The OTT needs a villain. Come annoy us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nah, he's just trollin'. He doesn't normally sign his posts. He's no ~HotShotX. :lol:[/QUOTE]

... I thought that's what we wanted? DP and JJ were both trolls, and look how things moved with them around?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How much do you want for it?

I want to get one for my wife. Even if she just switches to them full time, it's better than that actual cancer sticks.[/QUOTE]
How 'bout shipping costs only?

You mean like other than the .mobi format? If so then no can't help ya there. I know there are converters out there that can change ebook/epub/pdf and what not but I have no experience with them.

Munch, I has both Fallout 3 add on packs:

One with Broken Steel (Level Cap to 30 :whee:) and Point Lookout.
The other one has The Pitt and Operation: Alaska (still sealed :oops: ).

Which one you want? Or both.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']How 'bout shipping costs only?[/QUOTE]

That would be fantastic! I'll even send ya something back for being such a hawsome dude.

So Saturday night, I get invited to go down to a bar. I assumed it was just Jim, and I think it was his one son? I didn't go as it was already close to midnight, I was coming down with a cold and was about to call it a night. I then find out today he was apparently trying to hook me up with this one girl who coincidentally was also 22 and single.

What I don't understand is, why he keeps trying to push on to me about getting a girlfriend. I am in no rush. As my most recent post on twitter says: #SingleAndFreeForever.

[quote name='JStryke']So Saturday night, I get invited to go down to a bar. I assumed it was just Jim, and I think it was his one son? I didn't go as it was already close to midnight, I was coming down with a cold and was about to call it a night. I then find out today he was apparently trying to hook me up with this one girl who coincidentally was also 22 and single.

What I don't understand is, why he keeps trying to push on to me about getting a girlfriend. I am in no rush. As my most recent post on twitter says: #SingleAndFreeForever.[/QUOTE]

cool-story-bro--thumb.jpg

[quote name='JStryke']I then find out today he was apparently trying to hook me up with this one girl who coincidentally was also 22 and single.
[/QUOTE]

How big are her pontoons?

I have a nook. The refurbs overstock had pushed me in that direction. Plus.my cousin had gotten a nook and the touchscreen seemed nice.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I have a nook. The refurbs overtook had pushed me in that direction[/QUOTE]

Did you hack it? (is jailbreak applicable for Nooks?) Or is that just for the Color Nooks?

So after watching all of The X Files and finally watching the disappointment that is The X Files: I Want To Believe I know remember why I stopped watching long ago.

[quote name='Maklershed']How big are her pontoons?[/QUOTE]

Not a clue. Haven't met her. I'm under the impression that the bar was the first time they ever saw each other.

I'm starting to wonder what part of "I don't care about dating or getting laid" is so hard to understand.

[quote name='Maklershed']Did you hack it? (is jailbreak applicable for Nooks?) Or is that just for the Color Nooks?[/QUOTE]

Mine isn't hacked. I think the only ones worth hacking are the colored ones. I did buy the nook because it was a more open platform (renting books from the library), but then I got lazy, threw my shades on, and got calibre.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent an email to an employer with my cover letter as the body of the email. It mentions how I'm "detail oriented", then I forgot to attach me resume to the email and had to send it in a separate one. Awesome...

[quote name='JStryke']I'm starting to wonder what part of "I don't care about dating or getting laid" is so hard to understand.[/QUOTE]

All of it.

[quote name='lordwow']All of it.[/QUOTE]

Not everybody's a swinger.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just sent an email to an employer with my cover letter as the body of the email. It mentions how I'm "detail oriented", then I forgot to attach me resume to the email and had to send it in a separate one. Awesome...[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's just because of my awful luck when it comes to job hunting, but I admit I lol'd hard at this.

[quote name='JStryke']I'm starting to wonder what part of "I don't care about dating or getting laid" is so hard to understand.[/QUOTE]

That's what people who can't get laid say.

Chuplayer understands.

You should post your picture here so we have some sort of compass.

Anyone seen the new directv commercial. I have a hard time understanding it.

What does "that's the truth truth!" Have to do with anything?

The russian with the mini giraffe makes more sense, and that's the truth truth!

[quote name='giantqtipz']anyone seen the new directv commercial. I have a hard time understanding it.

What does "that's the truth truth!" have to do with anything?

The russian with the mini giraffe makes more sense, and that's the truth truth![/quote]

[quote name='lyricsborn']commercials don't make sense anymore.[/quote]

Next!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Finally, some good luck. Got the test results back. Negative![/QUOTE]

That rash on your winkie?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Nah, that just went away after two days.[/QUOTE]

If you have a rash on your winkie, and you haven't cheated on your wife.... might wanna have a talk with the mrs.

I found out what it was. It wasn't that.

Seems I'm allergic to this gun cleaner that I use and I had some on my hands from cleaning one of my rifles. I'll let you figure out how it got on my dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back