The OTT was prematurely closed....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Is sloth a verb?[/quote]

I would have to say no...

EDIT:

Dictionary.com has the last definition of it as a verb. However, it also had the same meaning (laziness, aversion to work) also listed as a noun.

[quote name='Rocko']Really?

I thought it was one of the 7 deadly sins or whatever. If it isn't, what would be the verb form?[/quote]

See my edit above...

I guess it could be used in the verb form as well. But I am not sure what a very strict English teacher would have to say about it.

Also, it is one of the 7 deadly sins.

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't take my advice too seriously. English is by far my worst subject.

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh really? Sounds like it might be best to skip that anyway. Hopefully it will be playing at more than just the Alamo/Dobie once it gets a wide release.[/QUOTE]Yeah, bunch of those smelly people that sneak in 12 oz cans into the movie theater.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hmmm... I'd like to propose "slothing" as a word. For example: "That lazy bastard is slothing about again."[/QUOTE]
I was going to skank her, but she wants to sloth instead.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I was going to skank her, but she wants to sloth instead.[/quote]

We slothed so hard she needed to go to the chiropractor.

I have way too much crap (mostly dvds) on my tradelist that nobody is taking. I'm at the point where I wonder whether making them free would actually get people to take them.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']My dad just gave me a $50 iTunes giftcard he got from work, any suggestions on what to download?[/QUOTE]

Look at my last.fm and get anything that intrigues you. :cool:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']We slothed so hard she needed to go to the chiropractor.[/QUOTE]
"After we finished slothing, she wiped my starter babies on the sheets."

[quote name='Rocko']I'll take Space Ghost :D[/quote]

Space Ghost I just got from Amazon and is still within the return period for a refund. Would you trade something for it? (Doesn't have to be much).

I've got a paper clip, a piece of string, and some pocket lint.

S for Spongebob, or S for Sandy! That way they can identify our bodies.

[quote name='prmononoke']I would be pissed if I was given an iTunes gift card.

If I'm paying for music, it better be a hard copy.[/QUOTE]
Yup.

How about Sonic then? :p

Seriously, cml for that one. Won't trade much, but I have to see how horrid it is.

Also CML for James and the Giant Peach;.

[quote name='DarthPuma']How about Sonic then? :p

Seriously, cml for that one. Won't trade much, but I have to see how horrid it is.

Also CML for James and the Giant Peach;.[/quote]

Sonic you can have , GS won't even give me more than like a $1 for it.

Will send you a pm shortly.

I still haven't played FFIIIDS, FFIV (GBA or DS), or FFV.

Along with a shitload of other games. I should sell everything I own that isn't 360, realistically. But I never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back