The Post-Thanksgiving CAGcast Call-in extravaganza OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']I'm certain I've posted this at least twice before, but it always kills me. Ken Jeong is the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrGlQafsC0E[/QUOTE]

Like I said in the other thread, if NBC doesn't deliver six seasons and a fucking movie I am going to die a little inside. After that happens, I might just riot.

Also America, fuck you. Stop watching that Big Bang shit and turn the fucking channel to something that is actually funny.

Morning, OTT.

I love this time of year...when managers take the rest of the year off and drop all the stuff that they were supposed to do over the past 11 months and tell you it needs to get done by the end of the year, because there is no budget for it next year.

I bought and played a bit of Enslaved and I didn't care for it, so traded it back in. The story and characters are as idiotic as any other video game, so that did nothing for me. What's left is a repetitious game that got pretty boring. YMMV. Oh... and [Crunchewy ducks!]

And two weeks with the kids out of school and only 8 days left of parental support.

I'll get by. I havent been to work in 17 days. I dont miss it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Like I said in the other thread, if NBC doesn't deliver six seasons and a fucking movie I am going to die a little inside. After that happens, I might just riot.

Also America, fuck you. Stop watching that Big Bang shit and turn the fucking channel to something that is actually funny.[/QUOTE]

Hey fuck you. I love the Big Bang Theory.

I also love Community also though. I don't have TV so I watch both on the internet, but I still wish that networks would try to battle their shows against each other, but actually spread them out so that there is good TV on every night.

I know CBS sitcoms get shit on a lot, and maybe I haven't seen enough of them, but I think they deserve the hate.

BBT is brutally unfunny 99% of the time but then they say 1 joke that lands for me and I am stuck forever chasing that high. Also ever since the first episode I watched I have noticed the main person always looks slightly up whenever he speaks..its the most annoying thing in the world.

I will admit though I never watched community until my friend sent me his season 1 dvd. I felt bad that I didnt start watching this show before...fucking Donald Glover is hilarious.

[quote name='Soodmeg']BBT is brutally unfunny 99% of the time but then they say 1 joke that lands for me and I am stuck forever chasing that high. Also ever since the first episode I watched I have noticed the main person always looks slightly up whenever he speaks..its the most annoying thing in the world.

I will admit though I never watched community until my friend sent me his season 1 dvd. I felt bad that I didnt start watching this show before...fucking Donald Glover is hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever actually talked to someone like that? They're socially awkward, slightly asbergered, and have trouble making eye contact. I bet that's intentional.

Chuck Norris is the reason why the Apple logo is missing part of the apple. Sold 17 games to the ex today. Slowly but surely my collection is disappearing.

Also, I love the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack. It makes me want to learn to swing dance.

$10 for a $20 giftcard. You can buy an e-giftcard, then go in store and get an amazon giftcard. Seems like a lot of work, but it's only a few clicks and totally worth it for me. Check out the deals forum. I'd link it but am on mobile.

I got in on it just now. I'm going to buy some MS points as I have a $1 Month of Gold offer in my dash. Figure I'd grab the other XBLA games that are on sale this week. I grabbed Radiant Silvergun before it wen Gold Exclusive.

How did you get around the limit of one per account? Multiple accounts?

Well, actually turned on the 360 and started playing some Radiant Silvergun...RRoD again! This is twice this thing has done this while playing XBLA games.

[quote name='munch']So this TRU deal is pretty sweet. I'm going to buy some amazon gift cards with them.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably the only here using it to buy actuall toys and baby stuff.

[quote name='Soodmeg']BBT is brutally unfunny 99% of the time but then they say 1 joke that lands for me and I am stuck forever chasing that high. Also ever since the first episode I watched I have noticed the main person always looks slightly up whenever he speaks..its the most annoying thing in the world.

I will admit though I never watched community until my friend sent me his season 1 dvd. I felt bad that I didnt start watching this show before...fucking Donald Glover is hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Is Donald Glover the black guy?

I bet he's the black guy.

In all seriousness, the two nerdy guys of color are the best on the show.

[quote name='Eviltude']O. I think I'm going to buy a new one.[/QUOTE]

If you buy the 3d bundle I will buy harry potter off you.

[quote name='Eviltude']O. I think I'm going to buy a new one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a beast.

Decided to hang on to it anyway. Six visits later, I've only had to pay $150 for my dental work so far (including one root canal). I'm pretty confused about it.

[quote name='munch']Have you ever actually talked to someone like that? They're socially awkward, slightly asbergered, and have trouble making eye contact. I bet that's intentional.[/QUOTE]

I have actually, although I am very outgoing guy in real life my wife informed me that I am some apparently the pied piper of socially award people. A lot of my friends are extremely social award in the same way but none at least to me display strange ticks of that nature. Two of my best friends, one a (and she will punch me in the face for mistakenly labeling her title wrong for the millionth time) is a molecular physicist at 26 years old, she was paid to go to U of Michigan.

As you can imagine is extremely hard for her to relate to people in the normal realm but she doesnt have any ticks that I can see.

On the other hand my best friend that I have known since I was 6 had a lot of what I called strange habit when we were growing up. Now that we are adults it turns out that he has extreme OCD. Growing up I remember that we could never physically walk out the house until the minute hand hit 47 didnt matter the hour. I once took dirt out of a potted plant and made a circle around his bed...he stayed there for 5 hours...even pissed in a garbage can because he couldnt cross the dirt like a fucking wizard or something.

Now he is even worse, you almost have to strip naked before entering his house, you can only sit in assigned sits, he calls me every day at the same time. He never got tested until my wife started mentioning the things he did Hmmp...I seriously never put 2 and 2 together.

[quote name='Eviltude']Is Donald Glover the black guy?

I bet he's the black guy.

In all seriousness, the two nerdy guys of color are the best on the show.[/QUOTE]

Guys of color? What is this 1973? One is black the other is Indian.

Is Enslaved worth $8 at Amazon? I thought I heard good things about it here.
It's a 3rd person action-platformer?

Tried Deus Ex last night. FPS aren't my thing. I'd be into it for the story and setting. Would definately play on easy, though.

$$$$a, plz! THATS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw, but seriously, I just wanted to give him shit and guys of color is just an odd phrase because it basically just says the non white guys are.....

Anyway Donald Glover and Danny Puti I think that is how you spell his last name.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JStryke']How is it cold in Georgia?[/QUOTE]

It was 39 or so this morning. Much cooler than the 60+ I'm used to running in.

[quote name='eldergamer']Is Enslaved worth $8 at Amazon? I thought I heard good things about it here.

Tried Deus Ex last night. FPS aren't my thing. I'd be into it for the story and setting. Would definately play on easy, though.[/QUOTE]

Hell yes, you just have to stick with it. It starts off a little slow (past a great opening act), but it gets better and better as it goes. I really love it. It reminds me a lot of Beyond Good and Evil. I'd say if you like that game, you'll like Enslaved.

It's a steam-punk Prince of Persia.

[quote name='eldergamer']Is Enslaved worth $8 at Amazon? I thought I heard good things about it here.

Tried Deus Ex last night. FPS aren't my thing. I'd be into it for the story and setting. Would definately play on easy, though.[/QUOTE]

Deus Ex was a FPS? :rofl:
I probably don't think of it as such, as most of the time I was sneaking and in cover, so it was minimal FPS'ing, I guess.

Some people will tell you yes on Enslaved. I'd tell you to skip it, save your $8, don't waste your time and play something better from your backlog.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'd tell you to skip it, save your $8, don't waste your time and play something better from your backlog.[/QUOTE]

Proof right here that its awesome. :booty:

yar yar yar, some bullshit that's minor, yar yar yar, whining, yar yar yar, sharp knees, yar yar yar, I find fault in everything, yar yar yar. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back