The OTT celebrates Single's Awareness Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd totally drive around with it on if it was not illegal to publicly wear masks in Georgia. I hesitated on a deal for a Canon T2i from Fry's for $500. I wonder if I should have pulled the trigger and purchased the thing.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Peanut's feeling better, Mak. Thanks for asking! :)[/QUOTE]

What was wrong with her? Lemme guess - she ate something she shouldn't have?

[quote name='Maklershed']What was wrong with her? Lemme guess - she ate something she shouldn't have?[/QUOTE]

Don't know for sure -- but could have been the case.
Either way, she's back to normal now... no more yarfing, at least. :)

Hey guys in the first few pages - thanks. Even though you guys don't know me, you still helped me, and I mean that. And my friends also helped me. I really used to feel that she was the one, but yeah, I was used and deserve better. Good riddance to a bitch.

Happy Singles Awarenss Day everyone. My dad told me last night he probably wasn't coming home last night and was going to his girifriend's after work. Probably for the better. The less lovey dovey crap I see today, the better.

When I wished everybody a happy single's awareness day last night, my one boss that was working last night had a good laugh. Apparently she hates V-Day too.

[quote name='Dkellar']I'd totally drive around with it on if it was not illegal to publicly wear masks in Georgia.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it depends where you live, but wouldn't driving around with obstructed vision be illegal anyways?

I want to, but I have to go back and play ME1 and ME2 first. I was really pissed about not having my saved game from ME1, so there were things in ME2 that didn't make sense when you took into account what I did in ME1, so not in order to prevent the same thing in ME3, it means I have to go back and play ME1 and ME2 all over again. So uhhhhh...yeah...it'll be a while before I play ME3.

What happened to your ME1 save?

I ask because I originally played ME1 on a different account (that ended up being banned) and I thought I was screwed for ME2. But there are 360 save game resigners (basically changing the game save to be linked to my current gamertag). I was able to get it back and play ME2 the way it was meant to.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Speaking of morons, anyone pop into the confoosious thread about Paul McCartney?[/QUOTE]

I'd gladly shit on him but last time I did Trakan PMed me and told me to stop being mean.

I think I shall pay my taxes online for Valentine's Day. Sounds like love. And maybe Fallout New Vegas. Finally reached New Vegas.

If you are planning on playing ME3, dont forget to download the Kingdon of Amaluar(sp) demo and start it...it will unlock some free items in ME3 when it is released.

If confoosius were posting in the OTT that'd be one thing, but I don't need arguments being started in every thread he posts in. It just leads to more shit I get to deal with.

[quote name='JStryke']
Maybe it depends where you live, but wouldn't driving around with obstructed vision be illegal anyways?[/QUOTE]

It is any public place, like Wal-Mart or even a sidewalk.

[quote name='JStryke']When I wished everybody a happy single's awareness day last night, my one boss that was working last night had a good laugh. Apparently she hates V-Day too.[/QUOTE]

You should try to bang her. Then you both can be sad sacks of shit together.

Big sale on the Criterion website for all you hipsters.

[quote name='Number83']If you are planning on playing ME3, dont forget to download the Kingdon of Amaluar(sp) demo and start it...it will unlock some free items in ME3 when it is released.[/QUOTE]

Neato. Thanks for the info. I probably wouldn't have tried that Kingdom demo otherwise but now I will.

[quote name='munch']Trakan orders his hamburgers ketchup only.[/QUOTE]

Gotta raw dog those burgers mang.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You should try to bang her. Then you both can be sad sacks of shit together.[/QUOTE]

ha I thought this was Number83 saying this at first (I guess cause the avatar colors are similar) and was shocked at the venom.

Figures, of all the games I decided to finish up today, it was Bioshock 2. Great game, but Minerva's Den...just seems perfectly fitting for V-Day.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You should try to bang her. Then you both can be sad sacks of shit together.[/QUOTE]

*sigh* Why does everybody want me to try banging somebody or whatever else?

[quote name='nasum']I'm starting to think that the WASD control scheme has fucked up my home-row typing mechanics for good.[/QUOTE]

1. Remap controls to a separate bargain bin ten-key.
  2. Place on non-dominant hand's side of KB.
  3. ????
  4. Win at game, life & type more better.
[quote name='JStryke']
*sigh* Why does everybody want me to try banging somebody or whatever else?[/QUOTE]
Never . . . been . . . banged. (Coming this fall starring Drew Barrymore as JStryke. Rated PG13 for asexual humor and anti-social situations)
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trakan']If confoosius were posting in the OTT that'd be one thing, but I don't need arguments being started in every thread he posts in. It just leads to more shit I get to deal with.[/QUOTE]

Quit complaining about having to do your fake job.

[quote name='Trakan'] It just leads to more shit I get to deal with.[/QUOTE]

If anything, that gives me more incentive to start trouble.

What was the deal with confoosius again? Something about flipping copies of a game to make a living?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']If anything, that gives me more incentive to start trouble.

What was the deal with confoosius again? Something about flipping copies of a game to make a living?[/QUOTE]

Super Mario All-Stars.

[quote name='zewone']What happened to your ME1 save?

I ask because I originally played ME1 on a different account (that ended up being banned) and I thought I was screwed for ME2. But there are 360 save game resigners (basically changing the game save to be linked to my current gamertag). I was able to get it back and play ME2 the way it was meant to.[/QUOTE]

I lost it when I switched HDDs.

Didn't they release that comic that let you change all the save file variables that actually mattered? I know PS3 has it, but I thought they brought it to X360 too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Didn't they release that comic that let you change all the save file variables that actually mattered? I know PS3 has it, but I thought they brought it to X360 too.[/QUOTE]

Whaaaaaaa?! When!?

The guy on chatroulette that stopped contacting me just sent me a picture spreading his buttcheeks. I'm a bit wary of starting the relationship back up. Please advise! This is Singles Awareness Day!

So when I plug my laptop into the Sony smart TV (web tv? internet tv? whatever the fuck those stupid things are called) via HDMI it displays audio and video. However, I just tried to do the same with my normal LG HDTV and it will only display video... when I go to control panels > sound it displays NVIDIA HD Audio as Sony HDTV and lists it as unplugged, and all audio plays out of my laptop speakers.

Any idea how to fix this? ASUS UL80VT laptop if anyone is willing to help and if it matters. I googled and it seems to say that setting HDMI or HD Audio as the default audio setting will fix it, but that button is not selectable in my Sounds menu for some reason...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Do your research, homie. ;)
They released it long after mass effect 2 came out -- and it's 320 points.
RELEASE DATE: 5/17/2011 apparently.
But if you don't want to play through ME again to get all your decisions fixed up right, it might be worth it.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mass-Effect-2-Genesis/e3ba648a-2828-4009-8f21-ba3fe6ca1dd1[/QUOTE]To much commotion outside in the neighborhood today for me to do research. I could see seven cop cars and two news vans up and down my street from my front yard.

b6pqj5.jpg
Walked down the street to take this pic

Also the ghetto bird was at it for a long ass time.
345ju6p.jpg

I didn't see them but a friend told me the SWAT team was on the next street over and thankfully all the action moved toward that area after a couple of hours. I think they caught the dudes or at least some of the dudes already.

They are looking for bank robbers from San Jose. Got 3 detained and there's a stand off at some house.

The local news filed reporter is "on the scene" yet the lady is on the other side of the community college, blocks away from where the shit is going down.

Oh, awesome, now my laptop wont display video OR audio on the sony TV either.

I love it when both my 360 and laptop are gimped, it's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back