The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Honest question: can you define, concisely and exactly, what a video game is?

And having done that, expand on how the above media are not, by that definition, games?

EDIT: Sorry guys, I broke it. I forgot about the quoting Youtube embed bug. That's still not fixed? I remember that first popping up in one of the old Kmartgamer threads of yore.[/QUOTE]

Engaging with Mooby on this deep a level is a mistake.

[quote name='Mooby']Simple: I don't sully myself by owning a console~[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='Idiotekque']Have fun spending hundreds for under 5 "must have" exclusives, maybe 3 of which will be worthwhile. :)

Please leave your "Cheap Ass" badges in the box over there when you do.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='io']Yes, people, I just deleted a post. It was necessary and I don't need to say why as the person who wrote should have known better. Suffice to say it was way off topic and offensive.

I'm too busy, you know, playing a game right now to see if there is more that needs to go - will do that later.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='io']THIS is why we usually don't explain. I don't want to get into it with you about every little thing.[/QUOTE]

That it was only a single post delete and that there was some level of engagement afterwards leaves me completely satisfied.

[quote name='cjenvy']is the extra dlc worth the extra 2 dollars?[/QUOTE]

I mean... I guess you could cheap out... if you want to force your horse out into the battlefield unarmored...

No. It's not worth 2 dollars. The main two expansions come with the regular GOTY and the deluxe stuff is fairly minor.

[quote name='cjenvy']is the extra dlc worth the extra 2 dollars?[/QUOTE]

The big expansion packs (Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles) are included in the GotY for $6.79

The GotY "Deluxe" additionally includes:

• Fighters Stronghold
  • Spell Tome Treasures
  • Vile Lair
  • Mehrune's Razor
  • The Thieves Den
  • Wizards Tower
  • Orrery
  • Horse Armor Pack

Which is basically new class-based areas (Fighters Stronghold, Vile Lair, Thieves Den, Wizards Tower, Orrery) a new quest (Mehrune's Razor) and other misc things (Spell Tome Treasures, Horse Armor)

The game can easily be enjoyed for 40+ hours without these things.

[quote name='Eldredpe']I mean... I guess you could cheap out... if you want to force your horse out into the battlefield unarmored...

No. It's not worth 2 dollars. The main two expansions come with the regular GOTY and the deluxe stuff is fairly minor.
[/QUOTE]

osha_cowboy.jpg

Has Oblivion ever been cheaper than this in other Steam/GreenManGaming/Amazon sales? I don't necessarily need it right now as I have a pretty big backlog on Steam, but if it's a good deal I'd like to add it to my collection.

[quote name='Rollinstone12']Has Oblivion ever been cheaper than this in other Steam/GreenManGaming/Amazon sales? I don't necessarily need it right now as I have a pretty big backlog on Steam, but if it's a good deal I'd like to add it to my collection.[/QUOTE]

$6.24, price trackers in my sig.

I'd also highly recommend, Enhanced Steam by our very own Jshackles.

[quote name='Rollinstone12']Has Oblivion ever been cheaper than this in other Steam/GreenManGaming/Amazon sales? I don't necessarily need it right now as I have a pretty big backlog on Steam, but if it's a good deal I'd like to add it to my collection.[/QUOTE]

NobYmlz.png

Yes it's been $4.99 before.

Check out Enhanced Steam in my signature. :)

if you used enhanced steam you would know its cheapest price has been 5

Thank you for showing me enhanced Steam, I will trying this out. I'm fairly new to Steam lately since I just got a new gaming laptop not long ago. My gaming has been primarily on 360.

[quote name='cjenvy']hey jshackles was enhanced steam down yesterday?[/QUOTE]

Both the website and plugin should have been working fine yesterday. I was busy adding new features. :cool:

PM me with what you were experiencing (don't want to crowd the Steam thread with Enhanced Steam stuff) and I'll take a look at it or let you know what I think.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']don't mention it;)

what am I being thanked for *insert sexual answer here*:whistle2:k
[/QUOTE]
That guy LOVES the OP being updated, like more than anyone. It and the title changes are appreciated by me as well.

[quote name='spoderman']Steambox seems pointless to me. Wasn't it rumored to be $1,000+?[/QUOTE]

The "high end" Piston model was about that cost, but it couldn't fit any standard PC parts and the GPU was quite low for $1000. I'm with Ashes, that Steambox is aiming to be at console performance and cost, probably something like the X51.

[quote name='cjenvy']it was just not there when accessing the steam site that's all[/QUOTE]

Ive seen this happen before too, usually I just refresh the page and then it pops up all its info again

[quote name='cjenvy']it was just not there when accessing the steam site that's all[/QUOTE]

Sometimes the Steam web API goes offline (Valve's server) and that causes Enhanced Steam to stop working properly. Enhanced Steam uses the web API to determine which games you own, what is on your wishlist, and what is in your inventory (coupons, gifts, etc). So it was probably that.

[quote name='ezelkow1']Ive seen this happen before too, usually I just refresh the page and then it pops up all its info again[/QUOTE]

ditto, it's kinda weird, but usually it happens when I'm not signed in. Either way it's an awesome plugin/extension, especially for CAGs out to get the best deal (or maybe it's to know someone else didn't get a better one;)):applause:

I do want, and still don't own, both Morrowind and Oblivion on Steam. I passed on Morrowind's deal and I'll pass on Oblivion's deal today in hopes they drop even further on the Steam Summer Sale.

EDIT: I was just scanning my inventory and noticed one of my coupons(25% off The Bridge) from crafting a badge expired on May 31st, 2013. The problem is that it is still there. It is tagged as Not Tradable and Not Marketable and there doesn't seem to be any option or button to delete it. It's just stuck there. Anyone have any clue as to how to get rid of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because my first Elder Scrolls game was Skyrim, I don't feel able to go back in time and play Morrowind or Oblivion. I just loved Skyrim so much. Anything lesser...would be lesser.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Because my first Elder Scrolls game was Skyrim, I don't feel able to go back in time and play Morrowind or Oblivion. I just loved Skyrim so much. Anything lesser...would be lesser.[/QUOTE]
Oblivion really isn't a major step backwards (especially with user mods), and has a completely different story and theme (OBLIVION!). I'd recommend you give Oblivion a shot if you're already more or less done with Skyram.

[quote name='travathian']What about articles about them?
http://www.alienlion.com/top-bs-of-gaming/

(disappointing that Sister Miriam Godwinson from SMAC didn't make the list)[/QUOTE]

Disappointing indeed but, son, I need that NSFW warning. I work at a rival female-sex-toy boutique and I almost got fired for "spreading bad vibrations".

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I do want, and still don't own, both Morrowind and Oblivion on Steam. I passed on Morrowind's deal and I'll pass on Oblivion's deal today in hopes they drop even further on the Steam Summer Sale.

EDIT: I was just scanning my inventory and noticed one of my coupons(25% off The Bridge) from crafting a badge expired on May 31st, 2013. The problem is that it is still there. It is tagged as Not Tradable and Not Marketable and there doesn't seem to be any option or button to delete it. It's just stuck there. Anyone have any clue as to how to get rid of it?[/QUOTE]

My Shogun coupon stayed for a couple days after it had expired and it disappeared on its own.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Because my first Elder Scrolls game was Skyrim, I don't feel able to go back in time and play Morrowind or Oblivion. I just loved Skyrim so much. Anything lesser...would be lesser.[/QUOTE]

morrowind is not lesser than skyrim, in fact it's greater than skyrim

[quote name='M_F_A_H']Disappointing indeed but, son, I need that NSFW warning. I work at a rival female-sex-toy boutique and I almost got fired for "spreading bad vibrations".[/QUOTE]
35bboa.jpg

[quote name='vince_carter']morrowind is not lesser than skyrim, in fact it's greater than skyrim[/QUOTE]
Morrowind, as opposed to Skyrim, IS really dated. Huge game, tons of stuff to do, just dated.

Morrowind was my first ES game.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']My Shogun coupon stayed for a couple days after it had expired and it disappeared on its own.[/QUOTE]

My only real option was to wait anyway lol

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Honest question: can you define, concisely and exactly, what a video game is?

And having done that, expand on how the above media are not, by that definition, games?

EDIT: Sorry guys, I broke it. I forgot about the quoting Youtube embed bug. That's still not fixed? I remember that first popping up in one of the old Kmartgamer threads of yore.[/QUOTE]

A video game is god in a box - Stephen Hawking

Oblivion felt too generic to me. Like the world was too generic fantasy we already done it before.

Now Morrorwind I love to death. That world with the huge mushrooms and other like swampy areas is easily my favorite world of the series.

Plus you can mod Morrowind to make it play and look like Oblivion (same world, just updated graphics and mechanics). Look up Morroblivion.

Generic is the best descriptive for Oblivion. I'm also not a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls character/stats system and think it's highly flawed. Morrowind, at least, has great exploration and you can tell a lot of time was spent designing the world.

[quote name='Mooby']Generic is the best descriptive for Oblivion. I'm also not a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls character/stats system and think it's highly flawed. Morrowind, at least, has great exploration and you can tell a lot of time was spent designing the world.[/QUOTE]
Having played all three, Skyrim was alright but the whole world felt the same the whole way through. Like if I saw one part of Skyrim, I saw the whole world (except for the snow).

Oblivion was just as generic fantasy as one could get.

Morrowind was different, each region felt kind of different and overall was very unique. I felt like it has the best crafted world to it, but then again it's the oldest so Morroblivion modding is recommended.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']

Plus you can mod Morrowind to make it play and look like Oblivion (same world, just updated graphics and mechanics). Look up Morroblivion.[/QUOTE]

... and Skywind

[quote name='Idiotekque']Fine, your PC Gaming Master Race Cheap Ass badge. $300-500 for a couple games, spoder. Think about it logically![/QUOTE]

I spent $375 on a Gauntlet Dark Legacy arcade machine, and that was actually a pretty good deal. It's all about how much value you personally get out of the game in the end.

[quote name='annihilator']local coop console games have all but disappeared.[/QUOTE]

My friends and I had a lot more fun than I was expecting with Nintendo Land on the Wii U at a birthday gathering last night. Local co-op is alive and well, if you know where to look. The LEGO series of games manage it pretty well, too.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Plus you can mod Morrowind to make it play and look like Oblivion (same world, just updated graphics and mechanics). Look up Morroblivion.[/QUOTE]

More specifically, what she wants to do, seeing as she owns Skyrim, is to install Morrowind/Oblivion and use Morrowblivion's conversion mod to access and play those games' data through the Skyrim engine. http://morroblivion.com/

That is, when they go on sale for $5 again.

There was also a huge conversion for Oblivion that created an entirely different world and story for the Oblivion engine (that several people seemed to deem superior to Oblivion itself), but my link to that is on another computer.

[quote name='JahKingSouLJaH']Does anybody know if steam will have "Arma 2 CO" on sale anytime soon????[/QUOTE]

The short answer is no, no one here knows what will be on sale when.

But in July, we should see the next Summer Sale which traditionally has near-everything on sale for at most the best price it's ever reached and new lows for some more recent games. And to coincide, Steam's competitors will be guaranteed to at least match and often do better than Steam on high-profile games.

So the long answer is no, no one here knows what will be on sale when, but you'll most likely see it on sale somewhere by the end of July.

[quote name='DPsycho']I spent $375 on a Gauntlet Dark Legacy arcade machine, and that was actually a pretty good deal. It's all about how much value you personally get out of the game in the end.[/QUOTE]
That sounds awesome!
[quote name='JahKingSouLJaH']Does anybody know if steam will have "Arma 2 CO" on sale anytime soon????[/QUOTE]

Nobody does for certain, but the summer sale could start around the end of the month and the chances for a sale on Arma 2 CO are high. BUT, you can already play Arma 3 and Day Z standalone version will be out in the fall.

[quote name='DPsycho']
There was also a huge conversion for Oblivion that created an entirely different world and story for the Oblivion engine (that several people seemed to deem superior to Oblivion itself), but my link to that is on another computer.[/QUOTE]

I think you're talking about Nehrim: At Fate's Edge:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/nehrim-at-fates-edge

[quote name='DPsycho']I think that's the one, thanks![/QUOTE]
You're welcome!

For some reason, I never even got around to trying that Mod...

I couldn't wait and bought Arma II: Operation Arrowhead at Amazon just for Dayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back