The Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer eternal feud wrestling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually had the strange pleasure of meeting ICP at a Warped Tour stop in Detroit. No joke, they're the nicest guys in the world with a huge respect for the wrestling business. The fat one has a massive tape collection and constantly scours eBay for memorabilia.

cZwVO.gif

sSq02.gif

ZNvuH.gif

LXIKp.gif

Credit to WrasslorMonkey as always. http://wrestlingwithtext.com/

[quote name='xilly']The beat is cool, but the song is definitely horrible.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I was thinking the same thing. The production is awesome too, but for some reason even though they have been 'rapping' for over 20 years they do not improve at all. If anything they tend to get worse on subject major, wordplay, and flow.

[quote name='neocisco']Brooke Hogan creeped me out (as always) and then I scrolled down and saw a very appropriate reaction from Jericho. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I purposely put the Jericho gif beneath the Brooke Hogan one. :lol:

Also, is it just me or does Edge look like Chris Hero in that gif?

[quote name='JJSP']She looks fantastic for 44, but her face looks like Nikki Sixx.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap. It does look like someone photo shopped Nikki Sixx's head onto a random woman.......

thumbnail.aspx

EXCUSE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

PW Torch twitter feed is saying there was a pyro malfunction at Raw tonight and people that made it into the arena are being forced out. Not a major fire, but arena filled up with smoke and the alarms went off.

In that picture of Vicki is it just me or does anyone else see some dirt or whatever off to the right of her navel in that pic? Maybe spray tan gone wrong? Or a bad airbrushing of the photo to hide stretch marks?

Either way, she's still pretty hot for 44. Except that face is uhhhhh.....:whistle2:&.

[quote name='Demolition Man']That might be the single greatest TOUT in the history of TOUT.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean "might"?

They might as well shut the service down now, that's not getting topped ever.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']In that picture of Vicki is it just me or does anyone else see some dirt or whatever off to the right of her navel in that pic? Maybe spray tan gone wrong? Or a bad airbrushing of the photo to hide stretch marks?

Either way, she's still pretty hot for 44. Except that face is uhhhhh.....:whistle2:&.[/QUOTE]

Looks like she was wearing some really tight jeans and took them off just before they took that picture.

I like Daniel Bryan and all, but I'm getting tired of seeing him kick 50 times a match and do pretty much nothing else.

[quote name='gareman']Thats what I thought. Is that really worthy of an apology?[/QUOTE]
It should be, it was a terrible analogy to make. "This wrestler is similar to a guy who allegedly assaulted a woman in a hotel room, unstoppable."

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I like Daniel Bryan and all, but I'm getting tired of seeing him kick 50 times a match and do pretty much nothing else.[/QUOTE]

But he can't yell "Yes!" EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. if he does other moves (of which he has many). There are t-shirts to sell, man!

Raw tonight wasn't terrible, but just nothing held my interest. It seems like some matches got some good time, but I just didn't care. I was only interested in what Punk was going to do. He started out strong with that promo, but all of that was nearly undone when he was explaining himself to Cena backstage. I think I might have to tap out of watching the shows live and just watch the "WWE Raw in roughly 5 minutes" videos and then YouTube clips of stuff that actually get good remarks.

Oh, and did they really go three hours without a singles Divas match? Wow.

I'm thinking that RAW will go back to two hours within three months if tonight is any indication. People aren't going to sit through three hours of this every week. Heck I found myself turning the TV off right at the start of the third hour. Yeah I don't mind the occasional three hour show when its important. But every week? Sorry but this is bound for failure much like WCW's attempt of doing those three hour editions of Nitro back in the day.

I swear also there had to have been at least 20-25 minutes of video packages alone in the first two hours. Most of which felt like HHH/Lesnar being shoved down my throat. Yeah like I'm going to shell out money for that shit fest on PPV.

I was kind of surprised at how long the Bryan/Sheamus match went. And I loved the goat picture from the ink blots. That was pretty solid.

[quote name='gareman']Thats what I thought. Is that really worthy of an apology?[/QUOTE]

Nope. But WWE is so desperate to be mentioned by the mainstream media that they'll take unexpected incidents and loudly "report on them" or "apologize." Same thing they did with the fire that broke out. Was absolutely nothing special and it was easily handled, but WWE is immediately sending out press releases and replaying it 4 times during their show while making shitty puns they hope will be used in headlines ("Raw is hot tonight!"). Shit is straight up pathetic.

Last night was one of those where I look at the clock, realize it's only half over, and go do something else. It wasn't even a particularly awful show, but I just can't handle 3 hours of this shit.

They must've shown the HHH/Lesnar package four times last night. The matches they did have were pretty solid. Bryan/Sheamus and the tag team match were both fantastic.. but man, those recap packages..

Creative is still getting used to it, maybe there will be more solid matches instead of more video packages.

Ah, who am I kidding.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Sorry but this is bound for failure much like WCW's attempt of doing those three hour editions of Nitro back in the day..[/QUOTE]

What? 3 hour Nitros were fucking awesome, man. Tons of cruiser/lucha action. How else would I get my fix of La Parka & Psychosis vs. El Dandy & Ciclope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back