The RJ MacReady is Nick Suttner is Dick Buttner is Banana Man OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack & Miri was awesome! Haven't laughed so hard in a long while.

Simpsons Treehouse of Horror XIX was not that great...only the last 2 short stories were enjoyable...sadly the Transformers one was the stupidest.

just finished watching the Dead Space movie on Encore. Not bad, but predictable since I beat the game nearly twice...still not bad, but nothing much else but a gory animated prep for the game. (those chainsaws definitely needed to be in the game...they're awesome)

I'm with those that agree the animated comics had alot more to offer.

And yeah that's the way the camera works Temp, you'll get used to it. It makes it easier to read all the In game menus and information.

Oh I see now.

Its one of those stupid sites that fail to differentiate between your shipping and billing address. It just uses your shipping address for both. So, since the address I want it shipped to is not the one on my card, it fails.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Zack & Miri was awesome! Haven't laughed so hard in a long while.
[/QUOTE]

fuck. I was actually looking forward to it. Guess I can save money and pass on it now. I need to go see Rocknrolla now.

That is the truf.

How long does someone have on ebay before the have to pay you? This guy bought my network adapter on Friday and he still hasn't paid up.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning everyone. I'm posting from the past.
[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I'm posting from one hour in the future.

[quote name='munch']I'm with bulge! We may be pudgy, but our girth will overcome your numbers.[/QUOTE]

how do you know about budge's girth?

[quote name='Moxio']I am up so early I am going to scream![/quote]

You anit never lied.

I have been working a gig that I have to get up at 4:45 am everyday. I finally get a day off and what happens? I faaacking wake up at 5 :30am with that sense of "oh shit I am late."

So lame.

I didn't think black people could wake up before 10AM. Isn't that the time when their body says, "Wake up! I need some red drink!"

Hey is there a wiki or an artcile anyone could link to the whole GH vs RB Harmonix, actavision ordeal.

What the hell happened with that?

By the way I need sublime and 311 in rock band ASAP.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey is there a wiki or an artcile anyone could link to the whole GH vs RB Harmonix, actavision ordeal.

By the way I need sublime and 311 in rock band ASAP.[/QUOTE]

I would love to have a 311 pack on RB. Every time I play a good song on GH:WT I say to myself, man, I wish this was on Rock Band.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey is there a wiki or an artcile anyone could link to the whole GH vs RB Harmonix, actavision ordeal.

By the way I need sublime and 311 in rock band ASAP.[/QUOTE]Get Gitaroo Hero World Tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back