The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I apolgize to everyone for any inconvience, but I was away. Someone asked if you needed a business account, all you need is a verified paypal account to get paid, or request a check.

hey one irrelevent question, but justblaze, how do u edit your sig? Some1 said i have to be a member for atleast thirty days but im not sure if thats true.

i can confirm galvatron has gone green.

and with that, i am out of the conga :(

thanks for all the greens. i will continue to advertise the thread when i can. thanks justblaze and all the people who signed up under me.

Yeah come on.. only way ur gonna get ref is by promoting it like justblaze said. Now even tho hes finished doesnt mean the congas done.. lets keep this thing going!

with talk of an xbox360 price drop, will trainn update its site to get a 360 with less referrals? or will it just keep it at 10?

i guess i should ask, did trainn change the number of referrals needed to get a PS3 now that the price dropped?

oh yeah: check out the wii conga that i started. we need some more members but i think it should go well if it is advertised:

Wii Conga

[quote name='psincubus']with talk of an xbox360 price drop, will trainn update its site to get a 360 with less referrals? or will it just keep it at 10?

i guess i should ask, did trainn change the number of referrals needed to get a PS3 now that the price dropped?
[/quote] they've already updated the ps3 site, 60 gb is now set at 11 refs, forgot what was the old amount, 14 refs?
360 requirements probably won't change until they get word that the 360 price drop is official

Hey, I've completed 12/13 refs needed and have gotten two more people to green since then, but they're not greening on my account.

What I mean is that they get a green on their computer and their account, but they haven't greened on my account.

Is that normal?? What should I do??

nope. here's what you do, you make a support ticket and tell them ~"[email protected]" signed up under your referral link but he isn't showing up~, and then you need to ask your referrals to make a support ticket as well and tell them to write "i am just confirming that i signed up under "[email protected]", so can you please transfer me to his ref list?

Reason's why this might have happened:

-they didn't signed up drectly through your ref link
-they lied to you

Here.. Have someone just sign up to see if they show up under your list, but whatever I said ^^, should work with no problems, It's happened to me before once I think.

CONGA Rotated. From now on, CONGA will rotate every Wednesdays. I will not be in town for a week, I am off to NY.. So if you have any questions, Google is your friend :)

Wow.. That's straight BS.

BTW EVERYONE.. Let's Congratulate me.. I have officially finished every single Trainn Site and gotten paid successfully. Thank you.. Thank you.. ;)

I'm Rich Bitch!

RickJames.jpg

damn sven, you already got 12 referrals for the elite site? how the hell did you do that so quick???

also, z38gm has finally gone green.

[quote name='psincubus']damn sven, you already got 12 referrals for the elite site? how the hell did you do that so quick???

also, z38gm has finally gone green.
[/quote]

I had some help from another forum.

Please PM me too! I would really love a 360 Elite. My offer is complete, but it was too late for me to join this Conga. Please PM me!!!

[quote name='JustBlaze']I should add this to the original post, but listen.

If you have already signed up before, and wanted to join the conga, no worries you can still make a new account, but there are a few catches. Your old account cannot have any referrals, and it cannot have an offer completed. If you meet that requirement, then simply sign up under one of the top 2, and then make a support ticket in your nre account explaining your situation. They call this "Abandoning an old account."[/quote]

You can join if you have ZERO referrals on your current account and have NOT finished your own offer. You have to do some stuff though...

IF and ONLY IF you have zero referrals and have not completed any offers...open a new account under someone in the Conga here and file a support ticket stating that you would like to close your old account.

If you open a second account but your old account has an offer completed or a referral completed you will void the TRAINN policy and they will ban you.

It also gets us into trouble, so please be sure! Good luck!

Arrgh, they finally responded to my support ticket but all they said was that they needed the email of the person. :bomb:

God, they're making this last green a bitch. fuck

i feel the pain sven. i am waiting on an MCR for my last green. I was trying to get one in the meantime but honestly, I am not in a rush at this point, so I'll wait it out (one more week hopefully)

[quote name='psincubus']i feel the pain sven. i am waiting on an MCR for my last green. I was trying to get one in the meantime but honestly, I am not in a rush at this point, so I'll wait it out (one more week hopefully)[/quote]

Yeah, it sucks. I'm pretty tempted to just cash out with the 11 referral package, but I'm trying to stay strong lol.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Yeah, it sucks. I'm pretty tempted to just cash out with the 11 referral package, but I'm trying to stay strong lol.[/quote]
I have zero referrals on my elite account (I was not bright enough to get into this Conga), so I would try to stick it out if I had 12 with an mcr pending! You can make it, it'll happen! You've come this far!

You can take me out of the conga. I am 9/10 on this site with a friend waiting to go green. I was there when he did the offer so it should go through soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back