The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone PM me a US LIVE code as it takes me awhile to set up my 360, the codes that are posted here are redeemed before I input them on LIVE:whistle2:(

im not guna lie ima newb but im desperate to play online as i have bought my bro's xbox but am slightly unemployed :p and would apprieciate a code to let me play even for only an hour?? just desperate to see what the deal is with it all . please? lol (actually this is begging, but remember i am a nice guy :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cc23830']im not guna lie ima newb but im desperate to play online as i have bought my bro's xbox but am slightly unemployed :p and would apprieciate a code to let me play even for only an hour?? just desperate to see what the deal is with it all . please? lol (actually this is begging, but remember i am a nice guy :p )[/QUOTE]
Dude, just keep following this thread and maybe you'll get lucky, it's gotta happen some time or other, but people pm'ing you a code doesn't happen very often, you just gotta keep checking up on this...

ok cheers.lol least i told the truth bout only being here for one reason,but the forum are great!!! i ended up buyin a 48hour trial off ebay lastnight so i had a few goes and i reckon mw2 on line rules.lol

[quote name='Gamer SDP']cheapyd really needs to make it a 30+ wait before new users can access certain forums (and blogs), such as this one.

also I think it's stupid to have people posting begging for codes. if someone has a code to post, they should just post it or mention that they have one and will be giving it via PM or something.[/QUOTE]

Agree'd Gamer. I appreciate those that do share their codes however. I just wish those that used them, had a little common courtesy to say they used the codes.:roll:

[quote name='Superfluential']Agree'd Gamer. I appreciate those that do share their codes however. I just wish those that used them, had a little common courtesy to say they used the codes.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try to talk to him tonight regarding such issues and see what we can do.

[quote name='sp00ge']I'm going to try to talk to him tonight regarding such issues and see what we can do.[/QUOTE]
That would actually be a really smart move, yet a reduction in users signing up and viewing ads, I guess--a small economical drop, but an increase in happiness with true CAGs.

I approve of this decision.

[quote name='NotoriousBIG']anyone have a 1 month or 48 hour il put you on my netflix account so you can instantly watch movies on your xbox[/QUOTE]

im down for this

DH7CM-XXFMH-WHYRQ-XTVRJ-PJYRD
RPTJW-M8GW6-WQHWV-RT8RW-BWDHW
JXDFK-FKKTJ-32Q7H-VB682-DCXVJ
T39GJ-JFX47-QWTMP-2M4F6-68PKY
RMMBT-D7TGP-GD3FH-823V2-XTBQG

5 free 48 hour codes

[quote name='killer9']DH7CM-XXFMH-WHYRQ-XTVRJ-PJYRD
RPTJW-M8GW6-WQHWV-RT8RW-BWDHW
JXDFK-FKKTJ-32Q7H-VB682-DCXVJ
T39GJ-JFX47-QWTMP-2M4F6-68PKY
RMMBT-D7TGP-GD3FH-823V2-XTBQG

5 free 48 hour codes[/QUOTE]

I used 4 :)

Hey guys, I just got CoD:MW2 only to find out my membership ran out and it'll be 2/3 days til I can renew it. Anyone have a 48 hour code?
Thanks in advance

D7B39-DCVK2-YX62M-8W3HV-YYRC3
MK4MF-T46KH-6J4XH-HCGG7-M348T
CH8F3-MKB8M-2FW7B-HY8KB-RCMMG
TJJCV-WRRPC-GYRHK-MK8P7-94D8Y
Q8F6P-2WGMM-G4DPD-GPCHJ-CPCF3

5 more 48 hour codes

Question: it redeemed and said to sign out of my profile then back in, which I did, and I'm still on Xbox Live Silver?

Could really use a 48 hour code. I never seem to be fast enough to snag em so I mean PM is preferred but Ill keep a watch. :D

[quote name='expense']Question: it redeemed and said to sign out of my profile then back in, which I did, and I'm still on Xbox Live Silver?[/QUOTE]

It's Xbox Live Gameplay, not Gold, so things that require Gold you cannot do.

[quote name='killer9']Damn he got me secrets out lol:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::lol: If anyone has a spare code, PM please. Thanks

Would anyone share a code for mee.. would really like to get back into mw2 thanks in advance... add Codeyshooter if up for a challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back