The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='donut']I'm playing catch-up.
I have read through the pages of this thread and the SE site.
Does anyone have last year's eligible list of titles please?
The link in the first thread goes to this year's eligible titles.
Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]

That link actually does go to last year's eligible titles. Those 2010 titles are ones before the end of the Square Enix "year" that ended March 31, plus Nier and FFXIV for some reason.

I just registered my existing games this week. I can't see myself getting to gold, but thanks OP for and everyone for this thread. I otherwise never would have thought to register my games. Even free post cards are worth it to me if that's all I get.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zergtillian']already took that into account, the whole contest thing.[/QUOTE]

How do you know I wasnt talking to conkwe or anyone else in this thread? You were helping him out, not asking if it was possible, so it seems like I wouldnt have had to write to you there.

Also feel free to make a trading thread for SE codes like the Club Nintendo one http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207895. I am sure it will come in handy in many months when the end of their year is impending.

I made a list of all games released with codes. They're listed by release date:

---1st year---
1) VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume :ds:
2) THE LAST REMNANT :pc:
3) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :ds:
4) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :wii:
5) SPACE BUST-A-MOVE :ds:
6) DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY :psp:
7) ORDER OF WAR :pc:
8) KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days :ds:
9) SPACE INVADERS EXTREME 2 :ds:
10) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :360:
11) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :pc:
12) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS :wii:
13) STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL :ps3:
14) PONY FRIENDS 2 :ds:
15) PONY FRIENDS 2 :wii:
16) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :pc:
17) FINAL FANTASY XIII :360:
18) FINAL FANTASY XIII :ps3:
19) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :360:
20) JUST CAUSE 2 :ps3:
21) JUST CAUSE 2 :360:
22) JUST CAUSE 2 :pc:
---2nd year---
23) NIER :360:
24) NIER :ps3:
25) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :360:
26) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :ps3:
27) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :pc:
28) Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep :psp:
29) FINAL FANTASY XIV :pc: / Collector's Edition :pc:
30) Front Mission Evolved :ps3:
31) Front Mission Evolved :360:
32) Front Mission Evolved :pc:
33) Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light :ds:
34) Kingdom Hearts Re:coded :ds:
35) Mindjack :ps3:
36) Mindjack :360:
37) Gun Loco :360:
38) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :ps3:
39) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :360:
40) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :pc:
41) Dungeon Siege III :ps3:
42) Dungeon Siege III :360:
43) Dungeon Siege III :pc:

No Release Date Confirmed Yet
1) The 3rd Birthday :psp:
2) Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together :psp:
3) Lord of Arcana :psp:
4) Final Fantasy XIV :ps3:
5) Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy :psp:

[quote name='Arakias']You do realize that you might also have to enter their contests and stuff (like the one that just ended and you had to make a song) and do surveys or other things to get ultimate right?

I think its WAY TOO EARLY and PREMATURE for people to be so concerned about getting Ultimate. Just cool it folks. Get the codes you can and enter the contests. I'm sure it will be all made apparent by the end.

Am I the only one tired of this talk? Jeez. If you're going to get ultimate, just do everything you can. Otherwise quiet down and make getting Platinum at Club Nintendo your life's goal. Its far easier.[/QUOTE]

We can't rely too much on the contests and bonuses. They don't have many of them. From what I remember last year, they only had three, which totaled up to only 130 pts. And it's not early to think about what tier we're aiming for. It's already half way through the year and a lot of us are concerned because of the high requirement levels for the tiers. At this rate of SE game releases, it seems impossible for previous high tier leveled accounts to make it to high tier levels again this year. We don't want to use up our time and money getting codes only to find out that we don't have enough at the end of the year.

Ok. So I calculated for people who were ultimate last year. At this rate, it's impossible to make it to ultimate this year again.

43 games possible to register
40 games to make it to ultimate this year (39 games + 10 more pts. to be exact)

Even if we registered the least amount of games for ultimate from last year (13 games) and got all the bonus pts., we would still be 6 games short to going to ultimate this year. (someone help me confirm if I calculated this right).

Even if SE somehow manages to get their 5 games w/ no release dates released for this year, we'd still need 1 more game. We'd have to rely on SE releasing any more games and/or contests. All of this is very unlikely to happen, so it is impossible to reach ultimate this year if you had ultimate last year. It is possible for those who were gold tiers and below to get ultimate, but it would still be difficult to do. It would be easier to just start a new account.

Imagine Arakias if I didn't calculate all that. I would've been putting codes into my current account with no hope of making it to ultimate this year, which is the tier that I'm aiming for.

Now I have another question. Won't SE find out that I made another account? I don't have another mailing address to use. Would they do anything about it?

EDIT: did some math wrong.

[quote name='conkwe']I made a list of all games released with codes. They're listed by release date:

---1st year---
1) VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume :ds:
2) THE LAST REMNANT :pc:
3) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :ds:
4) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :wii:
5) SPACE BUST-A-MOVE :ds:
6) DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY :psp:
7) ORDER OF WAR :pc:
8) KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days :ds:
9) SPACE INVADERS EXTREME 2 :ds:
10) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :360:
11) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :pc:
12) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS :wii:
13) STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL :ps3:
14) PONY FRIENDS 2 :ds:
15) PONY FRIENDS 2 :wii:
16) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :pc:
17) FINAL FANTASY XIII :360:
18) FINAL FANTASY XIII :ps3:
19) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :360:
20) JUST CAUSE 2 :ps3:
21) JUST CAUSE 2 :360:
22) JUST CAUSE 2 :pc:
---2nd year---
23) NIER :360:
24) NIER :ps3:
25) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :360:
26) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :ps3:
27) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :pc:
28) Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep :psp:
29) FINAL FANTASY XIV :pc: / Collector's Edition :pc:
30) Front Mission Evolved :ps3:
31) Front Mission Evolved :360:
32) Front Mission Evolved :pc:
33) Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light :ds:
34) Kingdom Hearts Re:coded :ds:
35) Mindjack :ps3:
36) Mindjack :360:
37) Gun Loco :360:
38) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :ps3:
39) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :360:
40) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :pc:
41) Dungeon Siege III :ps3:
42) Dungeon Siege III :360:
43) Dungeon Siege III :pc:

No Release Date Confirmed Yet
1) The 3rd Birthday :psp:
2) Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together :psp:
3) Lord of Arcana :psp:
4) Final Fantasy XIV :ps3:
5) Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy :psp:

We can't rely too much on the contests and bonuses. They don't have many of them. From what I remember last year, they only had three, which totaled up to only 130 pts. And it's not early to think about what tier we're aiming for. It's already half way through the year and a lot of us are concerned because of the high requirement levels for the tiers. At this rate of SE game releases, it seems impossible for previous high tier leveled accounts to make it to high tier levels again this year. We don't want to use up our time and money getting codes only to find out that we don't have enough at the end of the year.

Ok. So I calculated for people who were ultimate last year. At this rate, it's impossible to make it to ultimate this year again.

43 games possible to register
40 games to make it to ultimate this year (39 games + 10 more pts. to be exact)

Even if we registered the least amount of games for ultimate from last year (13 games) and got all the bonus pts., we would still be 6 games short to going to ultimate this year. (someone help me confirm if I calculated this right).

Even if SE somehow manages to get their 5 games w/ no release dates released for this year, we'd still need 1 more game. We'd have to rely on SE releasing any more games and/or contests. All of this is very unlikely to happen, so it is impossible to reach ultimate this year if you had ultimate last year. It is possible for those who were gold tiers and below to get ultimate, but it would still be difficult to do. It would be easier to just start a new account.

Imagine Arakias if I didn't calculate all that. I would've been putting codes into my current account with no hope of making it to ultimate this year, which is the tier that I'm aiming for.

Now I have another question. Won't SE find out that I made another account? I don't have another mailing address to use. Would they do anything about it?

EDIT: did some math wrong.[/QUOTE]

okay, so from up above how I made that long essay type reply too as well.. How you are wondering about if you'll get in trouble..
This is what I did. I have multiple accounts too as well, kinda for that reason too as well. I made sure to ask them if it was possible to have more than one account, seeing as more family members, its not fair if they have to share the prize rather then get their own. Square responded by saying, its fine to have more then one account, so long as its a different email address. So it sounds like its fine to have more then one account. But now get this, when I kept bugging them to find out if its gonna be based on a curve or sliding scale of some sort for us previous ultimate members and such, they obviously wouldn't give me a straight answer on it. So in one of the messages, I asked if it would be better just to make a new account for that reason, they replied with

"Dear Customer, Regarding your request for MEMBERS support. Please find your answer below.
We apologize, but again, we cannot offer you a definitive method of obtaining a higher tier. We do NOT recommend to attempt to manipulate the system and creating another account. It will only result in problems in the future. The only information we have available to offer would be found at the following website."

That was taken straight from the email. I now wish I held onto their other email saying that it is fine to have more then one account, but sadly enough I didn't. So I really hope nothing bad will happen, like void the rewards for people that have more then one. But lets just hope for the best I guess..

I really hope this helps answer your question about having multiple accounts =D

[quote name='conkwe']Imagine Arakias if I didn't calculate all that. I would've been putting codes into my current account with no hope of making it to ultimate this year, which is the tier that I'm aiming for.[/QUOTE]

Do whatever you guys want. Knock yourselves out.
That list of games was definitely worthwhile to post and you actually says its currently impossible to get ultimate again if you had ultimate before. Thats good knowledge and worth noting. But I dont think that it will stay impossible, you're just getting too concerned too far ahead. Hopefully SE will turn up the heat on more surveys and whatnot.

32357492.jpg

Do the points for older games still count? Or do they expire?

And if they don't expire, wouldn't it be smarter to just save enough games 1 year and enter them all in for the next collection period?

[quote name='panzerfaust']Do the points for older games still count? Or do they expire?

And if they don't expire, wouldn't it be smarter to just save enough games 1 year and enter them all in for the next collection period?[/QUOTE]

farther back in these posts, someone already had this question before..
But the answer is yes, older codes can still be used. If you're coming into it late and don't have access to codes, then the answer would be yes, it would be worth saving till you have a lot of codes. But if you can get them, by all means, use them now. It takes 1600 points to get to gold this year, and I think it was 500 to become silver. So if you can't get to 1600, stop the second you reach silver and stock pile all your codes till you have enough to reach gold, hope that helps with your question ¿?¿

[quote name='conkwe']I made a list of all games released with codes. [/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for the full (as of this moment) list of titles. I'm going to see if I can help some of you folks out and raid my store for codes (after I find my codes first of course.)

Right now I have quite a few FFXIII codes as well as Neir 360 and JC2 360. If someone would like to trade some of those for anything PC or Nier PS3 please let me know.

These are the codes I need..

The Last Remnant (PC)
Front Mission Evolved (PC)
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection (PC)

And these are the codes I have to trade for the above codes, also I'd take other trades for the codes too as well. I traded for a Dragon Quest IV guide, and I'd be willing to trade for guides or games if anyone doesn't have the codes but has something else to trade. Let me know =D

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (360)
Final Fantasy XIV (PC)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of time (DS)
Final Fantasy: The 4 heroes of light (DS)
Front Mission Evolved (PS3)
Front Mission Evolved (360)
Order of War (PC)
Valkerie Profile (DS)
Pony Friends 2 (DS)
Pony Friends 2 (Wii)
Supreme Commander 2 (PC)
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (PC)
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep (PSP)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (DS)
Just Cause 2 (360)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)

Alright guys, got a new list for trade. All of the following are up for grabs -

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (DS)
Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers (Wii)
Supreme Commander 2 (360)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)
Nier (360)
Kane & Lynch 2 (PS3)
Kane & Lynch 2 (360)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP)
Front Mission: Evolved (360)
Front Mission: Evolved (PS3)
Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light (DS)

Also have a couple of extra DLC codes from a couple of the games:
Front Mission Evolved - Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers (PS3 and 360)
Supreme Commander 2 Bonus DLC (360)

I still need the below codes. Also willing to trade for other DLC/game codes/etc.

Front Mission Evolved PC
Just Cause 2 PC
Last Remnant PC
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Online PC
Final Fantasy XIV PC
Kane & Lynch 2 PC
Supreme Commander 2 PC

If anyone's interested, feel free to PM an offer :)

ok, so it seems SE is setting the points bar from the TOTAL number of games released since the first year of contest...would next year be "impossible" for this year's ultimates? I think it wouldve been fine if they set the points bar from the total games released within 1 contest year not including previous ones... i dont think anyone is crazy enough next year to like get every single code (or most ) and make new account to get to ultimate unless someone's working at gamestop or something and is hoarding all the incoming used games with codes (which is just plain wrong...)

Here's an update on upcoming titles.

Square Enix has revealed its US lineup for Q1 2011:

• Kingdom Hearts Re:coded :ds: - Jan 11, 2011
  • The 3rd Birthday :psp:
  • Dissidia 012 : Final Fantasy :psp:
  • Dungeon Siege III :360:, :ps3:
  • Final Fantasy XIV :ps3:
  • Gun Loco :360:
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution :360:, :ps3:
  • Mind Jack :360:, :ps3:

- Roughly 550pts still available before the end of the rewards cycle.

The Last Remnant (PC)
Front Mission Evolved pictures (this is for the contest going on right now. I need 3 pictures, meaning 3 different picture angles) I will give a code for each picture, so pretty much get me 3 pictures with a front view, front side, and another front side but other angle. Then you get 3 codes that are listed below =D FFXIV and Order of War I might need to count those as 2-3 codes, only have one of those, sorry =(

And these are the codes I have to trade for the above codes, also I'd take other trades for the codes too as well. I'd be willing to trade for guides or games if anyone doesn't have the codes but has something else to trade. Let me know =D

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (360)
Final Fantasy XIV (PC)
Order of War (PC)
Valkerie Profile (DS)
Pony Friends 2 (DS)
Pony Friends 2 (Wii)
Supreme Commander 2 (PC)
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (PC)
Just Cause 2 (360)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)
Nier (360)

Everybody ready for arts and crafts time???? Front Mission Evolved is having a contest where all applicants get 50 points, and I'm assuming all voters get 10 (Like the last Gun Loco one).

http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/fme/contest/

Contest closes on November 19th at 11:59am.

I'm 110 away from gold, pretty sure I'll be able to get Ultimate :) Also, can anyone confirm if Final Fantasy XIV has a different code based on Standard or Collector's Edition - if so I need the Standard edition code? Thanks.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Do the points for older games still count? Or do they expire?

And if they don't expire, wouldn't it be smarter to just save enough games 1 year and enter them all in for the next collection period?[/QUOTE]

From SE Members FAQs:
"
Q: If my Tier will be reset each year, shouldn't I wait until I see an Ultimate prize I really want before redeeming my Point Cards?
A: Serial codes may be redeemed for Points at any time. However, individual methods of earning Points may cap at certain totals, varying from year to year.

So even if you redeem Point Cards from 20 games in one year, we may have a cap at 18 games, based on the number of games we've released that year. You will still earn Points for those other two games, but they will not count toward advancing to the next Tier.

We recommend redeeming your Point Cards as soon as possible to avoid missing out on any added value.
"
[quote name='Trullyn']Everybody ready for arts and crafts time???? Front Mission Evolved is having a contest where all applicants get 50 points, and I'm assuming all voters get 10 (Like the last Gun Loco one).

I'm 110 away from gold, pretty sure I'll be able to get Ultimate :) Also, can anyone confirm if Final Fantasy XIV has a different code based on Standard or Collector's Edition - if so I need the Standard edition code? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Wish someone mentioned the voting for the Gun Loco contest earlier. I'll be sure to enter this contest though. 50 pts extra would help me.

From what people said earlier in the thread, FFXIV has the same code for the standard and collector's edition.

[quote name='Trullyn']Everybody ready for arts and crafts time???? Front Mission Evolved is having a contest where all applicants get 50 points, and I'm assuming all voters get 10 (Like the last Gun Loco one).

I'm 110 away from gold, pretty sure I'll be able to get Ultimate :) Also, can anyone confirm if Final Fantasy XIV has a different code based on Standard or Collector's Edition - if so I need the Standard edition code? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hey, here is the answer you're looking for.. Yes it does =P

good enough for you? lol
But seriously, it does have one, I found that out, here are the code differences on them

91016 Final Fantasy XIV Collectors edition
91003 Final Fantasy XIV

Hope that helps you out a bit =)

I looked above and saw someone else reply saying they were told they had the same. I thought this too as well, but found out they don't, the cases look the same, no difference there, which kinda blows. Pretty much, luck of the draw I guess, so gotta hope that you get both ;)

[quote name='zergtillian']Hey, here is the answer you're looking for.. Yes it does =P

good enough for you? lol
But seriously, it does have one, I found that out, here are the code differences on them

91016 Final Fantasy XIV Collectors edition
91003 Final Fantasy XIV

Hope that helps you out a bit =)

I looked above and saw someone else reply saying they were told they had the same. I thought this too as well, but found out they don't, the cases look the same, no difference there, which kinda blows. Pretty much, luck of the draw I guess, so gotta hope that you get both ;)[/QUOTE]

so that means there are 100 points for pc ff14?

[quote name='zergtillian']that is correct =D[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? When I redeemed my code for FF14 Regular edition, it gave me credit for the CE

[quote name='JayTL']Are you sure? When I redeemed my code for FF14 Regular edition, it gave me credit for the CE[/QUOTE]

Yes I am sure, I have a few accounts, one for my wife, one for me. And I was trying to figure out what codes I had, and found out that it was possible to have two final fantasy 14's. Thats when I looked into it and found out the code numbers were different. In a way, like I said, its a luck of the draw, seeing as I can't tell any difference between the two cases, so its more just a lucky pick I guess.

I do have a spare of both the CE and the normal, but for me =P If I can manage to get my account to gold or so, then I might use it, but doesn't seem like its possible, seeing as I was ultimate last year without using any contests

The Last Remnant (PC)
Final Fantasy XIV Collectors edition (PC) 91016

And these are the codes I have to trade for the above codes, also I'd take other trades for the codes too as well. I'd be willing to trade for guides or games if anyone doesn't have the codes but has something else to trade. A trade I did just recently, the person traded me Magic The Gathering cards, I might be up for that too as well. But for that, harder stuff to find, meaning foil swamps from Unhinged..
Let me know if you have anything to trade =D

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (360)
Valkerie Profile (DS)
Pony Friends 2 (Wii)
Supreme Commander 2 (PC)
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (360)
Just Cause 2 (360)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)
Nier (360)
Nier (PS3)

[quote name='panzerfaust']You don't get codes for digitally bought games do you (i.e. steam, psn etc..)?[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know, but I'd assume they don't, but who knows...
If you're having trouble with codes, I have my list right above your comment, and it says I accept other items rather than just other codes. Take a look at it if you'd like

anyone got ff14 ce code for sale? i have the regular edition registration but not special edition code....probably need some sort of testing to make sure it is the other one i need.... someone can help?

[quote name='handsome_bitch']who do i have to fuck to get that ipod i missed out on?[/QUOTE]

I don't think these were selling for all that much more than normal ipods on eBay.

[quote name='jling84']I don't think these were selling for all that much more than normal ipods on eBay.[/QUOTE]

They might not be selling for all that much, but not a lot of them were made. Some number around 250.. Mine wasn't touch sensitve as it was found out, and I sent mine in, and still waiting to get it back, they said it is unretrievable. I asked what was that meaning exactly, and they responded with it being in pieces =P
They offered to give me a 32gb ipod touch to replace it, but I want the damn square enix members on it. And because of that, they are trying to find out if square enix will let them make a new one, so who knows when I'll be getting it back..

Sorry that was a bit way off topic..

okay so here is the thing guys.. The people that usually help me get codes is stopping. So that means, any future game release like the next up Kingdom Hearts: Recoded, I'm gonna need. So if you look over my list and see a game you need, just make sure to get a code from a game coming out, and I'll trade any of the codes for it. I got several different computer codes, which seem to be the harder ones for anyone to get..

Hey all.

I am looking for any of the PC codes. Hit me up via PM if you are interested.
I have an extra Space Bust A Move (90905) and I think Nier PS3 code (90910 is what it is listed as).

Thanks!

I think I have an unused FF14 PC registration code sitting here.. if anyone has say.. 100 MS Points or an unused PS Home item I don't have? :D

Or, if you're part of the cool kids club I'll just give you it... but if you don't know what I'm talking about there, you aren't, so don't waste my time.

Anyone got tips on how to construct the Front Mission Evolved papercraft? I've tried coloring and starting it, but the stuff is just so small and hard for me to handle/glue, that it took me almost two hours to make the stinkin head.

Please help, I need those points and I'm running out of time, you're my only hope Obi-Wan Kenobi.

[quote name='Trullyn']Anyone got tips on how to construct the Front Mission Evolved papercraft? I've tried coloring and starting it, but the stuff is just so small and hard for me to handle/glue, that it took me almost two hours to make the stinkin head.

Please help, I need those points and I'm running out of time, you're my only hope Obi-Wan Kenobi.[/QUOTE]

Here is my tip... Give up =P
But seriously, this is what I mean, give up on making it more then you already have, I did the same thing you did, I made the head of it, and I don't have a working printer, so what I did was trace construction paper on the computer screen =D In the end, I made the head and I think part of the upper body. I gave up on it due to that fact. I took the picture still and submitted it, and the crappy thing with it is, not all of the picture even showed up in the first place. So if you were to make the whole thing, and submit it, wouldn't you be pissed to realise only half or less of your model will even show up?

On to this.. When they had the gun loco contest just a little bit ago, I entered that, I used a cell phone, and I could only record 30 seconds of the song, so barely any of it. I still got the points..
So what I'm hoping is this, hopefully the picture of the head alone will get me credit for entering the contest, because like you said, it still took a long time just making that little thing.

Do as you'd like, but I would sugest submitting what you have finished on it now and see what happens here in a few weeks.

[quote name='zergtillian']Here is my tip... Give up =P
But seriously, this is what I mean, give up on making it more then you already have, I did the same thing you did, I made the head of it, and I don't have a working printer, so what I did was trace construction paper on the computer screen =D In the end, I made the head and I think part of the upper body. I gave up on it due to that fact. I took the picture still and submitted it, and the crappy thing with it is, not all of the picture even showed up in the first place. So if you were to make the whole thing, and submit it, wouldn't you be pissed to realise only half or less of your model will even show up?

On to this.. When they had the gun loco contest just a little bit ago, I entered that, I used a cell phone, and I could only record 30 seconds of the song, so barely any of it. I still got the points..
So what I'm hoping is this, hopefully the picture of the head alone will get me credit for entering the contest, because like you said, it still took a long time just making that little thing.

Do as you'd like, but I would sugest submitting what you have finished on it now and see what happens here in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Zerg, I think that's what I may end up doing. What a huge pain in the ass, props to those that actually make the whole thing.

[quote name='Trullyn']Thanks Zerg, I think that's what I may end up doing. What a huge pain in the ass, props to those that actually make the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

yeah np =P I know what you mean, if someone can make that, then they are great. Looking at it, it doesn't really explain what goes where exactly. At least I couldn't tell, so a couple pieces I had to assume I got it right, think I did, but who knows lol. I know I won't win the contest, but I just want the points..

If you're not sure which codes you've entered, there are two messages that can help you out.

1) The product has reached its registration limit. **This game has already been registered under your account, code is still good for someone else.

2) The serial code has already been used. **Code has been used and is no longer available.

Here are the codes I can verify:
90905 - Space Bust A Move (DS)
90916 - Supreme Commander 2 (360)
90916 AM - Also came with Supreme Commander 2 (360)
90921 - FF XI: Ultimate (PC)
90902 - Dissidia Final Fantasy
10082 - Just Cause 2 (PC)
90903 - Space Invaders Extreme 2 (DS)
90904 - Order of War (PC)
90922 - FF XI: Ultimate (360)
90915 - Supreme Commander 2 (PC)
90827 - Valkyrie Profile (DS)

[quote name='Torrwin']If you're not sure which codes you've entered, there are two messages that can help you out.

1) The product has reached its registration limit. **This game has already been registered under your account, code is still good for someone else.

2) The serial code has already been used. **Code has been used and is no longer available.

Here are the codes I can verify:
90905 - Space Bust A Move (DS)
90916 - Supreme Commander 2 (360)
90916 AM - Also came with Supreme Commander 2 (360)
90921 - FF XI: Ultimate (PC)
90902 - Dissidia Final Fantasy
10082 - Just Cause 2 (PC)
90903 - Space Invaders Extreme 2 (DS)
90904 - Order of War (PC)
90922 - FF XI: Ultimate (360)
90915 - Supreme Commander 2 (PC)[/QUOTE]

Something like this has already been done, but I'll repost my list, I delete after about a page or two. So if you want it, make sure to copy paste it.. but here it is

Final Fantasy XI Ultimate (PC) 90921
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate (360) 90922
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) 91001
Final Fantasy XIII (360) 91002
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) 91003
Final Fantasy XIV CE (PC) 91016
Final Fantasy CC Echoes of time (Wii) 90832
Final Fantasy CC Echoes of time (DS) 90833
Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of light (DS) 91017
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (DS) 90901
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PSP) 91008
Kane and Lynch 2(360) 91009
Kane and Lynch 2 (PS3) 91010
Kane and Lynch 2 (PC) 91011
Order of War (PC) 90904
Space Bust-A-Move (DS) 90905
Pony Friends 2 (DS) 90935
Pony Friends 2 (Wii) 90936
Valkyrie Profile (DS) 90827
Just Cause 2 (PS3) 50079
Just Cause 2 (PC) 10082
Just Cause 2 (360) 20059
Front Mission Evolved (PC) 90911
Front Mission Evolved (360) 90912
Front Mission Evolved (PS3) 90913
Star Ocean Last hope international (PS3) 90914
Supreme Commander 2 (PC) 90915
Supreme Commander 2 (360) 90916

Here is a confirmed by gamestop list of games that are coming out this year..

1/11/11 Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (DS)
1/19/11 Mindjack (360)
1/19/11 Mindjack (PS3)
1/26/11 Lord of Arcana (PSP)
2/16/11 Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)
2/28/11 Gun Loco (360)
3/08/11 Deus Ex Human Revolution SD (360)
3/08/11 Deus Ex Human Rev Aug Ed. (360)
3/08/11 Deus Ex Human Revolution SD (PC)
3/08/11 Deus Ex Human Revolution SD (PS3)
3/08/11 Deus Ex Human Rev Aug Ed. (PS3)
3/22/11 Dungeon Siege III (PS3)
3/22/11 Dungeon Siege III (PC)
3/22/11 Dungeon Siege III (360)
4/01/11 Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy (PSP)
4/01/11 The 3rd Birthday (PSP)
4/01/11 Final Fantasy XIV (PS3)

Thats the list I got, and just note, the ones that say they are to be released on April 1st, that might change I think..

Hey guys I apologize for my lack of updating the OP. Been studying abroad and completely spaced that I made the thread.

Anyways I am pretty much done with school after Friday so I will take some time this weekend to update the OP

I have an extra NIER (PS3 90910) for trading. PM me if you are interested. The ones I already have and DO NOT NEED are:

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) 91001
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (PS3) 90914
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Wii) 90832
Nier (PS3) 90910

I would prefer that your codes are PC or PSP. As I don't really buy games for these platforms. But XBOX360, Wii, and DS is alright too. PS3 would be my last choice, because I mainly collect PS3 games. Thanks!

So did you guys get points for participating in the other contests that don't specifically say they would give points?

I got the ones for Gun Loco, but never read anywhere that you can get points in the Front Mission or Final Fantasy contests.

Also, has anyone confirmed point requirements for the tiers yet? I'm still at Silver myself, wondering what it's going to take to get to gold and Ultimate.

[quote name='Fighterspledge']So did you guys get points for participating in the other contests that don't specifically say they would give points?

I got the ones for Gun Loco, but never read anywhere that you can get points in the Front Mission or Final Fantasy contests.

Also, has anyone confirmed point requirements for the tiers yet? I'm still at Silver myself, wondering what it's going to take to get to gold and Ultimate.[/QUOTE]

So I assume that means you were a ultimate from last year, otherwise you should be able to see it. On that note, for gold this year its like 1600, and ultimate its 1960 (Not on the site now, so I think thats what it is =P). I messaged them to find out if its possible for ultimates of last year to get it this year, and they never gave me a straight answer if its possible, so thats why I made another account just to make sure I can. I still don't even have enough points right now, no one does from what I can see. Seeing as on this new account I only need, The Last Remnant, and even if I get that one, I'd still need like 100-150 points to have it.

And just so you know, you do get points for doing the Front Mission Evolved. It does say you get points, so I'm still waiting for mine, hopefully I get them, seeing as I didn't even make it all, only finished the head and ran out of tape to hold it all together lol.

Hopefully this helps with what you were wanting to know =D

Is anyone interested in a European code for The Last Remnant (PC)? I'm looking to trade it for any of the following codes (US):

Pony Friends 2 Wii or DS
Front Mission Evolved PC or 360
The Last Remnant PC (US)
Space Bust-a-Move
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection 360

Just happened to check my account and I received a Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light 50 Points early registration bonus.

Didn't realize we were suppose to get that but it was a nice surprise. Unsure when the cut off was to register it to get the bonus but I initially registered it on 11/01/10 and got my bonus points on 12/02/10.

I'll post a list of extra codes I have later to see if I can help any CAGs out.

I think for SILVER, you only need to get 400 points for the CURRENT YEAR (exclude the previous year's points), because for CURRENT YEAR, I only have 350 points, and I only need 50 points more to be silver.

The Last Remnant (PC)
Final Fantasy XIV Collectors edition (PC) 91016

And these are the codes I have to trade for the above codes, also I'd take other trades for the codes too as well. I'd be willing to trade for guides or games if anyone doesn't have the codes but has something else to trade. A trade I did just recently, the person traded me Magic The Gathering cards, I might be up for that too as well. But for that, harder stuff to find, meaning foil swamps from Unhinged..
Let me know if you have anything to trade =D
I have had a couple trade offers of people offering me club nintendo points. As to this, I have no need sorry guys, already have loads of club nintendo, so no point in offering

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (360)
Valkerie Profile (DS)
Pony Friends 2 (Wii)
Supreme Commander 2 (PC)
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (360)
Just Cause 2 (360)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)