The OTT - Poster #500 gets a weapon named after them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']I hope so, but I don't think this dentist uses nitrous. Made the appointment for Monday.

Cost me $140 for the initial exam (xrays and exam) for him to tell me that it'd be $1400 to remove the stupid teeth.[/QUOTE]
Nitrous . . . sheeit, my Dr. had me on a Valium and some narcotic IV drip. SOB had to use a hammer and chisel on my last one. It didn't matter though, I could almost see the music coming through my headphones. :drool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man, I'm refinancing my house, and I just got boned on the appraisal.

I own a two story, 4 bedroom and 2 full bath home. And I shit you not, in the appraisal he states it's a 3 bed, 1 bath home with a finished basement. And then he compares it to one story ranchers. I don't have a basement. I'm on a frickin slab! Not a single portion of my house is below grade.[/QUOTE]
Was he from the bank or the county or private? If he's from the bank, demand a different guy or go to a different lender. You should only commit to a loan when you have a legitimate appraisal.

That sounds fun!

He gave me the general risks of surgery speech, and told me extraction shouldn't take more than an hour or so. The bottom two are already separated from the jawbone, and I think he said the top two are still somewhat attached. He mentioned that if he nicks a nerve, my tongue could go numb...

I'm expecting hell and hoping for something less than that. I've got a crazy sensitive gag reflex (LP's gaydar just went off), I can't breathe through my nose properly, and my jaw likes to lock up when I open my mouth any further than normal. If I don't post ever again, I'll miss you all. :(

Yeah, I always tear up and almost vomit when brushing my teeth/tongue. I'd probably vomit everywhere if I wasn't knocked out during that.

P1000534.jpg

my charger for my mac is not working so i have to use my old PC and the tilde doesn't work what the fuck do i do without a tilde i feel like LP when i use ellipses

[quote name='darthbudge']Dang, I'm jealous Temp. Next time I'm in NY, can I come shoot guns with you?[/QUOTE]

A Texan coming to NY to shoot guns? What is this, bizarro world?

But yes, yes you can. ;)

JFD, you never drew that picture. Deal is off. You blew it, buddy.

I just drew about half of it and realized that i don't have anything to take a picture of it with since my laptop has no battery and the charger is not working and my gf/ex-gf has my camera fuuuu

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']My life is a spiraling black abyss of farts and gay sex[/QUOTE]
lollll

Hey, OTT!

Friend of mine ordered ATT DSL for her apartment while she's at school. She did it without equipment from ATT (she's already got a wireless router), but I assume she needs a modem too to actually get the signal from the wall.

Recommend me one from Amazon? Does she actually need one?

[quote name='JJSP']Hey, OTT!

Friend of mine ordered ATT DSL for her apartment while she's at school. She did it without equipment from ATT (she's already got a wireless router), but I assume she needs a modem too to actually get the signal from the wall.

Recommend me one from Amazon? Does she actually need one?[/QUOTE]Check out ATT's website for a modem compatibility list and look for one listed there. I used a speedstream back when I had Pacbell/SBC/ATT DSL.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So it looks like LP's avatar?[/QUOTE]
lol

they will say:

'imagine if spiderman was a black dude'
'WHO LET THOSE BORING ASS CHEETOS IN THIS HOUSE'
'My life is a spiraling black abyss of farts and gay sex'
'I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE NEAR THINGS.'
'statistics are not so Raven'
'just bathed in wieners. killing myself because life can only go downhill from here'
'time to get all neutral up in here'

I like the Spider-Man one.

That thought captivated the hearts and minds of superficially progressive retards all over the Internet. Right, LinkinPrime?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I don't know why DarthPuma wants to come back to CAG.[/QUOTE]

Not enough people shitting on him in real life? :rofl:

--

edit: taking bets on acefrez -- alt/dup? or spambot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back