The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
But like I said, I've had really no problems with the deals I've done so far and none of them have been done via phone calls.[/QUOTE]

wow, none of your post was at all relevant to what i was asking you. odd that you quoted me.

glad to hear that your two CL deals worked out for you, though.

Didn't get a CL deal in a while, but reading the last few pages of this thread reminded me of how much some people on CL piss me off.

About a month ago some guy responded to my wanted ad saying he had a huge lot of games available. I respond and ask him if he's got a list of the games, he says he doesn't have time to write up a list, he just wants to get rid of his old "kiddie" games. I say ok, I can do 1$ a game if I can come take a look, he replies all insulted saying that he's got a guy coming to pick em up for 3$ a game, but if I could match I could come pick them up. I just stopped bothering cause he was being a dick.

Now this isn't the worst part. Maybe a week after that I listed some games for sale, and who do you think responds with a ridiculous lowball offer? That's right, the same jackass that was too busy to play kiddie games anymore, and that was being a dick about receiving a supposed lowball offer from me. And he always responds to every one of my games listings with a lowball offer, usually within an hour after posting it.

Another one that pissed me off this week, someone posted a N64 lot with some pretty good games for 25$, I respond that if they would take 15$. The lady replies that she got "WAY better offers", and that if I wanted it I had to do much better than that. Well today they reposted the same lot for 20$.

[quote name='Saintevil']Got two deals that I'll be getting:

$80- :gc: console with plug, video cables, 2 wavebirds, 2 regular wired controllers, mario kart Double Dash, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Goblin Commander, Super Smash Bros Melee, X-men Legends, Tales of Symphonia and Gaunlet Dark Legacy

$50- :gc: console with plug, video cables, 2 wavebirds, mem card, Need for Speed Carbon, Tiger Woods 2005, Medal of Honor Frontline, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Resident Evil, Resident Evil Zero and Spiderman- just really wanted the wavebirds :)[/QUOTE]

been there done that on the wavebirds...then SSB:B came out so I e-bayed the wavebirds and went out on CL getting some more. lol.

I did something on accident this week and may have to try it more. I offered a guy on CL $30 for Pikmin, Pikmin 2, and Smash Melee(he was asking $20 per game!!). When I got to his house I decided that I was interested in more of his games and asked how much he would want for the three I had e-mailed him about and 4 more....he thought for a second and said $50, so I got what he was asking $140 for for $50, I may try that again, offer a low price for part of the lot and then when I get there ask what they would want for more.

P.S. I probably wont go to that guys house again though...a guy from work said he sells things on craigslist and in the paper for cheap to make friends and then trys to invite them to his swingers club if they are dating!!

[quote name='Sinnbox']
P.S. I probably wont go to that guys house again though...a guy from work said he sells things on craigslist and in the paper for cheap to make friends and then trys to invite them to his swingers club if they are dating!![/QUOTE]

I don't see the problem with this.

I think what you did was the CL equivalent of CIF. Give them an offer to their face instead of over the internet, and they'll likely take it. I think that's why there are so many horror stories in this thread. If they were offered $15 for an N64 lot listed at $25 in person, they probably take it with little hesitation.

I made out like a bandit on craigslist this week. I got a powered Sony subwoofer for my home theater. Mine died. I payed 50 bucks and it is a beast! So much better than the one I was replacing. I got a Toshiba HDDVD standalone player for 30. 1080P player no less. Tomorrow after work I'm picking up a white wireless controller for the 360 for 10, CODWAW for 15 and Afro Samurai for 15.

Almost had a Neo Geo Pocket Color w/puyo pop, sonic pocket adventure and complete boxes for $20.. then got an email about an hour before I was to pick it up saying he's selling it to someone else for $40. At least I got the email before I went out there, that would have annoyed me. Was quite excited too since I'd never seen one before :(

I did however pick up Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, Final Fantasy III (x2), Dragon Quest IV for $5 each, so it wasn't a completely bad day.

Would anyone say a boxed Graphite GBA SP, backlit, not the crappy front light, would be a good deal for 30? Box is mint, as I can see in the pic, so I'm going to go check it out later tonight. I've wanted a backlit GBA SP to play Game Boy and Game Boy Color games in style, so this seems like it'll work.

I haven't posted to much recently because there have been relatively quiet on the western front but I did get some cool stuff on Sunday.

The two biggest stand outs are

CIMG2713.jpg

Games + Box

Pinball Quest
Bayou Billy
Stanley (the search for dr. livingson)

Vice: Project Doom-

Wario Woods-

Day Dreamin’ Davey
Whomp ‘Em-

Alfred Chicken-
Panic Restaurant-
Little Nemo Dream Master-
Super V’Ball-

Genghis Khan

COMPLETE:
Little Samson
NES Open: Tournament Golf
M.C. Kids
Captain Planet
Faxanadu
Astyanax
Manic Mansion
Scull & Crossbones (Tengen Complete)
RoboCop 2
Déjà vu (sticker is peeling)
Totally Rad
Startropics
Total Recall
The Hunt for Red October
Swamp Thing
Solstice
American Gladiators
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles
Solstice
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Time Lord
Crystalis
Overlord
Lunar Pool
Lethal Weapon
Gargoyle’s Quest II
Hudson Hawk
The Little Mermaid
Eliminator Boat Duel
World Cup
Ghoul School
Zoda’s Revenge: Startropics II
Dragon Warrior
Legacy of the Wizard
Dr. Chaos

Box, Booklet, Dust Cover & Styro Only! NO CARTRAGE
Tetris
Megaman 4
Dr. Mario
Box, Styro ONLY! NO CARTRAGE
Yoshi

Loose games
Sqoon- great cond, dust cover, no stickers
Yo Noid- ok cond, no stickers
Advanced Dungens & Dragons: Pool of Radience- good cond, has stickers

-----

Okay well I traded quite a bit for this but I think it was worth it personally since I doubt I will see a Little Samson or Panic Restaurant around again for a long time. Also the fact that it is very hard to find boxed NES games.

I traded mostly N64 games, a few NES games, and Infamous.

The video games (aside from infamous) were all doubles that were going to be put on eBay soon that I got for probably a few bucks each.

The NES games I got for like a buck or so each.

Infamous came during last weeks b2g1 free sale at Gamestop. I was actually going to trade it in with the trade in 6 for 40% but I decided better of with this. I had already beet Infamous and I doubt I will ever want to go back through for the good story.

The games are all in awesome shape. The manual and cart for Samson looks brand new. The boxes have a little bit of wear on them around the corners and such but are much better than I expected and are better than pretty mcuh all the boxed games I already have.

Considering Panic Restaurant and Little Samson (in boxes) are worth a combined $500, I'd say you made out pretty good with whatever you traded for that stuff.

Not to great but not too shabby:

- $30 for Complete SNES w/ 30 games (super mario allstars, mario paint, super mario world, super mario world 2 yoshis island, super mario kart x 2, donkey kong country 2, donkey kong country 3, kirby superstar 8 games in one, contra 3, mortal kombat 2, mortal kombat 3, zoop, the legend of zelda a link to the past, nigel mansells championship, winter olymipic games, baseball simulator, american gladioators, nba jam, super soccer, super tennis, jeopardy sports edition, bulls vs blazers, super off road, star fox, top gear, art of fighting, killer instinct x 2, super star wars.

Not too great? I'd fucking kill to find an SNES at a decent price, especially with all those games. Finally found a good deal on my local CL today:

role models
be kind rewind
the assassination of jesse james
50 first dates
juno
no country for old men
sunshine
harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay
walk hard
night at the museum
invincible
all in great condition and all for 50$ or 10$ each

I took them all for $50, naturally ;) They were all in decent condition, minus some shelf-wear and some fingerprints. A quick cleaning will have them in damn fine shape. These were all :br:

Picked up yesterday

:ds: Metroid Prime Hunters, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Brain Age (all complete)
:360: Gears of War, The Outfit (complete), COD 3 disc only, Wireless controller
:psp: GTA Liberty City Stories, NFL Street 2

I paid $45...I was supposed to get New Super Mario Bros (which would've made this a rather good deal) but he couldn't find it so it was just a decent deal. Grumble grumble.

How's this one, I just emailed about it: Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Scooby Doo Classic Creep Capers, both new in box for $15. Seems good to me...mostly for Zelda of course. Forgot to mention, both are for Game Boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Personally, I'd try to talk them down if anything.[/QUOTE]

Don't need it anymore now. Won a SNES with Super Mario World on eBay for $45. Didn't want to miss out since it was a good price and its in good shape. The Craigslist listing I thought was a good deal b/c of Super Metroid. But the conditions of the SNES and games could have been crap. Plus I don't even know if they'd respond.

I found a guy that had a "nes, super sega and 64" listed as "$50". I told him I'd take the Super Nintendo and the Sega for 25 bucks. Good deal? It gets WAY better.

He says he doesn't have a Super Nintendo, he has a "Super Sega", so pretending I know what that is, I say I'll give him 20 for it. He says make it 30 and I'll give you all the systems. Gets even better.

I get to his place and he's got an NES with hookups, two controllers, and Street Fighter 2010(boxed, manual); an N64 with power supply, two controllers, Madden 2002, NFL Blitz, and Cruisin' USA; an SNES MINI, two controllers, no cords, Turtles in Time, Power Rangers Fighting Edition, Monopoly, AND a Super Gameboy; and a Genesis 3, cords, no controllers.

I look at the stack and try to keep my eyes in my head, and I say "so what will you let go for $30?" "Thirty bucks?", he says...

"All of it."

He bags it up, I thank him, and jet.

I get home and they all 4 work perfectly.

I scored an Xbox 360 Elite, complete with original box and manuals, two controllers, brand new wired headset, two ethernet cables, all necessary hookups, and 16 games (some of which were actually pretty good titles) for $275

Some of the highlight games included in the bundle were, Resident Evil 5, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, The Darkness, Halo 2, etc.

Probably my best Craigslist find so far.

Not totally game related but still a great score nonetheless. I saw an add posted for a guy wanted to trade a Iphone 2G for a Samsung Propel. I have a Samsung Propel so for the hell of it I email him. He says that the Iphone 2G is new in the package and never been opened. He bought it and then found out there is a 20.00 charge per month for the Iphone internet. He just wants a Propel that doesn't charge for the internet. I emailed him and we are trading phones on Tuesday! I'm quite happy with that.

[quote name='sp00ge']I figured since we have one for Garage sale finds and we have a stupid/funny/ridiculous craigslist thread, we may as well have one for finds/purchases made through craigslist. Brag away! Tell us how you went to make a purchase and you got more than a deal from some creepy homeless guy! Nothing is sacred, as long a deal was had!

I've sold a few things, but have only had one find I'm going through with, which I'm going to pick up tomorrow. A nearly-mint, complete with box/manual/pack-ins Halo edition xbox for $100. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend on an xbox, but considering they go for ~$200 on eBay (I just watched one end for that much with bids), how could I pass it up. I'll post up some pics when I get home with it.[/QUOTE]

Not everyone on Craigslist is a "creepy homeless guy," I think. But, with respect to this current thread, I'll post my own bargain:

Not that it should be something to brag about (in fact, I've gotten better deals elsewhere)...
Here it is: A Model 1 Sega Saturn in Mint Condition (Complete) with two games for a total of $20. I got it about two weeks ago in Miami.

Not really a brag...

But I could have picked up (ps1) Ogre Battle for a buck today. Oh well, thats what I get for e-mail instead of calling.

Well it finally happened for me; the epic deal that turns out to be even more amazing than you imagined it could be. I'll spoiler the story to shorten the post for those who don't like to read:

I've been looking to get an SNES for awhile, and whenever I remember to, I search for some common terms on CL to see if there are any worthwhile listings. A few days ago I got a hit for some video game consoles. There was a person listing an N64, a Playstation 1, and a SNES, all with a decent amount of games with reasonable prices ($40 for the SNES lot, $80? for the PSX lot, and $35 for the N64). The person didn't list the games, so I figured I'd send an e-mail and find out if it was anything worthwhile.

She e-mails me back while I'm in Boston to see the Sox play (Friday), and I get home to two e-mails. The first lists the games:

[quote name='CL Lady']Super Nintendo - the jungle book, super mario rpg, super mario 2, super mario world, super mario mario all stars, donkey kong 1,2 and 3, the lion king, super alfred chicken, congos caper, family feud, zool, super james pond, lemmings, push over, super buster brothers

Playstation 1-grand turismo, the lion king, wheel of fortune, break out, croc 2, spider, 102 dalmations, mr. driller, madden 98, activision collection, roll away, skull monkeys, tetris plus, space invaders, re loaded 1 and 2, tomba, atari collection, mamco collection and gex

Nintendo 64 - donkey kong, tonic trouble, conker bad fur day, bomberman hero, banjo kazooie, paper mario and Ms pacman

I also have a lot of stragedy guides for these games. [/QUOTE]

Now if you're like me, you instantly see Super Mario RPG, Tomba, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. Skull Monkeys also caught my eye because I haven't heard anything about it in awhile (finds or value talk), but I remember playing it back in the day, and an initial eBay search made it seem fairly valuable, so this also peaked my interest. We'll get to the "I have a lot of guides" part later.

The second e-mail was her asking if I was still interested, because she already had two other offers on the Super Nintendo. I was at Fenway all day, so I'm sweating bullets hoping she hasn't gotten impatient and sold them to someone else. I tell her I'm still very interested and I will buy the SNES and N64 if they are still available, and I also ask if I can buy a couple of the Playstation games (Tomba! and Skull Monkeys). She still has them and says because I was first she would hold it for me (what an awesome person), and that I can buy the PSX games for $10 a piece.

Realizing I better get on this ASAP, I counter offer $15 for the Playstation games, and I tell her I can meet up with her Sunday a little after 2pm. I'm scrambling to get a ride over to where she's located (Higganum, a town I've never heard of about 40 minutes away). She says that works for her, and to email her with a meet up time later on.

Luckily my friend can come through for me and get me down there, so I give her a time, and ask a few last minute questions: "You mentioned you have a lot of strategy guides for the listed games; do you have any for the games I want, and if so, are they included in the price? Also, do the cartridge games come with boxes? I only ask because many people throw them out." Normally I'd ask about boxes at her house, but she wants to meet up at a local high school for convenience.

She responds saying the meet up time is fine, and that she does have a strategy guide for Skullmonkeys, and they are included in the price. She ignores my box question completely. So I head over there thinking I'm going to get a couple sweet games and hope the stuff isn't too beat up, but once I get to the high school, I am amazed.

Nearly every fucking game is boxed (in good condition), and there are strategy guides out the fucking ying yang. I am screaming in my head, seeing the boxed copy of Super Mario RPG, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and all this other stuff I can't even process at the moment.

We make small talk, though I'm too amazed and psyched to really focus, and I ask her what the damage is. I'm thinking it's going to be around $100 bucks (40+35+15=90, I'm retarded, I know), but for some reason, she says $80, and I don't argue. Miraculously, I have random bills in my wallet outside of the 100 that make up $80 total, so I pay her, load up my friends car, thank her, and get back in the ride full of utter glee. The rest I will post under pictures, but man, am I fucking amazed.

Yes, there are guides for damn near everything. For some reason, many of the games have two, or even three strategy guides. I found it odd, but I'm not going to complain about extra free stuff.

It's hidden, but beneath The Lion King guide is the official Super Mario RPG guide from Nintendo. Going through them I didn't see it so I figured it wasn't included (most of the games' multiple guides were together), but after going through the entire stack, I was surprised to find it near the end.

One of the SNES pads feels like new, and the grey N64 pad has no loose joystick. I don't think I've ever seen that on a used pad before; it still clicks right back into the middle. There are also a boatload of N64 memory cards

Pretty self-explanatory. One of the few downsides of the lot is Tomba! Funny, it was originally one of the things that got me psyched. There are no manual innards, and the disc has the cloudy look that some of the older Playstation games get. Skullmonkeys looked near mint, but I haven't given it a real inspection yet.

Random SNES game holder that was on top of everything when I met the woman. She was saying something about how she just included it and could take it away if I wanted. Take away free stuff? No way! Keep that thing on there! :D

The systems. I was surprised to find the expansion pack came with the 64, considering it had the cover over the slot; I thought you weren't supposed to do that. The SNES is in pretty good condition considering it's age, and it still has the sticker talking about the Power button!

Ahh, the games. Most include manuals, and most have the cardboard inside the box that holds the game. Super James Pond is the only one that is an ex rental, and it still has the $9.99 price stick on the front. The cut off box is the offical SNES cleaning kit.

The last few SNES games

The N64 games. Again, almost all of these have the cardboard and manuals. Bomberman is the only one without a box. Super Mario 64 wasn't listed in the seller's e-mail, but it was a welcomed addition!

Total: $80

Sorry for all the text, but I am still estatic over this find. Nearly everything was boxed, I got a bonus SNES cleaner, an SNES game holder, N64 memory cards, and Super Mario 64. To top it all off, I got TONS of old strategy guides, when all I thought I was getting was a guide for Skullmonkeys. I don't think I left anything out, but man, this was great. I apologize again if the story portion was choppy or poorly written.

[quote name='lolwut?']Sorry for all the text, but I am still estatic over this find.[/QUOTE]

WOW great find man .. gives me a boost of faith in finding great finds on CL ^_^

[quote name='EnronLackey']WOW great find man .. gives me a boost of faith in finding great finds on CL ^_^[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I've been scouring craigslist for a couple of years and this is the first thing I can think of that has been worth of such a long and detailed post. Between this and that Blu-Ray score at the top of the page, it's been a good week for CL.

[quote name='kube00']lolwut that is a nice score! Keeping any for the personal collection?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Um, as of right now, all of it's staying in my collection. As I play through some games and find out the ones I do or don't like, I'll probably trade or sell some off. Like Super Mario RPG, I'll probably play through it once, but I'd rather trade it off than hold onto it and never play it again

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Goddamn you, lolwut. I'm angered that it's not mine yet I'm just so proud of you![/QUOTE]

Haha, thank you? Now you know how I feel when I see other people's awesome finds and can't come up with my own!

[quote name='Mizzou75']yeah that's really awesome lolwut. congrats!

i just made the mistake of searching through other craigslists in Missouri. it was like a goldmine. cheap ($5-10) systems, CIB NES, SNES, N64 games, tons of stuff, quite cheap. it sucks because all of these places are at least 2 hours away.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! My grandparents live in Kansas, and I know how it is out there; you can drive for hours before you reach the next town. You can't drive for over 15 minutes here without entering another one here.

yeah that's really awesome lolwut. congrats!

i just made the mistake of searching through other craigslists in Missouri. it was like a goldmine. cheap ($5-10) systems, CIB NES, SNES, N64 games, tons of stuff, quite cheap. it sucks because all of these places are at least 2 hours away.

oh well, i'll keep looking at all my listings of $250 xbox and playstations 2s with 15 sports games! :D

[quote name='keithp']Is a PSP-3000 in absolutely mint condition with the charger a good deal for $90?[/QUOTE]

I guess no one had an opinion on this, but I got it anyway. It might not be the best deal in the world, but it's practically brand-new and I haven't seen any this low around. PSP-2000's go for around $75-$100 from what I've gathered.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']http://longisland.craigslist.org/ele/1255398686.html

I'm not sure if this necessarily qualifies for the "Stupidity" topic. Would sure be cool to have but I don't have anywhere near that kind of cash.[/QUOTE]

for his sake i hope it was opened already in the packing case. otherwise, who opens something like that with the intention of selling it? that's like driving a car off the lot -- it depreciates right away.

"here's a brand new copy of Chrono Trigger. check out the video of me opening it a week ago, so you know it's really in there."

i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and suppose that he was going to keep it and then realized it's probably worth some quick cash and decided to sell it after all.

Would anybody tell me if a PSP-1000 w/ charger for $50 a good deal? I am really new to PSP. I mainly looking to have it modded so I can play retro games. Is it easy to mod it myself or should I pay $25 to have it modded?What do I need in order to transfer the downloaded games to my memory stick? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='ivanwijaya']Would anybody tell me if a PSP-1000 w/ charger for $50 a good deal? I am really new to PSP. I mainly looking to have it modded so I can play retro games. Is it easy to mod it myself or should I pay $25 to have it modded?What do I need in order to transfer the downloaded games to my memory stick? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

1. it is a good deal.

2. you need a usb cable or memory card reader to trasnfer stuff to memory stick.

Did anyone else notice they added a "video gaming" category to CL? It's going to be nice not having to dig through all the overpriced kids' junk in the toys & games category...or the BROKEN PHONES WANTED in electronics.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Did anyone else notice they added a "video gaming" category to CL? It's going to be nice not having to dig through all the overpriced kids' junk in the toys & games category...or the BROKEN PHONES WANTED in electronics.[/QUOTE]

Dont be too sure, people around here always post in the wrong category, i have found that simply typing games into the search box usualy finds any gaming related items.

I picked up a almost mint HP ZD8000 laptop from CL for 100 bucks. Pretty good and decent for gaming a little bit. Best part was she gave me a Windows Vista Remote Control and TV tuner with it for free. Must be an extra 100 bucks of stuff. The reason I got it and no one else didnt was because it was listed in electronics.

i'm working with a guy right now with a decent sized NES lot, he wants $1 per game, the following titles, some good stuff in here obviously. Only problem is the guy won't give me his phone number, sketchy? just wants to meet up tomorrow. I'll see what happens. I'd gladly snatch this lot up.

top gun
ice hockey
big foot
ninja turtles arcade game
zelda
spot
ninja turtles
tetris
air fortress
double dribble
RC pro-am
marble madness
contra
super mario 3
rad racer
rampage
kung fu
mike tysons punch out
track and field 2
double dragon 2
mlb baseball
gauntlet
a boy and his blob
super mario 2
robo cop
supermario bros. and duck hunt
rad racer
track and field
anticipation

Found this on Craigslist

SYSTEMS all missing hookups/not tested recently.

Dreamcast System with 1 controller
Playstation 2 Console
(5) Sega Genesis Systems (1 controller)
SEGA CD with Sega Genesis
(2) Sega 32X
Sega Master System
(3) Playstation Systems (1 Controller/ 1 System is busted)
SEGA GENESIS BOX

ATARI Games

Auto Duel
Epyx with Box
Galaxian
Indy 500
Solaris Unopened Game (box is a little bent/ wrapping coming undone)
S.A.G.A. #6 Strange Odyssey 48K
Super Breakout
Commodore
Might and Magic Complete

Dreamcast -

Crazy Taxi Disc Only
Grandia 2 COMPLETE
Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 Case and Disk Only
NFL 2K COMPLETE
Power Stone Case and Disk Only
(2) Shenmue COMPLETE 3 Disk and Passport
Soul Fighter Case and Disk Only
Tomb Raider The Last Revelation Case and Disk Only
Toy Commander COMPLETE
Time Stalkers Case and Disk Only
Quake 3 Arena Case and Disk Only
Web Browser CD Unopened

Intellivision
Back Gammon Box and Instructions
B-17 Bomber COMPLETE
Space Spartans COMPLETE

Nintendo 64
NFL Blitz 2001

Playstation

Final Fantasy Tactics COMPLETE
Tomb Raider COMPLETE

Sega

After Burner Box and Cartridge
Bulls vs Lakers Complete
F-16 Fighting Falcon Complete

Sega CD 32X
Slam City with Scottie Pippen COMPLETE

Sega CD
Beyond the Line SEALED
Mortal Kombat SEALED
NBA Jam SEALED
Silpheed COMPLETE
Sunday Night Football SEALED
Tomcat Alley COMPLETE
Wheel of Fortune SEALED

Sega Genesis (cart only unless noted)

Mortal Kombat
(2) Sonic the Hedgehog
(2) Sonic 2 (1 with Box)

Super Nintendo All Game Only

Hardball III COMPLETE
Jim Power the Lost Dimension in 3D
Kung Fu
Madden 94'
Mario Paint
Metal Gear
(2) Super Mario Bro's

$125 for the lot

Not a great find, but this is the first time I've ever seen sega cd games for sale in my city. Glad to finally have some to play on my system lol.

For $10 all complete boxes in perfect condition:
Dune
Tomcat Alley
Dungeon Master II Skullkeep
Silpheed
Joe Montana's NFL Football
Wing Commander

When I got there he gave me these Genesis games complete for free:
World Series baseball 96
Sports Talk Football 93 starring Joe Montana
Zero Tolerance
Urban Strike the sequel to jungle strike
Shadowrun

Missed out on a DC package that included Shenmue 2. First time I'd seen a copy here before.

bread's done
Back