The OTT celebrates Single's Awareness Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I now know of a contender for most disturbing movie ever made. A film called Where the Dead Go to Die. I swear, the guy behind it has some serious mental issues. Was just looking at his blog and I'm guessing he used a Kinect for some motion capture as he had done for a music video. Sooo tempting to preorder that movie....limited to 100 copies in each format of dvd, blu ray, and even VHS

[quote name='Blade'] She asked me to break up with her the night before, because I didn't deserve to be treated so poorly.[/QUOTE]

What a cowardly, little bitch.

[quote name='Maklershed']Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses .. hnnngggggg[/QUOTE]

Is that a good "hnnngggggg" or a bad one?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Remember when we were all doing that live video chat thing and I brought out my wife's dildew and dicked around with it? Lol. Good times![/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah... Wow, long time ago. Where's Johnny Vulpine? Does he come around these parts much?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Is that a good "hnnngggggg" or a bad one?
[/QUOTE]

Very good hnnnnggg. She looks amazing in it. Actually the movie is propesterous because she's a horrible boss in that she keeps sexual harrassing the dude .. as if he'd have a problem with it.

Didn't get much sleep last night. Morning shift, and apparently my dad forgot his paperwork for work last night so so needed to wake me up at 2am when I was trying to go to sleep to email him a copy.

So I just got this email,

Hi!
I look for a looking for sales representative to help me handle
my sales on eBay. This part time job will occupy you 1-2 hours a day and
your most probable wage will achieve usd 450 a week after a short trial
period.

Our requirements: Excellent organizational skills plus entry level
of Excel:Excel experience

Please e-mail to [email protected] if you have an experience using
eBay and we will forward to you the detailed job description.

With Best Regards,
Erwin S.
Looks pretty legit. I was currently look for a looking for a sales job anyway. Sign me up!

I love Cici's. It had the best prison/public school pizza around! The breadsticks rock too.

Went to the optometrist for the first time ever today. They said my vision is so bad that I shouldn't even be driving.

But, I got a $300 pair of frames with scratch resistant lenses for $200 out the door!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I love Cici's. It had the best prison/public school pizza around! The breadsticks rock too.

Went to the optometrist for the first time ever today. They said my vision is so bad that I shouldn't even be driving.

But, I got a $300 pair of frames with scratch resistant lenses for $200 out the door![/QUOTE]

Way to go! On the driving when you shouldn't be, not the price. Looking into a microscope all day has destroyed my vision already and it was pretty not-great to begin with.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I love Cici's. It had the best prison/public school pizza around! The breadsticks rock too.

But, I got a $300 pair of frames with scratch resistant lenses for $200 out the door![/QUOTE]

Have you never had to take a vision test at the DMV?

Just had to help a fat lady get out of a bath tub. These are the types of calls that make me wish I stayed in the Air Force.

This OTT needs to end. I kept it alive because the shitting on was good but Mr. Powers returns Sunday. The Real American is getting a thread.

Check out my AK with mag clamp. The mag clamps are shit, but they were free, so what-ev!

IMG254.jpg

I'm not familiar with any of his material other than what was in GH, but I am familiar with him and for $15 (and it's seriously a 3 minute walk from my apartment) I'll go.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']This OTT needs to end. I kept it alive because the shitting on was good but Mr. Powers returns Sunday. The Real American is getting a thread.[/QUOTE]

Plus we don't need a Valentine's Day OTT in March.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm not familiar with any of his material other than what was in GH, but I am familiar with him and for $15 (and it's seriously a 3 minute walk from my apartment) I'll go.[/QUOTE]

He's a pretty awesome guitarist.
Does a lot of strange shit. I think that Monsters and Robots album had him working with Les Claypool from Primus, but I could be remembering wrong.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm not familiar with any of his material other than what was in GH, but I am familiar with him and for $15 (and it's seriously a 3 minute walk from my apartment) I'll go.[/QUOTE]

I really like buckethead, though I hear that his live shows can be kind of lame. I mean, it's awesome watching him do what he does. But my friend that went to his show a couple of years ago said that he just hit play on an iPod and started playing the guitar parts with it.

Maybe he'll play Jordan and I can feel the rage all over again.

Ooh, hopefully it isn't that weak. I'll definitely check it out though.

[quote name='Soodmeg']So I just got this email,

Looks pretty legit. I was currently look for a looking for a sales job anyway. Sign me up![/QUOTE]

I would jump on that like a monkey to a branch. Easy job it seems, even if the guy is a power seller and not bad pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back