The OTT was prematurely closed....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a dude who got kicked out of the coast guard for touching a dude in his sleep. He actually lives 7 or 8 houses down from thekeybladewars. :lol:

[quote name='Eviltude']My brother just called and talked my ear off. He's been a fucking know-it-all since he started Guarding our Coast, too. He told me not to hang out with my friends, which classes to take next semester, how to finish good in my classes this semester and where to get a job. Then he told me he wasn't going to be sending Christmas presents, but that I needed to send some to him. What a dick.[/quote]
Coast Guard? Tell him to join a real branch of the military.:lol:;)

[quote name='dcfox']I don't know if you're joking or not but it's true. The other guys aren't so hot but I'm good enough to carry the team :cool:[/quote]
I'll own yo ass woman.:cool:

My brother (and all of his CG friends for that matter, as they are all basically the same person) think that being in the Coast Guard makes them better people. I guess they fail to realize that they work on one of the smallest CG bases there is. If that base were to get nuked today, the only reason we would know is because NYC could see it...

[quote name='DT778']Hey Wolve, was it you that posted that you make your own 360 harddrives? If so is there a way to transfer your shit from your 20 gigs to those? I want to make a few for me and my brothers.[/QUOTE]

That shits easy, man. What do you need to know?

Does he even do anything important? Like saving drowning people? Tell him to go down south and help keep the Ricans in line.:cool:

[quote name='zewone']That shits easy, man. What do you need to know?[/quote]I just want to know if you can transfer your shit from your 20 gig to the new one.

edit: never mind I just found the answer to it.

[quote name='DT778']I just want to know if you can transfer your shit from your 20 gig to the new one.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I had to take a shit, I didn't read the whole thing.

Yeah, there's a program Xplorer360, that reads 360 formatted hard drives. You can back up your 20GB (it backs up everything, so have room for all the gigs) and you can then transfer everything back to your 120GB.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What size drives can you get for your 360? 120GB is way more than I need.[/QUOTE]

20, 60, or 120GB.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, Blackcat was a good zombie. Terrible survivor, though.

That was really fun.

Don't sell the game, temp.[/quote]

I won't. Not for a while anyway.

if it wasn't for the fact that I wouldn't know what to do when I get out I'd leave the army when my contract expires in 2011. Maybe my next deployment with the navy seals will change my opinion but its really the time away from home that kills it for me especially with a baby on the way now.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Nice. How hard is it? Do you have it enclosed?[/QUOTE]

It's really easy. I put the 120 into the 20GB enclosure.

Now I just have a useless 20GB laptop HDD laying around.

It was a good rental, but I'd probably play it some more if I had it. I wouldn't buy it now that I've beat it, though.

Man I have a fuck ton of homework to do this week and then finals next week. I'm just going to snag all of my chem homework from one of my friends that owes me some work, same for my geology class. I did a huge packet of info for my group and they drew up some maps, so I'm just going to copy the maps from them. All that's left then is to study for some tests. I haven't been able to bring myself to do homework the last few days. I'm just so burnt out on school.

Christmas trees are nice , unless you have to decorate them , or unload about 150 of them from a grocery truck , then they really suck. Was covered in sap , dirt , and smelled like pine tree all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back