The Post-Thanksgiving CAGcast Call-in extravaganza OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='giantqtipz']so yesterday while masturbating i randomly wondered if whether there are girls who have masturbated to me.

do you guys think some girls have wanked to images and thoughts of you?

i should go ask my girl friends, maybe some of them has.

*checks phone*
*all guys*

nevermind...[/QUOTE]

man-upstages-obama-o.gif

Looking at the forecast, we may not get any snow that sticks before Christmas, which is odd when we've had one of the worst years in terms of rain that we've ever had.

Even though we had a blizzard here in PA before Halloween the weather people were saying that this year we're gonna have minimal snow fall. The general pattern is for warmer than average temperatures and rain. I definitely believe the rain thing. I can't remember we've had a week where hasn't rained for at least one day. Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday it seems to rain.

Agreed...It seems as though the kids track mud into the house every day after playing in the back yard. The ground is perpetually wet.

Oh, and Good Morning OTT.

Star Wars: The Old Republic is fun.

I think that I'm going to get Shadow/Ico pack, then I might sell my ps3 again for a regular blu ray player and Logitech Revue. I don't know. I never play it.

When I was in Florida last week, I couldnt' get used to the warm weather. For some reason, probably because I live in a colder climate, it just didn't feel like Christmas.

Getting the Christmas Tree tonight!

[quote name='seanr1221']Good keep the snow and cold away.[/QUOTE]

Amen. The could I can deal with. But the less it snows, the better.

[quote name='JStryke']Amen. The could I can deal with. But the less it snows, the better.[/QUOTE]

My roof and windows are in so the cold isn't as big a deal, but it certainly wouldn't help if it's freezing.

[quote name='Rocko']I've had 75 degree Christmases back home. Just another humid day. :p[/QUOTE]

Just something about seeing Santa in a red suit and shorts that was...unsettling. :D

Then again, it might not have been an 'Offical Disney Santa', to which I have to wonder if maybe I should not have let my kids sit on his lap...

[quote name='JStryke']Amen. The could I can deal with. But the less it snows, the better.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt mind some snow. If nothing else just to watch the TV news and city panic over the few inches we get that melt within a week.

[quote name='seanr1221']Good keep the snow and cold away.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... seems like a misguided sentiment for someone who just built a condo in the fuckING NORTHEAST. Perhaps you should have moved to Texas or someplace warm before building. :lol:

Then again, last December we were in Anchorage trying to take the kids sledding and ice skating when it was 5 above.

I'll take 41 degrees and chance of rain for Christmas over that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']FUck. Backlog, ho! Thanks for the heads up.

--

I'm sad it probably won't snow before Christmas too; with all the cold temperatures overnight lately, it's a wonder that we haven't had snow yet considering the probability for precipitation lately.[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of happy for that this year. Every year snow seems to be right on the precipice of fucking up a flight of mine (usually delaying it by a few hours). This time I'm arriving the morning of the 24th so there's not a lot of room for cancellations/delays.

So I'm looking at getting my dad a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas this year. Anybody have experience with these or recommendations on a particular model? I don't drink coffee so couldn't tell you the first thing about these.

[quote name='JStryke']So I'm looking at getting my dad a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas this year. Anybody have experience with these or recommendations on a particular model? I don't drink coffee so couldn't tell you the first thing about these.[/QUOTE]

I can't help you with models, but we had one at my old job and it was awesome. My only complaint was that it made pretty small cups, not terrible for work but at home I would like a little more coffee. So if they make a model that brews more than 8oz at once, I would get that one.

Also be aware that the K-cups are ridiculously expensive. But I also read somewhere you can get reusable ones and fill it with your own coffee, so I would look into that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hmmmm... seems like a misguided sentiment for someone who just built a condo in the fuckING NORTHEAST. Perhaps you should have moved to Texas or someplace warm before building. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I like the snow (because I always get called off of work) but not when construction is going on. And it's a town house, not a latex condo ;)

[quote name='JStryke']So I'm looking at getting my dad a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas this year. Anybody have experience with these or recommendations on a particular model? I don't drink coffee so couldn't tell you the first thing about these.[/QUOTE]

I use my Keurig multiple times a day.

I got this one...

http://www.bjs.com/keurig-gourmet-s...er-filter-and-36-k-cups.product.201442?dimId=

That comes with 36 cups and a reusable filter for using your own coffee. However, if I could do it again, I'd go back and buy this one...

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...=2&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

More settings. Mine only has three...small, medium and large cup, while the other has ice, small, medium, large, jumbo or something.

Now, the reusable filter that comes with the machine sucks. My regular coffee always tasted weak and gross. Obviously they do this on purpose so you buy more k-cups. Plus, you have to take out an insert in the machine just to use it, and it has multiple pieces so it's a pain to clean.

So I bought this...

http://www.amazon.com/Solofill-Refi...G07S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1323951719&sr=8-2

Which is awesome. The way it distributes water is different from the one that comes with the machine, and coffee tastes a lot better. Plus, you can just throw it in like a regular k-cup, and it's super easy to clean, assuming your coffee grinds aren't too fine.

I have this on my christmas list

http://www.amazon.com/ekobrew-Refil...r_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1323951799&sr=1-1

The main difference being you can fit more coffee in it, and make a stronger cup.

As for the cups themselves, they can be expensive.

I buy my individual packs from Bed Bath and Beyond using a 20% coupon, and an 18 pack comes to 8.99

You can buy bulk from Costco or BJs.

Also, if you register your machine, you can get in on a deal at Keurig where it's buy 2 boxes get 2 free. So for like 30 some dollars you get 90 cups.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/979949/

It's an old post, but it worked for us a couple months ago.

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia is good. Also been watching Black Mirror (drama on BBC). Intriguging first episode so far - Britian's Prime Minister is black mailed into doing something heinous on live tv or else people who kidnapped the fictional equivalent of Kate Middleton will murder her.

I totally forgot about a BJs being near here now that you mention them. Never actually been there though (never lived near one until a few months ago, and I rarely go to York so it hasn't crossed my mind).

As for the ecobrews, I'll have to remember that. I definitely was looking at getting a reusable cup somewhere. One thing I noticed when reading the review was something about drip grind coffee. Admittedly, not sure what that means unless that's just some fancy term for regular coffee.

One thing though I was curious on. Since it appears you have a programmable model, what would the advantages of that be over the automatic ones.

I have a Keurig as well. the buy 2 get 2 free when you buy the thing is great. We now buy ours K-cups at Bed Bath and Beyond with the 20% off one item coupons.

BJ's also carries huge boxes. We stocked up on Pumpkin Spice as it's seasonal.

[quote name='JStryke']I totally forgot about a BJs being near here now that you mention them. Never actually been there though (never lived near one until a few months ago, and I rarely go to York so it hasn't crossed my mind).

As for the ecobrews, I'll have to remember that. I definitely was looking at getting a reusable cup somewhere. One thing I noticed when reading the review was something about drip grind coffee. Admittedly, not sure what that means unless that's just some fancy term for regular coffee.

One thing though I was curious on. Since it appears you have a programmable model, what would the advantages of that be over the automatic ones.[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know, the display usually just says add more water or it's ready to brew. I don't think there's much of an advantage outside that.

I also have a Keurig and love it. My work has them as well, so all my coffee is free.

Green Mountain Coffee...the hidden paycheck!

Doesn't Costco require a paid membership? I don't want to bother signing up for an account if they do. Was thinking about ordering the Keurig B70 Platinum as you suggested sean. Amazon has it for $20 more, but no paid membership required. Not sure what Costco costs to sign up for. Also want to get the brew your own filter thingy. Will use that more so than the pre-ground packs.

EDIT: went ahead and made an account. After the non-member price jump and tax, it ends up being very slightly less then amazon ($178.07 vs. $179.99).

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It's a good thing no one posted this 6 days ago or anything in this very OTT:[/QUOTE]

I went back five pages and didn't see it. And, of course, checking now, it was on the six page.

My cellphone just went swimming in my glass of water. I wonder if it will function after I dry it out.

[quote name='Dkellar']I went back five pages and didn't see it. And, of course, checking now, it was on the six page.

My cellphone just went swimming in my glass of water. I wonder if it will function after I dry it out.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it'll give you a wet willy every time you take a call

[quote name='munch']Why hasn't anyone trolled that TheMangoKnife thread about job interviews?[/QUOTE]

Did you see his blog about wondering why guys like
pussy
?

Phone was working again, but now it won't power on. I know the battery was close to being dead. As much as I would like a smart phone, there is no point in getting one since I plan on relocating to Korea sometime in the spring. Would an unlocked phone be able to work with any carrier in the world?

[quote name='seanr1221']Keurigs for everyone![/QUOTE]

At the time no. NOW Keurigs for everyone. Well, as of an hour ago anyways. :razz:

Might see if I can find one more thing for my mom yet, but at that point, I'm pretty much done with my shopping aside from some gift cards.

Also, excited that my package FINALLY came in today from Zavvi. Once dinner is done, I'm firing up DoDon Pachi Resurrection.

3D might be a gimmick, but it is fucking awesome. ESPN 3D needs to get some more programming for me to watch. This shit is fucking awesome.

Did I forget to mention that it is fucking awesome?

[quote name='munch']Casey, can you block people from seeing blogs? I can't read TMK's one about pussy.[/QUOTE]

I believe that was a feature that was added.

[quote name='munch']Casey, can you block people from seeing blogs? I can't read TMK's one about pussy.[/QUOTE]

Here you go:

Guys seem to be obsessed with two things it seems, beer and .....
By The Mana Knight Yesterday 03:50 PM
All right, this blog may be a little NSFW based on the language, but it seems like guys are obsessed with two things from what I've noticed, which are beer and pussy . I seriously don't get why those two things are SUCH a big thing. I hear some mention they are the greatest things in their life or what they need to be happy. I don't know if it's because of where I came from, but I'll explain how I feel.

On the topic of beer, I had around 15-20 beers in my time time. Most I ever had in one day was two. I don't go over two because I get a little tipsy and usually have to drive myself home. There's no way I'm going to get wasted then deal with taking a cab home leaving my car somewhere anything can happen to it. While I may be willing to have more than two beers at home, I never have parties or people over so there's really no point. But also, while beer can make you feel a little more relaxed, I am still not a big fan of its taste. I've had Bud Light, Budweiser, Samuel Adams, Miller Lite, Bare Ass Blonde (at DuClaw), etc. before. It can be a little fun to have one when you are at a social gathering with friends, but that's all I'm interested in. With my food, I rather just drink Pepsi or Sprite which have a better taste. I won't get into the hard stuff discussion here because people specifically say beer.

When it comes to pussy , I hear several talk about how great it is. I personally don't care much about it. People try telling me it's because I never had it, but in reality I never had the motivation for it. Some might try to think I'm gay, but I have zero interests in guys, only girls when it comes to relationships. When I think about pussy , I worry a little about AIDs/HIV, condom breaking getting someone pregnant, or other little issues. While I may not be the most knowledgeable about the subject, I would think of a sexual intercourse being a little disgusting. Then again, the girl I went out with barely seemed to care about it, so we just spent time together. Honestly, I care more about advancing my career than getting pussy , but maybe it's because I'm too forward thinking on wanting to make my career the best possible (like advancing my education, continuing exploring job opportunities, etc. Personally I'm happy with snowboarding, playing games/watching anime, etc. while I'm not at work/school. I don't know what drove people to want so bad, but I guess it's because I have different priorities. Believe me, I love being around other girls and spending quality time with them, but in different ways (like hugging/kissing/etc.).

Oh well, I just wanted to discuss this topic since this came up at work and other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back