The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed at the lack of rib tape DDP. He would also need the going into the crowd celebration but that would just be hard to watch with all the clipping that would be guaranteed by the cracked crew they have at the moment.

Disappointed that it's double-double-ee DDP, not WCW "I'm the guitar-player-from-Poison" haired DDP.

$11 sez he gets his shitty WWE theme, too. Nothing says "Attitude Era" like DDP from the biker-undertaker era.

At least entrance music is an easy enough fix.

I'm surprised Sandow actually got his robe - seems like they've been skimping more and more on things like that in the past few years.

I'm still extremely bummed that we won't get Tyson Kidd. Why is Yoshi Tatsu DLC but not Kidd? Why are some of these guys DLC, yet Kharma makes it to the main roster?

Even for a truly [poopy] angle, the pop DDP got is pretty intense.

"Daddy, tell me story."

"Well, Little Jimmy, once upon a time, after conquering all their foes, the mighty Kingdom of Dubbadub-Eef put all their new slaves to work. Many had been taken from their prison and led into pots of molten steel—to help forge Lord Vincent's Throne of Souls. But, those lucky to live were put to work in his magical theater, where they did his bidding like marionettes on strings."

"Daddy, what's a 'prison?'"

"It's where we keep your mother, son.

Now, the first to do Lord Vincent's bidding was page Diamond Dallas, a champion of the People's realm. He had been a loyal servant to Titanus Turner, a goofy yet lovable slave owner in the southern kingdom. As punishment, Lord Vincent had page Dallas enact a play where he would sniff the feet of women bound by wedlock. All the while holding a smile on his face, like a village idiot. In the second act, page Dallas begins a monologue, in a mirror, which concludes with him rubbing lotion on his skin and saying that he would fornicate with himself."

". . . Daddy, I'm afraid."

"As was I, son. As was I."

You forgot the part where the woman has the face of a gargoyle.

I know, I'm mean and shallow but come on, don't forget that DDP was banging
1_008.jpg
at the time.

In your weekly dose of "they're not employees, they're independent contractors" news:

WWE officials had been negotiating with Chris Jericho on a new contract in recent weeks, but talks fell through. WWE opted to cease talks with the wrestler/musician in recent days.

It is believed that the proposed deal fell through due to control over when he worked as well as his activities outside of WWE. Officials were seeking an arrangement where the company would be his top priority and they would have some control over his outside endeavors. Jericho, on the other hand, wanted complete control of all of his activities.

Jericho was open to returning as early as this month had WWE agreed to his terms. He was looking to work forty to fifty dates per year, including full-time for cycles and even assisting the developmental program. However, he would determine the periods when he worked and would be strictly unavailable during tours, which WWE was not in favor of.

WWE Hall of Famer Edge reportedly has a lot of heat on him with WWE management for turning down a Legends contract multiple times. WWE’s most recent attempt to sign Edge came two weeks ago when he appeared on SmackDown.

Edge has not satisfied with the amount of money offered to him and does not want to be restricted with what companies he can appear for.

Edge will be making an appearance for Tommy Dreamer’s new House of Hardcore promotion on October 6th, 2012 in the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, NY. A Legends deal would likely prohibit him from appearing on shows like this.

There is also a belief in WWE that Beth Phoenix’s recent departure is partially so she can help her boyfriend, Edge, recover from the neck surgery he is scheduled to undergo next month.

All that said, the relationship is rocky but the door is still open for Edge to appear for WWE again in the future.

Kelly Kelly also seems to fit into that...

As announced last Friday by WWE, the sports-entertainment organization came to terms on the release of Kelly Kelly, ending her six-year run with the company. Her departure had been expected since she decided to take a hiatus in late May.
Those close to the situation thought it was likely her tenure was coming to an end after she was resistant on signing a long-term contract extension and had requested time off from the road. Company officials granted her time off under the belief that she would return full-time. However, those close to her say she wasn't sure about resuming a full-time schedule and was looking to pursue non-wrestling endeavors.
Her situation is similar to many other talents who have left the company, particularly women, in the past two years. She was forced to reject numerous media offers, either because WWE didn’t want her involved or because WWE has made its product too kid-friendly that companies don't want to associate with them. The matter is tied to women, because of those limitations.
Since Kelly had already earned her downside guarantee for the year and had no intention on returning full-time, there was no money left for her to earn by not asking for her release. Plus, she wanted to pursue outside opportunities sooner rather than later.

During an advertisement campaign shoot last Thursday for Let It Fly Energy, an energy drink line, she received a text message from Paul "Triple H" Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President, Talent and Live Events. He informed her that by the terms of her contract, she needed to have a calendar that she planned to sell on her official website approved by the company. She had tweeted previews of some risqué lingerie pictures and the company demanded she take them down. She had no intention on calling off the project, which led company officials to cutting ties with her the next day.

Another factor in Kelly's resistance to remaining in WWE for several more years could be tied to her health since she had been dealing with neck issues from wrestling. WWE officials requested that she see Dr. Joseph Maroon, the company's medical director. She preferred to be examined by her own doctor. With the accumulated injuries, she wanted to stop wrestling full-time at the age of 25 rather than be physically broken down years later and too old to pursue entertainment opportunities. It is believed that she would have stayed with WWE had they allowed her to make occasional appearances.

WWE did not perceive Kelly as reaching a level known as the "Mick Foley deal," where a talent is under contract, works occasionally, and is free to pursue outside endeavors. WWE does not want create a precedent where talent have control over what they do, which is an issue currently affecting their relationship with Chris Jericho.

[quote name='Scorch']WWE 13 DLC leaked. Guys. BRIAN. PILLMAN. DDP. GANGREL. CHAINSAW CHARLIE.

Must buy.[/QUOTE]

I'm demanding someone make a Giant Pencil CAW.

Haven forbid these folks actually have control over their lives. You have to love the hypocrisy though. For years McMahon was making money from having barely dressed women in the ring, now the company gets worried because one of their female wrestlers tries to put out a skimpy calendar. Seriously Vince? You hire women who are more models than wrestlers, then get upset when they aren't PG enough?

What a joke....

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Pics 1 & 3 for me would simply mean I now have diabetes.[/QUOTE]

Just photoshop Ryback's head: "FEED ME MORE".

And I would happily pay someone a monthly fee to NEVER see the Hogan sex tape EVER.

To get DDP and Goldust for WWE 13, you have to pay $20 for the Fan Axxess pack. That blows.

Also, Pillman, Funk, Cesaro, and Sandow aren't being released until January.

Add Dolph Ziggler, Tito Santana, Brutus Beefcake and Greg Valentine to the NYCC guest list. Surprised that Wrestling Superstar Virgil hasn't popped up yet :D

[quote name='pitfallharry219']To get DDP and Goldust for WWE 13, you have to pay $20 for the Fan Axxess pack. That blows.

Also, Pillman, Funk, Cesaro, and Sandow aren't being released until January.[/QUOTE]

I'm also positive that they'll become DLC later on down the line. Paying for Fan Axxess just unlocks them immediately.

Joey Ryan has the groundwork for a cool gimmick, but he needs to work on his mic work. You don't have to yell. You're holding a microphone.

I really wish that Austin shoot was real and that his neck wasn't broken and that a showdown between Austin and Punk was going to usher in a return to the violent and curse-filled days of wrestling before Crispin Wah and Linda McMahon's political aspirations ruined it for me.

[quote name='Demolition Man']SCSA video[/quote]

That's actually an okay edit from his roast to Zakk Wylde.

There was a video floating around the internet earlier of Punk and Austin talking about WWE '13 face to face with JR asking them questions.. it was on YouTube for a bit before it was pulled off by a THQ employee with the reason being that it "wasn't finished".

This being the internet, of course, it's out there forever. Found this link on Reddit.

Austin's overly intense here.

How long before WWE pulls Stone Cold's vid?

-

Wait... Ryback actually yells "FEED ME MORE"?

He should just say "WHO'S NEXT 2012"?

Impact was pretty good last night. Joey Ryan and Al Snow had the segment of the night. I'm pretty sure Joey Ryan will win and get signed since they have invested all of this time into him. I guess he'll just have to work behind the scenes at PWG since he wouldn't be able to be on DVDs and I think he's half owner?

[quote name='pimpster4183']Impact was pretty good last night. Joey Ryan and Al Snow had the segment of the night. I'm pretty sure Joey Ryan will win and get signed since they have invested all of this time into him. I guess he'll just have to work behind the scenes at PWG since he wouldn't be able to be on DVDs and I think he's half owner?[/QUOTE]

OMG Put a spoilers tag!!! We cant talk about stuff that happened on Impact!!
Kidding. Just taking a shot at certain people in this thread ;)

Yea that seems likely. Also Bully Ray will beat up on Sting and cost them the match. A real swerve for that ending would be if no TNA stars turned and they actually beat the Aces and 8s. I know Bischoff (oh no I didnt spoiler tag his name :O) is trying to recreate the nWo angle but I hope he does some stuff different.

WWE has announced Vince McMahon is doing a "State Of The WWE" address on RAW this Monday. Yeah like this band-aid is going to fix the long term problems of the company.

Ratings are down, so the obvious answer is *always* to trot out a McMahon. I only hope we get Vince and HHH, so Vince can be reunited with his old haircut.

Then we all get to realize just how creepy that really is. I mean, a healthy relationship is a given when one person has his ex-girlfriend's breasts and the other has her Dad's old hair. Norman Rockwell come to life, obviously.

[quote name='007']Ratings are down, so the obvious answer is *always* to trot out a McMahon. I only hope we get Vince and HHH, so Vince can be reunited with his old haircut.
[/QUOTE]

I only hope we get Shane O' Mac. Never gonna happen though.

Couple of things from the Punk documentary I didn't know beforehand, spoilered just in case:

Punk wrote Joey Mercury a 6-figure check to buy his house when Mercury was about to lose it during his drug problems

and

Punk resigned with WWE halfway through the MITB PPV on the night he "left."

Anyone know if these were public knowledge before?

I'll be meeting Rikishi tonight at Dreamwave Wrestling. For those of you that don't know, it's a local indie wrestling promotion that puts on a show every month and they almost always feature guests who are usually past WWE superstars or legends. Over the years, I've met the likes of Colt Cabana (although he's a regular and is there almost every time), Goldust, Jerry Lawler, Tommy Dreamer, and many, many others. The next couple of guests are Billy Gunn and Matt Hardy after that. I actually just gave Rikishi directions to our local Starbucks. :lol:

An interesting war of words took place between WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler and former California Governor and Hollywood icon Arnold Schwarzenegger. The exchange began after Ziggler mentioned picking up The Terminator’s new book. This has led to speculation among WWE fans that the two may be doing an angle together. Here’s the exchange:

Ziggler: “grabbing @Schwarzenegger’s book bc once i cash in my MITB World Title contract i’ll study his workouts for the media & movies im offered”

Arnold: “Good luck with that and enjoy the book @HEELZiggler. Appreciate the support.”

Ziggler: “@Schwarzenegger haha relax brother, i dont need luck & im not a fan, just a heads up, im on my way to being a much bigger STAR than you!”

Arnold: “@HEELZiggler It’s going to take more than reading my book. You better memorize it. Then do curls with it. Then you’ll be 1% of the way there”

Ziggler: “@Schwarzenegger whatevs! Youre living in the past! #OldNews IM the future & wrestling is like, the 5th best thing i do! SHOW-OFF”

Arnold: “@HEELZiggler I’d hate to see 1st-4th best things. You’re right, you are the Show Off. Every time I see you I turn the show off.”

Ziggler: “@Schwarzenegger good one, NOT! you & the whole world can watch what i do @WWE #MondayNightRaw I STEAL THE SHOW…& you know the rest”

Watching Saturday Morning Slam and I see the BAS commercial. Some odd reason when they have Kellen Lutz (name spelled wrong apparently as well according to IMDB) underneath his name says Actor and then it's blurred out. I wonder if it was WWE, BAS campaign or the CW that blurred out the movie. Thinking twilight maybe?

Edit- Saw it again with James Roday.

I know, something stupid but it intrigued me.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Watching Saturday Morning Slam and I see the BAS commercial. Some odd reason when they have Kellen Lutz (name spelled wrong apparently as well according to IMDB) underneath his name says Actor and then it's blurred out. I wonder if it was WWE, BAS campaign or the CW that blurred out the movie. Thinking twilight maybe?

Edit- Saw it again with James Roday.

I know, something stupid but it intrigued me.[/QUOTE]Speaking of commercials, did anyone else find it inappropriate that an ad for BLU Electric cigarettes was shown during WWE Main Event on ION?

Today is Mr. Socko's birthday and the day the world lost Gorilla Monsoon.

I can't explain why but hearing Monsoon's voice on commentary still makes me mark out. Takes me back to a simpler time and allows me to turn my brain off and enjoy stupid crap.

House of Hardcore results:

tl;dr
* Shawn Daivari defeated Crowbar via pin
* Danny Doring and Roadkill defeated The FBI via pin
* Jazz defeated Winter via pin
* Tony Nese defeated Aley Reynolds via pin (Mikey Whipwreck was the special referee)
* Scott Steiner defeated Luke Gallows via pin (Eddie Kingston seconded Gallows, Rick Steiner made an appearance and delivered Steiner lines.)
* Following a successful Masterlock Challenge, Chris Mordetsky defeated Hale Collins via pin
* Rhino defeated Sami Callihan via pin
* Big Daddy V defeated Ham and Egger via pin (Spike Dudley made an appearance, and V walked away.)
* Edge made an appearance and cut a promo
* Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated The Young Bucks via pin
* FWE Title Match: Carlito defeated Tommy Dreamer and Mike Knox via pin to become the new champion

Full Results:

Our ring announcer is Stephen DeAngelis.

I'd estimate the crowd at 1,850-1,950. There are some scattered seats around the top of the venue but the floor is completely full and the bleachers are 85% too.

Crowbar vs. Shawn Daivari

They locked up and Crowbar backed Daivari into the corner. There was a clean break. Daivari grabbed an arm and began working over Crowbar, who reversed it. They had some nice back and forth wrestling.

They battled to the floor, where Crowbar dropped Daivari on the rail. He tossed Daivari back into the ring and locked in a submission. They battled into the corner and on the top, where Daivaru superplexed Crowbar in.

Daivari made a comeback with a series of punches, clotheslines and a backdrop. Crowbar whipped him into the corner but Daivari caught him with an elbow and nailed a tornado DDT. He went to the top and nailed a big splash for the pin.

Your winner, Daivari!

Good solid opener.

The FBI with Sal E. Graziano vs. Danny Doring & Roadkill (with another Amish person)

Smith James, a Taz student, came out dressed like Roadkill. This is Roadkill's first match since he left WWE.

Doring and Guido started. Guido took him down to the mat but was kicked off. They shoulderblocked each other but no one went down. Doring rebounded off the ropes but was leg sweeped by Guido for a two count. They went back and forth with reversals and then went to dropkick each other. They faced off and the crowd applauded.

The FBI hit a double hiptoss on Doring but he nailed Mamaluke and tagged in RK. RK hit a sideslam for a two count. Roadkill flapjacked him. Doring drilled him into the mat. He went to the floor. Doring hit a dive.

Guido began arguing with the referee (wrestler Scotty Charisma) and shoved. The ref shoved Guido down and hiptossed and covered Guido. RK tried to make the count. The crowd popped and chanted for the ref.

RK and Guido locked up and Guido was lifted and tossed hard. He tried to tag into Mamaluke who didn't want any part of RK. He finally tagged in and stalled but was eyepoked. RK sent him into the ropes but Mamaluke caught him with a flying head scissors and locked on an armbar.

Doring tagged in but was tripped by Graziano. They allowed the FBI to take over and double team Doring in the corner. Guido nailed a nice dropkick to Doring for a two count. They worked over Doring until he whipped Mamaluke into the corner. Doring was kicked off and locked in a guillotine choke. Doring reversed it and suplexed him over.

RK finally got the hot tag and cleaned house. He nailed a splash off the ropes on Mamaluke for a two count. Guido broke it up. Doring superkicked Mamaluke off the apron into the rail. RK and Doring hit their old finisher for the pin.

Your winners, Danny Doring & Roadkill!

What you would expect from these guys.

Roadkill took the mic and asked the FBI to return to the ring. He said that he wanted to tell all of them something. He told a kid to be quiet because if he knows his wrestling history, Roadkill doesn't talk a lot. He said he has a lot of respect for them and the matches they had in ECW. We had the first ECW chant of the crowd. RK said that ECW is the past but HOH is the future and people will be chanting it soon. He said that he wanted to thank all of them. He thanked everyone for their support and asked them to keep supporting HOH.

Doring took the mic and said that you can say ECW or HOH but if there wasn't a FBI, there wouldn't have been a Doring or Roadkill. It was a nice, classy moment.

Jazz vs. Winter

Winter acted like she was enamored by Jazz who shoved her away. They did some nice mat wrestling back and forth. Jazz locked her in a sharpshooter but Winter made it to the ropes.

Winter took control and kicked Jazz in the corner. Jazz reversed it and chopped her in the corner. Winter cut her off with an over the knee backbreaker for a two count. She tied up Jazz on the mat. She worked over Jazz for some time. Jazz fought her way but was caught with a kick for a two count.

Winter went to the top rope but missed a splash. Jazz made a comeback with a back kick but was cut off. Winter went for a slam but Jazz slid out and nailed a Michinoku Driver for the pin.

Your winner, Jazz!

OK match.

Alex Reynolds vs. Tony Nese with Mikey Whipwreck as the special referee.

They did some nice back and forth wrestling early on. Reynolds shoulderblocked Nese down but Nese came back with a spinkick. Nese wanted to come off the top but Reynolds rolled out of the ring.

Back in the ring, Reynolds cut off Nese and worked him over, yelling at Whipwreck as he did. Nese went into this awesome series of offensive maneuvers and hit a great tope to the floor. The place erupted and went nuts. They chanted, "This is awesome" and "HOH."

Nese tossed Reynolds in and went for a double springboard moonsault but Reynolds pulled his knees up. He tossed Nese rudely to the floor and worked him over, then brought him back in for a two count. Reynolds hit a hangman's neckbreaker for another two count.

Reynolds went for a roll up off the ropes but Nese held on. Nese still caught him with a kick for a two count. They continued back and forth with some great wrestling. Nese hit an awesome back suplex with a bridge for a two count.

Nese began drilling Reynolds with a series of kicks to the chest. Nese powerbombed Reynolds into the corner and hit a big boot for another two count. The crowd chanted, "This is awesome" and they were right.

Nese missed a 450 splash. Reynolds drilled him with a forearm and nailed a lungblower to the chest for another two count. Nese was worked over but nailed a reverse rana and then drilled him with a flying knee to the face. Nese went to the top but Reynolds crotched him.

Reynolds had words with Whipwreck who finally nailed him with the Whippersnapper. Nese hit the 450 splash and scored the pin.

Your winner, Tony Nese!

Excellent match and since the majority of the audience didn't know who these guys were, it really was a "star is born" moment.

Scott Steiner came to the ring for a promo. He said that he wanted to know where his freaks were at. He said that he wanted to thank everyone for following him on Twitter. He said he's been telling the truth about what p***ies Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are, so now he's in a lawsuit.

Out came Luke Gallows with Eddie Kingston. Gallows and Steiner began brawling and they rang the bll.

Steiner clotheslined him over the top to the floor and had words with Kingston. Steiner hiptossed Gallows over the top and back into the ring. He worked him over with chops in the corner and clotheslined him down for a two count. Steiner did push-ups to mock him.

They battled to the floor and around ringside. Gallows was whipped into the guard rail. Steiner nailed him over the head with a hard plastic chair (not a bendable one) and grabbed a cane from a fan at ringside and nailed Gallows with it. He then nailed him with the ring bell and rang it on his head.

They continued brawling around ringside until Steiner tossed him back into the ring. Steiner's leg was grabbed by Kingston, allowing Gallows to worked over Steiner with punches and choked him against the ropes. Gallows nailed a guillotine legdrop off the apron on Steiner, who's neck was exposed.

Galllows worked over Sreiner on the floor. He returned the receipt, nailing Steiner with the chair. Rick Steiner came out and checked on Scott. He chased Kingston around the ring.

Back inside the ring, Gallows continued to work over Scott and nailed a sideslam for a two count. He dropped an elbow but Scott rolled out of the way. Steiner mounted a comeback with a series of rights and clotheslines. He smashed Gallows into the buckles. Gallows reversed a whip but was kicked off and nailed with a belly to belly suplex.

Gallows drilled Steiner with an elbow as he charged and came off the ropes. Steiner caught him and nailed an overhead belly to belly suplex. Gallows caught him with a DDT for a two count.

Steiner went for a suplex off the ropes but Kingston nailed him. Gallows came off the top with a big elbow for a two count. Rick chased Kingston into the ring and the Steiner hit stereo Steinerlines. Scott pinned Gallows and celebrated with his brother.

Your winner, Scott Steiner!

Entertaining brawl. Funny to see Scott rip on Hogan and Bischoff while he's being sued. He really has no fear. Really entertaining with everyone doing their job well. Kingston was a hell of a corner man.

MasterLock Challenge

Chris Mordetsky took the mic and ripped out on Poughkeepsie. He knocked a bunch of fans and picked someone, an African-American fan named "Adam" for the Challenge. Mordestsky made a lot of comments about the "Hood."

The crowd began chanting "Bullsh**" over the guy picked. Masters put it on and wouldn't let go. Hale Collins, who is a local star from the area, came to the ring and said he wanted to take the challenge. Collins got a nice reaction.

Masters locked him in the hold and Collins fought hard to get out. The crowd got really behind their local hero. Collins almost broke it so Masters blasted him from behind and stomped the hell out of him.

They started wrestling and went back and forth. Masters nailed a side slam for a two count. Masters picked him up a delayed vertical suplex. Master blasted Collins in the back and worked him over with a backbreaker.

Collins mounted a comeback with a series of kicks and an enziguiri and a Famouser for a two count. Masters drilled him into the turnbuckles back-first. Collins fired back and went to the top but a masked man came out and shoved him off the top. Masters hit a spinebuster for the pin.

Your winner, Chris Mordestsky!

Good match, although they probably went a little long and lost the crowd towards the end. Collins was really over as the local guy and they had some good exchanged. The masked man was likely Vik Delicious who is "banned" from wrestling in Poughkeepsie after losing a stipulation match for NEW, which ran here last year.

Rhino vs. Sami Callihan

They brawled all over ringside and then back into the ring. Rhino whipped Callihan hard into the buckles and then flapjacked him high into the ring for a two count. Rhino missed a charge in the corner and was drilled with a hard kick to the back of the head.

Callihan nailed him with a running Facewash in the corner. Callihan nailed a series of headbutt. Rhino tossed him over the top onto the ramp. He charged down the ramp and nailed Callihan with a hard chairshot. He set the chair and charged to jump off but was kicked in the air.

Callihan charged the ramp and hit a flip over the ropes into the ring on Rhino for a two count. They battled back and forth with hard chops and shots until Rhino murdered him with a spinebuster. Fans chanted for a gore.

Rhino and Sami continued to battle back and forth. Rhino nailed a TKO for a two count. Callihan nailed a big boot for a two count. Rhino nailed a big belly to belly suplex and set up for the Gore. He went for it but Callihan caught him in a guillotine choke. Rhino refused to tap and fought his way to his feet. He suplexed Callihan into the turnbuckles.

Rhino gored Callihan but he kicked up at the last second. The crowd was surprised by that. They battled back and forth. Rhino nailed him a piledriver for another two count. He pulled him Callihan up to the ropes and nailed the Rhinodriver off the middle turnbuckle for the pin.

Your winner, Rhino!

Big Daddy V vs. Ham and Egger

Big Daddy, managed by Nicky Benz (Nick Berk doing an agent of the stars gimmick), came out and destroyed a guy who looked like Jake Milliman. V won so Berk called for another opponent.

Another young guy came in and nailed a series of dropkicks but V grabbed him and chokeslammed him into a sit down powerbomb for the pin.

Benz called for another and out came Little Spike Dudley, who got a monster pop. He kicked V low and nailed the Acid Drop and celebrated. V rolled out of the ring and wanted nothing to do with Spike. He left.

Benz was pissed and went after Spike, who ripped off his toupee and nailed him with the Acid Drop and celebrated.

They took a brief intermission because they were ahead of schedule.

When they returned, Adam "Edge" Copeland came to the ring. He said the last time he did a show at this level was 1997 and the reason he is here tonight was Tommy Dreamer. He said Dreamer busted his ass to have this show. He said that he wanted the fans to give themselves a hand for showing up. He said that fans should give themselves a hand for cheering and booing and having fun because that's what wrestling is all about.

He said it was fun for him to see the young guys like Sami Callihan getting drilled by Rhino's piledriver. He said that made him think of Paul Orndorff piledriving Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant getting his hair shaved. He said that he loves moments like those and this next match could be a moment like that. He said the teams remind him of Edge and Christian and The Hardy Boyz. He said London & Kendrick and the Bucks are going to do things now in their prime, that he could never do.

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. The Young Bucks

Matt Jackson and Kendrick started out on the mat with some nice reversals. Finally Jackson slapped him and Kendrick responded with some forearms. Kendrick leapfrogged Jackson and used a forward roll for the pin.

Kendrick worked over his arm and tagged in London. London nailed a double stomp off the ropes and worked over Jackson's arm. London nailed an awesome overhead belly to belly throw on Nick Jackson. Kendrick and London nailed a double kick on Nick as he came off the top and ran him into Matt Jackson in the corner. Nick ended up hitting a rana on his own brother.

The Bucks cut off Kendrick and Matt Jackson stomped the hell out of him. They went for a double hiptoss but Kendrick slipped out and tagged London. London backdropped Nick over the top to the floor and worked over Matt. Nick dragged London out of the ring. When he returned to the apron, Nick grabbed a head scissors, allowing Matt to nail a dropkick to the face.

The Bucks double teamed London in their corner. They nailed a double hiptoss into a double dropkick. Matt covered London for a two count. Nick locked London in a rear chinlock. London tried to fight out but was cut off by Matt. Matt suplexed London over and covered him for a two count.

They went into a series of insane spots including an awesome double plancha. They went back and forth with a bunch of near falls until Kendrick nailed Sliced Bread #2 followed by a London Shooting Star Press on Matt for the pin.

Your winners, Brian Kendrick & Paul London!

Awesome awesome awesome match. Just great stuff. The place chanted "HOH" afterwards.

FWE champ Tommy Dreamer vs. Mike Knox vs. Carlito

Dreamer and Knox went back and forth until Dreamer clotheslined him over the top. Carlito and Dreamer faced off. Carlito hit a springboard moonsault over Dreamer and dropkicked him. Knox charged Carlito and Carlito nailed a drop toehold.

Carlito ate apple and spit it on Knox. Dreamer picked it up and ate some of it. Knox clotheslined them both. They battled to the floor, where Dreamer got dropped over the railing. Dreamer came back and rang the ring bell over Carlito's nether-regions

Dreamer tossed a chair into the ring and tried to nail Carlito into it. He blocked it and drop toe-holded Dreamer into the chair. Knox returned to the ring and nailed a big boot on Knox.

Carlito went under the ring and pulled a ladder into the ring. He placed it into a corner and rammed Dreamer into it. He then dropkicked Knox into the ladder, which snapped in half. Carlito charged and Knox backdropped Carlito into the ladder, then speared Dreamer.

Dreamer nailed an awesome DDT on Knox, who landed standing upside down before going over. Dreamer set up a table on the outside. He tried to suplex Carlito over the ropes through the table but Carlito escaped and nailed Dreamer with a series of rights. Dreamer nearly went off the apron but caught Carlito with a DVDR off the apron through the table.

Dreamer grabbed a cane from under the ring but was kicked by Knox. Dreamer set the ladder on the apron and tried to use it as a base to superplex Knox. He got crotched through the ladder. Carlito nailed the Backstabber while Dreamer was still hooked in the ladder. Knox went off the top with a flying legdrop but missed. Carlito covered Dreamer and won the belt.

Your winner, Carlito!

Really good match. It was actually the hardest I've ever seen Carlito or Knox ever work.

Dreamer presented Carlito with the belt. The crowd chanted "Thank you Tommy" and "HOH."

Carlito and Knox shook hands. Knox laid him out and attacked Carlito. Raven charged out and DDT'd Dreamer. He began beating the hell out of him when "Enter Sandman" hit and out came the Sandman from the top of the Mid-Hudson Civic Center.

After an extended entrance, Sandman rolled into the ring. He ducked and Knox clotheslined Raven. Sandman caned them both and they ran from the ring.

Dreamer took the mic. There was a Thank you Sandman chant. Then a Thank you Tommy. Then a "Thank you both."

Dreamer said that he wanted to thank everyone here from the bottom of his heart. He thought it was going to be a disaster. He said his Mom had a stroke and he thought she was going to die but she's here selling merchandise. He said Edge blew off neck surgery to be here. Beulah and his kids were in the back and he said there will be a HOH 2. He said he loved the boys in the back and picked the roster and wished everyone a safe ride home.

That sounds like it was a really good show, Scorch. But some of those guys I don't really remember being ECW talent back in the day, which is why I had to Google Crowbar being part of the company and lo and behold he was. Weird.

It sounds like a great show and I'm glad to see Tommy having success. He was always one of my favorite ECW guys back in the day. I think the only wrestler-specific shirt I had from ECW was a Tommy Dreamer one.

I think the inclusion of some non-ECW guys is smart on Tommy's behalf. It was one thing in 2005 to run an ECW show with guys who were in some cases less than five years removed from the actual ECW ring but in 2012, it's time to allow the spotlight to highlight some newer talent. Which is exactly what this show sounds like it did so again, good job Dreamer.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Ziggler got fucking owned and came back with a "NOT" joke. Ouch.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I thought the same thing. That was just pathetic.

Super random question: What is the normal retail price of A wwe Basic figure in a store like Target, walmart, toys r us, etc?

Thanks

[quote name='Demolition Man']Glad that Tommy Dreamer learned a few things from the failed show Shane Douglas had not too long ago.[/QUOTE]

Is that the one that's on Netflix? Cause if it is, I couldn't handle watching it at all. I fast forward through a lot of it.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Is that the one that's on Netflix? Cause if it is, I couldn't handle watching it at all. I fast forward through a lot of it.[/QUOTE]

no

Breaking news regarding Jay Lethal and Kevin Steen at tonight's ROH PPV.. holy crap

Last night ROH presented “Killer Instinct” in Rahway, New Jersey and the end of the main event saw a chaotic scene that left many questions unanswered. What we do know at the moment is that things completely broke down when Steen spit on Jay Lethal’s mother who was sitting front row.

- As a result of this, Jay Lethal snapped on Steen in a rage and chaos ensued with security and referees suffering injuries while trying to regulate the incident. Kevin Steen immediately left the building claiming that he will not return.

- While Lethal was looking for Steen backstage he continued to assault officials and apparently attacked ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette. Cornette was sent to the local hospital suffering a severe back injury and his diagnosis is unknown at this time.

- ROH COO Joe Koff has contacted both Jay Lethal and Kevin Steen regarding the incident and there is expected to be major fallout from the events that took place last night. The status of both Lethal and Steen is currently up in the air and we will have more news regarding this incident tomorrow at ROHWrestling.com.

Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back