The RJ MacReady is Nick Suttner is Dick Buttner is Banana Man OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']I think I just accidently took 4 bynadrill, vs. 2. Oops.[/QUOTE]

If you take 12 the magical mushroom man from the clouds visits you.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:eek:(

Half the fun of all these raunchy comedies is the eye candy.[/quote]I thought Miri was beautiful. :oops:

Wait, so you can open a lock by using a key and tapping on the key with something?
Something they just showed on the local news. They called it "lock bumping" i think.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Budge, want to know what your boobie prize was going to be?[/quote]

Sure, what were all the prizes gonna be?

Door one was going to be ICO, door two was going to be The Darkness and door three was either going to be a bootleg copy of Quake 4 for the PC or a boxed Alone in the Dark on 3" disks.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Door one was going to be ICO, door two was going to be The Darkness and door three was either going to be a bootleg copy of Quake 4 for the PC or the a boxed Alone in the Dark on 3" disks.[/quote]

:lol: Actually all of those prizes are super sweet.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I think I just accidently took 4 bynadrill, vs. 2. Oops.[/quote]

well, technically people can take 1mg/lb in the event of severe allergic reactions such as peanut or bee stings. So, as long as you're over 100lbs, you should be alright. you'll just sleep like a rock. and have a wicked benadryl hangover.

[quote name='prmononoke']I loved Zack and Miri. Definitely his most mature film since Chasing Amy.[/quote]

i agree. that's almost exactly what i said to frosty when we were leaving the movie theater. you can tell smith is growing as a writer.

Actually, I take Benadryl for my allergies and it doesn't make me drowsy at all. However, I have a friend who claims that if he takes some he will be fast asleep within 10 minutes no matter what time of day.

EDIT: I was having a hard time finding somewhere to watch it Bioshocked, apparently I wasn't seeing Temp's post showing that I could just watch it on Youtube.

[quote name='Chika']well, technically people can take 1mg/lb in the event of severe allergic reactions such as peanut or bee stings. So, as long as you're over 100lbs, you should be alright. you'll just sleep like a rock. and have a wicked benadryl hangover.[/quote]

I used to take 4 a night to sleep. Quit taking them for a year, now the affect me a lot. But yeah, I might have just taken 2, I'm honestly not sure.

I hate benadryl hangover's though.:cry:

[quote name='crystalklear64']hey do i choose points or referral account for yf360?[/quote]

Well, you probably want points. Unless you think you can easily get 2 people to sign up under you for every game.

Also, DarthPuma = Drug Addict. ;)

Ok I signed up and for some reason I'm making progress towards the game Jericho. How do I get that shit off of there and put up a decent game instead?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Ok I signed up and for some reason I'm making progress towards the game Jericho. How do I get that shit off of there and put up a decent game instead?[/quote]

There should be a tab that says rewards or something... click on that and then choose whatever you want.

Ok so far so good!

Now, does anyone know of a good light on resources calendar that I can rig up, automatically starts and shit, to remind me of the day I need to cancel these things?

[quote name='Rocko']Pencil and paper. Tape/staple/glue to wall.

Or put it in a day planner.[/quote]

This. I wrote all that down on paper and taped in on my desk where I know I wouldn't forget.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Ok so far so good!

Now, does anyone know of a good light on resources calendar that I can rig up, automatically starts and shit, to remind me of the day I need to cancel these things?[/quote]

Oooh! Oooh! Google Calendar! Or an Excel Spreadsheet!

[quote name='Rocko']Pencil and paper. Tape/staple/glue to wall.

Or put it in a day planner.[/quote]

Or that!!!

If I put anything on my wall/desk, it'll be gone by tomorrow. I can't stand having papers not in a folder or something/having my walls look cluttered. Massive neat freak here.

As an example of how bad this is, I used to have a tally sheet on my desk with how much my roommate owes me for rent/util and now I have no idea where that is, and the amount I am owed is no small sum. It is lost in a random folder, cuz while I may care about neatness, I am the opposite of organized.

I need some annoying shit that will pop-up and interrupt what I'm doing. If its a file or something, I'll just forget about it.

[quote name='lordwow']You took them as a sleeping pill?[/quote]

Half to help with my allergies, half to help me sleep.

Ugh, my head hurts like a bitch.

I can't wait for my birthday. I've got to find a car. Found an awesome Liberty in town, but it had wayyy to many miles. Haven't found another one as cool yet.

Sold of the the PS2 network adapters. They've gone down a bit, but I still got $34, which is more than double what I paid. Hopefully the other sells and I'll pick up that AC/DC track pack basically for free.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Sorry about tonight chika/frost, mangy and Jake.
Some friends came over and so I couldn't play.[/quote]
I wasn't really in the mood anyway, been tired all day.

Hey corrosive, that thing is perfect. Sits transparent as I want on my desktop, and when the alarm goes off if pops-up over the top of everything you are doing.

Anyone curious, heres what it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back