The Official Unofficial CAG Wrestlemania 26 wrestling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='strongpimphand']This match is a few seconds away from being a bathroom break....i can't lie...[/QUOTE]
No shit. It's boring. :(

Well, while I am very happy that I even got to see closure to this whole thing, that match was not very good.

I still marked out for the Sharpshooter though.

They really could have done without the lumberjacks. Perhaps have them block an escape, but to surround the ring was too much.

"after 13 years, bret hart spits in the face...of montreal..."

....cole needs to be fired asap. I mean he needs to be carried out

That was almost exactly like I thought it would be. Low impact, no wreslting moves, just a sharpshooter. It's all Bret could do, really. I loved seeing him back and I love that they spun this all into a storyline. The conclusion was very meh, but the buildup was fun.

Someone wrote on my tv "if edge loses, we riot!!!!"

hilarious

Matt Striker delivers the history. God bless him for trying to keep some sense of continuity and history within WWE.

I don't think Edge would make good champion as a face, since they've spent the past four years building him up as someone that can't win titles cleanly.

Although I wouldn't mind him winning, only to have Swagger cash in and win. That could set up a decent feud.

Have we really not had the Diva match yet? Last year they have a dark match and this year they will probably separate hbk/taker and the main title match.

I sure as hell hope Swagger doesn't come out now.

Actually, scratch that. As much as I like Jericho as champ, I wouldn't mind TOO much.

Good. The amount of RR winners to go on to the gold was getting too high. I'm glad that they lose sometimes. Edge is better as a heel anyway.

and here we go its Diva action! Time to grab a sandwich.

[quote name='neocisco']When was the last time the RR winner didn't win the title?[/QUOTE]

If I had to guess it was probably someone HHH faced.

Frog splash? YES

This whole match? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back