The OTT celebrates Single's Awareness Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I bought Gotham City and then forgot I have crappy internet and no one can connect to me so I can't play it n.n

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sure, if you think every song on a CD is worth having.[/QUOTE]

It's not a complete set otherwise!

I'm real fastidous about track order and complete discography too.

[quote name='Dkellar']So, I bought 108 eggs for $7.[/QUOTE]

Eat 50, watch out for the man with no eyes.

Ultraviolet copy sucks.

I showed my junk to a guy on chatroulette a week ago and he let the chat after 15 seconds. So much for THAT relationship.

Munch I'm sorry things didn't work don't be too depressed with single awareness day coming up tomorrow go treat yourself to something ok?

treat-yo-self.gif

Is it Wednesday yet? It would involve stepping foot into the Valentine's section of the store, but maybe I can score some discount candy.

[quote name='Dkellar']At $1.15 for an 18 count pack there is no reason not to love eggs.[/QUOTE]

Sure there is.

They're eggs. :p

I know people like them and they're good for you and all, but I just can't do it.

bugs1.jpg

All for $17.50, and all from the '40s. (The one on the right is all the way back from '42.) Yey!

I was mostly after the tall comic, with Brown Bugs, which I almost bought for $20 alone. Glad I stumbled across this lot.

[quote name='darthbudge']I am only gone for a few days and you guys let a JStryke OTT live. I am disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I had to take the opportunity while it presented itself.

Last of Us makes me think maybe I shouldn't dump my PS3. I like the Ellen Pageness of the main character.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Heading out to see Safe House in a few...hope that its good[/QUOTE]

Creasy/Det Harris is in it. It's gotta be awesome.

[quote name='Maklershed']Last of Us makes me think maybe I shouldn't dump my PS3. I like the Ellen Pageness of the main character.[/QUOTE]

Just sell it.

I need Pro Tech Star Cases for all my Star Wars figures...it seems gravity is starting to win out and my cards are bending.

Unfortunately, the company that makes them wants $150-$200 for a 100 count (depending on the depth), and I need 5 times that many...not to mention $85 to ship.

Bloodsuckers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got gas tonight, looks like I may have a leak in my filler tube (or whatever the thing is called that leads from your gas cap to your engine). Probably really close to the gas cap side since it doesn't start leaking unless it's really full.

And of course my inspection is due next month. I'm hoping they don't look for that, as that could be an expensive fix?

That horse mask would be great to scare people with. Instead of just jumping out at them, jump out at them while wearing that thing. They'll think they are losing their mind and entering the deepest, darkest realms of their sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back