The OTT needs a villain. Come annoy us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I found out what it was. It wasn't that.

Seems I'm allergic to this gun cleaner that I use and I had some on my hands from cleaning one of my rifles. I'll let you figure out how it got on my dick.[/QUOTE]

you used the gun to stimulate your penis.

Morning, OTT.

I see we are getting more undesirables than usual...Mak's plan is working!

:whee:

Still think we should have went with bewbs.

Hey 83, could I borrow those discs in a couple of weeks? We have family in town so that means no Fallout until Friday night. I hope to get through most of the game this weekend and finish up over the week. I've already put, like, 23 hours in.

[quote name='munch']Hey 83, could I borrow those discs in a couple of weeks? We have family in town so that means no Fallout until Friday night. I hope to get through most of the game this weekend and finish up over the week. I've already put, like, 23 hours in.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing! Just shoot me a PM with your address when you're ready for them and I'll send out the day after.

[quote name='munch']Hey 83, could I borrow those discs in a couple of weeks? We have family in town so that means no Fallout until Friday night. I hope to get through most of the game this weekend and finish up over the week. I've already put, like, 23 hours in.[/QUOTE]

As long as you'll be around to install them, you don't have to finish the game before you do the DLC -- in fact, some of the cooler stuff probably comes from doing some of the DLC first, since you get both experience and cool weapons. Just beware of the Point Lookout DLC, shit in there is powerful as fuck I had trouble with my character in the low 20+ levels, ended up leaving, going to do other shit, and coming back at mid to high 20+ levels.

I mean, I suppose you could choose to wait on Broken Steel if you want to see the game's original sucktacular ending(s).

So if you don't care about doing to game's original ending (which you could probably youtube instead ;)), you can install the stuff at any time. They should just install to your HDD.

Are you in any rush? Lately I've only been playing my xbox an hour at night after I get work done, and that's to finish another level of EDF with a friend.

[quote name='seanr1221']How can we get Manthing back? Maybe he forgot his password in a drunken rage.[/QUOTE]

How is he getting alcohol? Is he making it in his bathtub? I thought Minnesota shut down and the state lost all thier licenses to sell booze?

[quote name='munch']I love his twitter feed.[/QUOTE]

What is his Twitter name?

Feelin' like shit, not going to work. Playing Torchlight all day and maybe watch one of my many unwatched Criterions. I'm thinking Cronos, Gomorrah or Homicide.

I haven't been able to see twitter in awhile. Stupid Echofon fucked up their app. Its useless now. There's another app for Firefox as well Yoo something maybe? But it has a stupid sidebar that I hate seeing.

[quote name='Number83']Sure thing! Just shoot me a PM with your address when you're ready for them and I'll send out the day after.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing those are PC copies? If they were :ps3: I'd like to get in line and take the DLC if you'd be so inclinced.

Finished the first Portal last night. Wife's impression: " That woman robot is crazy." and "This game is confusing"

I had no idea a bruised rib could be so fucking annoying. I can't sleep the way I always sleep due to discomfort and I've had like 3-4 hours of sleep in the last few days. Uuuuggguuuu;;

[quote name='eldergamer']I'm guessing those are PC copies? If they were :ps3: I'd like to get in line and take the DLC if you'd be so inclinced.

Finished the first Portal last night. Wife's impression: " That woman robot is crazy." and "This game is confusing"[/QUOTE]

x360.

[quote name='eldergamer']I'm guessing those are PC copies? If they were :ps3: I'd like to get in line and take the DLC if you'd be so inclinced.

Finished the first Portal last night. Wife's impression: " That woman robot is crazy." and "This game is confusing"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']x360.[/QUOTE]

This.

Sorry, Elder. But if you pick it up for the 360, I'd be happy to send them off after I get them back from Munch.

[quote name='Number83']This.

Sorry, Elder. But if you pick it up for the 360, I'd be happy to send them off after I get them back from Munch.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to get a 360 first, alas. I don't really have time to play it anyway. I'd just like to see what happens to the Brotherhood of Steel and their giant robot after the 'end'.

I'm having family visit next week as well and fallout isn't something I want playing in the background while conversing with my mother.

I haven't gamed much in the past year, but I need to break both my non-gaming streak and my no new console game rule later this year for Arkham City and Saints Row 3.

Okay. take kid to speech therapy. (wish we had a better speech therapist). go home. go to work. come home. play dragon age. wait for the weekend to slowly arrive.

[quote name='munch']What's this live update for?[/QUOTE]

nothing, from what I saw. probably security shit or something... but no new features, supposedly.

Getting to see Scott Pilgrim, followed by a Q&A with Edgar Wright, followed by Hot Fuzz, and wrapped up with Shaun of the Dead in SF on August 26th. If anybody else has the chance to go, DO IT. Tickets are $15 a piece.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Remember that time I called you Sean Bean and you thought I was coming on to you? You fucking suck for not knowing who he is.[/QUOTE]

How much gay sex did you and sean bean used to have?

I didn't know Sean Bean's name until I read he got stabbed and beat up at a bar and went back into the bar to keep drinking. What a cool dude. :D

[quote name='munch']What's this live update for?[/QUOTE]

According to Major Nelson its basically to prep the dashboard for the big fall update.

022yj.jpg

[quote name='Eviltude']I think I want an iPod touch.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Somebody gave me their ipod touch today. But I don't fucking want it!

Munch: Not enough. Not enough.[/QUOTE]

Interested in selling it?

[quote name='Eviltude']Interested in selling it?[/QUOTE]

Maybe. I don't think I'm ready to sell my soul to itunes just yet, but let me dick around with it, see if I like it.

It has 32GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back