The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the guy actually did hit him but it was clearly an accident (edit - looking again, it may have been the white shirt guy...it's hard to tell for sure, they both actually may have bumped him, but the guy in the white was clearly looking to fuck with him while the guy in black did nothing wrong). He must have thought whoever was shoving him prior to that was the same guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention he already warned whoever beforehand twice, props to punk for that not taking shit from any random idiot. Cant tell if the dude in black "accidentally" gets shoved into punk but those 2 bitches who hit him at the beginning froze up like pussies when he actually did something lmao. Reminds me of the Jericho incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Ugamer's vid, the guy in black clearly didnt hit him. While he's trying to lower his arms, there's some douche with white sleeves who quickly goes under the guy's arm and shoves Punk's head. Guy in black might have a legit case here.

Punk/WWE will settle quietly, like they should.

Punk will suffer no recourse, further reminding us that there is nothing resembling a fair and equitable system of justice in the company. Assault and DUIs are okay, antiquated jokes about Kobe Bryant = fired.

What a joke, CM Punk is a prick. You run in the crowd and can't deal with people touching you? Then hit the wrong person at that. Any concert or wrestling event I've been at and someone goes out in the crowd, fans rush the person and are trying to touch or be next to them.

- Shelly Ehler recently won the reality TV show Shark Tank but is now lashing out against WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio. Ehler took her 8 year old son to a WWE live event in Anaheim, California over the weekend and is upset after Del Rio ripped up the kids sign for Sheamus, who was facing Del Rio that night.

Ehler told TMZ that her son was terrified by Del Rio's actions and instantly burst into tears. Ehler called Del Rio a bully. According to Ehler, she told Del Rio that he made her son cry and he mocked the kid in response.

After Ehler's son cried all the way home, she vented her frustrations to WWE Superstars on Twitter and then wrote an angry letter to WWE officials. In the letter she says, "Take signs from adults NOT KIDS! My son was bullied by your superstars and it is not okay."

Ehler claims that Ricardo Rodriguez mocked her on Twitter but Sheamus offered to send her son a signed photo and meet with him the next time he's in town.

lol heels cant be heels

also lol @ being slapped in the back of the head = touching now

[quote name='mykevermin']Punk/WWE will settle quietly, like they should.

Punk will suffer no recourse, further reminding us that there is nothing resembling a fair and equitable system of justice in the company. Assault and DUIs are okay, antiquated jokes about Kobe Bryant = fired.[/QUOTE]
Gotta love how everyone around him just stands there while punk beat the shit out of the guy. Wrestling fans, yeah.

TMZ has a story about Tammy getting arrested again over violating a restraining order. Fourth time in a month (and the first three were three days in a row).

Between Del Rio, Tammy, Hogan banging Bubba's wife, and the as-yet-unposted (but I'm sure soon to be) Punk story, this is rasslin' day on TMZ.

So.. uh.. speaking of Punk, his DVD is in stores today. Picked mine up.. my Best Buy only got three of the Blu's in.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Punk is a piece of fuck. Talk about someone who needs some pot, Crunchberries and a nap.

Seriously though... his arrogance ranks up there with Hogan.[/QUOTE]

I've never been behind Punk in his career. I remember seeing him wrestle for Harley Race many years back, and just his presence in ring and after the show once fans have left, he just seemed like a complete douchebag.

[quote name='Tsel']

Best view. Look at the guy with white sleeves. He gives CM Punk the bird behind his head and then slaps his head. Punk, not knowing any better, backfists the guy in black with the sunglasses and slaps him again. Cowardly move by the guy who hit him, but I definitely think Punk overreacted.[/QUOTE]

Calling that a slap by the fan is a bit of a stretch, it was more like a push or a shove with his hand. He barely pushed him, at any rate his response was A) too hasty to realize he hit the wrong guy and B) way too much of an overreaction to someone pushing your head with their fingers.

Guy in white sleeves who hit Punk is bragging about it on twitter now.

@DarioTeyes: “@YCDannyBoy: Just saw @DarioTeyes on tv WWE idk how the f*** this dude does it but he does it! Lol” lmao dope huh?

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes YesZirr You see that fan get knock the f*** out? Lol

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy bro I’m the one that was f***ing with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan

@YCDannyBoy: @DarioTeyes haha wtf you do to him? So homeboy is getting paid?

@DarioTeyes: @YCDannyBoy that guy is about to be a millionaire!!! I punched his kidney and slapped his back hella hard

http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-fan-brags-role-cm-punk-incident-raw#ixzz28pEPxazV

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Calling that a slap by the fan is a bit of a stretch, it was more like a push or a shove with his hand. He barely pushed him, at any rate his response was A) too hasty to realize he hit the wrong guy and B) way too much of an overreaction to someone pushing your head with their fingers.[/QUOTE]

Calling what Punk did a punch is also a bit of a stretch. Looked to be more of a backhand/slap to me.

I'm on the standpoint that both guys were out of line. The fan shouldn't have done what he did and neither should Punk.

[quote name='Survivalism']Why is Punk a piece of shit for making a mistake? If he hit right guy it would have been hilarious.[/QUOTE]

So what is your opinion on Ron Artest?

Shitty that the wrong fan got hit, but if you put your hands on a wrestler (and I'd say kidney punching one counts), you can't really get mad if they hit you back.

100% back Punk in fighting back.

Hogan was depressing on Howard Stern this morning. If that was an act he really needs to get someone to find him some scripts. Especially if he really did turn down some of the stuff he turned down.

[quote name='JJSP']Shitty that the wrong fan got hit, but if you put your hands on a wrestler (and I'd say kidney punching one counts), you can't really get mad if they hit you back.

100% back Punk in fighting back.[/QUOTE]

His mistake was in swinging blindly. That was just plain stupid when you're standing in a crowd of people. Assuming the guy actually hit him with any force then I could understand Punk wanting to hit him back. But regardless of that the way he did it was asinine. Also, why was security so slow in getting into position around him? They share a small portion of the responsibility IMO. Overall, Punk handled the situation very poorly.

He handled it poorly, security handled it poorly, the damn company handled it poorly. Big surprise there.

You would think security would be up there the moment Punk is pushed and boxed in in the first place, but no they casually walk up there AFTER punk swings, someones getting fired.

[quote name='Tsel']Calling what Punk did a punch is also a bit of a stretch. Looked to be more of a backhand/slap to me.

I'm on the standpoint that both guys were out of line. The fan shouldn't have done what he did and neither should Punk.[/QUOTE]

Punk's "punch" wasn't much of a hit but it was a much higher degree of force than which was used on Punk in the first place.

My bet is WWE will quickly sign a settlement with the innocent/punched fan and work it into a storyline. Or they'll just sweep it under the rug and hope it goes away.

[quote name='Scorch']So.. uh.. speaking of Punk, his DVD is in stores today. Picked mine up.. my Best Buy only got three of the Blu's in.[/QUOTE]

I got the only one in mine.

[quote name='mitch079']Drugs, booze, a complete mental breakdown?[/QUOTE]

What is "all of the above", Alex.

Okay, maybe two of the three at minimum. But Christ, she's jumped off the fucking deep end.

[quote name='mykevermin']Winner.

http://shop.wwe.com/CM-Punk-GTS-Pen...No Color&start=11&cgid=shop-wwe-new-cmpunkgts

http://shop.wwe.com/CM-Punk-GTS-Bas...No Color&start=10&cgid=shop-wwe-new-cmpunkgts

http://shop.wwe.com/CM-Punk-GTS-Wri...r=Yellow&start=12&cgid=shop-wwe-new-cmpunkgts[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if Ryback steals the belt and smashes it soon. Then Punk can make a best in the world championship belt. Ratings are down and 350 bucks a pop from stupid fans is a great new revenue source.

[quote name='mitch079']Sunny got arrested for the 5th time according to TMZ and 2nd in 2 days.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/09/ex-wwe-diva-tammy-sytch-5th-arrest/

Drugs, booze, a complete mental breakdown?[/QUOTE]

Pro wrestling is one heck of an industry. Seems like almost every path ends in a train wreck. People can shit on Shane Douglas all they want for working at Target, but he has health care, income stability, and a future. I'd rather work at Target than be a pro wrestler.

[quote name='ced']This does not look like it's going to end well.[/QUOTE]

This is one reason why I took a year break from pro wrestling after Chris Benoit did what he did in 2007 and began falling away from watching. Eddie Guerrero is one of my all-time favorites and Chris Benoit was only second behind Shawn Michaels. 'Twas a very sad time. We watch these people work their art for chunks of our lives, and then, usually, shit hits the fan. I am not one of those people who watch pro wrestling for the train wrecks. Wrasslin is depressing, in various aspects.

Cant stop laughing at some of these goofy ass mofos in the front

Y0J45.gif

I'm the Greatest!

Hugh Morrus' kid with all the WWE gear and the cheshire cat grin cracks me up. He's oblivious to everything.

And Punk backsmacked Un-Chavo Guerrero.

my theory on cm punk vs. fan... wwe trying to get some publicity, and if they are gonna show a clip... why not have it be their champ... why not have vince mcmahon part of the clip.

[quote name='TheRock88']Got the second to last copy of the Punk bluray at my BB. Glad the dvd trade in deal started this week.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I totally forgot about this. I'll have to swing by and trade some crap in.

ha. well.

TNA President Dixie Carter apparently reached out to the WWE fan who was upset over her son's sign being tore up at a WWE event over the weekend by Alberto Del Rio.

According to the fan, Shelly Ehler, Dixie had read about her experience with WWE and offered Ehler's family VIP passes to TNA's Bound for Glory pay-per-view. Dixie noted to Ehler that TNA’s talent would never act as Del Rio did and encouraged them to come meet Hulk Hogan and all the wrestlers on behalf of TNA.

[quote name='Scorch']TNA President Dixie Carter apparently reached out to the WWE fan who was upset over her son's sign being tore up at a WWE event over the weekend by Alberto Del Rio.

According to the fan, Shelly Ehler, Dixie had read about her experience with WWE and offered Ehler's family VIP passes to TNA's Bound for Glory pay-per-view. Dixie noted to Ehler that TNA’s talent would never act as Del Rio did and encouraged them to come meet Hulk Hogan and all the wrestlers on behalf of TNA. [/QUOTE]

I hope she goes and Bully Ray rips her sign up :D

[quote name='musha666']I hope she goes and Bully Ray rips her sign up :D[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Enduring assault by CM Punk is completely different from a heel wrassler ripping up a sign. This is what happens when WWE targets that 3-5 demographic.

Big points to Bully Ray if he rips up the sign and frightens the shit outta the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back