The OTT was prematurely closed....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mother brought me a whole 10lb turkey breast to make "leftovers". 10lbs is larger than some people's entire goddamm turkey.

I just bought Persona 4 on amazon. Kind of stupid since I have barely gotten into P3, but I don't want it to be hard to find when I finish P3. I'll probably just shelve 3 till I finish 4.

Oh. Anything awesome I should buy before the day is over? I haven't been near a computer for a couple days so I have no idea if there are any awesome deals :(

[quote name='Pookymeister']why's that? I just used it for B&N today for Firefly blu-ray

You can buy any of the 3 now. Each one becomes available an hour apart.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but your chance to actually buy what you want is slim to none.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Should I buy Guild Wars or Pure for 5 bucks while I still can?

Here's to hoping I get in on the EEE tomorrow.[/quote]

A racing game or an MMO? What the hell kinda decision is that?
I'd go with guild wars.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you pull a Terry and purchase a second PS Triple, Ugamer?[/QUOTE]

Zew put a Mexican curse on me so I didn't get in on time to buy it.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Zew put a Mexican curse on me so I didn't get in on time to buy it.[/quote]

yea, that sounds like zew alright :roll:

[quote name='Chika']yea, that sounds like zew alright :roll:[/QUOTE]
Are you implying that Mexicans do not hold the well-known power to inflict curses on white middle-class human beings Americans?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Racing games suck d.[/quote]

This.

Occasionally I will get the urge to play one, but after about 30 minutes, I remember why I don't like them.

:grouphug:

Doesn't secondspin accept trade in DVDs? :whistle2:s...and isn't that apart of FYE? Which means, I can look up the DVDs I wanna get rid of and take them to FYE? :lol:?

[quote name='StarKnightX']A racing game or an MMO? What the hell kinda decision is that?
I'd go with guild wars.
[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to skip both, even for 5 bucks it's not worth it with no time to play them.

I didn't have much homework over the break, just some history, which I am doing now.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Are you implying that Mexicans do not hold the well-known power to inflict curses on white, middle-class human beings?[/QUOTE]

you're white? and middle-class? :shock:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']CURSE... CUUUUURRSSSSE..... CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSEEEEEEEEEE![/QUOTE]
bankyavatarmummykb9.gif

You raaaaaaaaaang?

[quote name='Pookymeister']:D
It's more like preparing for the potential of having 2 mortgages at once if my place doesn't sell by end of construction of new place.

Just unloaded King of the Hill 1-6 i got from pepsistuff, w00t[/quote]
I wish i'd raped pepsi more on that, i could have had a ton of stuff to sell.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Are you implying that Mexicans do not hold the well-known power to inflict curses on white, middle-class human beings?[/quote]

not at all. i'm just sayin zew isn't the kinda guy to go around cursing someone behind their back. he's the kind of guy that woulda just punched you in the face. you would've seen it coming but wouldn't have been able to do anything about it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you're white? and middle-class? :shock:[/quote]

that too.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']
bankyavatarmummykb9.gif

You raaaaaaaaaang?[/quote]

o hai thar! :wave:

Holy crap, this Simpsons spoof of Apple/apple fanboys is hilarious.

"Who dares to question the guy we fired ten years and brought back!"

Way to piss away your golden ticket, Ugamer_X.[quote name='lilboo']:grouphug:

Doesn't secondspin accept trade in DVDs? :whistle2:s...and isn't that apart of FYE? Which means, I can look up the DVDs I wanna get rid of and take them to FYE? :lol:?[/QUOTE]They're part of the same larger company, I think, but I don't think their trade in values are the same.

[quote name='Chika']not at all. i'm just sayin zew isn't the kinda guy to go around cursing someone behind their back. he's the kind of guy that woulda just punched you in the face. you would've seen it coming but wouldn't have been able to do anything about it.

that too.

o hai thar! :wave:[/QUOTE]
y helo

[quote name='dcfox']Free PS3 games? Somebody hook me up.[/quote]

Remember it was NBA 09? Plus, it is dead now.

Unless Zew found something else...

[quote name='zewone']Shut up, U. I'm not telling you about how to get free PS3 games.[/QUOTE]

I don't want your dirty free games anyway, so nyuh.

[quote name='darthbudge']Remember it was NBA 09? Plus, it is dead now.

Unless Zew found something else...[/quote]
Okay it was that. I thought it might have been something else.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']For some reason the coupon isn't show up right when I go through eBay and such...

30% off 49.99 should be ~$35... yet all I get on the page is "$44.99 with your live coupon".[/quote]

ah for B&N it tells you that your cashback won't be displayed but is being tracked so not to worry.
I did it a while back with deepdiscount and it showed up after a while.

[quote name='Mojimbo']December 26th. :0) / :0([/quote]

Ah. I got passes to go see it at the Dobie on Tuesday. However, I am pretty sure I won't be able to go. :[

I was really hoping I would be able to go...

[quote name='Mojimbo']Don't do it, DarthPuma. Don't you have some legit AAA shit to play?[/QUOTE]

Weeeeellll, I still am playing:
Mirror's Edge
Gears 2
Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3
Little Big Planet
Street Fighter 2/AA

And Persona 4 and Far Cry 2 are coming (but I'm probably sending Far Cry back.)

I managed to get good deals on all those games. Especially Fallout. Love my russian friend.

So I guess I should skip it, but it's cheap and looks good.:lol:

Oh yeah, Fox Searchlight(?) is doing a ton of free screenings beforehand like they did with Little Miss Sunshine, right? Goddamn, that was such a clusterfuck. Bunch of cheap poor people fucked that up for me, I'd rather wait the 3 weeks and pay the $6.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh yeah, Fox Searchlight(?) is doing a ton of free screenings beforehand like they did with Little Miss Sunshine, right? Goddamn, that was such a clusterfuck. Bunch of cheap poor people fucked that up for me, I'd rather wait the 3 weeks and pay the $6.[/quote]

Oh really? Sounds like it might be best to skip that anyway. Hopefully it will be playing at more than just the Alamo/Dobie once it gets a wide release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back