The OTT celebrates Single's Awareness Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Waking up in the evening feels weird.[/QUOTE]

You'll get used to it. My sleep schedule is almost completely random now. Sometimes I sleep all day, sometimes all night, and other times I am up for 30+ hours before I sleep. Though, during the summer you may experience difficulty sleeping.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think the Bobcats have lost 15 games in a row now. I can't believe I paid money to see them.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to the 76ers game on March 2, where they are giving everybody a 2"x2" square of the court that Wilt Chamberlain scored his 100 points on.

Although that number is impressive, I am more impressed with the 20,000 women he slept with.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Temp. Show more pics of your gunz.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thekeybladewars']And your wife doesn't have sex with you. Liar.[/QUOTE]

YEAH SHE DOES! Just not willingly. STILL COUNTS!

MOAR GUNS

P1010202.jpg

PEW PEW PEW!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He's a pretty awesome guitarist.
Does a lot of strange shit. I think that Monsters and Robots album had him working with Les Claypool from Primus, but I could be remembering wrong.[/QUOTE]

No, you're right. I don't like his earlier Thrash/Speed stuff but some of his later works are great. His "quiet" album Electric Tears is pretty phenomenal.

After healing 3 lands in Prince of Persia I feel like quitting.

[quote name='zewone']I'm still a Zelda fan today, but I'm not an apologist. Zelda sucks, and it has sucked for a long time. It's not the greatest series in gaming, and Ocarina of Time is certainly not the greatest game of all time (it's not even a great Zelda).

Yeah, boy.

http://kotaku.com/5885595/zelda-just-keeps-getting-worse-but-it-isnt-beyond-saving

fuck OoT. Wind Waker 4 life.[/QUOTE]

The Gaf thread on this was hilarious.

Oh and I agree. I have no drive to play the latest Zelda.

I want to play the new Zelda but I am not sure I want to buy a Wii. I may cave and then give the Wii to my parents later.

~~~~

Also, Louie CK on Parks & Rec. Nice.

[quote name='flowery']I want to play the new Zelda but I am not sure I want to buy a Wii. I may cave and then give the Wii to my parents later.

~~~~

Also, Louie CK on Parks & Rec. Nice.[/QUOTE]

If you have a good computer, just get it and play it on an emulator. I don't think you need beastly PC specs to run it decently... The only real catch is you have to figure out where to get a wiimote.

[quote name='flowery']
Also, Louie CK on Parks & Rec. Nice.[/QUOTE]

He was on the show a few times already - in the 2nd season I think?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you have a good computer, just get it and play it on an emulator. I don't think you need beastly PC specs to run it decently... The only real catch is you have to figure out where to get a wiimote.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I don't know. I guess I don't have the motivation to make the effort to do that or buy a Wii.

[quote name='Maklershed']He was on the show a few times already - in the 2nd season I think?[/QUOTE]

Really? Hmmm. I haven't been watching that much and caught the last half of tonight's.

*Makes post*

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

:whistle2:k

*Reloads window*
*Re-types post*

:whistle2:s

*Reloads window*
*Re-types post*

:headache:

fuck this Website, fuck it to hell, fuck IT TO DAMNATION!

What is up with the World Records Book giving Black Ops the spot for "Best Ending of All Time"? HUH? If you guys like I could post the top 50 of their poll, but in the end, Black Ops got #1.

[quote name='Maklershed']He was on the show a few times already - in the 2nd season I think?[/QUOTE]
Having just finished season 2 of P&R on Netflix I can confirm this.

Going into work an hour earlier (and getting off an hour ealrlier) should equate to more game time in the evening. But it doesn't.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']*Makes post*

:whistle2:k

*Reloads window*
*Re-types post*

:whistle2:s

*Reloads window*
*Re-types post*

:headache:

fuck this Website, fuck it to hell, fuck IT TO DAMNATION![/QUOTE]

Every time this happens to me I am forced to log out and sign back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back