The Post-Thanksgiving CAGcast Call-in extravaganza OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dkellar']Wow, Verizon will no longer work towards expanding their FiOS network.[/QUOTE]

Say what?
So people without FiOS will never have it?

Hooked up the PX5 headphones yesterday and tested them with Skyrim. $$$$$

I don't think I could handle playing Dead Space with those things on.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hooked up the PX5 headphones yesterday and tested them with Skyrim. $$$$$

I don't think I could handle playing Dead Space with those things on.[/QUOTE]

Send them to me, I'll see if I can handle it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Send them to me, I'll see if I can handle it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Try Bioshock it will feel like your actually in Rapture.[/QUOTE]

They're nuts. They're really accurate as to where in game sound is coming from. Yesterday I jumped because Lydia was behind me in the game and knocked a potion bottle off a table and the audio is so crystal clear and so pinpoint that I thought something in my room fell over and broke.

[quote name='Maklershed']They're nuts. They're really accurate as to where in game sound is coming from. Yesterday I jumped because Lydia was behind me in the game and knocked a potion bottle off a table and the audio is so crystal clear and so pinpoint that I thought something in my room fell over and broke.[/QUOTE]
Supah jelly.

I tried making seared tuna for dinner and it was terribly underdone (if that's possible -- some people tell me it's not). Did I mention I don't really like seafood?

Frosty -- Shitty TWC is a far cry better than AT&T.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ok munch so whats the story with the search thread? I imagine its a slidecage parody?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he just made that thread about picking between IE and chrome. I was playing off of that.

[quote name='Eviltude']I tried making seared tuna for dinner and it was terribly underdone (if that's possible -- some people tell me it's not). Did I mention I don't really like seafood?

Frosty -- Shitty TWC is a far cry better than AT&T.[/QUOTE]

When I sear it I think I do 10 seconds each side on med-high heat and olive oil.

I wasn't keeping track of time, but it was just long enough to get it to brown slightly. I think I may have had the heat up too high if anything. I'll just do shrimp next time.

[quote name='munch']Yeah, he just made that thread about picking between IE and chrome. I was playing off of that.[/QUOTE]

Oh man he never disappoints. :lol:

I wonder what he's like in real life.

[quote name='Eviltude']I tried making seared tuna for dinner and it was terribly underdone (if that's possible -- some people tell me it's not). Did I mention I don't really like seafood?

Frosty -- Shitty TWC is a far cry better than AT&T.[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt that, at least if it's AT&T uVerse.

Still not sure what I want for christmas, even though my dad keeps asking me. Tablets look nice, but if it doesn't have 3G (which the fire doesn't), I don't see the point. Only other thing I can think of is the Nintendo 3DS. Any ideas?

Lol

Cappy.jpg

lol wut?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I seriously doubt that, at least if it's AT&T uVerse.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Eviltude probably can't get U-Verse. It is only available in pockets around Raleigh.[/QUOTE]

I had U-verse, although not the highest speed. They charged me $270 for roughly 45 days of service. I knew I wasn't getting the highest speed possible, but it worked intermittently at best. Now we have TWC internet and tv for $65/month and I'm much happier with it overall.

[quote name='Eviltude']
I had U-verse, although not the highest speed. They charged me $270 for roughly 45 days of service. I knew I wasn't getting the highest speed possible, but it worked intermittently at best. Now we have TWC internet and tv for $65/month and I'm much happier with it overall.[/QUOTE]

My upload is in the 0.2 to 0.4 mbps range. My download is acceptable in the 6-15mbps range. The ping is kind of laggy, ranges in the 40+ms. All for $130 a month!
TWC can eat a bag of hairy sack. I'd switch in an instant if I had a comparable alternative, such as FiOS/U-Verse/Whatever.

Still not the greatest by any means, but it must vary from region to region. I felt the same way about AT&T before. I would have loved to beat their service team with some sort of metal object.

[quote name='Eviltude']

Still not the greatest by any means, but it must vary from region to region. I felt the same way about AT&T before. I would have loved to beat their service team with some sort of metal object.[/QUOTE]

Apparently it's being *good* tonight:

[quote name='seanr1221']http://www.speedtest.net/result/1645566292.png

Go Fios![/QUOTE]

That ping is worse than mine. That's not good. :(
The rest is impressive.

Mother visiting. Can't play AC 2 or Shadows of the dammed.

In mom voice : "Matthew, do you need to kill all those people? That doesnt seem very nice."

Christmas family togetherness!

[quote name='eldergamer']Mother visiting. Can't play AC 2 or Shadows of the dammed.

In mom voice : "Matthew, do you need to kill all those people? That doesnt seem very nice."

Christmas family togetherness![/QUOTE]

If you didn't kill them though, there'd be no angels in heaven. Or some bullshit like that.

Hai Guys...Been on vacation for a week. What I miss?

Oh, and I got my Star Wars: TOR early invite today...Good-Bye, World of Warcraft!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It has been a long while since I stayed up all night. Don't know if I'll make it through the entire day.[/QUOTE]

Being off here in December for the new baby has totally changed my sleep schedule.

Instead of getting home from work at midnight and going to bed at 1 am, I'm in bed nearly every night now by 11. Going to totally fuck me up once work starts back in January.

Thank god the baby is just nursing back to sleep after each feeding so far.

[quote name='Number83']Hai Guys...Been on vacation for a week. What I miss?[/QUOTE]

Welcome back. Where did you go? A week in beautiful Manayunk?

Just took my last final, have two reports to write today and then I'm done for the semester. Flying to Massachusetts on Thursday, home on the 20th, then to Orlando from the 22nd-24th. Then Christmas! Hooray!

[quote name='Maklershed']Welcome back. Where did you go? A week in beautiful Manayunk?[/QUOTE]

I Wish!

Instead me and the family spent 2 days in Disney at the Pop Century Resort and then a 3 day Disney Cruise, followed by 1 day back in Disney at thier Coronado Springs Resort. We spent 1 of the days on land at the Universal Studios Park, which was awesome. The last day we were at the Very Mickey Christmas Parade which included a pass for all the rides.

Space Mountain was great!

[quote name='Maklershed']Thats the one thats in the dark right? That turrified me as a kid.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Pitch black...Mrs. Number83 sat in the car behind me and I may now be deaf...Nos. 84 and 85 LOVED it!!!

Space Mountain just got redesigned a couple of years ago and I haven't been back since, but I loved the old one. I can only imagine it's better now.

so yesterday while masturbating i randomly wondered if whether there are girls who have masturbated to me.

do you guys think some girls have wanked to images and thoughts of you?

i should go ask my girl friends, maybe some of them has.

*checks phone*
*all guys*

nevermind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back