The OTT was prematurely closed....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was in school. Starting Tuesday I'll be in the woods for 2 weeks as a role player for trainees coming up with ambushes and scenarios they have to solve. I'll have to say goodbye to my 360 for a while

Finally found that background!

New setup. :cool:

img0002ek1.png

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like how you can't read any of your apps' names or see their icons at all.[/QUOTE]

I know the layout of my apps that I don't need to see it super clear, just enough so my finger hits the right area. My phone looks awesome. I decided to change it up from the theme I've had for ages.

img0002yt8.png

Yeah, that makes sense. It'd drive me nuts though.

Are you doing all that with WinterBoard?

-----

I need to upgrade too. I have like 5 apps that all need 2.1+ to upgrade.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I need to update to 2.2 since I can't download the Netflix update for i.TV without at least 2.1.[/QUOTE]
Shits a cakewalk once you jailbreak iTunes once. Shift+restore = jailbroken 2.2
[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah, that makes sense. It'd drive me nuts though.

Are you doing all that with WinterBoard?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='Wolve11']I wish I was in school. Starting Tuesday I'll be in the woods for 2 weeks as a role player for trainees coming up with ambushes and scenarios they have to solve. I'll have to say goodbye to my 360 for a while[/quote]

If you don't have your 360, how will you ignore all of my game invites? :(

I found the form for the transfer kit, but isn't there one I can fill out online? or do I have to mail this shit in?

[quote name='zewone']I know the layout of my apps that I don't need to see it super clear, just enough so my finger hits the right area. My phone looks awesome. I decided to change it up from the theme I've had for ages.

img0002yt8.png
[/quote]
Is that your iphone? I didn't know you can add custom backgrounds. It looks awesome.

[quote name='Wolve11']Everytime you invited me I was playing cod with my friends.[/quote]

Oh, I understand now. Me, Rocko, The Rock and Blackcat aren't your friends?

Where do you get all your themes, Zew? The ones that come with winterboard are lackluster.

And do you have any idea why the "No Docked Icon Lables" and "No Undocked Icon Labels" options don't work?

[quote name='dcfox']Is that your iphone? I didn't know you can add custom backgrounds. It looks awesome.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's my iPhone. You have to jailbreak it first.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Where do you get all your themes, Zew?[/QUOTE]

I check out shit I see on the internets, but I just check/download Cydia for the ones I like.
[quote name='Liquid 2']
And do you have any idea why the "No Docked Icon Lables" and "No Undocked Icon Labels" options don't work?[/QUOTE]

No idea.

I borrowed one from LinkinPrime, munch. I think Rocko has it right now, so maybe he can send it to you?[quote name='zewone']fuck you.[/quote]:]

My PS3 just made a wierd ass noise ejecting In Bruges and it wouldn't come out. I stood it up on it's side, and tapped it a little bit and it came out. Hope it's not breaking.

[quote name='DarthPuma']My PS3 just made a wierd ass noise ejecting In Bruges and it wouldn't come out. I stood it up on it's side, and tapped it a little bit and it came out. Hope it's not breaking.[/quote]Definitely breaking.

I think those trade in for $450 at Hastings. :whistle2:k

[quote name='tiredfornow']Definitely breaking.

I think those trade in for $450 at Hastings. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Guy on the phone told me $500.

[quote name='zewone']Guy on the phone told me $500.[/QUOTE]

The 250 was wrong, but they were giving 160. I didn't trade it in though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime'][quote name='Rocko']
Munch said he needs it, you mind if I send it to him?[/quote]Send it back to me, I need to sell it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry munch.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sorry for the delay on the :br: munch...I'll be getting it out to you next week sometime.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. So, can I use the transfer cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back