The Steam Deal Thread V6. We're all pumped for CAG 3.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V6! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

With the V6 Thread, we're trying a slight formatting change. We used to list every possible Steam deal in the OP, but they change too frequently for anyone to keep up with (even in the Wiki format). So now, we'll leave regular minor sales out of the OP. This post will keep track of major sales (Winter sale, etc.), Steam deals available through other sellers (like Amazon), Preorder deals, and Group Buys.

I would still greatly appreciate help from you folks at home in keeping this smaller-scale OP up-to-date. This is a Wiki post so anyone can contribute. Wiki instructions:
Thanks for your help! If you notice a sale has ended, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see something does need to be added, then kindly add it to the list.

Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.

Steam Sales - Updated 1/22

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Preorder Deals - Updated 1/10
Group Buy Deals - Updated 1/9/13

Free Stuff - List needs updating with F2P games!
There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

Steam's explanation and list of Steam-activatable keys

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

• The Ball (bought @D2D, tested by voken)
  • Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon, tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dr Sasquatch']Seems a few people are picking up DA:O:UE:OMGSUBTITLES, so I will recommend this mod:

http://modsreloaded.com/skip-the-fade

Normally, I would never ever ever recommend a mod that skips a chunk of a game, especially for the first playthrough, but I found this part of the game to be such a huge slog, and it completely killed all the enthusiasm I had for my playthrough, which was otherwise a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

LOL The first time I played, I also recall being really annoyed with that part of the game because you were sort of locked in to that area.

But still, just a really fun game and now that we're talking about it, I kind of want to grab that UE (I played on console) so I can play the game again with mods.

[quote name='starscream1101']
Is Dragon Age 2 worth avoiding if I enjoy the first? I know it's Origin and I'll hate signing up for another service. I'm pretty lazy and like everything in one spot (not a true CAG)...I repurchased some games I had back on DirectDrive along time ago...recently that were cheap haha[/QUOTE]

It depends. Some loved DA2 and some hated DA2. My impression is that the characters remain pretty interesting, but I didn't care for my own character the way I did in DAO, which took a whole lot away from my enjoyment of these types of EA RPG games. I also was very dissatisfied with how DA2 ends. But it wasn't a bad game by any means. But there's also no way I'm replaying DA2.

Oh, and they also simplified the conversation tree system in DA2 from DAO by a lot, which I really, really hated.

[quote name='Dr Sasquatch']This is exactly how I feel about the TV show compared to the comics. Though it does have some moments of greatness.

I played about ten minutes of The Walking Dead game and plan to maybe get back to it sometime.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly why I won't read the comics, even though I am being really impatient for the rest of Season 3 to start.

[quote name='Dr Sasquatch']This is exactly how I feel about the TV show compared to the comics. Though it does have some moments of greatness.

I played about ten minutes of The Walking Dead game and plan to maybe get back to it sometime.[/QUOTE]

The show just can't be as brutal as the comics. No matter where they take it, they'll never be able to show
Michonne being brutally raped by The Governer and Michonne cutting his dick off in revenge
or
Laurie and the Baby being shot and killed by the Governer
, no matter how "edgey" the show wants to be, it can't be that fucked up.

[quote name='starscream1101']Is Dragon Age 2 worth avoiding if I enjoy the first?[/QUOTE]
It's a very different game. Different combat, different dialogue (ME-style wheel rather than picking an actual phrase), different customization, different feel. I dropped it after a while because it wasn't connecting to me and it felt like some other fantasy game with DA elements shoved into it to make it a "Dragon Age" game.

Also (spoilers for both games)
I hated Anders and my favorite moment from DA: Awakenings was when he caught an arrow through the neck at the end. Having him just appear in ret-con fashion without explanation was reason enough for me to hate the game.

[quote name='starscream1101']Is Dragon Age 2 worth avoiding if I enjoy the first? I know it's Origin and I'll hate signing up for another service. I'm pretty lazy and like everything in one spot (not a true CAG)...I repurchased some games I had back on DirectDrive along time ago...recently that were cheap haha[/QUOTE]

Dragon Age 2 isn't really worth playing, add in dealing with Origin, and you're better off skipping it.

The combat is flashy and uninteresting, team members can no longer equip unique items, and you'll visit the same exact areas over and over again. The story doesn't even continue from DA:O, so you won't get answers about Morgan or your character, either.

[quote name='Broken Cage']The show just can't be as brutal as the comics. No matter where they take it, they'll never be able to show
Michonne being brutally raped by The Governer and Michonne cutting his dick off in revenge
or
, no matter how "edgey" the show wants to be, it can't be that fucked up.[/QUOTE]

Jesus...now I have to figure out how to read the comics graphic novels...in Korea...is this something I can simply order on Amazon?

Edit: yes it is....I'm drunk sorry for the stupid questions :D

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-D...1356283766&sr=8-1&keywords=Walking+Dead+comic

[quote name='bob_793']
ENCHANTING? ENCHANTING!!!!!!!!!!! the most memorable part for me...[/QUOTE]

LOL I remember that kid! I played through the entire game on the xbox debating about PC version now.

[quote name='starscream1101']
Is Dragon Age 2 worth avoiding if I enjoy the first? I know it's Origin and I'll hate signing up for another service. I'm pretty lazy and like everything in one spot (not a true CAG)...I repurchased some games I had back on DirectDrive along time ago...recently that were cheap haha[/QUOTE]

I'm sure some people will say there's some good aspects of it and that's fine and they are entitled to their own opinion but personally I thought it sucked donkey balls and I hated almost everything about it.

It's also very obviously designed as a console style game (but they don't enable controllers because they don't want to ruin the integrity of it or some nonsense) whereas Origins is very obviously designed as a PC game.

If you simply must have it then erase DAO from your mind completely and try to go into it as a blank slate pretending it's some new game from another series you never heard of. It might as well be.

DA2 in my opinion is just the poster child for the decline of Bioware. It is to this era what Ultima 8 was to the 90s. Of course EA was involved with both trainwrecks.

/RPGnerd(somewhat muted)rage rant

[quote name='starscream1101']Jesus...now I have to figure out how to read the comics graphic novels...in Korea...is this something I can simply order on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

You can buy the books on Amazon in the US. I have no idea about Korea.

[quote name='Syntax Error']*
Really, I imagine they listened to their accountants and decided that game give-aways and coupons weren't actually adding to the bottom line. You could have a thousand anti-contest banshees wailing and Valve wouldn't care if the contests were upping profits any significant percent.
[/QUOTE]

True, but letting people buy games with the ability to win free games by playing them (even if it was World Basketball Manager 2010) was a good marketing strategy. We all feel less compelled to buy now because there is no reward in it; the want this year is more arbitrary, whereas last year's sale was more immediate due to the promise of winning something good.

The only thing they did wrong last year was not address the rampant abuse. There had to be something they could have done to prevent it.

I'll probably grab DAOUE, with the DLC/expansion not being DA2 quality from what everyone is saying.

Also, from when I played it on my dirty console, Shale was awesome.

[quote name='kiwimonster']LOL I remember that kid! I played through the entire game on the xbox debating about PC version now.[/QUOTE]

I think the PC combat system is unique enough from the Xbox version to go for it. Especially since you can play through the campaign in a completely different way. I played a bastard Rogue on the Xbox, I'm playing a saintly Warrior on the PC now.

[quote name='Motoki']That Morrigan one is basically blablabla random people I don't care about blablabla reused areas, ohai Morrigan! THE END.[/quote]
It did have my favorite DLC moment in the series
The elf chick interrupting the climatic meeting with Morrigan to whisper "Ask her about my book!" :lol:

if you have the base the DLC is not really worth it unless you are an absolute completionist.
I'd say if you've PLAYED the base, it's not worth it unless you just want to do the extra-curricular content. If you haven't played the base game, I think the "in game" content is worth doing, but not worth starting all over just to play it.

[quote name='Broken Cage']The show just can't be as brutal as the comics. No matter where they take it, they'll never be able to show
or
, no matter how "edgey" the show wants to be, it can't be that fucked up.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That scene where
Michonne goes to get revenge on The Governer makes almost no sense in the show.
That said, I do like
that they are doing things a little differently, so I am never really sure what is going to happen.
But I really hope
they cut off Rick's hand.

[quote name='Motoki']It is showing $7.49 for me. This is in the US.[/QUOTE]
Hence why I said price-jacked rather than calling it a bad deal. ;) I'm not in the US.

[quote name='Blade']True, but letting people buy games with the ability to win free games by playing them (even if it was World Basketball Manager 2010) was a good marketing strategy. We all feel less compelled to buy now because there is no reward in it; the want this year is more arbitrary, whereas last year's sale was more immediate due to the promise of winning something good.[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing sales from the 2012 Summer Sale were strong enough without the events that Valve said "not worth it" when planning this sale.

A minor thing some people noticed which also detracts from the "Big Event" feel -- the background is now some generic wintery thing rather than a narrative about the little Steam cartoon guys.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Stalker is much more gritty and "realistic" without the Fallout franchise's quirky retro-future kitsch and occasional goofy characters. It has the same "Soviet" bleakness from Metro 2033 or Cryostasis. You go through it largely alone, never make friends and there's only a mild RPG element to it. Stalker is really more FPS than RPG; you have some missions and "conversations" (with almost no dialogue options) and can join a faction but no skill points, karma, extended dialogue, NPC allies or other traditional RPG mechanics.

They're two very different games within the same broader genre.[/QUOTE]

Ahh okay thanks. I'll look more into it.

[quote name='Detruire']Hence why I said price-jacked rather than calling it a bad deal. ;) I'm not in the US.[/QUOTE]

Where is this? In steam? All this talk of DAO is bringing back all these great memories that I now want the ultimate edition.

Yeah, Shale was a tank.

[quote name='Motoki']I'm sure some people will say there's some good aspects of it and that's fine and they are entitled to their own opinion but personally I thought it sucked donkey balls and I hated almost everything about it.[/QUOTE]

To counter that opinion, I'll say that I thought Dragon Age 2 was good and that in my opinion the expansion for Dragon Age Awakening is far worse. To me, Dragon Age 2's biggest problem is the repeated maps.

Everyone has their own opinions though, so you're better off just trying it for yourself.

[quote name='Detruire']Ah, DA:O UE. I've been wanting that for quite a while, but they've still got it price-jacked to $12.5 :bomb:[/QUOTE]

If you need help with region pricing I'd gladly buy it and sell it back to you at cost. I am in the US.

[quote name='Broken Cage']You can buy the books on Amazon in the US. I have no idea about Korea.[/QUOTE]

Already placed my order for the first set. I'm stationed in Korea...a huge Amazon shopper here :D

[quote name='Detruire']Hence why I said price-jacked rather than calling it a bad deal. ;) I'm not in the US.[/QUOTE]

I can gift it to you if you can send me cash via paypal.

[quote name='Motoki']I'm sure some people will say there's some good aspects of it and that's fine and they are entitled to their own opinion but personally I thought it sucked donkey balls and I hated almost everything about it.

It's also very obviously designed as a console style game (but they don't enable controllers because they don't want to ruin the integrity of it or some nonsense) whereas Origins is very obviously designed as a PC game.

If you simply must have it then erase DAO from your mind completely and try to go into it as a blank slate pretending it's some new game from another series you never heard of. It might as well be.

DA2 in my opinion is just the poster child for the decline of Bioware. It is to this era what Ultima 8 was to the 90s. Of course EA was involved with both trainwrecks.

/RPGnerd(somewhat muted)rage rant[/QUOTE]

What about Ultima 9 Ascension...?

[quote name='Jon7']To counter that opinion, I'll say that I thought Dragon Age 2 was good and that in my opinion the expansion for Dragon Age Awakening is far worse. To me, Dragon Age 2's biggest problem is the repeated maps.

Everyone has their own opinions though, so you're better off just trying it for yourself.[/QUOTE]

That's mostly what I heard in the past...that DA2 was basically a copy of DA1 since they just re-skinned the maps or whatever...

[quote name='Syntax Error']
Also (spoilers for both games)
I hated Anders and my favorite moment from DA: Awakenings was when he caught an arrow through the neck at the end. Having him just appear in ret-con fashion without explanation was reason enough for me to hate the game.
[/QUOTE]

I threw his ass in jail as soon as I met him in Awakenings and didn't look back. Unfortunately, he comes back in DA2 no matter what you do.

Bioware gets their favorite characters that they think or cool or witty or whatever and just won't let go of them. It didn't bother me so much in Origins because I liked most of those characters but the ones in DA2 just have this snarky sarcastic we're so cool style that really yanks my chain. I don't know why I just find almost all the characters in that game offputting.

Except for Avaline. If I could play Avaline's Quest I would.

[quote name='plft']I'll probably grab DAOUE, with the DLC/expansion not being DA2 quality from what everyone is saying.

Also, from when I played it on my dirty console, Shale was awesome.[/QUOTE]

Shale was the shit. I loved Shale. I won't give away the big Shale reveal but I was shocked! :shock:

To whoever plays the game for the first time now make sure you tale Shale with you to the Dwarf underworld.

Thing is, Shale was sarcastic too but that sarcastic I think worked and I liked. Anders, not so much. I didn't even care for Varric much either though most other people seem taken with him. Also didn't care for Isabella and her 'I like big boats, I cannot lie' :roll:

Yeah DA2, not really my game.

[quote name='kidrocklive']Ahh okay thanks. I'll look more into it.[/QUOTE]
If you decide to buy it, I recommend the Complete mod. Makes the game look a lot nicer, fixes a bunch of bugs and AI problems, etc without really affecting the core game. I know others have stronger opinions about modding games the first time around but I think it's worth it. I played about five hours of SoC with a "clean" game, then restarted with the mod and enjoyed it a lot more.

You can tell DA:O is worth buying because you can hijack any thread anywhere by bringing it up :applause:

There's probably forums about body work mods on sports cars I could derail by asking about whether Leliana is better with ranged or with melee.

Why does steam even bother putting flash deals games if not all of them are not 75% off or more? Sheesh! It just creates waste and dissapointed buyers. And why did the walking dead win? Its has been on sale at 50% a lot of times isnt it? They could have just put it as a daily deal instead of a community vote.

[quote name='Botcher']They're all great games in their own right. I prefer CoP myself though; with all of the needed mods. I believe the fan favorite is SoC though... I'm not 100% certain.[/QUOTE]

IMHO...
STALKER: COP > STALKER: SOC > STALKER: Clear Sky.

COP is way less buggy & has way less issues than the other two.
SOC was buggy out-the-gate.
Clear Sky felt like a "SOC Remix" with a few new areas, most areas have things repositioned/recycled, etc.

Regardless - awesome series.

[quote name='starscream1101']That's mostly what I heard in the past...that DA2 was basically a copy of DA1 since they just re-skinned the maps or whatever...[/QUOTE]

The maps are completely new in DA2, it's just the fact that they reuse them over and over again for several quests to the point where you'll memorize the layouts completely. I don't know if you ever played Oblivion, but it's like how they kept reusing the same caves in that.

[quote name='starscream1101']Jesus...now I have to figure out how to read the comics graphic novels...in Korea...is this something I can simply order on Amazon?

Edit: yes it is....I'm drunk sorry for the stupid questions :D

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-D...1356283766&sr=8-1&keywords=Walking+Dead+comic[/QUOTE]

You almost had me buying it, until I realized that they're still releasing it... I thought the comic was already done. I'll get it eventually.

[quote name='Jon7']The maps are completely new in DA2, it's just the fact that they reuse them over and over again for several quests to the point where you'll memorize the layouts completely. I don't know if you ever played Oblivion, but it's like how they kept reusing the same caves in that.[/QUOTE]

THIS.

I actually liked DA2 - but yeah, it's NOWHERE EVEN CLOSE to the level of amazing-ness that DAO has going on. I think that's why so many have such a negative reaction to DA2.

You're comparing DAO (one of the best strategic-RPG's ever made) to DA2 (just another good RPG).

For every step step DA2 takes forward (Junk category, better UI, better Inventory system, Rogue character class is much more unique this time around)...
...it takes NUMEROUS steps backwards (A LOT of recycled areas, faster combat, nowhere as customizable for equipment of party members, lack of overhead tactical cam, game is WAY less tactical, story lacks the epic feel the original had, decisions by the end don't feel anywhere as important as in DAO).

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Why does steam even bother putting flash deals games if not all of them are not 75% off or more? Sheesh! It just creates waste and dissapointed buyers. And why did the walking dead win? Its has been on sale at 50% a lot of times isnt it? They could have just put it as a daily deal instead of a community vote.[/QUOTE]

Because some games are recently released? Because Steam doesn't feel the need to do loss leaders to attract customers? Because not everyone waits until it is 75% off to play a game?

I can't really sit here and say I'm disappointed when there isn't a whole lot that I want on Steam that I don't already own.

Think I'll pass yet again on DA Ultimate edition. I'm still working on the vanilla version and still don't know if 7.50 is worth it to upgrade.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Has anyone tried the ipad version of the walking dead? Deciding on if want to get the pc version or not[/QUOTE]
I own it on iPad. I like it, dragging to move sorta gets old but its not really detrimental. Attacking and defending is much easier since all you have to do is tap the screen or swipe

Haven't played the PC version, did play it on PS3 for a chapter and hated moving the cursor to the designated hit spots.

[quote name='wuxbustah8']You almost had me buying it, until I realized that they're still releasing it... I thought the comic was already done. I'll get it eventually.[/QUOTE]

The Walking Dead Compendium will get you to where they'll be at the end of this current season. Things like
the prison
and
The Governer
are right out of the final storyline of the Compendium.

[quote name='Frithsblessing']That game was a frustrating journey. I went into it expecting a fun little match 3 game and it ended up being a cute version of hell. I forget how to respec the lantern, but I had to have fire up to a certain level, but not too far. And, I also needed health regen or poison ward to beat the final boss.[/QUOTE]

I can definitely tell that the game is going to get very challenging, very quickly. I'm still on the first chapter levels and can only take doing so many levels in a row before I feel mentally exhausted, and need to take a break. Thanks for the tips though! I'll keep them in mind as I continue.

[quote name='Broken Cage']The Walking Dead Compendium will get you to where they'll be at the end of this current season. Things like
the prison
and
The Governer
are right out of the final storyline of the Compendium.[/QUOTE]

Decisions, decisions.... might pickup the second compedium to which I'm assuming will start pretty much where we're at now in the TV show.

[quote name='Drizzt']I can definitely tell that the game is going to get very challenging, very quickly. I'm still on the first chapter levels and can only take doing so many levels in a row before I feel mentally exhausted, and need to take a break. Thanks for the tips though! I'll keep them in mind as I continue.[/QUOTE]

I decided to play it on hard, and I wonder if that's a smart decision. I'm stuck at around level 30 right now.

[quote name='MC Kage']If there is still an online community for Vegas 1, I definitely recommend it. The campaign is a pretty good challenge as well but it's short.

Glad to see the GTA Pack back![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Vegas 1 vote on confidence! I picked it up. At $2.50 it's easy to give liked AAA titles a try.

[quote name='chapnis']Hopefully the sale picks up toward Christmas, these shitty deals are getting me down. Such is the life of a CAG.[/QUOTE]

I wonder why I even bother to get out of bed in the morning anymore.

[quote name='Corpekata']Thats sorta my point. Every sale is always the worst sale. Until the next.

I will agree though that this day has been lame. Though that Dawn of War 2 pack is one of the best values ever on Steam. I just imagine a lot of frequent sale hunters own too much of it by now.[/QUOTE]

DoW back. A few old Clancy titles I knew would be on sale again.

[quote name='CronO_O']To the people complaining about deals stop buying games every sale. Come back in a year and you will be happy :p[/QUOTE]

For you the war thread is over. ^_~

[quote name='aShufflinZombie']I realize this not nessecarily a Steam question but what does everyone think about Diablo 3 for 30 bucks?[/QUOTE]

I'll buck the trend here. While it's been $10 (TRU closeout & M$ freak sale) I think the chances of seeing it sub-$30 in the next 11 months are quite slim. Blizzard games rarely go on sale, though the 50% Diablo 3 is quite strange so soon. WoW:MoP also hit 50% off in less than two months from release -- very strange, but I'll chalk that up to sliding WoW subscriptions. If you want to play it and $30 is palatable for you, I say go for it. Either way I would also recommend that you pickup and try Torchlight 2 ($10 on sale, $7.50 in a 4-pack). There are digital download price trackers in my sig.

[quote name='Esmith08']Picked up The Walking Dead for 25% off. I didn't want to pay $25.00 for it, but for a little over $18? Yeah, that works. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I smell console player. In PC digital downloads, 50% is is disappointing, 75% is usually the bite point.

[quote name='SpecialK7225']I've had my eye on some games in the Tom Clancy pack, but I really only want to get one, maybe two games from it at most. Would Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 be good choices?
Also.
Magic 2013 -50%
Bastion -75%
Wargame: European Escalation -75%
are the next community choice votes. meh.
[/QUOTE]

Rainbow Six 3, Vegas 1, & Vegas 2 have all been recommended to me. Might need to invoke some Win 7 compatibility settings in Vegas 1 (and maybe 3).

[quote name='plft']Wasn't Stalker already at 75%, or was that due to my loyalty promo.[/QUOTE]

Loyalty. I can't figure, I haven't even added a stalker to my steam yet.

[quote name='Motoki']What? People don't agree with the majority? The horrors! :p[/QUOTE]

And that's why we have rendition programs -- to create a harmonious society.

[quote name='KaOTiK']I feel this is the worse Steam sale yet as well, and not because I own 90% of what has been on sale
, I don't let that influence how good the sale still is to me. My problem is the discounts. Games that we have seen for 75% off before are going for 66% off, and instead of something going for at least 66-75% off we are seeing 50% off for some stuff (Fly'N being a prime example of something that would/should have been cheaper).

I noticed this a little bit in the Summer Sale but thought it was isolated to just EA games as they went from the normal 75% off to 70% off during that sale, but now it seems nearly everything is creeping up in price.
[/QUOTE]

I get excited/happy when CAGs get the discounts they want on the games they want (even though I have/don't want). Apart from the surprise DoW pack (that people weren't anticipating) there hasn't been anything of the sort.

[quote name='Syntax Error']No, it's lackluster. Also the elimination of the contests and lengthening the flash sales to 12 hours a pop means there's very little "event" feel it any longer.
It's just sort of another sale.

I know a lot of people complained about previous aspects of the sale and I won't judge whether or not Steam should have listened to Person A or Person B*. The net result regardless is a more sterile event.

Really, I imagine they listened to their accountants and decided that game give-aways and coupons weren't actually adding to the bottom line. You could have a thousand anti-contest banshees wailing and Valve wouldn't care if the contests were upping profits any significant percent.
[/QUOTE]

I like the longer flash sales. They just didn't compensate by adding more sales slots per round. Number of dailies is starkly down too.

Yay, SR3 DLC for me today! This is what I've been waiting for :p

I'm getting the season pass for the extra missions, but is there any of the other DLC I should look at getting?

EDIT: Eh, I'll just buy the Full Package. for $7.49 that's probably the better deal and I get all the DLC.

[quote name='Genocidal']Are there really only 5 deals today, or is Steam glitching out for me?

Decent deals on Portal, SR3, and SSF4, but nothing for me.[/QUOTE]
There is six, Steam is glitching.

Nothing for me, as I own Portal, SR3, SSF4. The rest I either don't want or are too expensive.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I own it on iPad. I like it, dragging to move sorta gets old but its not really detrimental. Attacking and defending is much easier since all you have to do is tap the screen or swipe

Haven't played the PC version, did play it on PS3 for a chapter and hated moving the cursor to the designated hit spots.[/QUOTE]

Alright cool. Thanks

Anno 2070 - $19.99 (60% off)
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $12.49 (50% off)
Portal Franchise - $6.24 (75% off)
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - $24.99 (50% off)
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Complete Pack - $13.49 (75% off)
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $7.49 (75% off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back