The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

6c7a12ys7.jpg

Condition is not great, but for $15, not bad! Picked it up tonight and everything works great. I have no use for a top loader with my Messiah, but the price was right, AND it had Super Mario 3 which Ive been looking for.

Games
# ULTIMA - WARRIORS OF DESTINY.
# MANIAC MANSION.
# SUPER MARIO 3.
# F-117A - STEALTH FIGHTER.
# DRAGON WARRIOR.
# M.U.L.E.
# THE LEGEND OF ZELDA.
# MARIO BROS - DUCK HUNT

This was actually an old find (not too old). I picked up a NIB Xbox 360 in June of 2006 (right after the shortage ended) for $250. Apparently, this very sweet girl bought her boyfriend the console for his birthday and he managed to get his ass broken up before she could give it to him. I also paid $15 to have the console delivered to my front door (saving myself a 30 mile drive). I think the girl didn't know just how much the console was somehow. She even told me that she was puzzled by all the responses she had recieved.;)

[quote name='GizmoGC']http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/3181/6c7a12ys7.jpg

Condition is not great, but for $15, not bad! Picked it up tonight and everything works great. I have no use for a top loader with my Messiah, but the price was right, AND it had Super Mario 3 which Ive been looking for.

Games
# MANIAC MANSION.
# SUPER MARIO 3.
# DRAGON WARRIOR.
# M.U.L.E.
# THE LEGEND OF ZELDA.
# MARIO BROS - DUCK HUNT[/quote]

You paid $15 for Mario Bros 3. Good job.

Bought Suikoden 1 (no manual and FF7 GH (no manual) for $45. Traded FF7 to a friend for a mint/complete Vagrant Story. I already had a blacklabel misprint FF7.

[quote name='KarlMarx']Bought Suikoden 1 (no manual and FF7 GH (no manual) for $45. Traded FF7 to a friend for a mint/complete Vagrant Story. I already had a blacklabel misprint FF7.[/quote]

What is the misprint FF7?

[quote name='davo1224']You paid $15 for Mario Bros 3. Good job.[/quote]

Well, considering he can flip that stuff on eBay for at LEAST $50, probably much more depending on how in-demand the toploading NES is at the moment, I'd say he got $50 to play Mario Bros 3.

But if he really doesn't want the rest, I'd give him $20 to ship me it :D

[quote name='GizmoGC']
6c7a12ys7.jpg

Games
# MANIAC MANSION.
# SUPER MARIO 3.
# DRAGON WARRIOR.
# M.U.L.E.
# THE LEGEND OF ZELDA.
# MARIO BROS - DUCK HUNT[/QUOTE]
Top loaders are rare. I'd take it, too.

Basically an excuse for ebayers to try to rip you off more. I don't really think it's that big a deal but in the back of the FF7 of the case the letter "i" in the word "masterpiece" is floating above the "s" out of place.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']What is the misprint FF7?[/quote]

Basically an excuse for ebayers to try to rip you off more. I don't really think it's that big a deal but in the back of the FF7 of the case the letter "i" in the word "masterpiece" is floating above the "s" out of place.

My (former) stepfather called last night and asked me to go check something out for him this morning. Apparently, he wanted a 360 for my half-brother to play at his new place, and found one for $275 on CraigsList. I just got in and hooked it up to my TV to test it out; my girlfriend is playing it now.

X-Box 360 w/ HDD
VGA HD cable
2 Wireless controllers
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (in tin)
Crackdown
Madden 2007
Call of Duty 3
GRAW 2
LotR: Return of the King (X-Box)

And everything actually works fine. One or two games are missing the manual, but no complaints here.

I'm going to be sad when I have to give it up tonight. I think I might try to scrounge up the $275 and try to buy it off of him, because wow, this looks AMAZING on my HDTV.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Well, considering he can flip that stuff on eBay for at LEAST $50, probably much more depending on how in-demand the toploading NES is at the moment, I'd say he got $50 to play Mario Bros 3.

But if he really doesn't want the rest, I'd give him $20 to ship me it :D[/quote]

I was just responding with the same politeness he gives others.

Honestly I think that was a great deal. I'm not jealous of what others get on here and coincidentally this is one of my favorite threads. I was really excited and in awe of the person who got that mega SNES/N64 collection on here. That was like THE find of the century.

I tried to get a foot in the door on this toploader, but nothing's really working.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/ele/390123691.html

They put it up with a "make offer but we know how much this is worth on eBay" clause first, but have now set a price. I made an initial offer of $40, got back a "whoa there, the system alone would go for $70 in a store and also metal gear and tecmo bowl are rare" sort of reply. Oh well, I think I'm just gonna replace the connectors in my NES. Still would be very nice to find one of those by the end of yard sale season.

[quote name='davo1224']I was just responding with the same politeness he gives others. [/QUOTE]

It was a great find and it might be up for sale/trade soon. No real need for it since its RF only, and I already have a Messiah NES with two wireless controllers. Not sure what to really ask for it since its in crap condition (along with the controllers) but it does work.

Sorry, but when you post threads like:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143746
pretty much accusingf anyone who asks you a question on craigslist as a 'reseller' when you are in fact doing the same thing:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146268
Well, you deserve what kind of comments you get.

Lets leave it at that. Those two threads speak for themselves.

+ Sega Genesis +
================

Systems
1 - Original Sega Genesis with Cables
1 - Sega Genesis 2 with Cables

Controllers
2 - Sega Genesis 2 Controllers
2 - Sega Genesis Controllers
2 - Third Party Controllers

Games
1 - Sonic 3D Blast (Cartridge Only)
1 - Sonic 2 The Hedgehog
1 - Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
2 - Sonic Spinball
1 - NBA Jam TE
1 - Street Fighter II
1 - Gadget Twins
1 - Pac-Man2
1 - Aladdin
1 - Alien 3
1 - T2 - The arcade game
1 - T2 - Judgment Day
1 - 6-Game Cartridge for Menacer (No Menacer included)
1 - Lotus II

+ NES - Nintendo Entertainment System +
=======================================

Systems
2 - NES systems with Cables (Only one works, both could use new 72 pin connectors)

Controllers
2 - NES Controllers
1 - NES Grey Gun
1 - NES Powerpad for Track and Field

Games
1 - Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt / World Class Track and Field
1 - Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt
1 - Super Mario Bros.
1 - Super Mario Bros. 2
1 - Super Mario Bros. 3
1 - Snake Rattle n Rol1
1 - The Rocketeer
1 - Astyanax
1 - Swords and Serpents
1 - Deadly Towers
1 - Cobra Triagle
1 - Strider
1 - R.C. Pro-Am

+ SNES - Super Nintendo Entertainment System +
==============================================

Systems
1 - SNES system with cables (with yellowing)
1 - SNES system (not functioning and no cables, no yellowing)

Controllers
1 - SNES controller
1 - 3rd party controller
1 - 3rd party multi-tap for up to 5 players

Games
1 - Super Gameboy Cartridege (used to play original gameboy games)

+ Gameboy +
===========
I also have an original gameboy, a gameboy color and some games. If interested make an inquiry.

+ Atari 2600 +
=========

Games
1 - Pac-man
1 - Ms. Pac-man
1 - Berzerk

50 $ for the whole lot... lucky!

For $5 I got:

-Old Model mint and working PS1 with AV,RF, and power cables
-2 controllers
-2 shitty (non-sony brand) memory cards
-5 games all complete (Gran turismo 2 was the only good one)

I'd say it was a pretty good deal considering the guy lived like 5 minutes away from me and it was only $5.

[quote name='GizmoGC']It was a great find and it might be up for sale/trade soon. No real need for it since its RF only, and I already have a Messiah NES with two wireless controllers. Not sure what to really ask for it since its in crap condition (along with the controllers) but it does work.

Sorry, but when you post threads like:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143746
pretty much accusingf anyone who asks you a question on craigslist as a 'reseller' when you are in fact doing the same thing:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146268
Well, you deserve what kind of comments you get.

Lets leave it at that. Those two threads speak for themselves.[/quote]

HAHAHA, oh God, this is the "Donald Trump of Gaming" guy?!? I'm still laughing about the "I made a WHOLE $75 and got 40 free Gamecube games (75% of which were crap) and it only took me 7 months (and countless gallons of gas consumed and hours and hours of time wasted), ain't I cool? I am the 3l33t uber wheeler and dealer trader."

New one. Got all complete/mint:

Diablo 2 Battle Chest (d2,d2lod,guide everything)
Warcraft 3 Battle Chest (wc3,wc3ft,guide everything)
Age of Empires 2 and expansions
Age of Empires 1 and expansions

Everything comes with original boxes/cd keys/handouts and is totally mint. For $15.

Saw an ad posted over the weekend for miscellaneous GameCube games, $10 each or $50 for all 6 or 7. Nothing notable except for Ikaruga. So I emailed the contact asking if they still had the games, as I'm looking for a couple (mentioned Ikaruga and I think Mario Kart).

A woman replied and said she still had the games. BOOM. So I met up with her last night, she was actually very cute, must have been selling her ex boyfriend's games or something, and I CiF'ed her $5 for Ikaruga. Done deal.

She said "well I don't know what these are worth". Yeah, no doubt.

Ikaruga is complete and minty fresh.

Zelda II: The adventure of Link
(comes with original box & instruction booklet)
-The Legend of Zelda
(comes with original instruction booklet & Tips and tricks booklet)
-Metroid
(original box and instruction booklet)
-Excitebike
-Donkey Kong Classics
-Double Dribble
-Jackal
-Super Offroad
-Jaws
-Godzilla
-Wrath of the Black Manta
-Castlevania II: Simons Quest
-Tecmo Baseball
-Wizards and Warriors
-The Karate Kid
-Captain Skyhawk
-T&C Surf Design: Wood and Water Rage
-Super Mario Bros. 3
-Ducktales
-Pinball Quest
-Dr. Mario
-Mario Bros. (the original)
-Mike Tyson's Punch Out
-Urban Champion
-High Speed
-Battle of Olympus
-Marble Madness
-Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, Trackmeet, 3in1
-Game Genie (with code booklet)
-Nintendo cleaning kit in box

seller says he's unknowledgable as to the value of this collection. how much is it all worth? ie. how much should i offer?

[quote name='karkyco']Saw an ad posted over the weekend for miscellaneous GameCube games, $10 each or $50 for all 6 or 7. Nothing notable except for Ikaruga. So I emailed the contact asking if they still had the games, as I'm looking for a couple (mentioned Ikaruga and I think Mario Kart).

A woman replied and said she still had the games. BOOM. So I met up with her last night, she was actually very cute, must have been selling her ex boyfriend's games or something, and I CiF'ed her $5 for Ikaruga. Done deal.

She said "well I don't know what these are worth". Yeah, no doubt.

Ikaruga is complete and minty fresh.[/quote]

You forgot to factor in gas, electricity used by your computer, pro-rated amount for the internet usage, how much money you lost by not multiplying the average median salary for freelance sales times how many hours you spent, etc.

In case your dumbass STILL doesn't get how little work was involved in everything I did, I can't help you. Have fun with Ikaruga. I'm sure there's people at Gamefaqs that can give you virtual high-fives for a job well done.

[quote name='poolshark181']Zelda II: The adventure of Link
-The Legend of Zelda
-Metroid
-Excitebike
-Donkey Kong Classics
-Double Dribble
-Jackal
-Super Offroad
-Jaws
-Godzilla
-Tecmo Baseball
-Wizards and Warriors
-The Karate Kid
-Captain Skyhawk
-Super Mario Bros. 3
-Ducktales
-Pinball Quest
-Dr. Mario
-Mike Tyson's Punch Out
-Urban Champion
-High Speed
-Battle of Olympus
-Marble Madness

seller says he's unknowledgable as to the value of this collection. how much is it all worth? ie. how much should i offer?[/quote]

I'd open with $20-30, but wouldn't go higher than $50. Not a bad collection at all.

Individually the games can probably ebay for much more than that, but we are CAGs, after all.

[quote name='davo1224']You forgot to factor in gas, electricity used by your computer, pro-rated amount for the internet usage, how much money you lost by not multiplying the average median salary for freelance sales times how many hours you spent, etc.

In case your dumbass STILL doesn't get how little work was involved in everything I did, I can't help you. Have fun with Ikaruga. I'm sure there's people at Gamefaqs that can give you virtual high-fives for a job well done.[/quote]

I really don't think there's any reason to be flaming anyone in this thread. :roll:

[quote name='davo1224']You forgot to factor in gas, electricity used by your computer, pro-rated amount for the internet usage, how much money you lost by not multiplying the average median salary for freelance sales times how many hours you spent, etc.

In case your dumbass STILL doesn't get how little work was involved in everything I did, I can't help you. Have fun with Ikaruga. I'm sure there's people at Gamefaqs that can give you virtual high-fives for a job well done.[/QUOTE]

...yet you felt the need to start an entire thread devoted to how cool YOU were for all the work, time, and gas you spent to make a whole $70 and get some pretty craptacular GameCube games? :applause:

-The Legend of Zelda
-Metroid
-Excitebike
-Donkey Kong Classics
-Double Dribble
-Jackal
-Super Offroad
-Jaws
-Godzilla
-Tecmo Baseball
-Wizards and Warriors
-The Karate Kid
-Captain Skyhawk
-Super Mario Bros. 3
-Ducktales
-Pinball Quest
-Dr. Mario
-Mike Tyson's Punch Out
-Urban Champion
-High Speed
-Battle of Olympus
-Marble Madness

seller says he's unknowledgable as to the value of this collection. how much is it all worth? ie. how much should i offer?[/QUOTE]

If I saw that, I would honestly pay about $40-$50. Some great games, but many are common.

-The Legend of Zelda
-Metroid
-Excitebike
-Donkey Kong Classics
-Double Dribble
-Jackal
-Super Offroad
-Jaws
-Godzilla
-Tecmo Baseball
-Wizards and Warriors
-The Karate Kid
-Captain Skyhawk
-Super Mario Bros. 3
-Ducktales
-Pinball Quest
-Dr. Mario
-Mike Tyson's Punch Out
-Urban Champion
-High Speed
-Battle of Olympus
-Marble Madness

seller says he's unknowledgable as to the value of this collection. how much is it all worth? ie. how much should i offer?[/quote]

$25 is a good starting point for negotiations, as you can easily tell him truthfully that "well almost all loose/cartridge only NES games sell for a dollar a piece max (no need to talk about shipping), less in bundles, and most of your games are cartridge only and all are fairly common." $50 absolute max, nothing all that rare there. And hey, if you want to get rid of the Zelda 2 box, I desperately need one (if it's in good shape) and have tons of NES games available...

In case your dumbass STILL doesn't get how little work was involved in everything I did, I can't help you. Have fun with Ikaruga. I'm sure there's people at Gamefaqs that can give you virtual high-fives for a job well done.[/quote]

Holy shit, are you kidding me? Dumbass?!? Says the little douchebag bitch who was tooting her horn about making $75 and getting a bunch of Gamecube games "for free" over 7 months. It's absolutely hilarious that you're actually opening your mouth talking shit after that accomplishment (where you were mocked relentlessly by EVERYONE).

HAHAHAHA, what a joke. Checking craigslist every once in a while, WHILE AT WORK GETTING PAID, isn't costing me anything. I'm not picking up the electricity or the internet connection tabs at my consulting gig, and during down time I'm still getting paid, insanely well at that.

Neither is wasting gas or time stopping by on the way to and from my business, since this location was a half block off of my usual route. Okay, so maybe it took all of 2-3 minutes out of my time to turn off the street I was taking, go down a block, find the house, meet the lady, she handed me the game, I checked it out, I handed her a fiver, and that was it. Back in the car and back on the road in literally 3 minutes. THAT's how you do deals to brag about.

Shit, I could turn around and sell Ikaruga and make 2/3rds minimum of what took you 7 months of MANY MANY wasted hours, driving around wasting gas. You say it wasn't much work for your amazing accomplishment? No surprise, I doubt your pea brain is remotely capable of even the slightest of complex tasks, judging by what you choose to brag about. But of course, you don't mention the actual time spent on your little dog and pony show, yet again. How many hours in that 7 months did you waste on your vast enterprise? Many more than you will admit to.

But like I said, enjoy your magnificent financial coup. I'm actually considering nominating you for the Nobel Prize in Economics.

See here's the funny and mildly hypocritical part. You talk about how I had to factor in all this stuff but you and apparently only you have exceptions.

Oh yeah since you wanted a brief rundown:
12/30/06 Bought the Cube and Games
4/16/07 Did The Bad Trade-Ins to Gamestop
5/23/07 Bought the 24 Games for $135
6/9/07 Bought Games from Gamestop's B2G1F using store credit from her stuff
7/14/07 Got Helio Phones, Traded Helio Phones for Sprint Phones
7/18/07 Sold Sprint Phone to her for her stuff and $180
7/19/07 Sold her Cube on CL, Finished selling all of her stuff on Amazon

Would you rather I have said that I did all of that in a week's worth of days? It was just way easier to say that I did it over 7 months instead of interspersed between 7 months.

So now after getting the detailed description you were looking for, if you still don't think that getting a Cube and 40 games for free (and that's generously factoring in the surplus I made to eliminate these random variables just to say I broke even) is bragworthy, then it's reeking of jealousy, laziness, or a mixture of both. I didn't start the talk of what I did but might as well finish it.

[quote name='davo1224']See here's the funny and mildly hypocritical part. You talk about how I had to factor in all this stuff but you and apparently only you have exceptions.

Oh yeah since you wanted a brief rundown:
12/30/06 Bought the Cube and Games
4/16/07 Did The Bad Trade-Ins to Gamestop
5/23/07 Bought the 24 Games for $135
6/9/07 Bought Games from Gamestop's B2G1F using store credit from her stuff
7/14/07 Got Helio Phones, Traded Helio Phones for Sprint Phones
7/18/07 Sold Sprint Phone to her for her stuff and $180
7/19/07 Sold her Cube on CL, Finished selling all of her stuff on Amazon

Would you rather I have said that I did all of that in a week's worth of days? It was just way easier to say that I did it over 7 months instead of interspersed between 7 months.

So now after getting the detailed description you were looking for, if you still don't think that getting a Cube and 40 games for free (and that's generously factoring in the surplus I made to eliminate these random variables just to say I broke even) is bragworthy, then it's reeking of jealousy, laziness, or a mixture of both. I didn't start the talk of what I did but might as well finish it.[/quote]

Jesus Christ, we're still beating this dead horse? And what, you kept a journal of your transactions, too, to further savor the great accomplishment?

What I myself find "funny and mildly hypocritical", actually truly ironic, is you state "I didn't start the talk of what I did..." ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, you did in fact create a topic on the Shopping Discussion and Bragging Rights specifically to detail your deal, titled something along the lines of "how I got a Gamecube and 40 games free plus $75 profit in 7 months".

I talk about 'all this stuff factored in'? Uhhhh, actually EVERYONE was talking about the 'stuff' that is generally factored in, the variables like time spent, gas/energy consumed, etc. when breaking down deals. I'm certainly not the exception, but where you and I (and many others, according to the general consensus) differ is that one of us closed truly bragworthy deals, the other, not so much (not that good deals or bad deals ultimately matter all that much, we're not changing the world one CAG deal at a time). But that's not merely my opinion - almost everyone in the original thread was less than impressed.

Really, I may have been a tad harsh when I first read your original topic posting which detailed your score, but I merely found it unimpressive, as did most others who read and commented on it. It is what it is, accept it or don't, doesn't change the truth of the matter.

The consensus was, and continues to be, that your 'feat' wasn't all that big of a deal. People in the original thread were for the most part saying, "so what's the big deal?" and "that's not an impressive deal for the amount of time and effort put in, to say the least". But when people made their comments and made their opinions known, apparently it offended you as you continue to beat this dead horse to oblivion and carry it like a chip on your shoulder. Not that it will change the consensus, but it does, ironically, reek of jealousy.

And now you come in here in some attempt to mock my Ikaruga score (perhaps I should post a new topic about it and see what the general consensus of that deal is so we can continue this tiresome back and forth nonsense ad nauseum, hmmm?), in what can only be described as some sort of attempt at a petty act of revenge. So what can I say. Stalk much?

True, it's ultimately a matter of one's own opinion, but the public opinion was that your score was nothing to write home about. If you feel you got such a stellar deal, then good for you. I'm sure you can go down to your local high school's special ed program and find some people that will back you up on it and concur with you.

I'm just trying to figure out why we're still talking about the damn 'deal', because really, no one gives a shit. Perhaps that's the problem - are you suffering from a lack of attention in your life? Are you looking for absolution or vindication? Would you like me to say "gee Davo, I sure was wrong. You scored an AMAZING deal. I wish I could be like you." Well, there you go. Feel free to quote that, smoke it, get it printed on a shirt, business cards, coffee mugs, whatever, fly it high for the world to see.

Now can we be done with it, because I'm sure you're a great person in real life and all, but this obsession is really unhealthy. I certainly didn't mean for my oh so cutting comments in the original thread to be taken so personally, not that they were a personal attack. It was more of me laughing at and mocking the deal itself rather than you. Think of it as constructive criticism, sort of a "well, you'll do better next time son" and "you gained knowledge, which is the most important thing" type speech, like a father/son heart to heart. Though perhaps I should make up a thread about how I got a shitty deal as a way to punish myself for my rude, caustic, biting comments in your topic...maybe I'll start a thread and say I paid $25 for cartridge only Super Mario Bros. NES or something, to beat myself up and get chided by the community. As a sort of act of penance. how does that sound?

In any case, that's my last comment on the matter, though I'm sure it won't end there. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Unfortunately the supposedly obsessed one didn't write a huge wall of text. Next time keep your snarky comments to yourself (even though I'm sure you think they're really awesome) and there won't be any flame wars.
---------------------
Anyway, back to the matter at hand, here's what I found today for $20.
I got a Super Nintendo with the cables and two controllers, Batman, NHL Stanley Cup, Super Bomberman 2, Ninja Turtles Tournment Fighters, Super Mario World, Clayfighter Tournment Edition, Mortal Combat, Super Empire Strikes Back, Two Gameboy Colors, and another SNES that just has a third party tv cable. Nothing spectacular but thought it was a lot of stuff for so cheap.

Got:

--Black DS Lite (came with case, charger, and stylus-- no box or instructions)
--Final Fantasy 3 - complete
--Castlevania: DoS - original version - complete

total: $95

traded DoS in to EB, sold FF3 for about $22, and sold a copy of Wii sports for $32 to make this even cheaper.

all said and done:

--Black DS lite for about $44, counting the $10 I originally paid for Wii sports. :)

Not even going to read anything Davo posted, just give him a time out already. guy bragged about scoring absolute garbage for the gamecube over the course of 7 months, so he's just mad :lol:

Guess I have to qualify my posts in this topic now, but anyway...

"Wasted" 5 minutes of my lunch break, okay more like 7.5 minutes total (very local seller), and spent $50 picking up the following. Seller wanted $100, I told him I have $50 in cash as I CiF'ed him and he took it since he's moving tomorrow and wanted it gone.

He was only willing to sell it as a bundle, otherwise I would have only cherry picked the gems. Shit I guess he already deleted the ad, as I can't find it and the games are in the car so I will have to go from memory instead of just linking to the post with pics.

Playstation 1 console, works fine, AV cables and Power cord for it, 1 official Sony memory card, 2 official controllers

15 games including:

Resident Evil 1 (complete, mint, non GH)
Resident Evil 1 Director's Cut (complete, mint, non GH)
Resident Evil 2 (has EB stickers to be Goo Goned off, 2 discs lightly scratched, missing manual, non GH)
Parasite Eve 1 (complete, mint, non GH)
Street Fighter Collection 1 (? - it has 2 discs, 3 different versions of SF...) (complete, mint, non GH)
X-Men versus Street Fighter (mint, complete, non GH)
Final Fantasy VII (complete, mint, non GH)
Final Fantasy VIII (complete, mint, non GH)
Some Puzzle Fighter game (complete, mint)

A bunch of other stuff I'm not so interested in:

Syphon Filter 2 (GH, complete)*
Cool Boarders 2 or 3 (complete)*
Rally X or something (missing manual)*
Spyro (complete, GH)*
Battle Arena Toshinden (complete, GH)*
Jet Moto 2 (complete)*

* = didn't do a thorough check of these games

You got some good stuff in that deal. I never even knew about the X-Men vs. game until now. Don't bother trying to figure out which version that Street Fighter game is. They must have release a million different versions back in that era.

Paid $75 for a complete, like new Onyx DS Lite with cart-only Sword of Mana. Turns out I knew the guy. He works at a locally-owned game store. I bought Half Life, Dragon Quest VIII, and Devil May Cry for PS2 all for $15 from him as well.

[quote name='radjago']Paid $75 for a complete, like new Onyx DS Lite with cart-only Sword of Mana. Turns out I knew the guy. He works at a locally-owned game store. I bought Half Life, Dragon Quest VIII, and Devil May Cry for PS2 all for $15 from him as well.[/quote]

Great find !

[quote name='radjago']Paid $75 for a complete, like new Onyx DS Lite with cart-only Sword of Mana. Turns out I knew the guy. He works at a locally-owned game store. I bought Half Life, Dragon Quest VIII, and Devil May Cry for PS2 all for $15 from him as well.[/quote]

Yeah that's a sweet deal for the DS Lite with cart only SoM.

$40
Platinum Gamecube w/Platinum Controller
Extra Platinum Controller
Extra Black Controller
K-Mart Metroid Prime/Wavebird Combo (No Box but Metroid is complete)
Zelda: Wind Waker (Complete)
Mario Kart Double Dash (Complete)
Spyro: Enter the DragonFly (Disc Only)

$10
Mario Party 6 with Microphone

bread's done
Back