offer and I did read any of this and so I used Firefox and I did not clear my cookies before hand and I also couldn't download the software at first because I was on dial up so I closed the window and then the next day when I could get on High speed internet I downloaded and installed it and then used it. Well the 7 days passed and no credit so I opened a missing credit request which said it could take up to 10 days. Well now I am 8 days into that 10 day period and still nothing.

Well I don't want my CC being charged for the stamps.com offer so I want to cancel here pretty quickly. So should I just wait two more days and then abandon it and try something like gamefly?

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey everyone I have a quick question, early on in this conga I signed up under JustBlaze but never did an offer, now I come back and I want to get in conga but JustBlaze already got his prize. So my question is if I go green do I still get a spot in the conga? Because I really don't want to try abandoning my account because I have a Manual Credit request in process right now, which leads to my second question.

I did the stamps.com offer and I did read any of this and so I used Firefox and I did not clear my cookies before hand and I also couldn't download the software at first because I was on dial up so I closed the window and then the next day when I could get on High speed internet I downloaded and installed it and then used it. Well the 7 days passed and no credit so I opened a missing credit request which said it could take up to 10 days. Well now I am 8 days into that 10 day period and still nothing.

Well I don't want my CC being charged for the stamps.com offer so I want to cancel here pretty quickly. So should I just wait two more days and then abandon it and try something like gamefly?[/quote]

Well you have thirty days to try out stamps.com, but from my experience once you send a CORRECT missing credit report (with FULL email headers - I didn't realize what this meant until I looked it up and eventually changed it in my email settings so it would display), you can go ahead and cancel. I canceled my stamps.com about two and half weeks after signing up without credit, and about two weeks later was finally credited. Too bad I had already signed up and completed something else.

Yea, you'll be in the conga DarthBudge, even though I won't profit. ;)

Crap did I forget to rotate conga yesterday? if so, I'll do it tonight. Srry

my experience once you send a CORRECT missing credit report (with FULL email headers - I didn't realize what this meant until I looked it up and eventually changed it in my email settings so it would display)

Shit, I just copied and pasted the text. Does anyone know how to get the full headers for Yahoo Mail? That was probably my problem.

[quote name='darthbudge']Shit, I just copied and pasted the text. Does anyone know how to get the full headers for Yahoo Mail? That was probably my problem.[/quote] open the confirmation email, scroll to the bottom of the email and at the bottom right side theres a link that says "full headers"

hey justblaze,

for the paypal cash, do you need a "business" paypal account or is a personal paypal account ok?

I ask because I don't want to get fee'd if I decide to take the $480 cash instead of the elite (might go to best buy sunday morning and pick up the elite so that I have the receipt for warranty purposes.)

thanks in advance.

Assuming they order from Amazon like they have, you should get a receipt. I could be wrong though. That's what I hope they do with my PS3, especially if there's a price drop next week, maybe I can get credit and two games out of it.

you signed up under me, so if you go green (meaning do an offer through 360elite4free.com), you can be my final referral for the conga

stamps.com is really easy and free.

Did anyone with an email address with the word wookie in it (I don't want to give out the persons whole email) sign up using my referral link? If so, you went green, but I don't know if it was someone from this conga or not. I have been offering money on this and other forums and nobody has notified me that they were going to do an offer for me yet, but I have gotten a few more people to sign up under me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back