The OTT was prematurely closed....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to verify if you were a smoker, or not, by sampling the flavor of your booger.

Smokin that shwaaaaaag.

---

Kasey, seriously, lay off the HD-DVD's. your addiction to high definition movies is worse than Brak's booger-tasting curiosity.

I think I'm going to cancel my TDK preorder at Amazon and get it at BB for the Joker action figure. The mask is cool, but $12 more, which isn't worth it.

I don't want to wait for Amazon's shipping anyway.

Is selling on Amazon the way to go? I haven't sold shit on eBay in a minute, and I hear they suck even more now for sellers :(

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Smokin that shwaaaaaag.

---

Kasey, seriously, lay off the HD-DVD's. your addiction to high definition movies is worse than Brak's booger-tasting curiosity.[/QUOTE]

I guess watching a movie I bought six months ago is a crime. I also guess I am just supposed to let them sit there because I have an addiction.

To be fair, I have only spent a little over a 100 dollars on movies in the last 4 months. 40 at a local place, 45 this weekend, 25 on rambo, and I am getting The Dark Knight.

Edit: I forgot that I also spent a few bucks at BB picking up Under Siege 2.

MUST go to SD and spend hours to defend CAG's internet status....Then must purchase random items through the CAG referral links so I can feed Cheapy's spawn.

[quote name='fart_bubble']no matter how hot a girl is, stripping as her kid cries in the background is not sexy[/quote]

Unless you brought pics, get the fuck out

Damn, Sunshine was awesome.

It looked incredible on Blu-Ray. Probably the first Blu-Ray I've watched that completely justified the format (I haven't watched many).

Besides the visuals, the film was great.

[quote name='Trakan']Just beat the Endless Setlist 2 on RB2 on Expert. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ralph_unimpressed.jpg

Is watching NFL games supposed to be enjoyable? It was so cold and there's a TV timeout every minute.

Mercenaries 2 feels like a Playstation 2 game.

Edit: Oh. Wait. It is.

I'll help you read them. Your email password is safe with me!

@brak - I'm at in impasse in Fallout right now .. I barely have any non story missions left and the ones I do have open I dont know how to activate. Plus I keep finding all these places but I have no way to get in and/or I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the information I find at them. Like the satcom arrays for example. I get coordinates and all sorts of codes and stuff ... and I find a missile launching facility with nuclear launch codes but most of the doors of the facility are locked.

Alright, I am buying a new xbox today with a exchange warranty. Maybe then I can actually start fallout after buying it more than 2 weeks ago.

Do you guys think Persona 4 is going to be all rare like 3 was? I'm not ready for it now (and I broke down and bought The Last Remnant) but I don't want to have to pay 70 bucks for it when I am.

[quote name='Maklershed']@brak - I'm at in impasse in Fallout right now .. I barely have any non story missions left and the ones I do have open I dont know how to activate. Plus I keep finding all these places but I have no way to get in and/or I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the information I find at them. Like the satcom arrays for example. I get coordinates and all sorts of codes and stuff ... and I find a missile launching facility with nuclear launch codes but most of the doors of the facility are locked.[/QUOTE]
That missile launching facility is a part of the You Gotta Shoot 'em In the Head! quest.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3

I use that site quite a bit when I get stuck.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Do you guys think Persona 4 is going to be all rare like 3 was? I'm not ready for it now (and I broke down and bought The Last Remnant) but I don't want to have to pay 70 bucks for it when I am.[/quote]

3 was rare?

Totally just ordered the 46" Sony LCD TV on Circuit City's website. It'll be nice to finally be able to USE all my HD equipment I already own, :lol:. Can't wait till Saturday when it gets delivered!

[quote name='Brak']That missile launching facility is a part of the You Gotta Shoot 'em In the Head! quest.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3

I use that site quite a bit when I get stuck.[/quote]

I guess I'll have to use a guide from here on out. I don't know how to get any more quests started. And places I do go into, I feel like they're part of a quest and I'm getting there before I should ie Armitage Hotel and Red Racer Factory.

[quote name='Number83']3 was rare?[/quote]

Not at all. It's been on Amazon forever and is there right now. And you can rent it from Gamefly.

I mentioned it the other day but one of my best friends from college probably works with your wife. She's a corporate buyer for Boscovs. :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back