The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, sup, can some1 give me a code? I want to play mw2 and gears of war 2 online :p, i will shot myself if i dont get a code :p....seriously

Would appreciate a one month code for some of my poor friends.

As you all may know I've given away a ton of codes a few months ago. Check my profile.

I'm not interested in 48 hours.

i urgently need a code cuz my live ran out this morning so ya i need several 48 hr codes or a 1 month code thnks in advance just pm me it

Anyone have any 48 hour trials? My live ran out while I was in Florida and I spent all my money there haha. I beat campaign twice.

Can I get a code for a friend in need? I normally don't beg but he needs live badly until he gets a new one. Thanks in advance!

5 48 hour codes

VBX3F-MW9CV-8JJRQ-Y38BT-VBW2D
P37MX-JMXDX-HJVG3-DMD8C-4QX8W
WJXBP-3YHBD-YJMGW-TYPB6-Y9P2G
CCDPD-TRMXB-CGTWP-GH7WQ-H2GJW
HWPGQ-KB2TF-4CQT7-GGWY3-MDCV6

[quote name='NoDAK']@getxboxcodes just posted the following on Twitter and I thought CAGs in this thread would be interested:

"500 48 hour Codes: http://getxboxcodes.com/usa/blog/48hourcodes/ http://fb.me/GaTVd9L0"[/QUOTE]

Most of these were collected from another post somewhere else , i'm not telling where or the exact amount but there is 5000+ more listed somewhere i know. Here's are some that i randomly chose that were not included in that post and i don't know for certain that they havn't been redeemed yet.

M2GY4-WJR3M-QQBM4-HJF79-CFBY3
M2GYT-2T2JW-R4JYQ-CD4B2-F6BR6
M2H4M-J6VMT-DJPRW-GGQDK-6K7M3
M2H78-BH3FH-H4687-Q38XD-Q9VK6
M2H7C-KV8W6-FTXBK-K8HVJ-8MMHW
M2HC2-766KM-RTYWX-FF66G-D2QTG
M2HCT-2H3GD-834JM-PTPXD-HGCF8
M2HFP-T2JDJ-7QBTW-VDYV2-JRW3B
M2HG3-92C3M-RR98Q-QG467-3HJVT
M2HJM-KKR2M-YDG3G-BKBJC-8YV2T
M2HMW-4KV7F-3PFWJ-P8RHV-BWFJY

Here are a few more codes that may or may not be used (found them on another website)

M3396-QFP67-XX4BK-B8MTH-PFQBQ
M339K-4YWGX-2DMBR-FCCQB-BHFMY
M339X-BV2CY-9PGWW-X8RXM-9FX8M
M33BY-KGJDY-2K7VR-JGDX8-R367D
M33GD-VKHVY-CCWQC-VTFQG-28QTB
M33GM-F3VKH-4GG2Y-Q3YKP-R89XD
M33HP-7GVWR-4RY3F-YK6FY-BT2MQ
M33KX-2YDB3-PMDQX-K76GV-DVP9J
M33QC-P7PCM-PRJ9B-XTR76-8D7PM
M33QJ-D92JB-Q8F8T-7HHYG-RPT98
M33R9-M2QXQ-YFDKC-8QMBX-JPHJ8

I already got the code
M3396-QFP67-XX4BK-B8MTH-PFQBQ

[quote name='scataloth']Some of these are already used, some of them aren't. I tried about 5 codes until I found one that worked. Good luck:

http://keyoftwilight.com/psu/48hourtrials.txt[/QUOTE]

Thanks for helping us out. I tried 7 bad codes and got one on the 8th try. Not so bad. It's better to try codes down the middle-end.

I also have some type of suggestion. I think we should start PMing huge lists, instead of posting them for the lurkers' eyes to see. More than often big lists are dead by the time most of us get to use them. Would it be possible if we got a system going where the links aren't actually posted but PM'd to each other? A simple "I got a trial codes list." comment is posted and people PM the poster, they would then get a PM in return with the link inside. Thoughts?

these lists are already posted elsewhere and can be found by searching. PMing still wouldn't stop anyone from sharing the lists after they got it.

hi people.i joined this page and asked for a code a few days ago but then ended up purchasing a month, i think the older members are right, i was acting greedy, personally i think maybe this forum should have a minimum amount of posts before viewing limit on it? as i only found it by googling free trial codes. just my thoughts

ye so ud be allowed to view, i havent so i couldnt.. do you understand??? i didnt say anything about your rating as a newbie i just ment random people wouldnt be able to see the posts on google searches. turkey

[quote name='Sr Za za']I've tried every code posted and all have been used.

Belive me, every single one, and all used.[/QUOTE]

Go to bed man...

[quote name='Sr Za za']I've tried every code posted and all have been used.

Belive me, every single one, and all used.[/QUOTE]

not every single one :D

[quote name='scataloth']Some of these are already used, some of them aren't. I tried about 5 codes until I found one that worked. Good luck[/QUOTE]
tried 30+ none of them worked

I'd appreciate a free 48 hour code if anyone would be generous enough to spare one. I need it to boost an achievement with a second silver account.

In exchange, I could you help out with some achievements if I have the game.

5 more 48 hour codes

BT7YW-2PBW9-CQF2K-H4DR9-2R4CB
MTJ6M-YXRM2-6GPRK-YYTG2-M98VQ
VTWK4-PVT8Y-FJJXY-W9HYG-WQKP8
PQW9W-24XV2-229VW-PK2P4-6JF46
JDC69-HRQX8-XV3TH-RMD49-RGC4M

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back